Julie From the Beach Ch. 03

Story Info
I join Julie and her parents for dinner.
4.4k words
4.7
18.3k
29
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2023
Created 01/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaywill
jaywill
123 Followers

Julie From the Beach - Part 3

This is a four-part story of an encounter I had with a nudist girl and her family when I was home from college back in the 1990's. In Part 1, I met Julie at the beach for the first time. In Part 2, I met Julie's family. In Part 3, I join Julie and her parents for dinner.

Other than some names and locations, what you are about to read is true.

..........

"How quickly do you think you can cum?" Julie asked as she slid into the passenger seat of my car.

"What?" I asked, as though I had misheard Julie's question.

"Will," Julie purred slowly, "How quickly do you think you can cum?" Julie's warm, soft hands slowly and deliberately slid their way up my thighs to the velcro fly of my swim trunks.

"Umm, why?" I asked, suspiciously, even though my quickly-hardening cock suspected the answer.

"Because, babe," Julie smiled as she opened my swim trunks and wrapped her hand around my cock, "I want you to cum before we get to my parents' house, and it's only like a ten-minute drive."

Before I could say a word, I felt the wetness of her open mouth swallow my cock whole. One hand cupped my smoothly-shaved balls while her lips slid up and down my shaft.

"Holy fuck," I moaned.

Julie lifted her mouth from my cock and looked me in the eye. "Drive," she said. "We're supposed to be following my parents back to their house, remember?" Then she enthusiastically resumed her groping and sucking.

It turns out I didn't need the entire ten minutes. I barely needed two. Maybe it was because I had never had road-head before. Maybe it was because we spent the entire day naked and I was already incredibly horny. Or maybe it was because Julie sucked and slurped my cock like a professional that really loved her job. Her hands were always active, and her mouth and lips seemed to kiss and swallow my cock at the same time. I had never experienced a blowjob like it ever before. After just a few minutes, I put my hand on Julie's shoulder and breathed a warning, "I'm about to cum!"

Julie responded my sliding the entire length of my cock into her mouth so that her nose rested on my lower abs. I could feel the slippery insides of her throat flex as she swallowed the load of cum I blasted inside her. She held steady with each pulse, and only lifted her face off my cock when it started to soften.

"Thank you, Will," she said with a mischievous smile. A droplet of my cum still was clinging to her lower lip. Julie stuffed my cock back into my swim trunks.

"Thank me?" I laughed. "I should be thanking you! That was incredible. Amazing. I, I-" I paused.

"You're welcome," Julie sighed contentedly. With her head resting on my shoulder, she said, "If you play your cards right, that won't be the last one of those you get tonight." I could feel Julie's cheeks split into a smile.

It was only a few minutes later that I saw Julie's parents pull into a driveway. "Looks like we're here," I said.

Because their house was on the inland side of Pacific Coast Highway, their neighborhood didn't have the crowded summer beach buzz that energized the rest of Dana Point. Instead, their house was located on a quiet street in an enclave of well-maintained single-family homes with manicured lawns of deep green and plenty of street parking.

As we got out of my car and approached the front door, Julie's mom, Stephanie, greeted us with a bright smile and a friendly wave. She was still wearing her bikini top and a pair of khaki shorts, a combination that highlighted her trim physique and supple curves. "Will, come on in. Julie, sweetie, can you please go help your father unload the car?"

"Sure, mom," Juile skipped toward the garage, giving me a chance to admire the way her breasts swayed in her string bikini top, and her tanned ass bounced in her white thong bottoms.

"Can I get you something to drink?" Stephanie asked as I stepped inside.

"Um, water, thanks," I said. As I entered their home, I noticed that the bright windows opened to a private backyard, complete with a redwood deck, a turquoise swimming pool large enough to swim laps, and a small jacuzzi nestled in the corner. The house was decorated with lots of natural wood colors, and the white-washed terracotta pavers were cool under my bare feet.

"Here you go, honey," Stephanie said as she handed me a cool glass of water. "And I just want to say we are so happy you decided to join us this evening. I'm sure we embarrassed you plenty at the beach today, but Julie has been going on-and-on about her new boyfriend, so we're looking forward to getting to know you even better."

Then Stephanie opened her arms and pulled me in for a hug. I could smell the salt and sunscreen on her skin as she held me close. I could feel her breasts against my chest, and it seemed like her nipples hardened beneath her thin bikini top. I was taller than she was, and she briefly rested her head on my shoulder. Her hands moved down my lower back to press her hips against mine. As I felt her soft breath against my neck, I remembered the feeling of her naked body in my arms after the volleyball game, and I started to get aroused. I tried to pull away, fearful that she would feel my erection, but Stephanie held me close before giving me a light but lingering kiss on my lips.

I blushed as I stepped away. "Thank you," I said, completely flustered. "You have a lovely home, and thank you again for inviting me."

"Of course. It was actually Rob's idea, so you'll have to thank him later."

Before I had a chance to register the teasing lilt in Stephanie's voice, I heard Julie call from the garage.

"Mom, we're done," Julie announced as she came into the kitchen from the garage, completely naked. Her smooth pussy looked pink and slightly open, and I tried not to stare. I was surprised and a little embarrassed to see her naked in the kitchen, even though we had been naked in front of her parents at the beach just moments before. Before I had a chance to think too much about it, Juile slid next to me, pressing her bare breasts against me and giving me a firm kiss right on the mouth. Her lips tasted different, somehow.

"Sweetie, where's your dad?" Stephanie asked as Julie's lips were still pressed against mine.

"Oh, he's in the back getting the grill ready," replied Julie, breaking our kiss but not letting me go.

"Okay, well, when he comes in, tell him to join me in the shower before dinner," Stephanie said as she started to walk down the hall. After just a few steps, Stephanie untied the strings of her bikini top and pulled it from her lithe body. She stopped and shimmied out of her khaki shorts, revealing that she was wearing nothing underneath but a flawless tan.

I watched in awe as Stephanie walked away completely nude. Her delicate shoulders, slim waist, and athletic hips cut a sensuous silhouette. The sides of her bare breasts were barely visible, and her ass jiggled slightly with each step she took. I stared at Stephanie, and Julie kissed me again, this time with an open mouth. I could feel her tongue slide against mine. Again, I noticed something about her kiss that tasted different. I put the thought aside, and I relaxed into the kiss and let Julie melt into me. "Ooh, is this for me...or somebody else?" Julie whispered in my ear as her hand reached toward the front of my swim trunks.

"What? I, uh, what..." I stammered, worried that Julie caught me checking out her mom.

Julie just laughed. "I'm teasing, babe I know my mom is hot and that she looks great naked. I mean, where do you think I got this?" Julie turned around and cupped her perfect ass-cheeks. "I know some of this nudist thing is still new to you," Juile continued. "So, relax. I think you'll see we're a little different at home than at the beach."

I sighed in relief.

"Will, glad you made it!"

I turned and saw Rob standing in the doorway between the kitchen and the backyard. Like his daughter, he was completely naked. His bronzed skin was covered in a light sheen of sweat, and his cock glistened as it rested between his legs. I couldn't help it, but I found myself staring at his cock for the second time that day. It looked slightly swollen, and I thought I saw a strand of wetness leaking from the tip. Part of me wanted to reach out and hold it and feel its warmth in my hand. Before my thoughts could wander too far, I was snapped back to reality by the feeling of Julie squeezing my hand in hers.

"Yes, thank you for inviting me, Rob." I reached out to shake hands, but Julie's dad pulled me in for a hug. I had never hugged a naked man before, and I was surprised at how natural it felt. During our hug, I felt Rob's bare, wet cock against the skin of my thigh. His strong arms were wrapped around my shoulders, and my hands found themselves around his waist, just above his naked ass. The hug lingered for longer than I expected, and when Rob pulled away, my hands slid from his waist to his hips, barely grazing his rising cock.

"Dad, mom said to tell you to join her in the shower before dinner."

"Thanks, sweetie," Rob said, as he released me to give Julie a slow peck on the lips, very similar to the one Stephanie had given me moments earlier. Rob's hand rested squarely on Julie's bare ass, and her arm wrapped briefly around his naked waist. Her hard nipples were pressed against her father's naked body. "I'll go join her. You two should clean-up, too." As Rob walked away, I watched the muscles in his legs and ass flex with each step. From behind, I could see the shadow of Rob's balls and the tip of his cock between his tanned ass-cheeks.

"Come on. Let's go take a shower. I'm all salty and sticky." Julie led me by the hand to her bathroom and turned on the shower. As much as I loved being able to stare at her tanned, pert breasts and her perfectly-smooth pussy lips, I was worried what her parents would think if they knew we were about to shower together. The same thought kept circling in my mind - yes, we were all naked at the beach earlier today, but this is somehow different.

"Julie, we can't shower together," I said as Juile set the temperature on the shower.

"Of course we can. We've been naked all day together, and you're nervous about a shower?" I couldn't tell if Julie was amused or annoyed. To her, apparently, things were not different.

"Well," I paused. "Isn't it different than being at the beach? Like, at the beach we were in public and playing volleyball and having a picnic. And now we're inside alone. I don't know how to explain it, but, like, I guess the only time I have ever been naked inside with a person, we had sex. I never just, like, hung out naked before at somebody's house."

I could see Julie processing what I said, and the expression on her face was thoughtful and patient. After a lengthy pause, she said, "Will, I grew up this way. Other than a diaper when I was a baby, I didn't wear clothes for maybe the first five years of my life. And as I got older, I only put on clothes when I absolutely had to - going in public, going to school, things like that. I never wore clothes at home. I never have, and I never will. Neither do my parents. Being naked here, with you and my parents, is more than natural and normal for me. It's who I am. So, to answer your question, no, this isn't any different than being naked at the beach."

I took in what she said, and on the one hand, it made sense given what I had already seen of Julie and her parents. In a lot of ways, it matched the conversations we'd had since we first met at the beach a short week ago. On the other hand, I was having a tough time reconciling one thing.

"Sex," Juile said, as though she were reading my mind. "You still have questions about sex. Like, how can we be naked all the time and not be thinking about sex? Right?"

"Kinda, yeah," I admitted sheepishly.

"Well, we do think about sex. It's part of life. It's a way to show love. We aren't ashamed of it. We don't hide it. Sure, we aren't having orgies at the beach, mostly because we'd probably be judged or get arrested. But at home, it's a different story." Julie paused and she took my hands in hers. "I'll tell you, my parents are definitely having sex in the shower right now. And I plan on having sex with you right now, and my parents know it. They want me to be happy and healthy, and they know sex is a part of it. Besides, I think you still owe me an orgasm from last time," Julie said with a smile.

Last time. When Julie and I met, she ate my ass and gave me a handjob at the beach. Ever since, I had been replaying that moment in my mind, and I was wondering what it would be like to taste her, to cover her pussy with my lips and slide my tongue into her ass. I had been imagining the feeling of my cock inside her. She already gave me a blowjob on the way to her parents' house, and now, the idea of actually having sex with Julie caused my cock to harden against the thin fabric of my swim trunks. All of a sudden, I was aware of Julie's nakedness, and the fact I was still clothed. My head was spinning, but I knew what I had to do. I stripped my swim trunks off as quickly as I could, and I pulled Julie's naked body against mine.

"You're right," I said with a kiss.

"Yeah?" Julie asked, her naked body melting into mine.

"Yeah." I responded. I grabbed her ass and spread her ass-cheeks apart, pulling her legs around my waist. She responded by throwing her arms around my neck and wrapping her long smooth legs around me. "You're right," I said. "About everything. And I do owe you an orgasm."

I felt Julie's body slide against mine, and the tip of my hard cock rested at the entrance to her open and waiting pussy. We didn't say anything. Our lips were sealed together, and our tongues danced in each other's mouths, sliding against each other like they had minds of their own. As if they were connected, my cock found her empty hole, and I was inside her. I felt her body relax, as though some burden was lifted off her. At the same time, the inside of her pussy tightened around me. She was warm, soft, and wet, and it felt like I was somehow her missing piece.

I stepped into the shower, her body still clinging to mine, my cock still buried inside her. I pinned Julie's back against the shower wall, and I let the warm water wash over us. I strengthened my hold on her ass, and my fingers spread her farther apart as they came to grip the edges of her asshole and pussy. I began to fuck her, slowly at first, relishing the feeling of my cock sliding its way in and out, feeling her pussy lips hold each inch of my cock as it moved. I never wanted the feeling to end, but I wasn't sure how long I could last. Julie seemed to sense that I was getting close to cumming, and I thought she would slow down.

"Fuck me harder," she panted between kisses. "Cum inside me. I want to feel you cum."

I don't know if it was her actual words, or the tone of her voice, but I had never had anyone say anything like that to me before. I began fucking her harder, and the sound of my hips slapping against her ass echoed in the bathroom.

"Babe, the noise," I warned. I started to slow down.

"Don't you dare slow down," Julie growled. "FUCK ME HARDER!" Julie yelled, as though she wanted her parents to hear us. Something inside me snapped, and I began to pound Julie's pussy as hard as I could. The back of her head thumped against the shower wall as her legs wrapped tighter around my waist. She was so tight and so slippery that I couldn't control myself any longer.

"Julie, I'm gonna to cum," I gasped as I kissed her ear.

"Yes, baby, cum for me," Julie urged. I felt her hands on my back, her lips on mine, and her pussy surrounding the length of my cock. I began fucking Julie with a primal instinct, and the most powerful orgasm I had ever experienced erupted through my entire body and out of my cock. Each wave of cum that splashed the inside of Julie's pussy came with a wave of pleasure and release that extended from my brain though every cell on my skin. Almost uncontrollably, I grabbed her tighter, as if I wanted to pull her into me, and pull myself deeper into her. I lost track of time and my surroundings for a moment, only to realize that Julie was still sitting impaled on my hard cock, and we were both still under the running water in the shower.

"Oh my god," I sighed.

"That was wonderful, baby," Julie cooed against my neck. "But you are not done. I'm a little messy, and I want to cum again."

"Wait, you came, too?" I asked, surprised.

"Of course. You cumming inside me was so hot. I haven't had anyone but my-" Julie paused, "-anyone do that in a while. Now, you still have some work to do." Julie unwrapped her legs from my waist and stood on the shower floor. She kissed me hard on the mouth, and then leaned back against the shower wall as she guided me to my knees in front of her. I was now staring right at the most perfect, beautiful pussy I had ever seen. Her outer lips were smooth, and they were puffy and open from our fucking. Inside, she unfolded like a pink flower, and I could see my cum dripping out of her. I had never gone down on a girl right after fucking her, but whatever apprehensions I might have had melted away.

I reached around to Julie's ass and pulled her pussy to my hungry mouth. My lips and tongue devoured her entire pussy, licking and kissing her outer lips, and probing inside to clean my cum out of her tight hole. I gently sucked her hard clit until I felt her begin to shake against me. Julie reached one hand down her flat stomach to the top of her pussy, and she spread her lips open. "Right here," Julie breathed as her other hand moved against the back of my head. Her pussy opened into my mouth, and its soft wetness felt like a kiss. The mixture of her wetness with my cum was somehow sweet, and I flicked my tongue against her clit.

"Oh, FUCK!" Julie screamed as her body went totally rigid. She pressed her pussy harder against my tongue and held my head perfectly still against her. "Don't move, just harder," she pleaded. My mouth applied firm pressure to her clit, and I tried not to move. Suddenly, she pushed my wet face away and took a deep breath. "I loved that you ate your cum out of me. I can't wait for you to do it after-" Julie stopped herself, "-again. Let me have a taste," Julie said as she bent down to kiss me. I thought it was incredibly hot that she could taste herself on my lips.

"I want to try something," I said as I broke the magnetism of Julie's kiss. Without waiting for an answer, I turned Julie around and held her hips in my hands. Using my thumbs, I spread open her tan ass cheeks, exposing her pink asshole. I leaned in, feeling her ass cheeks against my face as my tongue touched her asshole for the first time.

"Will," Julie said with a hint of surprise in her voice.

I didn't respond. Instead, I pushed my face deeper between her ass cheeks and slid the tip of my tongue into her asshole. I licked and probed her asshole, penetrating it with my tongue. Julie reached a hand down to her open pussy and rubbed her clit as I continued to eat her ass.

"Fuck, Will, I'm gonna cum. I'm cumming again. Fuck, I'M CUMMING!" Julie pushed her ass against my face, forcing my tongue father into her tight pink asshole. Her voice echoed in the bathroom, and I felt completely surrounded by Julie's essence. "Okay, enough, enough," she said as she turned around to face me. I stood up, and she pressed her naked body against mine. Her arms were around my neck, and our skin seemed almost glued together. "This is amazing, and I could do this all day," Julie said as her tongue snaked its way into my mouth. "But," she continued, "we are supposed to shower and join my parents for dinner. And we're late," Julie said with a giggle.

As we dried-off after our shower, I suddenly began to feel self-conscious. Julie and I just had sex, we were naked, and we were about to walk out into the dining room to have dinner with her parents, who would also be totally naked. My head was swimming with thoughts and doubts and fears. I remembered what Julie said about everything being normal to her. As amazing as everything was, it still wasn't normal to me. I hesitated as Julie opened the bathroom door.

jaywill
jaywill
123 Followers
12