Julie From the Beach Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just relax, okay?" Julie asked as I felt her hands on my ass.

"Okay."

Julie's hands immediately went to work on my ass, and at first, it felt a lot like a massage as Julie rubbed in the sunscreen and kneaded my muscles. After a few moments, Julie's hands rested on my ass, one on each cheek, and I thought she was done. Then something changed. Julie shifted behind me, causing me to spread my legs even wider. Her hands moved again, gently, almost tentatively.

"I love this view," Julie said as she pulled my ass open, exposing my asshole.

I could feel her fingers sliding between my ass cheeks, brushing against my asshole. I had never felt anything like it before, and my cock became rock-hard beneath me. Julie's fingers fluttered over my asshole and taint, sending bolts of tingling sensations through my entire body. I started to lift my hips up each time a finger passed over my asshole, eager to experience a firmer touch.

"This is going to feel a little different, okay?" Julie asked.

"Yeah, okay." I was so far gone with new pleasure that I would have said yes to anything.

Again, Julie's hands pulled my ass open, and then something wet and soft circled around my exposed asshole. At first, I had no idea what it was, and I realized that Julie was licking my naked asshole. That realization alone almost sent me over the edge. Julie's tongue and lips kissed, sucked, and probed my virgin asshole. Each time she slid the tip of her tongue into my asshole, I raised my hips up to meet her, to feel a deeper penetration. I completely forgot that I was at the beach. I just knew that I wanted more. I could feel Julie shift behind me again, and suddenly her lips were against my ear.

"Lift your hips up, just a little."

I complied. Julie snaked a hand beneath me and grabbed my rigid cock in one hand. Precum leaked onto her fingertips, which she used to slide her hand slowly up and down my smooth shaft.

"Oh, god, yes," I moaned.

"Do you trust me?" Julie asked.

"I do."

Julie didn't say anything. I just felt a hand back on my ass, and then fingers back on my asshole. I felt the pressure of a finger, two fingers maybe, against the opening of my asshole.

"Relax, and take it," Julie cooed. Her fingers teased my ass while her other hand worked my cock. I relaxed, and as soon as I did, Julie's fingers slipped partway into my asshole. This was a wonderfully foreign feeling of over-stimulation. I couldn't decide what to focus on - the feeling of Julie's petite hand gliding over my cock, or the feeling of her fingers entering deeper into my ass. Julie began fucking my asshole with her fingers. Her fingers slid in and out of my asshole, deeper and deeper, over and over again. My hips moved in concert with her fingers, pushing them as far into my asshole as they could go. Soon, Julie developed a rhythm between her hands, my cock, and my asshole. All I could hear was the ragged sound of her breathing and the wetness of her hands on my body.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum."

"Cum for me, baby. Cum for mommy," Julie said in a husky voice.

I didn't know what to think about hearing Julie say "mommy", but it didn't matter. I had crossed the line, and my body tensed as every nerve center seemed centered on my cock and asshole. My cock swelled in Julie's hand, my asshole tightened around her fingers, and I shot a rope of semen onto the beach blanket.

"Holy fuck," I said as my body started to relax. "Where did you learn that?"

Julie took her hand off my cock and withdrew her fingers from my asshole. I flopped down onto the beach blanket, right on top of a wad of my own semen. My cock was still thick and full beneath me, and my asshole felt used and empty. I honestly didn't know what to think about what happened, other than nothing like that had happened to me before.

"Where? Well, you know how I told you that I lost my virginity when I was thirteen? It was with somebody older and more experienced, and he taught me a lot." Julie paused. "Is that okay?" she asked as she laid down next to me.

"Yeah," I replied. "I mean, I certainly didn't expect that, but I am totally okay."

"Good." Julie kissed me on the cheek. "I didn't want to push you too far, too fast. I just, well, I couldn't help it."

"No, it's okay. Really." I paused. "You know that you called yourself, ah, 'mommy' when I was cumming?"

"Yeah. Sorry. I mean, was that not okay?" There was concern in Julie's voice.

"It was fine. Just different. But no, yeah. Just. That was amazing. Really."

"Good. I'm glad you liked it, because I loved it."

"Really?"

"Of course." Julie propped herself up on her elbows, and I could see that her pink nipples were hard. "Why wouldn't I enjoy it? It was super hot."

"But you didn't cum or anything like I did," I said, confused.

"That's okay. Really." Julie saw the look of disbelief on my face. "Will, really. And if you feel badly about it, you can help me cum the next time we go out. Deal?"

"So I can take you out sometime?" I asked hopefully.

"You better," Julie said in a serious tone. "Now, let's get some sun before I have to head home."

"Okay, deal."

Julie and I spent the rest of the afternoon together. We relaxed in the sun, strolled along the beach holding hands, took another dip in the ocean, and even played a game of naked volleyball. When it was time for Julie to leave, I decided to leave with her so that we could walk together. At the parking lot on the bluff above the beach, Julie gave me her home phone number.

"Call me," she said. "And we can do something next weekend."

"Absolutely. Do I have to wait for the weekend, though?" I asked, my eagerness obvious.

"Yeah, sorry. I have a summer job. But maybe we can have a beach day again, and then do dinner or something after?"

"That sounds fantastic. I'd love that, Julie."

"Good. Now, I gotta run or I am going to be late for dinner. Call me."

"I will. But, can I kiss you first?" I asked.

"Does this answer your question?" Julie said as she leaned in for kiss.

As Julie and I kissed, I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her tightly against me. Even though we were clothed, I could still feel the subtle curves of her body. I didn't want our kiss to end. It was urgent and gentle, and as our lips pulled away from each other, they still seemed tied together. Julie giggled as she saw a thin line of saliva, like a thread from a spider's web, stretched between our lips.

"Okay, okay. I really gotta go," Julie said as she stepped out of my arms. "Call me later. And I'll see you again soon."

"Yeah you will. I owe you, I think. That's part of the deal, right?"

"Yeah you do," Julie said with a twinkle in her eye.

12