Julie and Her Family Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that Linda finally finished her story and looked at us all. Becca was the first to say "Is that why you won't fuck Julie and I mum, because of what happened with you and Dad?'

"Yes girls, but it is more than that. I am your mother and while we have done all sorts of kinky things together, somehow the thought of me fucking you or Julie is a line I can't cross. Linda looked at her 2 daughters, Becca a true female and Julie and beautiful CD sissy. "I am so thrilled that you love each other enough to fuck, but I will watch you girls, but I will not fuck you. I hope you understand."

"Besides, I have my beautiful sister and Mistress, Patti to be my lover. The next time Aunt Patricia and Grandma Jane come over, we can all get together in a pile and fuck like bunnies."

Later that night, Becca and I snuggled together in bed together. Becca looked at me and said softly "Julie, I have a confession to make."

12