Julie Covington McGill Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Julie lowered her head again to go in for another kiss, she was delighted to see Michelle lift her head toward her, and part her lips in anticipation. "Like shooting fish in a barrel" Julie chuckled to herself, as the two women enjoyed another passionate embrace.

Michelle became aware of Julie's hand as she felt the manicured fingers slip beneath the waistband of her cotton panties, about the same time she realize her legs had involuntarily parted, to allow her boss easier access to her overheated pussy. Michelle moaned into her boss's mouth as the pad of Julie's middle finger traced up and down the moist folds of her vagina, before using the collected juices to circle her prominent clit.

Julie's other hand was busy undoing the buttons on Michelle's blouse, and adeptly unsnapping the front closure on the Victoria Secret wonder bra. Michelle's nipples stiffened even more at being exposed to the cool night air in the train car, but warmed significantly when Julie started pinching, rolling and pulling them.

Once again Julie broke their kiss, but this time it was to pull off her loose sweater, revealing her braless tits to her protégé. Julie pulled Michelle's hands to her tits, then stuck her fingers in the young girl's mouth, so she could taste the nectar of her own vagina. Michelle pawed Julie's tits, and pinched her nipples, while sucking on Julie's fingers like a baby.

"I need your ass," declared Julie, and with a sweep of her hand, cleared the half-full drinks into the aisle and clicked the tray tables to their upright and locked position. She pulled Michelle to her feet and quickly unzipped her skirt, holding her steady as she stepped out of it on the rocking train. Next, she slowly peeled the damp blue panties down her legs, gently lifting one foot, and then the other, before throwing them on the ever growing pile of clothes.

Julie had Michelle stand on the front of the seat between her legs, and lean over the seatback of the seat in front of her. This allowed Julie to look directly into the spread cheek's of Michelle's ass, and see her engorged labia that hung down between her legs, and glistened with her juices.

Julie took the time to massage the globes of Michelle's rounded ass, reveling in the realization that her ass was as firm, and the skin as soft to the touch, as she had imagined. She leaned forward and used the tip of her tongue to circle the young girl's rosebud, and she heard a loud gasp of air from the other side of the seatback when she pushed her tongue inside her.

Julie continued to rim Michelle's ass as she feverishly rubbed her subordinate's clit, listening as the moans and whimpers grew louder and into an orgasmic crescendo. Julie felt Michelle's ass clenching on her probing tongue as she came, and after the shudders of the orgasm subsided, Michelle hung limply over the seatback like an overused dishrag.

Julie kicked off her boots and wiggled out of her skinning jeans, revealing a lack of undergarments and an immaculately trimmed bush. "Your turn dear," Julie instructed, as she lifted her legs and rested her feet on the front corners of the seat cushion.

Michelle responded to the first words that were spoken in over 30 minutes, and dropped to the floor in front of Julie like one of those inflatable lawn decorations when the power is cut. She pulled her hair into a tight pony tail and wrapped it around itself, before lowering her face into the fragrant crescent of her boss's lap.

It was Julie's turn to moan loudly now, as Michelle tongue parted the gaping lips of her moist vagina and tickled the nubbin of her exposed clit. Michelle eagerly licked and fingered Julie's pussy, while she wondered to herself if any of her college classmates had performed oral sex on their boss, and their boss's spouse, within the first month of their employment.

Julie shrieked as the Michelle's middle finger, coated with Julie's copious juices, slipped inside the older woman's ass. Julie moved her ass up and down on Michelle's finger as the young girl sucked her clit into her mouth and attacked it with the tip of her tongue. With a moan that would rival the train whistle, Julie clamped her thighs on the young girl's head and came all over Michelle's face.

Exhausted from the earth shattering orgasm, Julie pulled her travel mate onto her lap, and Michelle nuzzled her head into the nape of Julie's neck.

"This meeting with Dorian tomorrow just got better," Julie whispered into Michelle ear, as she covered them both with the blanket, and the two naked women nodded off to the rhythmic motion of the train.

"Next stop will be New York Penn Station!" crackled the Conductor's announcement over the loud speaker, startling the two women out of their after sex nap.

"I think it's best we get dressed now love," stated Julie wryly, as she kissed the awakening Michelle tenderly on the lips, "although with the way he gawked at your legs earlier, I'm sure old Chester would get quite a thrill from seeing your naughty bits."

Michelle looked around their seats at the strewn clothes and the overturned cups in the aisle, and reached over for her panties.

"Ut, ut, ut" Julie scolded, taking the light blue sodden panties from Michelle, "these don't belong to you anymore."

Michelle re-clasped her bra and buttoned her blouse over it, then pulled her skirt up over her naked ass and tucked in her blouse before zipping it. She watched as Julie pulled the skinny jeans up over her own naked ass, and tucked the panties into her back pocket. She threw the loose sweater over her head and pulled a mirror out of her purse to check her hair and makeup, just as the train came to rest in Penn Station.

Michelle felt the cool rush of air blast up her skirt and over her naked pussy when the door opened and Chester entered the Business Class car. He surveyed the area around their seats and jokingly remarked, "On behalf of the captain, I apologize for any turbulence you ladies experienced during the flight."

Julie stood and replied, "so sorry for the mess, love," and gave him a peck on the cheek and a warm, lingering hug.

Michelle watched as Chester closed his eyes and smiled, undoubtedly enjoying Julie's braless tits crushing into his chest. She swallowed a gasp as she also saw Julie slip a $20 bill, and Michelle's sodden panties, into the pocket of Chester's uniform coat, before releasing him from the hug.

"I hope this ride was as memorable as last weekend's, Ms. Lynch," Chester said to Michelle.

"Oh, even better!" Michelle enthusiastically replied, before succumbing to her signature blush.

"Until next time ladies," Chester said, while rubbing his hand over the bulge in his coat pocket, looking forward to his latest keepsake from Ms. McGill.

*****

There was a town car waiting for them at Penn Station which whisked them to the Marriott Marquee in Times Square. Michelle and Julie rode silently in the glass elevators up to the top floor and Michelle followed her mentor down the long hall until they arrived at their rooms. Julie had the suite at the end of the hall, and Michelle had the room next to hers.

Michelle had just finished hanging up her clothes and setting up her toiletries in the bathroom, when she heard a knock on the door that adjoined the two rooms. Michelle flipped the deadbolt and opened the door, and was presented with a glass of red wine. She took the red wine and followed Julie into her room, which was twice the size of her own. It had a huge king sized bed and a sitting area with a sofa and two easy chairs. Julie's hair was wet and she had on a satin floral-print bath robe, that barely came down to mid thigh.

Julie sat on the bed and then swung her legs over, briefly flashing her pussy when the robe parted.

"You never did finish that story about the train ride with your father," Julie said, as she patted the side of the bed, and beckoned Michelle to join her.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

wonderful, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As I've said in the past you're an extremely gifted writer. You'reike a master printer. You draw a picture that comes to life as we gaze upon it. I love your dad/dau stories the most as I'm in a relationship with my adult daughter. 5 stars isn't high enough.

Dragonrider055

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Omg so sucking fucking hot. Oh what would I not give to watch these two gorgeous women make out then join them, to suck and fuck them to insane levels sexual pleasure. Tongue fucking them each to two orgasms prior to fucking my cock into their cunts. I absolutely adore cunt in every way and strive to give the woman maximum pleasure before taking my own. Eating one cunt while fucking the other, then switch. Me totally drunk on cunt juice, the more I get the more I want. Fabulous. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

more than 5 stars. love Michelle blushing so easily and the rimming was a great idea

LordDeanLordDeanover 2 years ago

Well, I finally got through all the chapters and just had to say what a absolutely delightful story you penned. You way with words painted many very erotic pictures. You should be proud of what you've done. Except for the mess you induced, I couldn't be happier to read more of the perversion your mind comes up with.

Thank you.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Senior Year Memories - Addison A hung nerd helps a busty cheerleader get revenge.in Erotic Couplings
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Babysitting Perks Snowstorm leaves sitter stuck at her client's house.in Mature
Heaven Next Door Pt. 01: College My first time was a threesome in college. No, really!in First Time
More Stories