Julie and Her Family Ch. 11

Story Info
The girls finally get their revenge.
4k words
4.5
10.3k
2
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this submission contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sexual situations.

Writer's Note -- The people and events you are reading about are quite real. What the reader needs to keep in mind is that the submissives in this story are pain sluts and the pain they feel brings them sexual pleasure. Everyone involved took part in the events willingly.

*

Where we are is Linda (Julie's mother) is telling the story of the events that surrounded her 18th birthday. Julie is a beautiful Cross Dressing sissy and she is kneeling at the feet of her older dominant sister, Becca. Linda, Julie and Becca's mother, is kneeling at the feet of her older dominant sister, Patti. The other 2 women in the story are Jane (Linda's mother and Julie's grandmother) and Patricia dominant sister to Jane. By generations; Jane, Linda and Julie are submissives and Patricia, Patti and Becca are dominants. Please enjoy the story. Comments and ratings are sincerely appreciated.

Linda continued her story; "This is the day I had been dreading. I remember how badly my Dad fucked Patti when she turned 18, 3 years ago, and now it was my turn."

Both Jane (my mother) and Patti (my sister) had warned me that my father was getting increasingly nasty and sadistic as the years went by. The wetness in my cunt simply added to the anticipation of my Dad's arrival home.

We waited nervously at the door, all of us dressed casually in skirts and blouses. When Dad opened the door he seemed to be in a really good mood. The 3 of us did a respectful curtsy. He came over and hugged and kissed me, grabbing my arse as he always did in the process. He did the same thing with Jane and Patti. Mum had prepared a nice meal for his arrival home and after we ate it, we all went into the living room.

I could see my mother and Patti were nervous, but I was just too dumb or naïve to sense the underlying currents. "Linda, fetch Daddy his briefcase girl." I did so immediately and gave it to him. Daddy then opened up his briefcase and put a series of papers and envelops on the table.

His smile seemed cold as he said "This is the mortgage to the house girls. Notice, mine is the only name on it. Now that Linda has turned 18, there will be some changes here. From this point on, all of you will be kept naked in the house at all times and will address me as 'Master.' If you refuse, then leave! Mine is the only name on the mortgage, so it is my way or the highway."

Mum spoke up and said "John, you can't be serious!"

Before we realized what was happening, dad took Mum's wrist, bent her over his knee, pulled down her knickers and gave her a severe spanking. I did not have to wonder, Mum's swollen cunt lips told us how excited she was.

"Please John, don't make the girls do this."

Dad's response was cruel. "Why not, Patti already works in a whore house and is used to exposing herself. You are my wife and Linda is now old enough to know how life really is. Don't make me repeat myself or all of you will be spanked. TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES!"

Mum started and soon all 3 of us were naked in front of Dad. He smiled at me and said "I will so love fucking you girl. But that will have to wait, because I have another announcement. I have been asked by the Town Council to run for the Senate!"

In spite of our humiliating situation we all went and kissed Dad to congratulate him. Again his smile was cold. "You girls are all going to help me. I have lined up a number of big donors and in return for some 'consideration,' they have agreed to give me the amount of money I need for the campaign."

Patti picked up on it first "What considerations are they expecting?"

Dad's smile was evil. "They are big spenders with big dicks. I told them about my lovely family and they are thrilled about making the deal, your cunts for their money! Simple as all that."

"John you are turning our girls into prostitutes? Are you crazy?"

Dad took a menacing step towards my mother and she shut up. "Yes, that is what I expect. Besides, Patti is already a whore. I know how kinky you really are Jane and as for Linda, it is about time she earned her keep."

Without thinking I yelled out "I won't do it! I am your daughter, not your whore. You are my father, not my pimp!"

Patti added "Besides, how would it look if we were to tell the world what you are making us do? Be smart Dad, there is no way you can make us do it."

Dad looked at Patti with respect. "Sweetie, everything you say is true and I would not even think about expecting you to do it, if not for this."

Dad reached into his briefcase and handed us all envelopes. As we opened them we looked at one another in shock. Inside the envelopes were pictures of all of us involved in nasty sex with Travis, Tomas and the workers from the other day. There were pix of us getting fucked, sucking cock, getting pissed on, and even eating shit.

Mum said "You bastard! How did you get these?"

"Do you really think I am that stupid? Ever since your sister Patricia turned Patti into a whore I have seen how kinky things are around here. When I left on my trip I hired a Private Investigator to keep track of all your kinky activities. I even have videos if you want."

Mum went to slap Dad's face, but he grabbed her hand and forced her to her knees in front of him. "Take out my cock and suck it. Now! If not those pictures will be posted all over and I will get so much sympathy that people will want to support me in the election. So make a decision, all of you! Accept that you are my whores or all of this is posted. Jane, how would your friends feel when they see you and your daughters getting fucked up the arse by strangers? Patti, do you really think you will ever get a real job when people see you eating your aunt's filthy arse? Linda, you just turned 18, is this how you want the world to see you"

Tears streamed down my mother's face, but she got on her knees and took his cock out and started to suck it. Dad's laugh was cruel as he called Mum terrible names "Whore, slag, filthy pig!" Then he looked at Patti and I "Patti put your tongue to good use...lick my arse hole." Patti looked at him in disgust and said sarcastically "Yes Master."

Looking at me he said "After I cum on your mother's face, I will make a real woman out of you."

I answered "Yes Master." Unlike Patti though, I liked being treated like a slave.

"Come on Patti. Deeper, I am right on the edge." Then with a grunt he started to cum in Mum's mouth, but after the first spurt, he pulled out and painted her face and hair with cum. After he was done, he reached back and grabbed Patti's hair "Go lick your mother's face."

Both Patti and Mum were crying which made Dad happy. Poor Mum turned to look at my father, just as he unleashed a torrent of piss. He pissed on both of them, soaking their face, hair and tits. Laughing he said "There you go girls; I found a job for you -- professional urinals."

"Linda, fetch me a beer." "Yes Master" and with that I moved quickly to fetch it. When I came back, Dad was in his chair. Mum was on hands and knees with Dad's feet resting on her arse. It is like Dad was, living out some kind of a sick fantasy.

Dad picked up the phone and started calling donors to make arrangements for them to use us. More than once I realized a donor was a woman. I wish I could say I was disgusted, but truthfully, I know my cunt was dripping.

Dad commanded us all to get on hands and knees and crawl into the bedroom. "Get your toy box Patti and don't you dare deny you have one." Patti came out with boxes of kinky sex toys and waited for directions. "Linda, lay on the bed on your back." After doing so, Dad ordered the others to tie my wrists to the headboard. Once done they pulled my ankles up and over my head and tied my ankles there too. Now I was tied with my legs up and over my head, with my cunt and arse hole lewdly displayed.

Dad knelt behind me and started to push his cock into my cunt. Watching and taking part in everything had excited me so much that my cunt was soaked. His cock was not as big as most of the men that had already fucked me, but still it was a nice size. As he started fucking me, I was soon moaning.

Dad laughed "You're a filthy whore like your sister, mother and aunt. It must be something in the bloodline." As he started to pick up the pace I knew he was about ready to explode. However he stopped and let himself calm down, his cock still buried inside me.

As he took his cock out, the force from him fucking me must have put lots of air in my cunt and soon I was cunt farting. Again I should have been humiliated, and I was, but somewhere there was another part of me that took pride in doing such a disgusting act. I had just a moment's peace, before he plunged his cock inside my arse hole. "Damn it girl, you feel as good as your mother and sister."

He finally came in my arse and I felt cum running down my arse cheeks on to my thighs. Dad leered at my exposed arse and cunt and said "From this point on slave, I own you." Then he looked at the others and said "I own you all, and if you want to stay, you will have to earn your keep."

What happened next was a blur. Night after night there was a parade of both men and women using us in the most degrading ways possible. The three of us were fucked, anally as well as in our cunts. The men loved to tease us by blindfolding us and slapping our arses and face. Laughing at how we stumbled around helplessly. At the end of each night, we were put into a circle and the people men and women, would surround us and piss on us.

The women were much worse. They pissed on us. They shit on us. One of them loved to tie us and then whip our arses or put clamps on our tits. A different woman put clamps on our nipples and labia and then attached fishing weights to the clamps. Once that was secured, she then made us jump rope. The pain and humiliation was intense, but so were our orgasms. Poor Patti was a Domme and not used to be treated like this, but she adjusted and came as hard as Mum and I did. It was a very emotional moment for her when our dad made her shave her cunt completely clean. Patti knew she was a slave now.

This went on for months. Even when we had our periods, we were still used. In fact some men paid extra to fuck us then. Finally after about 6 months, Dad told us he had to go to the capitol city to make final arrangements for his nomination for the Senate. He would be gone a week and that meant we had some time to recover. When I come back I expect this house to sparkle and shine. Get the nasty smells of cum, piss and shit out.

After the first night, Aunt Patricia called just to say "Hi." When she found out my father was not home she said she would come and visit the next night. We all agreed not to tell Aunt Patricia what was going on for fear of how angry she would get.

The next day we all put on happy faces and put on clothes for the first time in weeks! When Aunt Patricia came in we all rushed to hug and kiss her. Aunt Patricia was thrilled and Jane and I served drinks, then knelt down in front of them both the way we used to. Aunt Patricia said "Ladies, it has been too long! Get those clothes off and let's do some serious fucking!"

Jane and I were naked in a flash, but then looked at Patti and realized that she no longer had her "landing strip." If Patricia saw her cunt, she would know something was wrong. Patricia smiled at Patti "Come on girl, get naked."

Patti tried to avoid that by saying that she had her period. Patricia just laughed "Since when has that ever stopped you? Come on Patti, I am horny and times a wasting."

Having no choice, Patti took off her clothes and when Patricia saw Patti's shaven cunt she was pissed. "Why would you shave your cunt, only slaves do that?" Then Patricia saw Patti crying and the three of us started to cry and in time we were able to tell her everything that was going on.

Aunt Patricia sat stone silent as she heard the entire story, then she looked at our mother. "Jane you let your husband and all those evil people abuse your daughters? Your daughters??? What the fuck is wrong with you? You are their mother and you are supposed to protect them. You let this happen?

Aunt Patricia grabbed Mum's arm and put her over her knee and gave Mum a vicious spanking. As she was spanking her, Aunt Patricia kept berating Mum for not protecting her daughters. Mum was crying so hard she could not talk.

The odd thing is that Mum actually seemed relieved that she was being spanked. Mum knew she should have done something wrong but she was so emotionally confused, she was unable to do anything. Like all bullies, our Dad knew that and took advantage of her weakness.

In time Aunt Patricia calmed down and lovingly cradled our Mum and held her till Mum was all cried out.

"How much longer will John be away Jane?"

Mum responded "Master will be gone for a little less than a week." Patricia shook with anger when she heard Jane called my father Master.

"OK girls, that should be enough time. I will take care of everything. For now, get dressed you all look like you could use a good meal." Aunt Patricia took us out and we ate, drank and most importantly laughed. It was like all of the pent up anger and humiliation was finally being released. That night Patricia and Patti put their strappies on we slept on the floor in a heap taking turns fucking and getting fucked. Truthfully, half the time I had no idea who was fucking me, but it just felt good.

The next morning, Aunt Patricia left early, but first warned us. "If John calls, act like nothing happened. Get the house clean and get rid of all traces of the kinky fun we had last night. Call me the night before he comes home."

About a week later Dad called to tell us he was coming home. His plans were to fuck us and then the next night he was inviting all his donors for a private celebration. We knew we were going to get fucked for hours on end at that celebration. All three of us started to cry.

The night Master came home, there was a knock on the door. I answered it and gasped when I saw it was Aunt Patricia in a long fur coat. She kissed me and then met John in the living room. They both stared at each other with intense hatred. Finally my Master Father said "What the fuck are you doing here bitch?"

Aunt Patricia remained calm and said "I understand a lot of changes have happened here. Can we talk about them please?" Then said added "Master?" That pleased my Dad and he relaxed a bit. "The rules are all of the women in this family must be naked in here that includes you."

Aunt Patricia never blinked and simply let her fur coat slide off her body to show she was naked underneath. All she had on was stockings, suspenders and heels. "Is this better Master?

Dad was pleased and decided to push her a bit more. He smiled wickedly and took out his cock "You know what to do."

Aunt Patricia leaned in and started to suck his cock. Master never stood a chance. Patricia had suckled his cock so well that he came that in less than 2 minutes Master came all over Patricia's face. My father was thrilled at the idea that he was making the woman he hated most in the world submit to him. "We are not done yet, go into the bathroom and wait."

After Patricia left, Jane pleaded with Master "Please Master leave Patricia some dignity, don't humiliate her. I promise I will do anything for you Master....anything!" Master smiled his cold smile and slapped Mum's face so that she landed hard on her arse. "You will do anything I tell you to do anyway."

When we walked into the bathroom, Aunt Patricia was on her knees, cum still dripping from her face. In spite of all that, she still looked elegant. I think my Dad sensed it too and smiled as he went in front of her and pissed on her. Aunt Patricia simply smiled and even rubbed the piss all over her tits.

"I am glad you finally learned you place Patricia. Maybe there is still hope for you yet! In fact I bet a lot of my donors would pay big money to fuck an old whore, like you."

"Thank you Master, you honor a poor old whore. I will always remember this night as being the night that I sucked the cock of a man who almost became a member of the Senate."

We could all feel a chill in the air as it became obvious, this was all some elaborate set up that Aunt Patricia had created. "What do you mean 'almost' became a senator. I have seen the polls and money accounts I am a cinch to win."

Patricia calmly reached for her phone and tapped in a number. In less than a moment Travis and Tomas walked in. The sight of these 2 huge Black men scared our father. He was no unsure of himself. "What the fuck are they doing here?" We all looked at each other knowing that something good was about to happen. We also smiled remembering how big their cocks were. Mistress Patricia smiled and had Travis open the briefcase and hand my father a folder.

My father took and we could see his hands shake! "What is this?"

Mistress Patricia smiled, "Really you forgot Bobby Hanson? He is the mayor's son and the mayor used the pix of Bobby and Patti years ago to blackmail you. Don't tell me you forgot? Remember, Patti had just fucked and abused poor Bobby and then pissed on him. The mayor found the video that Bobby made of this and forced you to give him $1000."

"You think I forgot that you bitch? I fucked the shit out of Patti that very night."

"Of course you did John. But it seems your remembered sweet Bobby, didn't you? Mistress took the folder and let us take a look at it. Inside there were pix of our father getting fucked and slapped around by Bobby. Apparently our father is also quite a talented cock sucker too.

"John, I can't think of any one less suited to be a member of the Senate. You are corrupt, abusive, a coward and a bully! Here is what you are going to do. Tomorrow you are going to resign from the race saying you have health issues. After that you are going to leave and I never want to see your face around any member of my family again."

It was then I realized that Mistress Patricia did all of that while still nude on her knees dripping of cum and piss. That is how powerful of a woman she really was! She broke a man while still on her knees! In a sweet voice she said to Tomas "Hand John the document dear." In a cold voice she said to our father "Sign it."

My father was broken and then started to cry as he signed the document. Travis came inside and handed our father a packed suitcase. Mistress said "Once you leave you will never come back!" Our father stood up and started to walk out the door. It was then we realized that his shriveled cock was still hanging out of his zipper and we never even told him.

"John, wait. There is one last thing." She nodded to Travis and Tomas and forced my father to lay down on the bathroom floor. "Girls, show him what it is like to be truly humiliated." Smiling the 3 of us took turns pissing on him. What made it worse was Dad fully dressed and now soaked with piss. That was the last we saw of our father, clothes soaked in piss and his shriveled cock hanging out of his pants as he left the house, a broken man.

Mistress picked up the papers and handed them to our Mum. "Here dear, he is out of your life for good." Mum looked at the papers and then looked at Mistress. "Girls, the house and all your belongings have been signed over to your mother. That is what one of the documents said. The other one was a divorce settlement in which he gave up all rights to any and all properties."

The 3 of us ran over and knocked Mistress on to the ground, hugging and kissing her. That night was one of the best nights ever. We all fucked again, but this time had 2 huge black cocks to savor as well. The next morning Mum and I prepared breakfast while everyone else watches the special report in which our father resigned from the Senate race. Mistress looked at Patti's cunt and smiled "Time to grow your landing strip back dear, you are a Domme again."

12