Julie and Her Family Ch. 03

Story Info
Mom gets into the fun.
2k words
4.35
27.4k
20

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since I turned 18, it has been the most amazing months of my life! My sister knew I was a sissy and taught me how to dress, act and be a woman. By now, whenever I am dressed, no one would know what is really hanging between my legs. I look completely pretty and feminine.

Last night was the best. With our parents out of town, Dad on business and Mom visiting her sister, Becca and I had the house to ourselves. We acted and played like lesbian lovers and last night my sister took my virginity. Then in the morning I woke up to her sucking my cock. I came hard in her mouth and she crawled up my body and shared a very intimate cum soaked kiss. As we left the bedroom, me in my nightie, knickers, garters, stockings and heels with my bra stuffed with 36C silicone tits and my sister naked except for her stockings and garters; we opened the door and there stood our mother!

I was shocked and tried to speak; but no words came out, my naked sister must have been humiliated and turned away from us both.

"What do we have here? Seems like I have 2 daughters now, and one of them a proper sissy!"

"Mum I am sorry...I just don't know what to say!

Mum said "Put your hands on top of your head and let me see what kind of a sissy I have in the family."

I did as I was told I felt my nightie hike up exposing my knickers, stockings and garters. I looked at Becca who still had her back to us. She must have been crying because I saw her shoulders going up and down.

Mum said "I have to admit, you do look good as a girl Julie."

I did not know what to think, but then I realized, she called me by my fem name - Julie. How could she have known that?

"Mum, only Becca has ever called me Julie. How could you have possibly known?"

Becca finally turned around and I saw she was not crying at all, instead she was trying to cover up the fact that she was laughing.

Becca turned towards me and said with a smile "She knows, because this was all her idea!"

I was too shocked to speak, but Mum and Becca came over and we did a group hug.

"I have long suspected you were really a sissy Julie, so Becca and I planned the whole thing. I am so pleased to have another daughter now."

That is when I noticed that all my mother had on was a robe. She smiled and removed it and she was as naked as Becca was. She was in her 40's but still stunning. Like me, she had a bit of a belly, just barely noticeable, great tits at 36DD and her legs and arse was as good as young women like Becca and I.

I must have been embarrassed when Mum said "That's ok dear, it is just women here now. No need to cover up. The only reason why I make Becca cover up when you father is around is because we would fuck her first chance he gets."

I noticed Becca look away, but I did not comment on it.

"Have you told Julie what we have planned for her yet Becca?"

"No Mum, I thought you would like to tell her."

"Take off your clothes dear and come into the bathroom with us." I did as told and there were 3 beautiful women in the bathroom all naked together except for garters and stockings.

"I would never tell you this when you were my son Julie, but now that you are a woman, I can confide in you as I did with Becca years ago. Long before I met your father, I worked in a whorehouse dear. That is why I always wear stockings and garters and taught Becca to do the same. Some of my clients were very special sissys like you, and the Madame of the house had me train them. I got quite good at it and decided to teach Becca how to train you too sweetie."

She continued to explain "Women must always look their best, that is why I make Becca and now you wear the stockings and garters. Men love that look! But sweetie, men also expect their women to be whores as well that is what Becca and I are going to teach you now dear. Go to the counter and bend over."

I did as she commanded and bent over. Mum put a little lube into my arsehole and wiggled it around. Then unexpectedly I felt something narrow going into my arsehole. When I looked up, I saw Becca holding an enema bag as my mother released the valve.

I moaned as I felt something warm entering into my bowels. It felt so nice. But then I started to feel bloated as Becca added another bag. Finally after a third bag, I thought I would explode! I felt something hard pushing into my arsehole and then realized it was a very large butt plug.

Mom let me stand up and said "I know this is painful dear, but we need you completely empty. Turn sideways and look at yourself in the mirror dear. When I did as she told me to do, I looked in the mirror and giggled, I not only looked like a woman, but with my tummy bloated I looked like a pregnant woman.

"It is a good thing your father isn't here. When I was preggers I never thought he would stop fucking me. He has a thing for pregnant woman." Then Mum got serious. "Listen to me Julie, I am going to give you the same warning I gave Becca years ago. Your father is a filthy leech. If ever he sees you dressed as a woman he will try to rape you, daughter or not! I am so proud of your sister. Your father has been trying to get into her knickers for a long time and never did."

Again I noticed Becca turn away when Mum said that and suddenly I start to put 2 and 2 together. I was happy my mother never saw that look.

"I know you and Becca are fucking dear, I have no problems with that. You are adults and siblings. But if ever I saw you fucking your father, there would be no forgiveness dear. As much as I would love to become one of Becca's many lovers, she is my daughter and I will not cross that line. Remember that."

By now I was cramping badly and want to shit desperately.

"I made a warm milk enema for you Julie, that should clean you out really good. Okay be a good girl pull the plug out and go sit on the pot. No need to be shy, it is just me and your sister here now dear."

I did not have to be told twice, I sat on the pot and started shitting immediately. It was loud and nasty, but neither my mother nor sister seemed to notice or mind.

Mom smiled "Your sister and I have had many long conversations with one of us sitting on the pot dear. It is quite natural, don't feel embarrassed."

After I finished Mum watched as I wiped myself and turned to Becca "Nicely done dear, Julie wipes herself like a lady should." Becca just smiled at me like I were her prized student.

After 2 more enemas, Mum had me wipe my arse and then bend over. She got on her knees and pushed her tongue deep inside my arsehole. "She is perfectly clean now dear. Now the training can begin."

We went into the bedroom and Mum took out a huge dildo. She told me it was 16 inches long. She and Becca usually took turns using it. Mum dipped her finger into her cunt and then brought it to my lips. I smiled as I noticed how wet she was and how good her cum juices tasted.

Becca said "Watch what Mom is going to do sis."

With that my mother squatted low like she were going to piss herself and then slowly pushed about 8 inches inside her cunt. Her eyes started to glaze over and she fucked herself with it. Soon the room had a lovely scent of her cunt juices and then suddenly Mum screamed and dropped to her knees. As she did, more of the dildo disappeared inside her. Becca went over to check on Mum and then had her lay on her back. Becca used 2 hands and slowly slid the dildo from Mum's cunt leaving a huge gaping hole.

Mum said weakly to Becca "Your turn dear."

Becca did the same thing as our mother did and pushed the dildo deep inside of her. By now Mum was able to speak.

"Sweetie, we are going to train you how to become a cock sucker. When I worked in the whore house, most of the whores just used dildos. I came up with the idea of soaking it with cum juices so it would taste more like a cock and be more realistic.

As Becca was fucking herself, Mum got into a harness for the dildo. Becca finally collapsed and Mum kissed her and took the dildo from her hands. Half of the dildo was coated in cum and the other half was still dry. Mum licked the dry half and then put dildo into her cunt with the cum soaked side hanging lewdly through the harness.

"Okay Julie, time to learn to suck cock dear."

I dropped to hands and knees and crawled to my mother.

"Always look into the man's eyes and lick your lips before you start dear."

I did as told and then started to lick the she cock. It was coated with both of their cum juices. Mum used the she cock and gently pushed it deeper inside my mouth. As she thrust forward, the part of the she cock buried in her cunt started to wiggle around. Soon Mum grabbed my head and moved it back and forth forcing me to take the she cock deep in my mouth.

"I told you Mum, Julie is a natural cock sucker."

Soon I was lost in the moment and kept sucking the cock deeper and faster. The she cock was doing its job fucking Mum as I sucked it and soon there was a loud scream.

"FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU CCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!" Mum came hard and fast and then I felt something on my face.

"Mum is a squirter Julie." The sensation of Mum squirting on my face and the taste of the cum from the she cock made it seem as if I were really sucking a man's cock. Becca had been playing with herself as she watched and came at about the same time Mum did.

When we all calmed down a bit, Mum giggled and pointed to the puddle at my feet. My cock had exploded and I was so into my lesson sucking cock that I barely realized what happened.

Mum took the she cock from her cunt and let Becca and I lick it clean. Soon we all snuggled on the bathroom floor. It was a special moment. It was even more special when I felt something warm running down my legs and realized Mum was pissing on me. I looked at her and kissed her. Then Becca did the same and I kissed her. Finally I peed as well and the 3 of us lay there exhausted in a puddle of piss.

Mum said "That was the first lesson. Let's take a nap. When we wake up the next part of the lesson will begin." We all slept blissfully together in our own puddle of piss.

Coming up: the rest of the lesson.