Julia's Old Friend Ch. 01

Story Info
Julia struggles to resist an old encounter.
5.4k words
4.44
26.1k
44

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia tilted the glass toward the ceiling, emptying the last of her second martini into her mouth. She felt the sting of the gin slide down her throat and settle in her stomach. She grimaced as the searing warmth made its way through her body. Her head spun a little as let out a long breath, smelling the alcohol coming off her own tongue. Her perfect, angular, angelic features were shaded by the blooming red of two drinks. She twirled her silky brown hair in a perfectly-manicured finger as a voice rang out.

"Julia fucking Chase?!"

Julia slowly turned to look to her left, her reaction dulled by the two drinks she had finished. A black-haired man made his way into her vision. She first noticed his T-shirt and jeans. He seemed terribly underdressed for this swanky hotel bar.

She re-directed her attention to his expectant face. She suddenly realized who he was. Tim! Her college boyfriend. What she knew as his long, flowing hair had been trimmed to a boring, professional cut.

"Hey, Tim!"

Her voice was a little slurred. She shook her head to try and clear the cobwebs as he leaned over to give her a side hug in her sitting position. She felt his right hand slip innocently along her side and near her hip.

"Wow, it's really been forever." Tim said, as he pulled out the chair at the half booth she was sitting at.

"Yeah, it really has," Julia replied. She paused.

"So... what's up? What are you doing here?" She continued.

"Just wanted to get that blowjob!" Tim put his palms out.

Shockingly, she still remembered what he was referencing. Julia remembered the second semester of her freshman year, when a 19-year old girl from the Chicago suburbs was still stinging from getting dumped by the 21-year old junior from New York. He had called her on Thursday night, as he often did. She knew a slightly drunk Tim asking for "head" was probably on the other line. Of course, it wasn't. But he still said "I'll wait for that blowjob!" as he hung up on a devastated freshman.

Tim had been her orientation mentor (a job he did only to fulfill the school's service requirement) and had used the position masterfully in getting Julia into his apartment. She looked up to the older engineering major, who seemed to know everything about everything at the elite university. A child of Jewish immigrants, Julia was not accustomed to the lofty air of the Ivy League school she had found herself attending. The Northeastern upper crust was a foreign society to her and Tim knew it. He had helped her a lot in acclimating. He had also helped himself...

Julia shook out of her reminiscence and rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, well, so, how did the whole 'start-up' thing turn out?"

She figured that not indulging his crude joke was the best way out. Men, and Tim especially, would always see it as an opening if she responded to their sexual remarks or innuendo.

He laughed.

"You don't care about some shit from ten years ago."

She smiled. He was right. Ten years ago, she still wanted to be a lawyer. Now, she was a former money girl at a consulting firm and a current money girl at a PE firm.

"Yeah, you're right. What are you up to now?"

"Oh, same shit. I wanted to ask why you're drunk in a bar alone?"

"I'm not drunk!" Julia exclaimed.

Tim grinned and tilted his head at the empty martini glass.

"I'm sure that wasn't the first one. That's a lot of gin. Vermouth too, I suppose."

"Well, it's been a tough year. I was on the team of a bunch of flopped IPOs."

Tim's eyes widened in surprise.

"Did you really turn over to the dark side?"

"Yeah, well, loans had to be paid and not all of us have daddy's buddies to turn to."

"Woah there, tiger," Tim replied, "I seem to recall being a great-"

Tim was interrupted by Julia's elbow slipping out from under her arm. She had been holding up her head, which nearly hit the table as she flailed.

"Oh shit," Tim exclaimed. He quickly went around the table to steady her and move the glass. A waiter rushed over.

"I'm so sorry, sir, I meant to grab that." He picked up the glass, along with the napkin and the cocktail pick.

"No, it's fine, she's just -- y'know." Tim smiled as he mimed a drunken hand. The waiter smiled and walked off.

"Okay, that -- I'm fine," Julia protested, "I literally just slipped."

"Sure thing, drunk princess." Tim's right arm had wrapped around her right shoulder. His left hand was gripped around her left arm. Julia felt his knuckles press against her breast. She smiled inwardly. The classic high school boy's move. They always thought they were slick, not realizing that girls could feel it when something touched their boobs. She didn't resist or protest though. Whatever affection she had for him in college apparently stuck, at least a bit.

"You need to get home." Tim interrupted her musings.

"I'm on the 24th floor -- only in New York for a few days."

Julia silently started to wonder whether he still lived in New York. How had he stumbled into her so coincidentally? Did he even know she lived in San Francisco? A wave of nostalgia washed over her as she thought about their college days. So many people had come and gone. Their lives had surely changed so much. But here they were, together again, somehow.

"Ah, couldn't get away from home, huh?" Tim laughed, "Hey, Chicago's a great town."

She didn't correct him as he lifted her up and began walking toward the elevator bank.

"I don't need your help, like actually."

"Come on, what would it look like if you fell down on my watch?"

Tim's left hand stayed gripped against her arm and pressed against her breast. His right hand had slipped to her waist, cradling her just far enough from her ass that it was still polite.

---

When they got up to her room, Tim asked where her card was.

"It's fine, I-"

His hand slipped against her right ass cheek.

"Oops! These don't have pockets."

She jerked away as Tim grinned slyly. She pulled the card out of her purse and ignored him. Sometimes a straying hand stayed singular. He wordlessly followed her into the room.

She tossed her belongings on the table and began to take off her shoes.

"I gotta say, Julia, you look fucking incredible." Tim said suggestively. "29 must be the physical prime of every woman."

Julia suddenly noticed how exposed she felt. Her skintight leggings displayed her ass exactly as she had intended when she had bought them. Although she wasn't sure she wanted the attention now. Her blouse was buttoned up enough to cover her bra, but not enough to fully hide her full cleavage, which she was now displaying by bending over to take off her shoes. She quickly pulled her arm to her chest, pressing her shirt against her skin to hide the tops of her breasts.

"Okay, there," she replied, "that's enough. I thought you were just helping me up to my room?"

Tim's hands went up in mock defense.

"Absolutely, you know I'm a good guy. You just look really fucking hot. I was thinking about some of our best times. You can't blame me, can you?"

Julia rolled her eyes. She wondered whether he actually knew that "fucking hot" wasn't as much a compliment as he wanted her to think. She caught a glimpse of herself in the full-length mirror across the room. She did look very good. She turned ever so slightly to the side so that she could see her profile.

Her full 34C breasts were held up firmly. Her blouse was not tight-fitting, but pressed close against her bust. Her leggings hugged all her curves and her ass stood at attention, high and tight. Her bright red lipstick popped against her blue eyes and brown hair. Cut around shoulder-length, they framed her face well. She knew her full, plump lips made men's imagination run wild, which was why she always went with the bright red.

"Look -- I remember what that ass did in college," Tim said, "and you still look really good. You actually don't look much worse."

"Much worse?" Julia scoffed. "I'm literally 29. I know I don't look any different."

Tim raised his eyebrows. He steepled his fingers and spoke slowly.

"Girl. Come on. We all age. Those -"

Julia interrupted. "And when did I say I was comfortable with you talking about me like that. We haven't 'dated' in a decade."

Tim put his hands up. "Hey, I'm just observing. It's not like I'm... Look, all I'm saying is that I remember our great times and you still look good. Wonderbra and Spanx are essential to any woman's toolkit."

"I do not need anything to keep everything tight." Julia exclaimed angrily, putting her hands to her hips for emphasis.

She felt angry for falling into his trap. He was obviously needling her on purpose. Whether just to tease her or for something else, she wasn't sure. She wasn't drunk, but her head was still swimming a little from the alcohol. Her judgment was less than optimal. She quickly crossed her arms over her chest again, hoping to fend off any suggestion.

"No way," Tim japed, "there's no way that looks like that without help."

He gestured to her crudely.

"Here, let me see."

Tim moved closer to her and pulled her arms away from her body. Julia felt him but did not resist. Her arms gave way to her cleavage, now uncovered. Tim leered at her.

"Stop." Julia's words were unconvincing.

She was never quite able to resist him in college and she knew she would struggle now. She wasn't in a long-term relationship, but she was still dating someone. She had no idea whether he was dating someone, or even married. His suggestion that she took outsize effort to present her body also insulted her. She painted her lips to be suggestive, but that was it. She was aware when men stared, when their hands lingered, but she never encouraged it. And perhaps most of all, she wanted him to believe she was pretty. She could never admit it to herself, but she had always sought his approval in college and the urge was still buried inside her.

"Just let me -" Tim's hands slid toward her chest as he spoke.

Julia stopped him there. Her hands intercepted his. Up until then, it was all a game. Once he touched her in a sexual way, she knew the game was over. She had more respect than being a booty call for a decade-old fling. Forty minutes ago, she was alone. Now, he was going to grope her? She couldn't allow it.

Tim stepped closer, even as his hands held still. He was inches away from her body. She could smell the cologne on his skin and see the 5 o'clock stubble along his jaw.

"Julia, if you don't let me examine your bra, how am I supposed to know if it's a push-up?"

Perversely, Julia started to agree before snapping out of it.

"Stop. We're not doing this. I'm not a one-night stand."

"What- " Tim replied, "That's the last- You look so good right now. I literally can't control myself. I mean, look!"

He gestured downward. She looked and saw his manhood obscenely pressing out from his jeans. The tight fabric tented from the top of his thigh. Butterflies ran through her stomach. She remembered his cock. Very well. She had spent a lot of her time -- too much -- coaxing an orgasm from his cock.

As if he could sense her defenses faltering, Tim spun around to face her from the back.

"Look, let me just check out your yoga pants. Easy. Your ass is basically on display anyways, right?"

His jape hurt her, but she couldn't resist. She felt his hands start at the small of her back and slide down toward her ass. His fingers, then his whole palm. He groaned in pleasure as his hands dug tightly into her wonderful flesh. This was it. He was palming her ass with a raging erection inches away. She had crossed the line.

She suddenly felt another object prodding her back. With manufactured disgust, she realized that it was his cock. She jerked away and turned around.

"You gotta go."

"No, no."

Tim stepped toward her again.

"I just gotta-"

His hands both surged forward to cup each breast and squeeze tightly. The soft fabric of the blouse and her lacy bra were little barrier to his crazed hands.

"Fuck!" Tim exclaimed. He groaned as his hands mashed against her tits. Julia stood uncomfortably, her arms limp at her side. She knew she should stop him, but she couldn't find the will. She was also angry that he had taken it upon himself to grope her so aggressively. Angrier at herself for letting it happen.

"God, you're so fucking firm. These are huge titties, bitch."

Julia opened her mouth to protest when Tim spun her around and pressed her against the table. Her hands slammed against the tabletop to avoid being shoved over. Tim's hands were still glued to her breasts, kneading ceaselessly. He groped her with ferocity, as if she were two mounds of titflesh with nothing else attached. His crotch grinded against her firm ass. She could feel the heat and hardness through all the layers of clothing.

Tim cursed and groaned as his right hand fell away from her tits. Julia heard a zipper. She then felt his cock mash against her ass with renewed rigor, freed from its constraint. She pushed back.

"Okay, really, Tim, please," Julia whined, "that's- we can't do this."

"Come on, Julia, I'm just checking your material."

"With your TSA cock?" She replied incredulously, as if her sarcasm signaled anything but her unwillingness to resist.

"Fuck yeah, it's the most sensitive part of the body!"

Julia felt his precum smear against her leggings-clad ass. The wetness soaked through the tight fabric.

"I can't take you seriously when you say shit like that." Julia replied, trying to employ her go-to mocking defense. But her insult had much less effect when the man had her pinned against a table, rubbing his precum against her ass, and groping her tits.

"Come on, you know to never take me too seriously."

Tim spun her around again and pressed down on her shoulders.

"Whoa, what are you doing?"

"How about that blowjob you owe me?" Tim replied, smiling.

Julia was incensed. Owed him? She didn't owe him anything after all that hand happened, let alone a single moment with her lips around his cock.

"World's finest, right? I haven't had good head in a while. It's only your womanly duty."

His words cut through her thoughts. She had always said that her blowjobs were the world's finest after he lured her into his college apartment and ejaculated into her mouth. She didn't realize that he was taking advantage of her. She still didn't really feel that way in her heart, even if her mind had decided it. And "womanly duty"? What kind of misogynistic nonsense did they teach him after he dropped out?

Tim's hands pressed downward against her shoulders again. Julia felt like crying. She wanted to resist. But she slowly sank to her knees. Tim's cock, red and angry, came to meet her eye level. His hands quickly went to her head. She jerked away and pressed her hand against him, trying to control the situation. A mistake. Her hand had found its way to the base of his cock, her thumb against his balls.

"Okay, I'll let you take over." Tim laughed.

Julia's head was racing. All the guilt welled up. The heartbreak of being dumped by this guy ten years ago. Maybe she didn't do enough to keep him? Maybe she did owe him something...

Tim's hand went to her head again. This time, Julia acquiesced. It almost felt like a dream. Her lips were speared open by his cock, as his hand pressed against the back of her head. He wound is fingers through her silky-soft brown hair and tightened. He groaned loudly.

When his head cleared her teeth and rested against her tongue, she firmed her grip against the base of his cock and stopped his advance. He pushed against her head initially but stopped when she started flicking her tongue against the sensitive head.

"Oh, god, fuck," He exclaimed, "Bitch, that's it."

She tightened her lips to form a soft noose against his cock. Her hand had formed a ring around his cock and was slowly jerking his base. Her lips steadily moved up and down his shaft, only an inch or two from his head. She pursed her lips, so that the sensation against his cock was tighter than a pussy. All the while, her tongue flicked the most sensitive part of the dick. Her mouth made a soft sucking noise every time she pumped his cock.

"Suck that cock, Julia."

She knew how to give a blowjob. She had practiced with Tim all those years ago and plenty since. She did not like giving up her pussy. She wanted to keep the number of cocks in her cunt down. So when men tried to guilt her over their blue balls or sexual needs, she gave them the blowjob of their lives. She dutifully bobbed her head over their hard dicks while they pawed eagerly at her full, firm, perky tits. Although normally, she didn't feel a sense of despair or dread when she did it, like she did now.

Suddenly, Tim groaned angrily as his hips surged forward and his cock pushed into her mouth. The tip pressed against the top of her throat. She gagged slightly and retreated, her head banging into the table behind her.

"Mhmpf! I fucking hate that. Can you pleas-"

Wordlessly, Tim grabbed her by the shoulders and dragged her across the room to the bed. She awkwardly waddled on her knees to the edge of the bed, unable to stop him. Tim sat down on the bed and gestured to his dick.

"Might as get comfortable." Tim said with a grin.

"You're a prick."

"It's my cock in your mouth, isn't it?"

Julia rolled her eyes again. His nonchalant insults. His arrogance. The presumption that she would keep sucking his cock. It should have made her slap him and call his (maybe) girlfriend to rat him out. But of course she didn't. She could only playfully insult him. Threaten him without the means to back it up.

Even now, as Tim sat on the edge of her bed in her hotel room, with a smug grin on his face, looking down on her on her knees, Julia knew she would do what he wanted.

"Alright, let's see those tits first."

She complied without a word, lifting her blouse over her head. As her lacy black bra came into view, Tim whistled and reached down. He groped her again, kneading the titflesh firmly. He gestured for her to take her bra off, but she demurred. Julia pressed her hand against the base of his cock again and took the tip into her mouth. She may be blowing him on their first encounter in ten years, but at least she would have the dignity of her bra.

Tim leaned back and allowed Julia to continue ministrations. She continued her slow pumping over his cock, her lips rubbing pleasure into his manhood as her tongue flicked against his head. Soon, Tim's hand found its way back to the back of her head. At his unspoken insistence, she started taking him deeper. Two inches became four, and the head of his cock started pressing against her throat. Every other pump, Tim's hips would thrust upward, trying to fit more into Julia's luscious mouth. She would absorb the impact, as his cock pressed snugly against her throat, but always insist in the other direction. They settled into a rhythm, with her lips rubbing his shaft and her tongue fluttering along as she bobbed over him. It went on for a while: Julia slowly milking pleasure from his cock, methodically and carefully; Tim aggressively thrusting into her mouth, trying to bury himself to the hilt.

"Fucking Christ, bitch, this is what I'm fucking talking about. Holy ffu- uugghh- Jesus."

Julia was sure the sight was incredible. Her long, shapely legs, clad in skintight black leggings. Her round ass protruding from her hips. Her bare top, save for the lacy bra. Her big, firm tits, hanging off her chest against his legs. Her smooth, silky hair, cascading to her shoulders and frazzled from Tim's excited hands. Her hand, topped with perfectly-painted red fingernails, slowly jerking his base. Her full, plump red lips, gripping his cock and sending waves of pleasure to his brain. Tim must have been soaking in the beautiful sight.

12