Julie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner, Cathy was busy getting Georgie his bath and then ready for bed. Connie was cleaning away the dishes from dinner and loading the dishwasher. I was sitting in the living room, enjoying a nice cognac. Cathy called down the stairs and asked me if I wanted to read Georgie and Susie a story for bedtime.

Georgie picked his favorite story, 'The Three Little Pigs'. Before I started to read, he snuggled over to me and looked up at me with those big brown eyes.

"Are you my Daddy?"

"Yes, son. I suppose I am."

---

Georgie will grow up with two mommies, but no daddy. I know that is why Catherine filed her lawsuit to force the biological father to step up and be a father figure to her child. All she had was Annie's word that I was the father. And Annie lied.

I agreed to be Georgie's and Susie's godfather. Even though I'm not his biological father, I took my responsibilities as Georgie's and Susie's 'Daddy' seriously. I spent all the time I could with them, either at Cathy's condo or my apartment. I decided my rat hole bachelor apartment was not suitable to raise a child. And Norma Jean said it was too small to get all of her stuff in it.

---

I decided it was time to start using some of Mom's royalty money I had been saving. I bought some land in the hill country outside of Austin, and built a house to suit our needs.

It is more like two houses, joined by the common area. There is a large country kitchen, a living room and dining room, and a large family room overlooking the rear deck and pool. Cathy and Connie love to cook, and the kitchen is where everyone tends to congregate. The formal dining room has a table big enough for a state dinner and the family room is designed around the huge fireplace. It has a twelve foot ceiling, high enough for the big Christmas tree we put up every year. Last Christmas, Roger and Linda Foster came to spend Christmas with their grandson.

I quit driving for Uber, and devoted myself to writing full time. My first novel is being published next year. I'm Georgie's full time dad, Cathy works in a small legal firm in the town near here, and Connie teaches second grade.

Besides the two master suites, there are six other bedrooms. One on each side is a guest room, and the rest are to be kid's rooms. In a few months, Georgie is going to be a big brother. There are three women sharing my dream house, and all three are pregnant. Cathy and Connie are patients of the Commerce Street Fertility Clinic, but not of Dr. Robert Johnson. He has still never been found.

Georgie has three mommies, and one daddy. There is Cathy and Connie of course, and Norma Jean. Cathy and Connie were married in a quiet ceremony, with Norma Jean and me in attendance, and Susie and Georgie. Judge John Dickenson performed the ceremony.

Jerry was not happy when I took Norma Jean away from the bar, but the wedding and reception was at Jerry's so that helped improve his mood. Maybe it was the free beer, but everyone came to our wedding, even Joseph Marcheti.

The End

---

"Okay, that was the premise for my next novel. What do you think?"

"I've told you for each of the last nine, and my advice is still the same. You need an editor."

"Sophie, that's why I have you."

"You don't pay me enough to edit this."

"Oh, you want more money?"

"You know what I want. Now get out of those jeans and get over here."

"But darling, what will my loving wife say if she finds out I'm fucking my editor?"

"Doofus, I am your loving wife."

12