Julie Becomes Finn

Story Info
Finn, a girl who identifies as a queer boy is broken in.
4k words
3.62
8.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie had identified as a girl till she hit puberty in her 8th grade year. She was a very pretty brown haired girl. Julie changed her name to Finn and began dressing as a boy. David had been her 7th and 8th grade science teacher in junior high. Finn had a flat chest and that had helped with his transformation to a boy. David had not seen Finn since his 8th grade year. It was now four years later, and Finn was 18 and about to graduate high school. David had been attracted to Finn when he was Julie. But now that he was Finn, the attraction was very strong. David hoped Finn was queer so he could teach him the art of manly love. They met again during Senior Walk day. This was the day the graduating seniors returned to their elementary and junior high schools for a nostalgic visit. David and Finn struck up an enthusiastic conversation about school, the future, and their shared love of cars. The visit ended with David giving Finn his cell phone number.

Over the next several months, their relationship blossomed. One afternoon, at David's house in the country, it became sexual. Finn suddenly realized how much David wanted him to be with him and his eyes filled with tears as he rushed to hug David. David took the younger man in his arms and hugged him, he put his lips against the transgender/boys ear and started to whisper to the transgender/boy. The feel of his rough hands pressing against the transgender/boy's naked skin excited David and made his cock grow. The older man loved watching the hot youngster's body as he moved around. Finn turned his head and caught the look in David's eyes. Finn could feel the desire build within, as he stood there, watching David get turned on. He felt his vulva start to moisten. He wished it was a cock getting hard instead. However, his clit was engorged and he pretended it was boy's cock.

David told Finn to disrobe and in a trance like state, Finn submissively complied. David saw the transgender/boy's clit/ cock as it started to get wet, he let his eyes roam up the transgender/boys stomach across his chest with its two hard little nipples, until he was looking dead into the transgender/boys eyes. Without a word he motioned with his hand for the transgender/boy to come to him. Finn never lost eye contact as he walked to the older man who had once been his teacher. Finn stopped directly in front of David and then David swept Finn up into his arms. Finn's feet were off the ground, he hung from Davids arms like a child's doll. Finn felt the air of his breath when David started to whisper into his ear.

"Finn, I want you to give me my first blowjob, I want you to drop to your knees and take my cock from my pants and suck it until it cums in your mouth. You want to be a man. Then you must experience what it is like to be a queer and take a man's cock into your mouth and throat. You can use your hands to get my cock out but once you start to suck it, I want them to be behind your back. Don't say a word Finn, just do it and do it as nicely as you can. It means a lot to me, I've waited a long time for this. I love you, show me that you love me too."

David released him from the hug and stood before the transgender/boy tall and massive. A man, an older man, a man with rough hands from doing manly things, that is what Finn wanted. With a naked young transgender/boy sinking to his knees before him, David felt like Apollo. David's cock was throbbing in his pants as the transgender/boy reached out with his hands to take down his zipper. He flinched when the transgender/boy's fingers found his hard cock and started to get it turned toward the opening in his shorts. Finn was amazed! David's cock was magnificent! It had to have been at least 8 inches long and thick as a baseball bat. The world went into slow motion for Finn. David's cock was a beautiful thing. The head was large and broad. Pre-cum was leaking from the tip and hanging in long spider web strings to the floor. A dense forest of frothy dark hair exploded outward while the massive girth at the base of David's humongous cock came out of the shorts. The shaft was a manly eight inches before it reached the head that topped it off at around two inches more. The cock had a golden velvety tan with smooth prominent dark blue veins traveling up its substantial length and girth. One vein, bigger and more pronounced than the rest, ran straight across the center with three more on each side branching out sporadically to wrap around its shocking girth.

Finn engulfed the cock in one quick motion that would be the envy of any Anaconda snake dislocating it's jaw to swallow prey larger than itself. Placing his hands behind his back, Finn let his body rock forward to take as much as he could of the fat cock into his mouth. He let his tongue run wild, circling and licking on this hot and heavy cock in his mouth. He started to bob his head as he sucked letting his lips squeeze the cock like they were fingers. Fucking his face up and down the shaft of the cock as it seemed to get bigger and harder every minute. He found that he could take all but about two inches into his lips. He was determined that he would get it all inside his mouth, it was something that he wanted to do.

Finn let the big cock slide out of his mouth until only the head was in his mouth and then he clamped down on it with his tongue and lips. He pressed against it with his mouth until he felt it start to get smaller, he trapped the head against the back of his teeth and pushed up with his tongue, at the same time as he locked his lips as tightly as he could behind the head on David's cock. Finn felt the head get even smaller, he swirled his tongue around the head lavishing it with slobber and spit.

Finn plunged down the shaft, feeling the cockhead slip into his throat, pushing his face into the mass of stiff bristles of hair that grew so thick at the base of this wonderful cock. Finn held his face there pushing into the bigger man's stomach with his nose and forehead. He felt the cockhead as it resumed it bigger size inside of his throat, blocking all hope of air. Still Finn held his place with his face screwed down as far as it would go on David's cock. When he could hold out no longer he came up, slowly letting his face fuck and suck this fine cock as he raised his head high enough to get a breath of air sucked in around the cock in his mouth, and he went down to the bottom again, holding himself there letting his throat do the work as the muscles worked against the cock like they were trying to swallow it whole.

David watched in disbelief as Finn took all of his cock right into his face. He felt the muscles as they worked on his cock inside the transgender/boy's throat. He marveled at how long the transgender/boy could hold him there and he marveled at how quickly the transgender/boy dove back down to let his throat continue to fuck this cock just like a pussy would. It was all just too much for David. He felt the cum as it began to shoot out of his cock without warning. "Swallow Daddy's load. Milk it, boy. Milk Daddy's fuckin' cock...!"

David felt Finn as he pushed his face even deeper onto his cock. David could see the transgender/boys neck move as he worked at swallowing all that hot cum. The transgender/boy came up for air and went back down twice before the cum stopped shooting. Finn didn't miss a drop and he got it all. David pulled Finn to his feet. He pulled the transgender/boy to him and kissed him hard on the mouth, his tongue demanding access and getting it. The transgender/boy opened up and started to kiss back, sucking on the tongue just as he had the cock that had just left his mouth. David could taste his cum in the transgender/boys mouth but he didn't care. He wanted to make this transgender/boy love him. He let the transgender/boy go as he stopped the kiss, he held the transgender/boy out at arm's length and looked at him. The transgender/boy still had his hands behind his back. Truth be known it excited the transgender/boy as much as it did the man.

Finn decided that if David wanted his hands behind his back then he would keep them there until David told him that he could move them. David pulled the transgender/boys hands out to his sides and then he took them into his own hands he raised the hands to his lips and started to lovingly kiss on Finn's fingers."That was the best that I have ever had," David looked down into the younger man's eyes, "I don't see how it could ever get any better. I think that I am one lucky man. Thank you."

That night, as Finn stroked his girl pussy and clit, he pictured himself standing naked before David, his hands behind his back, his large mature cock hard standing straight out from his body dripping pre-cum like little spider web threads from the tip to the floor. Then, just as suddenly, Finn's mind pictured his hands being in restraints, leather cuffs that locked together. His vagina was wet as shudder ran through his body; he took his hand away from his clit because he didn't want to cum yet. In this dream like image he saw himself as he knelt before the chair that David sat in. Finn watched as David pulled his large mature Daddy cock out of his pants; he held it out to Finn. The cock was semi-erect, fat but still very bendable, it grossly obscene. Finn watched as his hand reached out to take a gentle grip on the cock. The dream shifts to a different view, Finn sees his hand as it brings the hardening cock to his face. It is hot and heavy in his hand as he guides it toward his opening lips. In its semi-hard state it fills the young man's mouth like expanding foam reaching every remote corner. The cock fills his head so completely that he can't breathe. Somehow, this doesn't bother him at all. He starts to swirl his tongue around the hardening cock as he hears David from above him say, "That's right, get that thing good and wet." Getting it wet had become much harder since it has grown too big to fit his mouth around. Finn has to content himself with licking and sucking the head and about three inches inside his mouth.

Finn opened his eyes with a jerk of his head. Holy shit! He had just squirted pussy juice all over his pants leg! His hands were covered in cum and his pants leg was wet there was only one thing to do. Finn smiled to himself as he imagined David giving the command. "Eat that cum, eat it all up little one."

Finn's mind traveled down a new path now.

Finn saw himself tied and bent across the foot of a large brass bed. His arms were locked in restraints behind his back as leather strap ran up Finn's back to connect with a ring on his collar, forcing his arms painfully high on his back The rail was high and Finn had to stand on tiptoes to bend across the foot of the bedstead. His legs were spread wide and tied to each corner of the bed frame. David reached over to a table and picked up a box. He handled it like it was heavy; he set it on the bed beside Finn. It was heavy, making the bed sag where it sat. David opened the box and Finn could see that it held three butt plugs. They seemed to be made of glass and there were different sizes. There was no small, the smallest was really a medium being about six inches long and the thickness of a sliver dollar at its thickest point it was colored a pale blue but like colored glass it had strands of color running through it. Something about this color was soothing to Finn like sunlight on blue water. David held the blue butt-plug in his hand. David offered the butt-plug to Finn's lips. Finn reached out with his lips to kiss the butt-plug. Finn sucked the plug deep into his mouth wetting it with his mouth's juices. David smoothed a coating of lube onto the glass surface and when he was finished placed the plug at the opening of Finn's asshole.

With a steady pressure he pushed the thing inside the transgender/boys asshole. David didn't stop or slow down until the thing had been pulled the last inch inside by the transgender/boys own ass muscles. Finn could feel the weight of it as it sat inside his ass. It was maddening the way it made you feel like you needed to cum. Finn's clit was hard and throbbing as he pushed it into the empty space of the bed frame. There was no way that Finn could bring his clit into contact with anything. It waved around in the thin air seeking release that it wasn't going to find. With his hands secured behind his back he was truly helpless. David's hands had not stopped moving, he stroked up and down the transgender/boys back. He let his fingers trail alone the inside of the transgender/boy's legs, up his inner thighs until he brushed the fingertips against his pussy and clit. David pushed against the plug whenever his hand came close to it causing Finn to lunge and moan. David's fingers plunged into what used to be Julie's pussy and rubbed her clit as well. David remembered what Julie looked like before she became Finn and it made his mature cock very hard.

Finn started to talk; he was asking David to let him cum. This was a new David, this king of men, this man Finn served with all that he had, this Imaginary master in his mind would not let him cum. He demanded still more before he would grant release. He stretched back in the bed and stroked his clit and pussy with long slow strokes. His eyes closed his mouth opened in a soundless expression of unchained lust. In Finn's mind he was being fucked by David, he was taking these same long slow strokes up his ass. He felt the climax approaching. It was hard to do but he held his steady pace. Forced to not rush to meet this release, he endured the steady rise in his excitement and lust the intense feelings that were so good that they made you want to scream out how hot you were. He came. Pussy juice squirted high into the air! It was the most intense cum he had ever experienced, he felt it down to his curled up toes. The hot juice had shot up and landed on his face and chest, there was a good bit of it. He started to clean his hand as soon as he stopped dripping onto his stomach. The young man was exhausted both mentally and physically. He was breathing in slow gasps and decided then and there, he was ready for David to fuck him.

A week later, Finn was back at David's house in the country. They were drinking wine on an old sofa in David's den and watching a gay porno on the tv. David pretended to be interested in the predictable plot for a while, and then he revealed his real interest. David told Finn to take all of his clothes because he wanted to experiment with some restraints he purchased just for Finn. David tied Finn's hands behind his back with a white cotton rope. David then took out a red ballgag, placed it into Finn's mouth and fastened it behind his head. David held a small brown bottle to Finn's nose and told him to breathe in deeply and hold it. Finn's brain chemistry was forever altered as the poppers took hold of the transgendered boy's nervous system. Finn's eyes were red and excited, but the boy seemed eager to continue. It was difficult to breath with the ballgag in and Finn's nostrils flared as they took in air and nitrate fumes. Finn's oxygen starved brain cells created a sexual euphoria that could only be sated by cock. David loved how Finn was already gooning out on the poppers and knew it would open the sweet little sphincter muscles up for his mature cock.

Soon, David had his hands on Finn's shoulders, directing the slender transgender/boy to lay down on the old sofa. Finn's hands were pressed down against the angle of the couch, and his body was stretched out, filling David's vision. David gave Finn's lower lip a light nip, and then moved his attention to Finn's nipples. He lightly touched each nipple with the tip of his tongue, and he moved his tongue in small circles that brought each nipple to attention. He could tell by the tension in Finn's body that his teasing was having an effect. David moved down to Finn's belly button. He plunged the tip of his tongue into the narrow cavity, and felt the warm touch of Finn's pubis against his jaw. To this area, too, he devoted some attention. David satisfied himself by concentrating his touch at the flesh over Finn's clitoris. With a repetitive motion that would drive Finn wild, but would not produce orgasm, he teased his captive. He continued until Finn was shuddering and gasping, and then he stopped. He moved down to Finn's feet and ran his tongue along the boy's sensitive insoles. Finn's head was raised, his eyes excited, watching David.

David unbuttoned his jeans and shrugged out of them. His own thickly corded cock, released from confinement, was fully erect and thrust forward hungrily. With both hands, David pulled the tee shirt over his head and tossed it to the floor. Finn saw a drop of pre-cum glistening at the end of David's cock, and he felt a sudden, palpable hunger for that organ. David stroked his member lazily while Finn watched, and then their eyes met. Finn immediately began to struggle to turn over on the couch. David helped him turn, and then, with both hands, lifted the slender boy's hips. Finn, sensing David's intention, scissored his legs upward toward his chest and pushed his knees apart, thrusting his ass upward. Seconds later, David's cock speared into Finn's vagina. David thrust himself balls deep and then pistoned in and out of the boy pussy for a few minutes. David pulled his cock out of the gulping pussy and eyed Finn's virgin brown star. David was straddling Finn's bound ankles and letting a glistening drop fall from his cock to the warm area between Finn's ass cheeks. In his urgency, that lubricant would suffice. With one hand steadying Finn and with one hand on his own throbbing cock, he guided himself forward. His cock touched Finn's asshole, paused for a moment, and then plunged inside in one cruel savage motion.

The side of Finn's face was pressed against the sofa, and he screamed into the ballgag as he saw stars! The white hot bolt of pain was like nothing Finn had ever experienced. Finn's eyes filled with tears and he cried out and screamed into the couch as the large mature cock penetrated him. Snot and mucus streamed out from Finn's nose as he cried and cried in pain. David had savagely shoved forward his entire length into Finn, until his groin bottomed against her ass. David ignored Finn's cries and started the long, slow glide outward, stopping only when the lip of his cock contacted Finn's sphincter. Taking some measure of pity, David held the brown bottle to the snot covered nose of Finn and told him to breathe in again and again. The poppers had their effect and opened Finn's asshole. Lust overtook David and he brutally fucked Finn like a man fucks another man. Finn responded slowly, in a poppered haze, subconsciously matching his movements to that of his partner. When David came forward, Finn rose to the meet him, and when David slid rearward, Finn lowered himself. Finn was an intuitive lover, and he imagined that he could actually feel the distended veins on David's mature cock rippling past his anus.

David, by this time, was going on instinct. David watched as he pulled his cock out and Finn's anus pulled which was pulled inside out into the shape of a pink wet rose. His thrusts quickening and his buttocks clinching with each stroke, David was nearing climax. Perspiration appeared on his brow, and his chest reddened with effort. Both of his hands were now on Finn's ass, and he was unaware that Finn was matching his movements. Finn's own body betrayed her as her pussy squirted juice all over the sofa from the savage ass-fucking. He could feel David's balls slapping against his clit each time the man thrust forward. Finn's asshole began to tighten with each stroke, and his body shuddered with every impact.

A pressure was building in David's gut, and a tingling sensation was forming in his groin. With his eyes closed, he began to give voice to the sensations that were building within his body. The feeling became warmth, and the warmth became heat, and then his body was clinching convulsively. David pulled Finn up into a reverse cowgirl position on his cock. He whispered to Finn to look into the mirror at the foot of the sofa. Finn saw his tear and snot streaked face and the red ballgag fastened like an apple in a roasted pig's mouth and knew this was what he was made for; to be a hole for men's cocks. Finn's asshole milked the older man's cock of all his cum.

12