Julie From the Beach Ch. 02

Story Info
I meet Julie at the beach again...this time with her parents.
3.4k words
4.48
48.5k
51
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2023
Created 01/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaywill
jaywill
123 Followers

Julie From the Beach - Part 2

This is a four-part story of an encounter I had with a nudist girl and her family when I was home from college back in the 1990's. In Part 1, I met Julie at the beach for the first time. In Part 2, I meet Julie's family.

Other than some names and locations, what you are about to read is true.

. . . . . . . . . .

As I drove home from the beach, my mind was reeling, my stomach was filled with butterflies, my cock was still half-hard, and my asshole was still tingling. I could not believe what had just happened. Not only did I meet this amazingly beautiful girl at a nude beach, but she ate my ass and gave me hand-job right there on the sand. I made it home on autopilot, barely aware of where I was going. When I got home, I walked to my room to shower and get ready for dinner with my parents.

"Hey Will," my mom called out as I carried my beach bag through the family room.

"Hey, mom."

"You look..." she didn't finish the sentence. "Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, fine." I wasn't sure how honest to be. Not completely honest, for sure. But if I was going to call Julie, I was going to have to use the phone at some point. Unfortunately, our only phone was in the family room, so it would be tough to make a phone call in private. Even though I was home from college I knew my parents were going to have questions. "I met a cool girl at the beach," I said.

"Oh really?" my dad said with a grin as he came into the family room from the kitchen. He was eating some cheese and crackers.

"Yeah. Her name is Julie. We kinda got talking, and we hung out together. I think we are going to meet up next week, actually."

My parents looked at each other. "And what is Julie like?" asked my mom.

"Well," I began, "she's also home from college. She goes to ASU, and her parents live in Dana Point." I knew my parents were worried that I would meet some party girl and end up drinking and smoking like they did when they were my age. "She's nice," I continued. "No drinking or smoking or anything. Just a cute girl at the beach. Anyway, I gotta hop in the shower."

As I walked away, I could hear my parents talking, but I couldn't hear exactly what they were saying. Once I closed the door to the bathroom, I stripped off my shorts and t-shirt, and turned on the shower. As I waited for the water to warm up, I stood naked in front of the mirror. I had a little bit of a sunburn on my shoulders, but nothing too bad. My speedo-tan lines were pink instead of white, and a little tender to the touch. I admired my body in the mirror. Strong shoulders and arms. Flat abs. A nicely trimmed circumcised cock. I was about to get into the shower when I heard the bathroom door start to open.

"Hey, wait! I'm not in the shower yet!" The door suddenly closed without a word. I got in the shower and let the water roll over my neck and shoulders. I soaped myself up, and my cock started to harden as my slick hand slid over my shaft. I closed my eyes and started to enjoy the feeling, when the bathroom door opened again and I heard my mom's voice.

"Sorry, Will. I washed the bathroom towels and forgot to put clean ones back." There was a pause. The shower door was foggy, so I don't know what she could see. "Anyway, here's a clean one on the sink for you."

"Oh, okay. Thanks, mom. I'll be out in a minute." More silence, and then I heard the door close. Did my mom see what I was doing in the shower? Did she watch? I put the thoughts out of my mind and finished my shower.

The rest of the night, and the rest of the week, were uneventful. Long, but uneventful. I spoke to Julie on the phone almost every day. Talking to her was super-easy. We could talk for hours, just telling stories about college or our families, and we always laughed. My parents got used to me talking to with her, and eventually they just left me alone.

"So, Will, I wanted to ask you something about tomorrow," said Julie Friday night as we were talking on the phone. She sounded a little nervous, and it worried me since we seemed so comfortable with each other.

"Okay," I said, feeling her nervousness.

"Well," she continued, "I have been talking to you a lot, and I told my parents about you, and they would like to meet you."

"Oh," I said, completely unable to hide the surprise in my voice. "Really?"

"Yeah." She still sounded nervous. "I mean, if you don't want to, I understand. I would really like my parents to meet my...boyfriend."

"Your boyfriend?" I asked, my heart fluttering.

"I mean, would you?" Julie sounded hopeful.

"Julie, I would love to be your boyfriend," I said with a swelling joy in my chest. "Would you be my girlfriend?"

"Will, of course! Yes!" Juile squealed with happiness on the other end of the phone. "So this means you'll meet my parents?"

Things were moving very fast, and I needed to think for a moment. I had known Julie for a week, we met only once, and suddenly she was my girlfriend. Now, she wanted me to meet her parents. I began to wonder what Julie had actually told her parents about how we met. "What do they know about me?" I asked, my voice almost a whisper.

"Will, they know everything." She emphasized the word "everything" as she said it. "We don't have secrets in my family. You should know that by now. And we don't have any shame either. They're cool. As long as I'm happy. Which I am, by the way."

"So your dad isn't going to want to kick my ass or something?" I asked.

"Kick your ass? Ha, no," she chuckled.

"Well, that's a relief."

"So how about after the beach, you come over to my parents' house for dinner, instead of us going out?" Julie's voice had returned to its normal cheery tone, and I could hear her smile on the other end of the phone.

"Yeah, sure. That sounds good. Great. That sounds great. I'll have to clear it with my parents, but it should be fine. I mean, what trouble could I get into with your parents around?" I asked with a laugh. I could hear Julie laughing, too. And then it hit me. I remembered that she was raised naked, and that her family was naked at home. Did that mean I would be having dinner with Julie and her parents naked? I didn't want to ask, and I didn't know how to ask with my parents in the house, so I just brushed it aside. I assumed they would wear clothes for a guest, especially for somebody that their daughter brought home.

"It's a date!" Julie exclaimed. I could hear her talking to her parents on her end of the line, confirming that I would be coming to dinner. "I gotta run now. We'll meet at the beach tomorrow, though? Around ten?"

"It's a date. Sounds perfect. I can't wait." I paused. "I miss you."

"That's so sweet. I miss you, too. See you tomorrow, Will."

It took me a while to fall asleep that night, but once I did, I slept hard and dreamless. I woke up Saturday morning as the sun streamed through my window. It was a perfect summer day in Southern California. The sky was electric blue. There wasn't a cloud to be seen. The sun was already warm. I was so excited for the day that my hands were shaking as I started to brush my teeth.

"Big date, son?" My dad asked as he walked past my open bathroom door.

"Just a second date and a family dinner," I said, as nonchalantly as I could.

"Well, have fun. Call if you're going to be late so we don't worry."

"Will do. Thanks, dad."

I got to the beach a little after ten. I tried to get there earlier, but my mom kept asking me to do "one more thing" before I left. Empty the dishwasher. Take out the trash. Change out the laundry. But it didn't matter now. I was here. Finally. I was going to get to see Julie again.

Once I hit the sand, I gave an audible sigh of relief. The ocean on my right was smooth, with cornered lines of shoulder-high waves crumbling to the shore. The surf line was dotted with the white fiberglass noses of surfboards. Ahead of me was a warm expanse of sand that was dotted with bright blankets and big beach umbrellas. The beach was alive with naked bodies of all types.

I kept my clothes on as I walked because I always thought it looked weird for people to be naked except for their shoes and backpacks. Plus, I would get naked as soon as I found Julie, so it's not like I was being a creeper or anything. I scanned the beach as I walked south. As usual, I saw some familiar faces and bodies, but I didn't see Julie. And then I heard a voice behind me.

"Will! You walked right past us!" It was Julie. Her long blonde hair floated behind her, and her firm breasts topped with pink nipples bounced slightly. Julie's toned legs flexed as she ran to me in the sand, and her smooth pussy was shiny with suntan oil. Before I could think, her arms were open wide, and her warm naked body was pressed into mine in a hug that felt like she melted into me. "Now, get your clothes off and come say hi." Julie took my hand and dragged me to a big blanket with chairs, umbrellas, a cooler, and two other naked people. "Will, this is Stephanie and Robert, my parents. And, this is my boyfriend, Will." Before I could react, I was presented to Julie's parents.

"Nice to meet you, son," Robert said as he stood to meet me. He was completely naked. I couldn't help but notice his strong, tan body and his long, smooth cock. He looked great for his age. He reached over and shook my hand. "Our daughter can't stop talking about you, so it's great to meet you."

"Thank you, sir." I said, nervously. I didn't know where to look, so I was happy to be wearing sunglasses.

"Call me Rob."

"Okay, thanks, Rob."

"So, you're Will. I'm Stephanie," Julie's mom said behind me. When I turned around, she was already standing. Like her husband and daughter, she was naked, tan, and shaved completely bare. Her breasts were larger than Julie's and she had slightly larger, pink nipples. Her hips were wider, but her stomach was flat, and her legs were toned. Like Julie, her smooth pussy glistened under a coat of suntan oil. "He is cute," she said to Julie as she embraced me in a hug and gave me a light kiss on the corner of my lips. "Now why are you still dressed, sweetie? Get naked and join us."

"Mom, you're embarrassing him," Julie pleaded.

"No no, it's fine, I said," even though I was totally embarrassed. I started to get undressed, and I noticed that Julie's parents were both watching me. I had never gotten naked with an audience before, and I was starting to get aroused. "Ummm...." I paused as I started to take off my swim trunks.

"Why don't you sit down?" Julie said as she saw my predicament.

"Thanks." I sat down, slid off my shorts, and tried to cover my growing erection the best I could. Julie sat down next to me, and I could feel her naked shoulder pressed against mine, which did not help my erection subside.

"I bet you thought you two would have the day alone," Rob said as he sat down in a towel-covered beach chair in front of me. Because Julie and I were sitting on the sand, we were eye-level with Rob's open legs and his dangling cock. I had seen other guys naked in the locker room back in college, but I had never been this close to a naked cock before. I spaced out for a second and just kind of stared at it. The smoothness of it. Because he was circumcised, I could clearly see the ridge of the head. I admired the way it rested long, warm, and soft against his thigh. I started to wonder what it would feel like in my hand. What it would feel like as it swelled. How his testicles would tighten inside his smooth scrotum. How the head and shaft would feel in my mouth. When I looked over at Julie, I thought I caught her staring, too. Then she looked back at me and gave me a smile that I couldn't quite read.

"Uh, actually, kinda, yes, sir. Rob." I tripped over my words as my lips and tongue fumbled over themselves.

"Well, sweetie," Stephanie said as she laid a hand on my bare shoulder, "Since our daughter really seems to like you-"

"Mom!" Julie interrupted.

"It's true, honey," Stephanie said to her daughter. "You should have nothing to hide, including your feelings. Anyway, we wanted to meet you, and we wanted to invite you over to our home."

"But," Rob continued," "we couldn't invite you into our home until we met you in person. So, we figured we would join your day at the beach."

"Honey," Stephanie jumped in to her husband's explanation, "crashing their beach date was your idea, not our idea."

"Will," Julie said, "I hope you don't mind. I love my family, and they love me. And well, it means a lot to me if we can all spend time together like this." Her blue eyes were wide and pleading. She took my hand in hers and held her breath for my reply.

"Julie, you are amazing. I'm not gonna lie, this is not quite what I expected, and this is new to me. But this is how you and your family live, and I'm lucky to be here and be a part of it. So, let's have a great day." I tried to sound more confident than I felt.

Julie smiled, hugged me close, and gave me a big kiss on the lips. It was very strange kissing her, naked, in front of her parents, but Julie didn't seem to mind at all. She even let a hand fall toward my lap, giving my hardening cock a soft caress.

"Alright then, let's enjoy the day," Rob said as he reached over to the cooler and took out a bottle of champagne. "I hope you don't mind plastic cups," he said with a chuckle.

We toasted with champagne, and I tried to relax like everything was normal. I mean, it was normal, wasn't it? Maybe not to me, but to Julie and her parents, spending the day with each other naked was totally a normal thing. I tried to imagine spending the day naked with my parents. They were relatively attractive and in good shape. My dad was very fit and athletic, and my mom was very tall and slender. As I imagined spending a day with them naked at the beach, I started to picture their bodies. I had seen my dad naked before, but I didn't really focus on what he looked like. I just remembered being surprised at how big his cock was. He wasn't circumcised, and his testicles were low and large between his legs. I couldn't remember ever seeing my mom naked, and I wondered how she might compare to Julie's mom. I had seen her in swimsuits, and she was definitely fit. She wasn't very curvy, and the swimsuits she wore were sometimes pretty small. I wondered if she shaved her pussy, too.

As I had these thoughts throughout the day, I watched how Julie and her parents interacted with each other. They were a very affectionate family. There were lots of touches and hugs and kisses. I wouldn't say that it was inappropriate, just, it was like each hug lasted a second or two longer than normal. Each touch was just a little more intimate than how a father would normally touch his daughter. Each kiss lingered a little bit closer to the lips than how a college-aged girl would normally kiss her parents. Again, though, they all seemed very relaxed and happy, and I thought I must have been over-thinking things just because we were all naked.

We played a game of naked beach volleyball that afternoon. The teams were Stephanie and me against Julie and her dad. As we played, I learned that Stephanie was very competitive, and that she played volleyball back when she was in college. She was jumping, diving, and lunging in the sand, completely oblivious to the way her breasts bounced, and her ass and shaved pussy were exposed. She was also very touchy-feely. If I made a good play, she gave me a "good game" pat on my bare ass. A couple of times, when we were standing next to each other, she would let her hand linger on one of my butt cheeks. And when we won the match, she literally jumped into my arms! She was totally unconcerned that her bare breasts were pressed against my chest and her hairless pussy was just inches away from my naked cock. Instead, she was laughing and hugging me as she gloated about our victory over her husband. I was worried that Julie or Rob would notice that my cock started to swell against Stephanie's open pussy. But, no. Nobody said anything.

As the day wore on, I found myself standing next to Rob in waist-deep water right at the point where the broken waves started to roll in. "So, Will," he began. "What do you think of our family?"

I took a deep breath. I figured something like this conversation was coming. "Rob, I think your family is great. I think the world of Julie. And you and your wife, Stephanie, have been nothing but kind and welcoming to me."

Rob laughed to himself. "That is a good answer. But that is not what I am asking. What do you think of all this?" As he asked the question, he stepped back from me to display his naked body, and he pointed in the direction of the beach blanket where Julie and Stephanie were lounging naked in the sun. Their bodies were nearly identical - tanned, smooth, and completely exposed.

"Oh." I paused. "To be honest, I was surprised that you and Stephanie are here. I mean, I know that Julie said she was raised as a nudist, so like, intellectually I understand what that meant. But, seeing it, and seeing how you all are around each other, it's different. It's not like anything I have experienced." I could tell that Rob was waiting for me to say more. "But you all are so comfortable, and you all seem to really love each other, and love spending time together, so I think it's pretty cool."

My answer seemed to satisfy Rob, and he took a step closer to me. I felt something press into my thigh under the water. At first, I thought it was his hand. When I felt his hand encircle my cock under the water, I realized that his cock was pressed against me. Rob didn't move. He just continued to stand next to me, his cock against my skin, and my cock in his hand. "I am so glad to hear you say that. And you are right, we really do love each other." Just as my cock started to grow in his hand, Rob let go and stepped away from me. "Well, it is getting late. How about coming over for that barbeque?"

I was speechless, but I managed to say something like, "Sounds great!"

jaywill
jaywill
123 Followers