Julie From the Beach Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes to see that Stephanie and Julie had arranged themselves into a sixty-nine position with Stephanie on top. Stephanie's ass and pussy were on display, and I saw Julie's tongue exploring her mother's soft pink folds. Julie used her fingers to tease her mother's asshole as she kept her face buried in her mother's glistening pussy. It was amazing how alike the two of them looked. Tall, toned, tan, blonde, and totally smooth. Their pussies were both hairless, pink and tight. Their breasts were both firm, though Julie's were a bit perkier, and topped with pencil-eraser pink nipples. Seeing them pressed against each other, it was easy to imagine that they were twins instead of a mother and daughter.

Rob took a break from sucking my cock, though he still held it in his hands, and he took in the sight of his wife and daughter eating each other out. "Fuck yessss," he hissed when Julie pulled her mother's ass closer to her face so that she could slide her tongue into her mother's ass. "Will, I think the ladies are missing something," Rob said as he stood up with a massive erection. Rob moved over to where his wife was eating his daughter's pussy. He got down on his knees by his wife's face and lifted her head up toward his curved erection. As soon as Stephanie saw her husband's cock in her face, she opened her mouth and throat and sucked him to the hilt. "Will," Rob said as his wife sucked his cock, "I need you to fuck my wife, Stephanie."

So many barriers and taboos were being broken that night, and here was another one. I was about to fuck Julie's mother, right in front of Julie. More than that, actually. I was about to fuck Julie's mother while Julie ate her pussy. I moved behind Stephanie's ass, and Julie stopped eating her out. "Do it, baby, fuck my mom. I want to watch your cock fuck her pussy while I lick her clit and suck your balls," Julie said in a husky voice. I placed the tip of my hard cock against Stephanie's pussy, which was slick with her own wetness and her daughter's saliva. Stephanie could feel me, and she pushed her pussy against me, sliding my cock all the way inside her. I was surprised at how tight and warm she was. I began fucking her, slapping my hips against her ass as my cock pistoned in and out of her pussy. I heard Stephanie moan around her husband's cock as I fucked her. Julie began sliding her tongue up and down my cock, my balls, and her mother's clit. The combination of Stephanie's pussy and Julie's tongue made it feel like my entire shaft and balls were being massaged in a warm, soft, bath. Julie snaked a hand between my legs and slid a finger against my asshole, rimming it with her fingertip and teasing it open.

"Oh, FUCK, yes!" Julie moaned. "Fuck me daddy, I love your cock inside me." I looked over at Rob, and I realized that Stephanie was no longer sucking his cock. Instead, he had slid his entire erection into Julie's open pussy. As Rob fucked his daughter, Stephanie started licking her daughter's clit and her husband's shaft as it moved in and out of Julie's pussy. Julie took a break from licking my balls and her mother's clit, but her finger probed deeper into my asshole, pushing me harder and deeper into her mother's dripping pussy.

Rob and I continued to fuck Stephanie and Julie, and the only thing that could be heard was the sound of our breathing, skin pounding skin, and the wet smacking of mouths on cocks and pussies. "Baby, suck my clit again," Stephanie said to her daughter as I continued fucking her. "I'm close."

"Yes, mom," and Julie resumed sliding her wet tongue along my shaft and her mother's hard clit.

"Fuck, that's it, baby," panted Stephanie. "Suck your mommy's clit while your boyfriend fucks me. Make me cum. Make me CUM!" Stephanie said the last word as she came with a wave of movement and vibrations. Her hips jerked against mine, and I felt her pussy tighten around my cock. I could hear Julie sucking up the wetness that leaked from her mother's pussy as Stephanie's orgasm continued. My cock was still buried deep inside her as Stephanie started to relax. I didn't cum, so I was still hard.

"Let me take that," Julie said, her face wet with her mother's juices. Julie slid my cock out of her mother's gaping pussy and began to lick and suck me clean. Rob had stopped fucking Julie, but his hard cock was still buried inside her. "I want you both," Julie breathed as she took my cock out of her mouth. "I want to feel you both inside me."

"Anything you want, baby," Rob said. "Where do you want us?" Rob asked as he slowly pulled his hard cock from his daughter's wet pussy.

"Lie down, daddy." Julie and Stephanie untangled themselves while Rob rolled over onto his back. His erection was covered with wetness from his daughter's pussy, and Stephanie began sucking it almost immediately. "Mom, I need that," Julie giggled as she straddled her father's naked waist. Stephanie gave Rob's cock one final lick before holding it upright so Julie could impale herself on it. I saw the swollen head of Rob's hard cock penetrate the open lips of his daughter's pink pussy. I moved closer so I could watch Julie's pussy stretch and swallow every inch of her father's cock. As Rob began thrusting his cock in and out of his daughter's pussy, his balls bounced between his open legs. I couldn't help myself, so I began licking Rob's smooth balls. I could hear Rob begin to moan, and I felt his balls tighten against my tongue.

"Fuck, Will, slow down," Rob warned. "I don't want to cum." I stopped licking Rob's balls and watched as Rob continued to fuck his daughter. Stephanie's warm naked body was curled-up next to me.

"Baby, I want you inside me, too," Julie pleaded as she bounced up and down on her father's cock.

"What?" I asked, as though I didn't hear her.

"Will, I want your cock in my ass while daddy's cock is in my pussy. I want you both." Julie spoke in short panting bursts as her father's hard cock slid and out of her wet pussy. "Fuck my ass, Will."

I had never had anal sex before, and now my first time was going to be a double-penetration with Julie and her father. I wasn't sure where to begin, so I started eating Julie's ass. Her father's cock rubbed against my chin as I slathered Julie's pink asshole with my saliva. I licked around Julie's asshole before plunging my tongue as deep into her as I could.

"Here, sweetie, let me help you," Stephanie said as she spread Julie's ass-cheeks apart. I began to slide my tongue and mouth down Julie's ass to where her father's cock was pounding in and out of her pussy. I let my tongue explore the length of Rob's wet cock, and I cradled his smooth balls in my hand. I could taste Julie's pussy on Rob's cock, and I swallowed their wetness before pushing my tongue into Julie's asshole again.

"Now, Will," Julie pleaded. "Fuck my ass now." I pulled my tongue from Julie's ass and got on my knees behind her.

Stephanie grabbed my cock and pulled it toward her mouth. "I gotta get it wet first," Stephanie said before she swallowed my cock to the base. As she slid my cock out of her throat and mouth, she left behind a slick trail of saliva. "Now you're ready."

Julie and Rob stopped moving against each other as I positioned the head of my cock against Julie's tight asshole. I slowly began to push my cock inside her, and I could see her asshole stretch and open.

"Yes," Stephanie groaned as she watched her daughter's asshole accept my hard cock.

"Fuck, Will, go slow," said Juile.

Rob just moaned.

I paused to give Julie's asshole a chance to relax, and I could feel Rob's cock start to move through the thin membrane that separated us. I could feel the ridge of his head slide against my cock as he began moving inside his daughter's pussy.

"Yes, daddy," Juile said with a heavy sigh. I took Rob's renewed movement inside his daughter's pussy as a sign that Juile was ready for more. I pushed my cock deeper into her asshole, and suddenly it felt like her asshole swallowed my cock whole. Being inside Julie's ass was different than being in her pussy. My cock was surrounded by a tight wetness I had never felt before. The grip on my cock was more intense, and Julie's asshole seemed to pulsate against my shaft. With my cock completely buried inside Juile's asshole, I carefully withdrew just an inch before pushing it back in. Juile moaned with pleasure, so I did it again. As I began sliding my cock in and out of Julie's asshole, I could feel Rob's thick shaft and smooth balls against mine. The tightness of Juile's asshole slowly relaxed, and I began to fuck her ass the way her father was fucking her pussy. The three of us became one flesh moving toward orgasm.

I was so focused on Julie and Rob that I forgot about Stephanie. Then I felt her hands pull my ass open, and she began to probe my asshole with her tongue as I was fucking her daughter's asshole with my cock. The sensations of Julie's tight asshole squeezing my cock, feeling Rob's cock and balls against mine, and Stephanie's tongue inside me sent me over the edge.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," I announced breathlessly.

"Wait, Will, wait for me," Julie begged. "I'm...so....close. Just...harder. Fuck me HARDER." Rob and I did the best we could to fuck Julie harder, and the sound of our skin smacking together filled the room. Soon, Julie's body began to shake and spasm, and I could feel her asshole tighten around my cock. "YES, YES, I'm cumming, don't stop! WILL! CUM WITH ME!" Julie screamed. I relaxed and let the feeling of release and orgasm wash over me as I shot load after load deep into Julie's asshole. I pulled myself as deep into her as I possibly could, and I held her tight against me. The warm tingling of my orgasm faded, and I could feel Rob's hard cock slowly slide out of his daughter's pussy. I started to pull out of Julie's asshole, but she stopped me. "No, Will. Just stay inside me until you go soft. I just want to feel you." Julie and I rolled over onto our sides, careful to stay spooned together so that my cock would remain buried in Julie's ass.

"Looks like daddy didn't cum yet," Stephanie said when she saw her husband's hard cock slide out of their daughter's freshly fucked pussy.

"Not yet, baby. Maybe you can help me?" Rob teased and wagged his hard cock in his wife's face.

"Oh, baby, I have a better idea," Stephanie cooed. She slid one hand up and down her husband's cock, while her other hand felt its way between my legs. Her fingers delicately traced their way from my smooth scrotum to my wet asshole. My body was intensely sensitive after my orgasm, and Stephanie's ministrations felt like thousands of electrified feathers floating over me at the same time. I reflexively pushed my cock deeper into Julie's asshole, and I felt Julie sigh against me. I could hear the soft sounds of Rob and Stephanie kissing, and Rob's hands joined Stephanie's hand on my balls and asshole.

"Are you ready, son?" Rob asked behind me.

"Ready for what?" I asked with my lips against Julie's neck, even though I knew what was coming.

"You know," Rob said. "You fucked my wife and my daughter. Your cock is in my daughter's ass right now. So now, I'm going to fuck your ass."

"That's so fucking hot," Julie said as she half-turned to press her lips against mine. "Oh, Will, you're going to love it. Daddy fucks my ass all the time, and he's amazing." Julie began to grind her ass back into me, squeezing her asshole even tighter around my cock. "Do it, daddy. Fuck my boyfriend while he's still inside me," Julie urged between kisses.

I could sense movement behind me as Rob got into position. Stephanie's hands were tracing gentle swirls on my back and my ass, and then I felt her open my ass for her husband's hard cock. "Wait," Stephanie said. She dove her tongue into my asshole, which was already relaxed. Keeping her tongue inside me, she added a finger, and then another. She began sliding her fingers in and out of my asshole, and the sensation brought new life to my cock. I could feel it lengthening and hardening inside Julie's asshole. Julie moaned and squirmed as I held her, and I knew she could feel it, too.

"He's ready," Stephanie said, her fingers still inside me.

"Tell me you want it," Rob said as he pushed the head of his hard cock against my asshole.

"I want it," I whispered.

"What do you want?" Rob asked.

"Say it," pleaded Julie.

"I want your cock, Rob. I want your cock in my asshole. I want you to fuck me." In that moment, it was true. It was exactly what I wanted.

"Okay, son." I felt the pressure of Rob's cock against my asshole as he started pushing inside me. It didn't hurt as much as I thought it would, but it wasn't comfortable. He pushed deeper, and I took a sharp breath at the sudden shock of pain.

"It's okay, baby," Julie said. "Just focus on me." Julie snaked her tongue between my lips, and she reached her hand between my legs to fondle my smooth balls.

"Not too fast, honey," Stephanie said to her husband. Stephanie maneuvered in front of Juile and me, so that her bare pussy was spread open mere inches from our faces. Juile broke the kiss with me, and she turned to eat her mother's pussy. I was mesmerized by the sight of Julie's tongue teasing the pink folds of her mother's wet pussy. I began to relax, and Rob pushed his cock deeper into my asshole. The sharp pain was gone, and I tried to breathe into the pressure. Then it felt like Rob's cock pushed through a barrier, and I could feel his entire width and length inside me. There was no pain, just a feeling of fullness and tingling. I groaned with the new sensation.

"Mmmm," Julie purred into her mother's pussy. She took a break from sucking her mother's clit to kiss me. "Where is your cock, baby?"

"It's in your ass," I replied.

"And where is my daddy's cock?" Julie asked excitedly.

"Your daddy's cock is in my ass."

"And what's my daddy doing?" Julie asked between kisses.

"He's fucking my ass. He's fucking me," I panted into Julie's mouth.

"Yeah he is," Julie said. I could feel Rob begin to pull his cock from my ass, before pushing it back inside. He slid his hard cock in and out of my asshole, over and over again. He moved slowly at first, and I matched his rhythm as I fucked Julie's ass. "Yes, Will, keep fucking me. I want to cum again. Keep fucking me."

"How are you, son?" Rob asked in a breathless, gentle voice.

"Fuck, I'm good, Rob," I said between thrusts.

"Yeah, son?" There was expectation in Rob's voice.

"Yeah," I paused. "It feels good...dad." Calling Rob "dad" seemed to push everyone toward the edge of orgasm. Rob began fucking my asshole faster, slapping his hips against my ass with each thrust. My asshole was completely open, and Rob's smooth cock felt slick and deep inside me. He was fucking my asshole like a pussy, and my cock was fucking his daughter's asshole at the same time. Julie and I were kissing each other while licking Stephanie's glistening pussy. Stephanie's open legs began to shake, and her hands reached up to squeeze her own nipples. I didn't think I could cum again so soon, but I felt the building sensation of orgasm spreading from my asshole to my balls, and through my hard cock.

"I'm cumming son," Rob said urgently.

"Do it, dad. Cum inside me," I said as I pushed my ass back onto Rob's hard cock. Rob's hands grabbed my hips, and he pulled himself into me with frantic thrusts. I wondered if this is what it felt like for Julie, as I could feel Rob's cock spasm deep inside me. "Oh, FUCK," I groaned as Rob's cock was somehow even deeper inside me. The feeling triggered my own orgasm, and I was overwhelmed by the feeling of being in Julie's ass while her father's cock was in my ass. My hips bucked almost uncontrollably, pushing my cock into Julie and Rob's cock into me.

"Oh, Will, I can feel my daddy cum through you," Julie said between heavy breaths. Her fingers reached between her legs and began strumming her clit. She let out a high-pitched squeal as she came, and it seemed like our bodies melted together.

"YES, baby, mommy's cumming, too" Stephanie screamed as she pinched her nipples and ground her pussy against Julie's open mouth. Julie and I turned our attention to Stephanie's pussy, lashing it with our lips and tongues.

As our orgasms subsided, we were a breathless tangle of naked flesh. I felt Julie begin to move against me. "We need to clean you up," she said with a quiet giggle. She pulled away from me, and I watched my cock slide out of her well-fucked asshole. Her asshole gaped open, and I could literally see inside her.

"I'll leave you ladies to it," Rob said as he slowly pulled his cock out of my asshole. I suddenly felt exposed, cold, and empty. I wondered if my asshole was as gaped as Julie's. Rob sauntered down the hall to the bathroom, his wet cock dangling between his legs.

I started to get up, but Julie put a hand on my sweaty chest. "Baby, mommy and I need to get you cleaned-up first."

"Oh, okay," I sighed. I assumed that they would get me a towel to wipe off the sweat, saliva, and cum that seemed to cover me like a morning dew. I was wrong. Stephanie began licking and sucking her daughter's ass off of my cock, while Julie's tongue expertly probed my empty asshole for her father's cum. From a physical standpoint, the sensations were almost too much to bear. Mentally, this was one more taboo that was being shattered. I began to relax, and I let my body and my mind surrender to the moment. I don't know how long Julie and her mother gave me a tongue bath, but they the time there were done, every square inch of my ass, cock, and balls had been sucked and licked clean.

When Stephanie and Julie were done, Julie curled her naked body next to mine. "Will, thank you so much for sharing this with me. We don't do this with just anyone."

I stared into Julie's eyes and gently pressed my lips against hers. "I am so glad you did, Julie. I think you changed my life."

"I hope so," Julie giggled.

"Will, we are so happy to hear that this was a positive experience for you," Stephanie said over my shoulder. "Because next weekend, your parents will be joining us for dinner."

. . . . . . . . . .

Julie and I remained a couple for the rest of the summer, and at the end of the summer, we each went back to college. We stayed in touch for a while, but being on opposite ends of the country - before cell phones, social media, and Face Time - we eventually drifted apart. To this day, I still think about her. I hope she is well. And if she sees this, I hope she reaches out because I would love to hear from her again.

12