Julia's Old Friend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, Tim reached the point that Julia knew every man does. Their lust blinds them to everything else in the world. Both his hands went to the back of her head and intertwined themselves with her pretty brown hair. They angrily pressed downward as his hips thrust upward. Helpless to stop it, Julia felt the manmeat surge into her. Her hands went to the bed, palming the mattress and desperately trying to press upward. Tim's cock penetrated her, roughly invading her throat as her nose pressed against his pubes. Saliva poured out of her mouth and pooled around his crotch as she gagged and sputtered against him.

Tim screamed in powerful pleasure. With his hands holding her head in place, he started quick and short thrusts into her mouth, trying to generate the same friction that her lips had. Her tongue fell still, forgotten in her attempts to breathe. This is why Julia always questioned men's desire to throatfuck her. They basically immobilize her. All the pleasure from the friction of the lips and her fluttering tongue were halted. They just endlessly thrust against her throat, trying to duplicate the pleasure she had already perfected in her technique. Even if they could fit the head down her throat, it was more a pinch than a snug fit. Surely it hurt? They would all be better off just letting her do her thing. She would have them emptying their load into her delectable mouth in no time.

Nevertheless, men did it. It wasn't always the first blowjob, but eventually they all do. At that instance for every previous encounter, she kicked them out or stormed out herself. Now, she knew she wouldn't. Whether he blasted his cum into her throat at this very moment, let her up, or pinned her down until she passed out, she would not stop dutifully bobbing her head over his raging cock.

Julia's right hand remained on the mattress. Her left had gone to slapping at Tim's thigh, trying to get him off of her. Meanwhile, he was trying to get off in her, continuing to thrust.

Schlick, schlick, schlick.

"Guch! Guch! Guch!" Julia's throat struggled under Tim's brutal assault.

"Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!" Tim was lost in his own pleasure, completely unaware that there was a woman underneath him, struggling to breathe.

Finally, he let up, without any strength to continue. Julia gasped for air. She coughed and sputtered and gagged. The bedsheet was drenched with her spit. She picked her blouse up off the floor and wiped her face.

"Honestly, go fuck yourself!" she screamed. She got up and moved to storm out. The anger had gotten to her again. This presumptuous piece of shit had just tried to suffocate her. She knew that if she could make it out the door, maybe she would leave and just not come back.

"Wait!" Tim exclaimed as he regained his strength.

His caught up to her and his hands reached under her arms and around her chest to cup both her breasts again. She squealed as he almost lifted her off her feet. His cock, now wet with her spit, rubbed against her leggings and bare back, leaving a damp smear.

"Please, babe, come back to bed, I just got carried away. Your fucking mouth is like- honestly, heaven on earth."

Tim pressed his chin against her shoulder. All the while, his hands were still kneading her wonderfully full bra.

"Look, look, let's make a safe word! How about... 'deepthroat'? Just say 'deepthroat' and I'll stop, no questions."

Julia could feel the grin on his dumb, smug face.

"And just how should I say that while you've got your cock shoved down my throat?"

Tim's body shuddered. The sound of her saying those exact words in that exact order must have made him even hornier than he already was.

"Babe, that's smart thinking. Okay, let's see. Okay, so, you just grab my knee if you need to come up. Yeah! Squeeze my left knee and boom! Just like that, a safe word."

He pulled her back to the edge of the bed. Julia saw her escape hatch fade away as the door exited her line of sight. Tim twirled her around and sat on the edge of bed.

"Ah!" He exclaimed, jumping up. The saliva coating the bedsheet was now cold and gave his balls a nice surprise. Julia couldn't help but smile. Tim scooted a few feet to the perpendicular edge and sat down. He grabbed both her hands and pulled her down. Julia reluctantly sank to her knees in front of him. His mouth reached out and caught one of her tits on the way down. He grinned.

His hand immediately went to the back of her neck. Julia's green eyes met his brown. She could see the lust in his face. She would willingly (or perhaps against her own best judgment) do what he pleased, but wondered whether she could stop him if she weren't? Moot, because she broke eye contact and dipped her head into his lap again. His cock had limpened. She would have to do something about that.

Her right hand went to the base of his cock and started stroking. Her lips parted for his head. She began bobbing her beautiful face over his stiffening cock. In no time at all, he was rock hard and groaning over her. She used her wonderful technique to generate shockwaves of pleasure through Tim's body. She was now taking well over three-quarters of his cock into her mouth, hoping to stave off any unwanted thrusting. The head was pressing hard against her throat, eliciting small gags, but at least she could manage.

Julia well should have known that would not last. Even though she was giving him the blowjob of an absolute lifetime, he needed more. Both of his hands slid back to the top of her head. At his insistence again, she started taking even more cock into her mouth. Her throat had been relaxed -- or perhaps simply thrust open -- by his fat cockhead, and she could almost take his entire length without choking. But almost is never quite enough.

"Come on, Julia, I know you can do it. Take that fucking cock. Take it, bitch. You can take it. Take that shit all the way down."

He pressed his hips up and his hands down, but still allowing her to control the pace. One pump, two, three. She refused to take the whole thing down.

"Bitch, I can help, you got this, your mouth is heaven." He exclaimed as he stood up and took her head from bent over to straight up.

He reached down with one hand, the other still on her head, and groped her roughly. She winced as he pawed at her tits without consideration for her having nerve endings. Then his hand went back to her head and he started thrusting. She gagged as he held her head still pressed his cock all the way into her throat. She choked as he groaned. The cock felt even stiffer, if that was possible. Tim was almost screaming in delight. He had prodded her throat open and was sliding his entire cock into her throat with each thrust. Each thrust also produced a sputtered gag from Julia, as she could barely breathe or see. It was all too much cock. More precum spilled out onto her tongue. Pubes rubbed against her nose and eyes.

She couldn't. She grabbed up to his left knee and squeezed tightly. After two more thrusts of pretending not to notice, Tim responded.

"Shit, Julia, please, no, I'm almost done. I'm almost there. Just a couple more. I'm about to cum, please."

He kept thrusting into her mouth as she parsed what he said. Her hand was still on his knee. Her throat was still being abused.

"Please, please. Squeeze both if you really need me to stop and I will, but I'm almost done. Please, I'm cumming."

Julia, panicking, finally acquiesced. Previously limp, she tightened her lips again into the pleasure noose and continued the friction against his cock. With each thrust, he swiftly forced her throat open against his cock and buried her nose against his pubes. His balls slapped her chin wildly. She hoped to just get it over with. Like many other sexual encounters, if she could just get him to cum, it would be fine. She fluttered her tongue again and kept her lips tightly sealed against his red, hard cock.

"Guch! Guch! Guch!"

Like a battering ram, he kept thrusting into her. She felt tricked. He had been throatfucking her for what felt like an eternity but was probably another two minutes. Definitely not "I'm about to cum." He kept reassuring her that he was seconds away from cumming, but just kept using her mouth. Soon enough, she fell back into a rhythm. Her urge to stop was stemmed, although Tim kept his hands on her head.

Drool coated the carpet. All that could be heard was Tim's groaning and Julia's gagging. By now, Tim's groaning had reached the higher pitch of a man close. It had been forever since he reassured her of his impending orgasm, but Julia had figured out how to pleasure him with her expanding throat and still breath (mostly).

"Huh! Huh! Oh my god! Christ, shit! Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop, please!"

His cock exploded into her mouth on an upswing. Instead of dumping down her throat, it sprayed into her mouth. Geyser after geyser came, spurting onto her tongue. She wished she could say it was disgusting, but she almost liked it. Most men tasted horrible. Tim clearly ate lots of fruit.

"Keep it in your mouth. Keep it. Keep it! I wanna see that shit."

For some reason, Julia obeyed. She held every spurt in her mouth, clutching the cum with a cock still lodged in her mouth. Inevitably, some fell down her throat and into her stomach. With a final grunt, Tim finished. He fell back onto the bed, exhausted. Julia, sat back on her feet, her cheeks puffed out like a chipmunk.

"Let me see! Don't dare spit that shit!"

Julia parted her lips barely an inch when some cum overflowed and spilled out over her chin.

"Swallow! Swallow!" Tim insisted.

Julia did so, sliding the hot sticky liquid down her throat with an exaggerated gulp. She stuck her tongue out with a flourish. Tim bit his lower lip and groaned before tossing himself back onto the bed. He rolled over and settled his head on a pillow.

Julia was on her knees, sitting against her feet, in shock. Had that just happened? What was she doing? What was he doing? Was he fucking sleeping on her single queen bed? Where was she-?

She lost her train of thought as the guilt and shame and anger washed over her. She sat there for a very long time, long after Tim had begun snoring lightly. The cum, spit, and tears dried against her face and neck. Her hair was matted from Tim's roughness and stuck to her forehead from her own exertion. She slowly got up, shaking the pins and needles from her legs. With stilted legs, she walked toward the bathroom to clean up.


12