Julie & Donna Twins First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well first, Mom is not going to find out. And second - did it feel wrong to you? It didn't to me. Neither of us planned this. It just happened." I got up on one elbow. "I think it's just a natural outflow of our love for each other."

"You're right, sis. It might be wrong to some, but not to me. I love you!"

We stayed in my bed that night - together. Donna lay against me, her boobs pressing into my side and chest and her leg draped over mine. The sun woke me up as it streamed through the curtains. I watched Donna sleep and felt a new level of love for her. She'd always kept the sexual part of her life to herself. Now we'd shared that together, and we'd never be the same.

I kissed her head softly. She opened her eyes and looked at me, smiling.

"Good morning!" she said, getting up on one elbow. "Any regrets from our twin love making?"

I bent in for a kiss. It was long and sensual, with plenty of tongue.

"I guess not!" Donna said. "Ooh! I want to fuck you right now!"

"Not yet!" I said, sitting up. "Let's shower and eat something first."

Well, the sex didn't wait. We got in the shower together, thinking we'd get clean. We ended up washing each other up, then eating each other out!

"It's going to be hard hiding this from Mom," Donna said as we munched on cereal and drank coffee.

"I know," I said. "Now that we've been intimate, it's all I can think about. I just want to taste your tongue and your pussy all the time!"

Donna leaned over and we kissed. I dropped my spoon in the cereal bowl as she pushed her tongue into my mouth. I really didn't care if milk spilled or not. Donna's hands reached for my breasts. I was wearing that same sexy dress and the white underwear I'd tried on the night before.

"Ooh, your nipples are already hard!" Donna said, squeezing my tits.

My hand went lower, to Donna's crotch. Her short dress rode up high enough so that my hand touched her panties. There was already a wet spot in the center of her pussy lips. Somehow, I didn't think we were going to finish breakfast.

"You're already wet!" I said.

I reached two fingers under the fabric of her panties and touched her labia. She squirmed with delight as my finger entered her.

"Mmm. Yeah!" she said, moving around to give me better access. "Fuck me with your fingers!"

I got two fingers into her and began pulling them out and pushing them into her vagina. She was getting wetter and wetter and her hips began to move back and forth, sliding herself on my fingers.

We made out as I fucked her pussy and she squeezed my nipples and kneaded my breasts.

Eventually, we got up. My fingers came out of her pussy sopping wet. I lifted them to Donna's mouth. She sucked on them, then placed them in my mouth. I could taste her salty juice and it turned me on even more.

We walked hand in hand to the living room and sat on the couch. Donna opened her legs wide. I crouched in front of her and noticed the big wet spot where her pussy had leaked juice. I reached in and gently pulled her panties off.

"Your pussy is so beautiful," I said, noticing how pink and swollen it was, the folds of her lips shining with liquid.

Instead of going in closer, I stood. Looking into her eyes, I unzipped my dress from the side and let it fall off of my body slowly, sensuously.

"Are you stripping for me, sister?" Donna asked, her hand moving to her exposed pussy.

I nodded. "I want you to see all of me!" I said, reaching back and undoing my bra.

I guided the white undergarment off of my shoulders and slowly let the cups come off my boobs. Donna stared right at them as my areola and hard nipples came into view.

"Do I look that hot?" she asked, now rubbing her pussy with her index finger.

"Every bit," I said.

"I want to touch them," she said.

"Not yet, sister," I said. "I'm not done getting naked in front of you!"

I very slowly worked the waist band of my panties, pulling one side down and then the other. I exposed my red bush, then pulled the panties back up. I put a finger under the fabric and began to finger myself, wetting my panties even more.

"Fuck!" Donna said, her fingers moving faster.

"You like seeing your sister touch herself?" I asked slyly.

Donna nodded.

I pulled the panties down to expose my bush. "See how wet I am for you?" I said, reaching in and getting my juice on my finger.

I stepped closer and offered her my finger, which she took in her mouth and sucked eagerly. Stepping back, I slowly pulled my panties down, turning my ass to her and sticking it out as I got them off my ankles.

Donna leaned forward and put her face right between my ass cheeks. I felt her tongue lick my lips from the bottom, all the way to my asshole.

"Oh fuck!" I said. "I wasn't expecting that. Shit, that's good!"

I leaned my arms on my knees as her tongue explored my holes. She stuck some fingers into my vagina and then when they were good and wet she ran them around my asshole, pushing a finger in a little ways, then getting more juice and pushing in even farther.

"No one's ever touched my ass!" I said. "Put your finger in more!"

I began pushing back on Donna's finger as she fucked my ass. I felt her thumb enter my vagina. She was fucking two holes at the same time!

"Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck," I started moaning.

Soon her tongue accompanied her finger in my ass, adding another incredible feeling.

After a few minutes, Donna pulled her hand and mouth off and stood, grinding her pelvis into my ass and holding me close. I stood, and we kissed and tongued each other.

"You have too many clothes on, sister," I said, tugging at her dress.

"Let's take care of that!" Donna said. She turned and let me undo her dress, unzipping it and pulling it off of her shoulders. I undid her bra.

Donna turned to me, holding the cups over her boobs. She slowly let them fall, revealing an exact duplicate of my breasts.

"Mmm!" I said, leaning in and kissing and licking and sucking her tits.

I knelt down and pulled off her panties, kissing her bush as she had done to me. I stood and we admired each other's bodies.

"Twins," I said.

"Loving twins," she said.

"Why don't you lay down and let me love you," I said.

Donna sat down and laid on her side. I got on my knees, putting one leg behind her and the other bent in front of her. That way I could place my pussy lips on hers.

"What are you doing?" she asked, staring at my pussy.

"I want to kiss your lips with mine," I said.

"Shit!" Donna said.

As I pressed my pussy against hers, and our clits met, I felt the urge to move and grind. My clit was engorged and very sensitive. I could tell Donna's was too.

"It feels so fucking good to rub against you," I said, moving more urgently.

"Umph, oh, oh," Donna began to moan.

She began to move her hips with mine, our lips pressed and moved against each other, and I felt myself building to a climax.

"Oh... oh... oh," I whimpered.

We began to move faster and faster. She held my leg, pulling me even closer.

"Oh fuck," she said. "Are we... going to... fucking cum together?"

"Mm hmm," I said, breathing heavily now. "Cum with me sister. Cum with me!"

We stared into each other's eyes as our twin orgasms neared. We were one together, our pussies eating each other, our bodies in sync as no one but twins could be.

Suddenly we both cried out, "Ahhhhhh!" and began bucking against each other, hips spasming, legs jerking, eyes closed.

"What the fuck was that?" Donna cried, breathless, when it was over.

"Ellie called it 'tribbing'," I said. "I call it fucking wonderful!"

"No shit!" she said.

I got between her legs and came in for a long kiss. Soon I was sucking on her tits. She reached down and started playing with my nipples. I moved down lower and kissed down her bush and her inner thighs.

"Ooh!" she said.

I caught her scent as I pushed her legs wide apart. I moved in and started licking her slit, her taste on my tongue and lips. I pushed her lips apart and could see her clit, poking out from under its hood.

"Oh yes, lick it!" she said, watching my every move.

Not only did I lick it, but I placed my mouth over her labia and sucked in and out rapidly, while tonguing her vagina.

"Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh fuck!" she said, her hips moving up and down and her cries getting louder and higher in pitch.

"What... are you... fucking... doing to... me!" she said, out of breath and out of control of her body.

I kept going, adding a finger into her hole. I reached up with the other hand and intertwined with her fingers. All of the sudden, she arched her back, threw back her head and cried out, loud and long.

"Shiiiit! I'm... ahhhhhhh! Oh fuck!"

I held on for dear life, continuing my intense sucking of her clit and finger fucking her vagina. She kept crying out and I barely kept my mouth on her pussy as she spasmed.

It took a long time for her orgasm to subside.

"What the fuck!" she said, totally out of breath. "What did you do?"

"I was inspired by your pussy!" I said, lifting my face from her crotch.

I came up and we shared her juices on my tongue.

"I want you to do something to me," I said when we'd broken off.

"Anything!" Donna said.

I turned with my back to her and sat between her legs.

"I want you to finger my pussy and play with my tits!" I said.

I turned my head and we French-kissed as she reached around me and began to rub my clit and put her fingers in my pussy. She used her free hand to squeeze my nipples.

"Oh yeah," I said. "I like that!"

My hips began rising to meet her fingers and my nipples tingled as she tweaked them.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Keep going!" I panted.

She rubbed her finger quickly across my clit. I could feel a climax approaching. She went faster and I went higher and higher until I came loose from her lips and began crying out, my pelvis shooting back and forth on her fingers.

"Shiiiiit!" I cried as I came and came and came.

As the orgasm subsided, I turned back and we kissed again.

"You're fucking amazing for never having had sex with a woman!" I said.

"Let's just say you inspire me too!" she said.

After Mom arrived home that afternoon we played it cool. I exchanged knowing glances with Donna and we snuck some sensuous kisses when Mom wasn't around.

We planned to meet up after returning to school, even maybe bringing Ellie into our twin incestuous relationship.

12