Julie From the Beach Ch. 04

Story Info
I realize the truth and Julie and her family...and join in.
7.2k words
4.67
11.4k
14
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2023
Created 01/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaywill
jaywill
123 Followers

This is a four-part story of an encounter I had with a nudist girl and her family when I was home from college back in the 1990's. In Part 1, I met Julie at the beach for the first time. In Part 2, I met Julie's family. In Part 3, I joined Julie and her parents for dinner. In this final part, I finally understand the nature of their relationship.

Other than some names and locations, what you are about to read is true.

. . . . . . . . . .

Dinner was a bit of a blur. That being said, by the time dinner was over, I had definitely relaxed into the environment. Maybe it was the glasses of wine I had with the steaks. Maybe I just got out of my own head. Maybe it was the way Julie and her family seemed so "normal" as we ate. Whatever it was, it became a little easier for me to forget that we were all naked, though having two amazing sets of tan breasts, with pert, pink nipples on display during dinner was a wonderful reminder.

"Will," said Stephanie. "We were going to have dessert on the couch while we watch a movie. Can you stay and join us?"

"Dessert?" I asked. I looked like a deer caught in the headlights as I remembered what Stephanie and Julie said about dessert and my cock before dinner. Just when I thought I had everything figured out and I could relax, I got confused again. What was happening?

"Ice cream sundaes, babe," Julie said as she reassuringly squeezed my leg beneath the table.

"Oh, ice cream!" I said, relieved. "I'd love to."

We all stood up to clear the table, wearing nothing but smiles. We talked about ice cream flavor choices, toppings, and which movie to watch. At one point, it was almost like I wasn't part of what was happening. I was just observing it, and it was all totally natural. A switch in my head flipped. I was the one that was making things weird. Sure, Julie and her family joked about sex and were affectionate with each other, but they were adults, and they were naked. That didn't mean they were sex maniacs or perverts. As my thoughts came into focus, I realized they were actually really normal, and I was the one that was reading sex into everything. As I stood naked in the kitchen with Julie and her parents, for the first time since I had been with Julie's family, everything felt totally natural. My cock was warm and limp and on full display, and I wasn't self-conscious at all. I saw Julie and her family's nakedness as an extension of their lifestyle, and I wanted to be a part of it, too.

"It's getting late, so I should probably call home just to check in," I said.

"Of course, sweetie," said Stephanie. "Here's the phone." When she handed me the phone, I was so overcome with a feeling of acceptance that I gave her a warm hug. Stephanie let her nude body linger against mine, and I could feel her nipples against my bare skin, the slick softness of her pussy against my thigh, and my cock nestled against her stomach. I looked over Stephanie's shoulder at Julie, and her eyes were glowing, and her smile was wider and brighter than I had ever seen it. Julie and Rob looked at each other, then back at me with nothing but warmth, and I knew everything would be okay.

"Hey mom," I said into the phone as I stood in Julie's living room totally naked. "Julie and her family are watching a movie, and they invited me to join them. It's getting late, so..."

"You're going to watch a movie with Julie and her parents?" I could hear the doubt in my mom's voice.

"Yes! Really. They're here. Julie's mom is the one that invited me to stay." Julie and her parents were assembling sundaes, and I could tell they were also half-listening to my conversation. Stephanie came to the rescue, and she took the phone from my hand.

"Hi, this is Stephanie, Julie's mom." I couldn't hear what my mom was saying, but the look on Stephanie's face made it clear that my mom was surprised to hear from an adult. "Yes, we just finished dinner, and we were going to have some ice cream and watch a movie. Of course, we would love to have him. No, really. He's been an absolute gentleman. And can I just say, a handsome gentleman at that!" said Stephanie with a giggle. There was a long pause, and then Stephanie laughed. "Oh, really? Well in that case, we should have all three of you over sometime! We'd love to! Okay, I'll tell him. See you soon, I hope," and then Stephanie hung up the phone.

Stephanie looked at me. "Your mother said she loves you, and don't wake them up when you come home. Now, let's have some ice cream," said Stephanie. She patted my bare butt as she walked into the living room with her sundae. I followed close behind with my own bowl of ice cream and hot fudge. I assumed that Julie and I would sit next to each other on the sofa, but when I got to the living room, Julie and her father were already next to each other. Stephanie was sitting alone on the loveseat, and there was a lazy-boy recliner next to it. I didn't know what to do, so I took the recliner.

We watched The Usual Suspects, and to this day, I have no idea who Keyser Soze is. I tried to concentrate on the movie as I ate my ice cream, but really, I was just wishing I was sitting with Julie. Instead, she was on the sofa, cuddling with her father. Rob was half-reclined on the sofa, his tan toned body stretched out languidly, and Julie was leaning against him, with her back against his naked chest. It didn't seem unnatural, but I just wished it was me.

When I finished my sundae, I stood up to put my empty bowl in the kitchen. "I can take your bowls, too," I announced somewhat sheepishly.

"Oh, thank you, honey," said Stephanie.

"Thanks, babe," said Julie as her eyes leveled at my cock. I didn't realize it, but apparently as I relaxed in the warmth and darkness during the movie, my cock had grown to a semi-erection. I was standing, my thickening cock silhouetted by the light of television screen, in front of Julie and her parents.

"Hey there, son, don't stab anyone with that," Rob laughed as he reached over to gently stroke my cock. It was the second time Rob had touched me that evening, and both times it seemed like an affectionate joke, so I just laughed it off.

"Or maybe I should stab someone with it," I laughed.

"Yes please!" said Stephanie with a playful voice.

Julie just kept looking at me, and Rob stroked me to a full erection.

"Okay, okay, gimme your bowls. I don't wanna miss any more of the movie," I said, pulling away from Rob's strong but sensitive grip.

"Don't worry, Will, we're all enjoying the show you're putting on!" Rob said with a smile as he gave my hard cock one last squeeze.

I collected the ice cream bowls and strolled to the kitchen, feeling the weight of my erection bobbing in front of me as I walked. When I returned, Stephanie patted the spot next to her. "Sit with me," she said. "Those two are having some daddy-daughter time," and Stephanie motioned with a nod to Julie and Rob.

I looked over at Julie and her father on the couch, and they had shifted slightly. Rob's arm was now around Julie's shoulder, and he was lazily tracing his fingertips over her right breast, just barely grazing her hard pink nipple. Meanwhile, Julie's left hand was resting high on Rob's thigh. She didn't seem to notice, or didn't care, that her father's cock began to brush against the back of her hand as it grew to an impressive erection. Julie and Rob seemed to be engrossed in the movie, almost oblivious to what their hands and bodies were doing. Clearly, this was just a normal way for them to cuddle on the couch. Neither of them made even a glance toward Stephanie or me.

"Um, okay," I said as I sat next to Stephanie on the loveseat. Before I could even get settled, Stephanie scooted her naked body next to mine. She put a hand on my leg, and her arm rested against my erection, which had only grown harder. Her naked breasts were pressed against my bare skin again, and Stephanie leaned in close so that her lips touched my ear.

"Thanks for keeping me company. It's easy to feel left-out," Stephanie whispered.

"Sure, no problem," I said with a lump in my throat.

Stephanie and I didn't exactly cuddle on the loveseat, but no matter how I moved or shifted, she always moved so that at least some part of her was touching me. We finally settled into a position where I sat on one end of the loveseat, and Stephanie sat cross-legged next to me, with one of her knees resting on my thigh. In that position, whenever Stephanie would move her hand on her own leg, her hand would brush against my leg. If I took my eyes off the flickering of the television screen and looked down, I could see Stephanie's smooth pussy open and wet between her legs. As I sat on the couch with Stephanie, while Juile and Rob cuddled naked just a few feet away, I reflected on the events of the day. I had convinced myself that Julie and her family were totally normal, and that I was over-thinking or imagining things about her family that weren't really there. I was beginning to wonder if my earlier intuition was right.

I heard Julie sigh, and my attention shifted to her and Rob. Rob's fingers were now teasing Julie's nipple, and she moved so that her father could reach both of her pert tan breasts. At the same time, Julie's hand had moved from her father's thigh, and was clearly stroking his tan, hairless erection. Her delicate fingers worked with practiced familiarity up and down Rob's hard shaft. Stephanie shifted next to me, and her hand began stroking her own slick pussy.

My brain could barely comprehend what was happening. Just after I had reconciled all my irrational sexualized thoughts about Julie and her family, I realized I had been right the entire time. This new realization left me more confused than I had ever been. On one hand, this type of thing is not okay. It is not acceptable. It is just not done.

On the other hand, I wondered why it wasn't supposed to be okay. I thought about Julie and her family. I thought about everything Julie had said to me, and the way Julie and her parents interacted with each other, and with me. It was so clear to me that they loved each other and cared for each other. From the beach through dinner, to now, they had been nothing but accepting and open with me. I remembered what Julie told me in the shower about her wanting everything that happened tonight. I don't know how her family got to this point, but it was obvious that Julie loved her family and their lifestyle. Julie was a consenting part of what was happening, and now I had a choice to make. Did I want to consent to what was happening, too?

My cock had its mind made-up. I was harder than I had ever been in my entire life. Something about this taboo, about being naked with a family and thinking about having sex with them was the hottest thing I had ever experienced. I decided that I wanted to be a part of it. I wanted to join them and feel their love and acceptance. I assumed they wanted me to join them, or else I wouldn't be here, but I didn't know how to take the next step. Stephanie took the next step for me.

"Look," Stephanie said, as her soft hand, wet from her own pussy, wrapped around my erection. I looked over at Julie and Rob, and they were still cuddled on the couch. Rob was massaging his daughter's naked breasts, and Julie was stroking her father's hard cock. Julie turned and looked at me, and she held my gaze for what seemed like an eternity. She had a look on her face that I couldn't quite read. There was a combination of lust, love, and pleading in her eyes, as though she was begging my permission for what she was about to do. I didn't know exactly what was about to happen, but I knew it would change my life forever. I gave Julie a silent nod. And then it happened. Julie slid off the couch and got on her knees in front of her father. And she took her father's erection into her warm, wet mouth.

"Yeah, baby. That's right," Rob moaned as his daughter slowly sucked his cock. He put his hands on Julie's head, wrapping her long blonde hair around his fingers. I could see the saliva dripping out of Julie's mouth, down her father's cock to his smooth balls. Julie cradled his balls in her hands, before sliding her lips down to kiss and suck on them.

"Like what you see?" Stephanie whispered in my ear. Before I could respond, Stephanie followed her daughter's lead and got on her knees in front of me. "God you're so hard, baby," Stephanie said as her eyes feasted on my hard cock, just inches from her face. "Let me show you where Julie learned how to do it." Stephanie licked her way from my balls to the tip of my cock, before opening her mouth and swallowing me deep into her throat.

"Oh, fuck," I gasped. I felt the muscles of Stephanie's tight throat massaging the length of my entire cock, while her soft tongue slid along the tip. Combined with the state of arousal I had been in all night, it was too much. "I'm gonna cum," I said almost immediately.

"Mmmm, cum for mommy," Stephanie purred on my cock as she slid her mouth from the base to the tip. With Stephanie's soft lips sealed around my cock, I shot load after load into her waiting mouth. After my cock gave its final spasm, Stephanie slid her naked body against me and pressed her lips to mine. Wordlessly, her lips and tongue probed my mouth until it was open, and I realized that Stephanie didn't swallow. She was feeding me my own cum. "Swallow it for me, baby. Swallow that load," Stephanie said in the middle of our sloppy kiss. I felt the warm mixture of her saliva and my cum in my mouth - the second time I had my own cum in my mouth that day - and I swallowed every drop.

Stephanie broke off our kiss when we heard Rob say, "Slow down baby," from across the room. We both looked at Rob and Julie, and Julie took her mouth off her father's cock, exposing its full length to our lustful gaze. Julie looked right at me as she held her father's cock, covered in her saliva. Again, it was like her expression was asking permission, but this time, I could tell she wanted me to do something. I moved off the couch toward them as though I were being pulled. I felt Stephanie's hands on my back and my ass as I knelt next to Julie.

"Yes," was all Juile said, her voice thick with desire.

I leaned forward, and for the first time, took a cock into my mouth. I could taste Julie's mouth and Rob's precum as I opened my mouth wide and sucked Rob's shaft as deep as I could. It felt soft against my lips and tongue, with a rigid hardness underneath. I could feel Julie's eyes on me as I pulled Rob's cock out of my mouth and licked up and down its length. At one point, I tried to mimic what Stephanie had done to me, so I licked my way up Rob's shaft, then swallowed him when I got to the tip. I gagged a little as I took him too deep into my throat, so I slowed down but didn't stop. As I slurped and sucked my way up and down Rob's cock, Julie guided my hand to his balls. I felt how smooth and firm they were, and I licked my way down Rob's cock so I could kiss and suck on his balls. With my mouth on Rob's balls, Julie began sucking his cock again. At one point, our lips and tongues met each other, and we kissed each other around Rob's throbbing erection.

I was so lost in the moment that it took some time before I realized that Stephanie had spread open my ass cheeks and was licking and tonguing my asshole. My asshole relaxed as I savored the feeling of her wet mouth on my most intimate part, and she probed my asshole deeper with her tongue. Stephanie's hands slid down my balls to my shaft as she ate my ass, and I could feel myself getting harder. Just like Julie had done at the beach the week before, Stephanie replaced her tongue with her fingers, and soon she was fucking my asshole with her fingers. Stephanie continued to stroke my cock back to hardness as I pushed my ass back onto her fingers so that she could fuck my asshole deeper.

"Oh, I'm cumming," Rob moaned as Julie and I continued our tandem blowjob on her father. Julie grabbed her father's cock and put the tip into my mouth right before Rob ejaculated. She held my head in place as Rob shot ropes of cum into my mouth that I swallowed, almost instinctively. I nursed and sucked his cock with each pulse of his load, and I kept it in my mouth until it started to soften.

When I finally pulled Rob's cock out of my mouth, Julie kissed me hard on the lips, exploring my mouth with her tongue as though she were searching for any remnants of her father's cum. "Oh, that was so fucking HOT!" Julie said as she continued to kiss me.

Stephanie pulled her fingers from my ass and gave my asshole a final lick before she stared kissing her husband, Rob. "I love you," she said.

"I love you too, babe. You're the best," Rob said to his wife between kisses.

The smell of sex was thick in the air, and it seemed like we had only just begun, even though Rob and I were relaxed from our orgasms.

"Baby, I have an idea," said Stephanie to her daughter with a wicked smile.

"Yes, mom," Julie replied, reaching out toward to mother's naked body.

In what can only be described as every man's fantasy, these two gorgeously naked women began kissing each other right in front of Rob and me. Their mouths met in a sensuous embrace, with their lips and tongues opening and closing and licking and sucking each other. Their hands, familiar with each other's curves, confidently caressed and explored each other's bodies. At one point, Julie kissed down her mother's neck to her breasts, and she began to suck on her mother's hard nipples, first one, then the other. Julie's hands held and squeezed her mother's breasts as she sucked, swirling her tongue over her mother's tanned skin. Stephanie's hands slid down her daughter's body until they met Julie's hips. Stephanie slid both hands to her daughter's inner things, then rubbed her hands over Julie's smooth pussy lips, opening her pussy with each stroke. Julie moaned against her mother's breasts in pleasure.

As Rob and I watched, I moved next to him on the couch. We sat side-by-side, watching every detail of the sapphic display in front of us. Eventually, our hands began to roam, and we found each other's cocks. We moved closer together so that we could stroke each other as we watched Rob's wife and daughter continue their intimate exploration of each other. I soon felt Rob's lips against my neck, and the stubble of his beard on my skin. I turned my face to his, and he pressed his lips against mine. This may sound strange, but I was more hesitant to kiss Rob than I was to suck his cock. It's like sucking his cock was purely sexual, but kissing was more intimate. In the moment, with Rob's hands on my cock and balls, and his naked wife and daughter moaning in the background, my hesitation was short. I returned Rob's kiss, opened my mouth, and let our lips and tongues move against each other. Kissing him was very different than kissing a woman - there was the roughness of his skin, the size of his mouth, the strength of his tongue, and the general forcefulness of it. But I surrendered to all of it and continued to kiss Rob and stroke his slowly hardening cock.

Rob began kissing a trail of saliva down my chin, to my neck, and to my chest. His hands slid their way from my thighs to my cock as his lips made contact with my nipples. I had never had my nipples sucked before, and the feeling was, at first, thrilling and uncomfortable. But as I relaxed, it was like a connection was made between my nipples and my cock, and as Rob sucked my nipples, my cock began to grow. I could feel the way his hands changed their grip as I became erect, and he began to gently fondle my smooth, tight, balls. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the sensations of Rob's hands and mouth working different parts of my body. His mouth continued its path down my chest and stomach, and soon I felt his strong tongue licking my hard shaft as it rested against my stomach. Rob held my erection in his hands and slid my entire length into his mouth and throat in one motion. I was surprised at the power of Rob's suction as his head bobbed up and down on my cock. Because I had already cum that night, I was able to enjoy the feeling without cumming too quickly.

jaywill
jaywill
123 Followers
12