All Comments on 'Julia's Reputation'

by zpolymer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
sexymeupsexymeupover 6 years ago
could be better

the story was ok but I think you should have had more foreplay before the main deed.

dragonsbaindragonsbainover 6 years ago
Keep trying

For your first attempt you did well...you could use more build up and a longer story but you are on the right track...you can only get better so keep them coming...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Squirting?

More squirting bullshit. Get real FFS.

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderover 6 years ago
A new favourite story

Wow! Instantly one of my favorite stories. Perfect! I love Julia's reputation, being made fun of for being fat and having a loose pussy and being a slut, despite actually being really hot and a virgin. However, I hope if you write more chapters she begins to explore and enjoy the sensation of having her pussy stretched, until she lives up to her reputation and loves having a big slack cunt.

Likewise, love how Nerdy William with his tiny skinny dick that shoots prematurely shows himself to be lame at fucking and is made it eat pussy and then gets REJECTED from that duty so he can watch her masturbate at close range, his face right in there to see what she can accomplish on her own that he couldn't.

I hope they stay together as a couple and continue down this route rather than the old cliche of him being a stereotypical cuckold and her fucking other guys. I'd make her explore with big dildos and learn she is a size queen that way. Maybe even have her do fisting. She could still be a good girl in the sense she's only been with one guy and still end up with a loose cunt.

Anyway, really liked this chapter, hope you plan to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good set up, but

OK, I like that this was more realistic than many first time stories. She wasn't everyone's ideal size and had a falsely deserved reputation as a slut. Both were inexperienced virgins. He was small (averages of 6" mean at least as many guys have less as have more). But EVERYTHING here was rushed and frustrating. Now, lots of 1st times are like that, but without SOME fantasy elements, the story just isn't interesting or satisfying for the reader. At least, not this one.

Maybe a follow up in which William learns how to please Julia better despite his small size?

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderover 6 years ago
More feedback

Re-read. It's a fantastic little story. Yes, it's short, but it's quite efficient and impactful and I disagree with some other critics that it feels rushed. I just hope the next chapters keep up the same erotic standard, and I hope these two continue as a couple - and this dynamic deepens as Julia grows into her reputation, maybe becoming as slutty and vaginally loose as everyone says, but while ironically dating a guy with a dick so small he's not really qualified to fuck so they end up having almost more of a mommy/son relationship dynamic where she's the absolute boss and he's the faithful, subservient, teased and denied pussy licker.

joelafayettejoelafayetteabout 6 years ago
Different

Loved it, short and sweet and not the normal first time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userzpolymer@zpolymer
Mostly normal, but I have a handful of less-than-common kinks that I have bouncing around my head, so I'm writing a few trashy stories to get some of it out of my system. I like to keep my stories short; fewer than 2 pages if possible. I like hearing feedback but these stori...