Julie & Donna Twins First Time

Story Info
Identical twins, Julie and Donna make love to each other.
5.6k words
4.38
6.8k
20

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 03/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived home fall break of my freshman year a changed woman. Little did I know that experiencing my first sex would lead to an intimate relationship with my own twin sister!

Donna and I are identical in appearance (a couple of redheads), but somewhat different in personality. I've always been a bit shy, whereas Donna is outgoing and gregarious. Maybe that's why I got into tennis so young. It was a way to be my introverted self by focusing on one thing and one thing only. We were very close, of course. But as we grew to adulthood, we shared less and less of our personal lives with each other.

That started changing when I met Ellie Jameson. A fellow member of the UCLA Women's Tennis Team, Ellie was the opposite of me - outgoing, fun, confident, and, well, sexy. Maybe it was the new experience of being at college combined with Ellie's overt sexuality, but I ended up being attracted to her physically.

After I confessed that I was a virgin, and had not even experienced an orgasm, Ellie gently guided me, and introduced me to the fantastic feelings of making love to another woman. After our initial intimacy, we slept together whenever one or the other of our roommates were away.

When it came time to go home at the quarter break, I really wasn't sure what to expect of myself. Was I going to be the same introverted girl I'd always been?

"Julie!" Donna shouted, running out the front door.

Donna had arrived home from her school a day earlier than me.

"Hey Donna!" I called.

We hugged tightly. This was the first time we'd been away from each other for so long.

"You're looking fine!" Donna said, pulling back and admiring my outfit.

Yes, Ellie and I had gone shopping and I had picked out some pretty sexy outfits - and on a whim even bought some lingerie for me and my sister.

"You like?" I said, twirling around in my miniskirt and clingy top.

"Downright sexy girl!" Donna said, touching the hem of my skirt. "This is so totally not like you. College must be agreeing with you!"

"You have no idea!" I said, taking her hand and walking to the front door.

We sat at the kitchen table and dished about classes and dorm food. We'd mostly texted since starting the term so it was nice to catch up in person.

"So... did you meet anyone?" I asked.

Donna smiled. Of course she had.

"I did meet a couple of guys in my dorm," she said, a sly look on her face.

"A couple!" I said.

Donna laughed. "Let's just say I put my single dorm room to good use."

This was the most personal we'd been in a long time. Perhaps it was being away from each other, or maybe it stemmed from my new found sexual desire. Whatever the case, I actually loved hearing about Donna's new lovers. I was no longer jealous, but genuinely pleased for her.

"And you?" Donna asked. "Tennis all the time, I suppose."

"Well..." I started.

"No!" Donna exclaimed. "Not the shy reserved Julie. You met a guy?"

"I did meet someone," I said, not sure how much to tell yet.

"And... did you two?"

"We did!" I said.

"Wow!" Donna said, sitting back in amazement. "My sister is no longer a virgin. I'm sure he's super cute!"

"Actually, it's not a guy."

Donna stared at me for a moment. "You lost your virginity to a girl?"

I nodded.

"Fuck!" Donna said. "Not even I've done that!"

"I was going to ask if you'd ever slept with a girl. I guess that answers my question."

"Shit, I mean I've thought about it. I've just had too many cute guys to fuck."

"Sorry!" I said.

"Sorry? What do you mean?" Donna said, somewhat incredulous.

"That I did it with a girl before you!"

"Oh fuck no!" Donna said. "I think it's fucking fantastic. Also that we're actually talking about this stuff. We've not done that much."

"I guess that was on me," I said.

"So..." Donna said, "tell me. What happened?"

"Well, it started with the way she looked at me. Her name is Ellie, and she was friendly in a way I hadn't seen before. Then, in the locker room, I found myself looking at her body."

"Really?" Donna said with a look of surprise on her face.

"Yes, really," I said. "She is so beautiful and so open. We got coffee and she told me she'd been a virgin too until last spring when her best girl friends came on to her and seduced her."

"Wow!" Donna said.

"So I admitted that I was a virgin and hadn't even had an orgasm."

"Woah," Donna said.

"I know. And I just couldn't get the image of Ellie getting eaten out and having wonderful lesbian orgasms - out of my head. I just had to know what it was like so... I asked her to take my virginity."

Donna was silent for a moment. "And you liked it?"

"Oh Donna, I loved it. Every second of it. The feel of a girl's lips and tongue in my mouth, touching my nipples, sucking on my clit - it was the most intense experience of my life!"

"I guess that's something I should try sometime!" Donna said.

"Oh yeah!" I said. "Oh fuck, where's Mom anyway? We shouldn't be talking about this stuff if she can hear."

Donna laughed. "She's gone to San Francisco, remember? All weekend?"

"Oh yeah," I said. "I forgot."

We got up and made some dinner for ourselves. Okay, we called in pizza, but it counts as dinner.

It seemed to me that Donna looked at me differently as we ate. And I did feel different - so much more alive and inquisitive and ready to have more experiences like Ellie.

"I have a surprise for you," I said after dinner.

"Fun!" Donna said. "What is it?"

"Well, you liked my dress, right?"

"Uh huh. Super cute!"

"So," I said, reaching for a bag I'd brought in. "I bought us some things to try on."

"Oooh!" Donna said, trying to peek into the bag.

"No!" I said, pulling it away. "Not here. Let's go to my bedroom. It's more private."

"Okay, silly," Donna said.

Our rooms were next to each other and shared a bathroom. Since Mom wasn't going to be home, I didn't worry about closing the door.

Once inside, I pulled out several bra and panty sets I'd bought with Ellie. They were incredibly sexy and mostly see-through. One was red, another black, a pink one, and finally white.

"Wow!" Donna said, holding up the black set. "You've never been into this kind of stuff before."

"Not until I met Ellie," I said, picking up the black one. "Let's try them on!"

"Sure!" Donna said.

I watched as Donna pulled off her top. She was wearing a lacy brown bra that barely held in her D cup breasts. She didn't seem to hesitate at all, reaching behind her back and undoing the clasp. Her bra fell to the floor. She stripped off her shorts and panties and stood next to me, totally naked.

I've seen my sister naked before. But something stirred in me as I looked at her. Her boobs, like mine, were large and full and firm. Her areola were reddish in hue, and barely darker than her skin, which was very fair. Her red hair fell halfway down her back, like mine. As she pulled on the panties, I noticed her auburn bush was as full as mine, yet trimmed up on the sides a bit.

"Aren't you going to change?" Donna said, looking at me.

"Oh, sorry," I said. I pulled off my top and undid my skirt, slipping it down to the floor. I hesitated for a moment before disrobing completely. Something was feeling different and I wasn't sure what it was.

"It's not like I haven't seen you naked before," Donna said, reaching over and pulling down my panties, kneeling to get them down to my ankles.

Her face was only inches from my pussy. For some reason, I started recognizing that feeling of arousal I'd had with Ellie. How could this be? This was my sister. How could she be turning me on?

"Thanks, I guess," I said, looking down at Donna, who was staring at my bush.

"You keep yours exactly like mine," she said. "Have you ever wondered..."

"Wondered what?" I asked.

"Oh, never mind," Donna said, standing. "Let's try on these cool things you got."

Donna stood and grabbed the black set, pulling the bra over her breasts and trying to attach it in the back.

"Can you help me?" she asked.

I moved around behind her and took the clasp from her fingers. My bush brushed against her ass as I got the clasp attached.

"Thanks," she said, turning around. She hesitated inches from my face, then bent down and pulled on the matching panties.

I moved away, feeling even more aroused, and put on the white panties.

"Can you do my bra too?" I asked.

Donna picked up the bra and pulled it around my boobs, placing them in the cups and attaching the bra behind my back. It felt very sensual for some reason.

We turned to face each other. I sized Donna up. Her areola showed through the lacy material on her bra, and the panties had lacy parts to them, showing her reddish bush in places.

"Fuck!" She said. "Don't we look good!"

"I know!" I said. "I love how soft this fabric is," I said, stroking the side of her bra.

"The panties too," she said, touching my waist and stroking along waist band with her index finger.

"I'm feeling kind of strange," I said.

"In a bad way?" Donna asked, moving her finger around the front of my panties.

"No, in a good way," I said, now running my fingers along the side of Donna's breast.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" she asked, looking up into my eyes.

"I think so," I said. "Isn't this totally wrong?"

"It doesn't feel wrong to me," Donna said. "Does it to you?"

"Oddly, no," I said. "Can I admit that I'm really turned on right now?"

Donna smiled. "I am too. I keep thinking about you with your legs open, having another woman lick your pussy. I don't know why, but I want to be that person!"

"Even if we're sisters?" I said.

"Especially since we're sisters," she said.

I let my hand drift and grazed the front of Donna's left breast, just barely touching her nipple. She shuddered in response.

"Oh my fuck!" she said. "You touched me. My fucking sister just touched me!"

"Was that okay?" I asked.

"Oh yeah," she said. "Do it again, please!"

This time I reached right for her nipple, which was starting to stand out and harden. I grazed it, then squeezed slightly.

"Mmm!" she responded.

I grew bolder and used my other hand to tweak her right nipple. She moved her chest towards me and took in a breath.

"Shit, that turns me on!" she said.

"I'm going to kiss you now," I said, leaning over.

Donna responded by tilting her head slightly. Our lips met - identical lips touching and moving around each other. I could feel myself getting wet, and when Donna's tongue touched my lips, I felt a burst of pleasure between my legs.

I opened my mouth and let her tongue find mine. It felt like electricity pass between us as our tongues touched and explored and intertwined. The kiss of a woman. The kiss of my sister, my twin. It was marvelous.

We broke off and stood there, looking intently at one another.

"Did we just do that?" Donna asked, looking a little flushed.

I nodded. This was so surreal. I'd touched my sister's nipples to turn her on and then French-kissed her. What was I thinking? Thing was, I was feeling, not thinking. And feeling good. Really good.

"Oh yes we did!" I said. "I know this is going to sound strange, Donna, but... I want you. I want to be your first woman lover."

"Oh fuck!" she said. "I want that too. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I want to fuck my sister!"

I grabbed her face and came in for a deep kiss with lips, tongues and mouths. I felt Donna's hands reach up to cup my breasts. Her touch aroused me even more. I reached around behind her back and undid her bra. She stepped back and let it fall to the ground.

"Oh, suck my tits, Julie," she said, pulling my face to her chest.

I flicked out my tongue and touched her nipple.

"Oh shit!" she said.

I put my mouth around her hardening tit and sucked and licked. I squeezed her other nipple with my free hand. She began moaning softly.

"I can believe how good this feels!" she said, holding my head to her large breasts.

I stood up, reached behind my back and undid my bra. As it fell to the floor I pressed my breasts to my sister's. Our nipples met and our naked breasts pressed against each other. I moved side to side, nipples flicking against each other.

I grabbed Donna's ass and pulled it into me.

"Oooh, fuck!" she said.

"I love your ass!" I said. I couldn't believe I was saying all of this, feeling all of this.

I ground Donna's mound into mine as I held her ass. We kissed again, deeply. Breaking off, she stepped back and pulled her panties down to the ground. Stepping out of them, I could see her auburn bush. The long wispy hairs were drenched in clear liquid. She reached for the waist band of my panties, and I let her take them off slowly. She leaned in close to me and kissed my hairy pussy.

"So beautiful!" she said, standing.

"Just like yours," I said.

"Make love to me, Julie!" she said, getting up on the bed.

I got up on my knees across from Donna. We held each other, kissing, fondling, touching, squeezing.

I pushed her onto her back and laid on top of her, coming up between her legs, grinding my body against hers, putting my tongue deep into her mouth. I lifted myself up slightly and kneaded her breasts.

"I've never had a woman do that to me, Julie. It is so fucking hot!"

I began kissing down her neck, nibbling her ears, and even kissing her nose. Soon I ventured to her breasts, where I suckled her nipples.

"Oh fuck!" Donna moaned. "Yeah. Yeah. Shit!"

My hand roamed across her belly, using the back of my hand to gently caress and touch. As I got closer to her bush I moved so my head could start kissing down her body. Donna's pelvis rose up as I kissed her belly button.

"I can't... fucking believe... you're going to be my first woman lover!" Donna said between quick breaths.

My hand moved to her auburn bush. "It's so beautiful," I said, running my fingers through the fine, long hair.

I looked up into her eyes. "Are you ready to take this to the next level, Donna? Are you ready for your sister to touch your pussy?"

Donna nodded, her breathing deep. "I never thought this would happen, but yes, touch me, caress me, fuck me with your fingers and your tongue!"

I kept my eyes on her as I moved my index finger on top of her slit. I could feel a bead of liquid riding on top of her labia. When my finger touched it, the juice got all over my finger and across her pussy lips.

Donna's pelvis jerked up. "Oh fuck! You're doing it! Oh, oh!"

Here goes, I thought. We can't take this back now. We might be committing incest, but I was all in. I pushed my finger into her slit and felt the warm wetness of her inner lips. She was so wet that my finger slipped down and pushed into her vagina just an inch.

"Oh! Man! Shit!" Donna moaned. "Don't stop!"

"Oh, I have no plans on stopping, sister" I said, sticking my finger as deep into her pussy as I could get it. I felt more juice flow from her hole onto my finger and hand. I pulled out and pushed back in, all the while using my thumb to gently caress her clit.

Donna began moving her hips up and down in a rhythm to match my fingers fucking her. I could tell she was building to an orgasm so I slowed down a little. There was something else I wanted to do before she came.

"Oh don't fucking stop. Don't fucking stop. You're going to make me cum!"

"Not before I put my tongue in your pussy!" I said, moving down between her legs.

"Oh fucking shit!" she said, watching me position my mouth at her opening.

For the first time I caught her scent. It was very similar to mine but not exactly the same. As I came in for my first taste of my sister's juices, I noticed it a bit more salty than my own, but incredibly delicious.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Donna moaned continuously as she practically panted, her pelvis in constant motion and her hands holding my head to her crotch.

I licked her slit from bottom to top, pushing my tongue between the folds of her lips to expose her swollen clit. I licked and sucked on it, then moved my tongue down. I made it hard and pushed as deep into her vagina as I could get, repeatedly moving in and out, in and out.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" Donna cried, her eyes closed and head back.

Her pelvis suddenly rocked up and down and her back arched way up. She started jerking, and I could feel her legs quivering against me.

"Ahhhhhh!" she cried out loudly.

When her orgasm finally began to subside, I started gently licking her pussy, lapping up all the juices that had gushed out.

"You know what this means," I said, lifting up and getting ready to kiss her. "We're now lesbian sisters!"

"You're fucking right!" Donna said, bringing me in for a kiss. "Shit!" she said, breaking off. "I've never tasted my own juices, but they're on your tongue, aren't they?"

"Fuck yeah!" I said.

I got next to my sister on the bed and we held each other, our identical nipples and mounds touching.

"You were so right!" Donna said, stroking my hair. "Loving a woman is so different than a guy, so much more gentle. And that orgasm. Shit!"

"Well, I don't have the experience of fucking a guy to compare it to," I said, "but I'll take your word for it!"

"Don't get me wrong," Donna said. "I love a good cock stuffed inside my pussy - and you will too. This was just, well, different in a wonderful way."

We kissed and made out, sharing more of her juices between our tongues.

"I want to make you cum too," Donna said, breaking off.

"Oh, you will," I said. "I'm so fucking horny right now, it won't take much!"

"But I've never gone down on a woman," she said.

"Don't worry. I'll tell you what I want," I said, laying on my back and spreading my legs wide apart.

Donna kissed down my belly, like I'd done. Her hand moved to my slit and she began rubbing my clit and going up and down my labia.

"Mmm. Oh yeah. Oooh. That's good," I said.

Donna licked and sucked on my tits, sending incredible feelings through me. I stroked her hair as she flicked her tongue back and forth on each nipple.

She moved until she was between my legs. I watched my own sister approach my pussy, smiling, breathing in, touching my bush and running her fingers through it.

"You smell good!" she said, getting closer.

"Put your mouth on me, sister!" I said, willing her tongue to touch me, to lick me, to suck me.

Donna came in and placed her whole mouth on my pussy. I jerked upwards as her tongue hit my already sopping wet slit. It was so unreal. It was like looking in a mirror - my exact twin licking me as if I was doing it myself.

"Mm hmm! Mm hmm! Oh!" I groaned.

I watched her tongue flick out and move quickly across my clit. Then she would stop and suck on it.

"Humph, umph, oh!" I said. "Put your fingers inside me!"

My breathing was now ragged and my hips moving up and down, up and down. She stopped to rub my clit with her fingers, then resumed her quick tongue work.

My breathing became quicker and my vocalizations got higher and higher in pitch as I neared the climax. It didn't take long before I felt that buzzy feeling take over, and I came!

"Oh! Oh! Umph! Oh! Oh!" I cried as my hips jerked and feelings of pleasure overcame me. My own sister was making me cum. It was so hot thinking about it that I actually came a second time right away.

"Shit, Julie!" Donna exclaimed. "You're cumming again?"

"Oh fuck!" I cried as the second wave hit.

My body jerked and quivered as intense feelings criss-crossed all over me. I reached for Donna and kissed and kissed her, still feeling the spasms of my orgasm.

We kissed and cuddled for quite some time.

"What did we just do?" Donna asked, looking into my eyes.

"You tell me," I said. "I think two sisters who love each other just got so turned on that we couldn't keep our hands off each other!"

"But isn't it more than that?" Donna asked. "We're not supposed to do this, right? I mean, what if Mom found out?"

12