Julie From the Beach Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will," Julie's face held a look of concern. "It's okay. Just trust me, babe. Please?"

"I'm trying," I sighed. "It's just, I get caught up in everything and you, and you're so amazing and gorgeous, and I feel so connected to you, but then there is all of this, and I am still not sure how I feel about it." I was searching for words, and the best I could come up with was, "I just feel like this is a dream, or too good to be true. I don't want to ruin it somehow. I don't want to lose you just because I don't fully understand everything."

Julie held her hands in mine and stepped closer to me, so that the tip of my limp cock rested against her freshly-fucked pussy. "Just relax, be yourself, and know that everything that happens tonight, I want to happen. It's all okay. I promise. It's all okay. Now come on, we need to help with dinner."

I felt reassured by Julie's words again, but I still felt a certain level of confusion. What did she mean that she wants it to happen? What is going to happen? I trusted her, so pushed those questions aside and I followed her out of the bathroom. As Julie and I walked down the hall, and we heard sizzling and chopping coming from the kitchen, I was acutely aware of my nakedness. I knew there was no turning back, and besides, we had all spent the day naked together at the beach, so what was the big deal, right?

"Hey, you two, I thought we were going to have send in a search party," Stephanie teased as we came into the kitchen. She stood at the sink, chopping some vegetables, and her tan breasts jiggled slightly as she moved.

"Very funny, mom," said Julie. She held my hand tightly, and I blushed so deeply I felt like my skin was on fire.

"There you are!" Rob exclaimed as he came into the kitchen from the backyard holding a large plate covered in foil. He was wearing an apron, and it was clear that he was completely naked underneath. "The steaks are grilled and done. We just need to let them rest. You need any help, honey?" Rob asked as he walked over to Stephanie.

"I think I have it covered. But maybe the kids can set the table."

"Great," said Rob. "Let me just wash-up." He stripped off his apron, and again I was mesmerized the sight of his tan flaccid cock. I actually felt my own cock begin to swell as I held hands with Julie.

"Oooh, somebody looks ready for dessert!" Stephanie said from the kitchen with a laugh as she saw my cock start to rise. "I thought you already gave him an appetizer in the shower," Stephanie said to her daughter.

"I did!" said Julie. "But look at dessert, mom. Doesn't it look delicious?" Then Julie placed her hand around my cock, right in front of her parents, and I was frozen to the ground like I were trapped in ice.

"Lucky girl," Rob said as he walked around the kitchen counter to the table. He looked directly at my cock in his daughter's hand, and he reached down to gently cup my smooth balls. "Lucky guy, too," Rob chuckled. He walked away, and it looked like his cock started to harden as well.

Everyone seemed to be in on some joke but me. They were all totally relaxed, laughing, teasing, and talking. Their nakedness was easy and natural. They were certainly aware of the fact that they were all naked, but it didn't seem to be the focus of their thoughts or actions. I, on the other hand, was suspended in a state between arousal and confusion. Were they joking? Were her parents hitting on me? Was this actually sexual, or just normal affection in a nudist household? I mean, with everybody naked, you are going to get aroused, and it would be stupid to ignore it. I was more confused than ever.

12