Julie Becomes Finn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a short time, he rested, until his breathing steadied, and eventually his captive squirmed. Then he was pulling his bound partner upward, and Finn fell back against David, grateful to be able to share his warmth and the comfort of his arms.

Later in the day, Finn, nude and handcuffed, sat in the center of the bed and watched as David placed next to him two short chains, two leather ankle restraints, a studded slave collar, and a length of cotton rope. David had slipped back into his faded jeans, but had not replaced the tee shirt. His movements were efficient and businesslike as he climbed up onto the bed. "Hands," he said. Within a minute, he had the handcuffs off and had expertly tied Finn's crossed wrists. Next David placed the collar around Finn's neck. He located the latch at the back, so that the largest ring was at the center of the boy's throat. Then the ankle restraints were applied.

David stopped and looked at his captive's face. David loved fucking Finn's pussy and then plunging his cock into the puckered anus of this girl who fancied herself a boy who was queer. It worked for him because he would fuck all three holes and teach him the art of manly love. Tomorrow, he would introduce him to gloryholes at the video store.

12