Julie Goes to a Wedding Pt. 07

Story Info
Mistress and Ro both have their periods and get nasty.
2.6k words
5
1.5k
2
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 05/02/2024
Created 03/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Readers. I am starting a new series. This is a bit different in that my previous works are based on mostly real experiences. This series will be a mix of fact and fiction. It will have quite a bit of BDSM and "bodily functions." If that is not your thing, please read one of my other stories. Finally, everyone is 18+ and all activities were consensual.

My name is Julie, I am a sissy that has been living as a woman all my adult life. I live with 4 other genetic women; my wife, Nancy, my sister and her wife, Becca and Annie and finally our aunt, Aunt Patti. All of us are submissive except for my aunt who is the Domme of the family.

The other woman involved is Marsha. She is my boss at the library I work at. She is the only one that knows what is really between my legs. Everyone else is convinced I am a genetic woman.

This is where we left off in the last chapter:

I had just finished fingering Mistress to an orgasm.

Mistress pointed to the straw that was now covered in Ro's shit. "Lay down girl."

Mistress wiped the shit from her tits and lewdly pushed the warm and soft shit into her asshole. Once her asshole was lubed in shit, she sank her asshole on to my hard clit.

Marsha came over and placed her wet cunt on my face, as Mistress started to fuck me. As excited as I was, I thought I would cum quickly, but Mistress had other plans.

Rather than fuck me hard and fast, Mistress went slow. I could feel every inch of her asshole with my clit as Mistress started to grind her hips on mine.

Every time it seemed like I would explode. Mistress stopped and allowed me to calm down.

In the meantime, Marsha was not holding back and had a number of orgasms on my face.

Finally, I couldn't take it any longer, and I emptied my sissy balls into her asshole. As I did, Mistress fingered herself to an intense orgasm.

When we were done, all 3 of us just laid there, exhausted, as we basked in the pleasure of the sexual "afterglow."

Finally, Marsha got up, and before I could move, Mistress put her filthy asshole on my face, and I licked the cum and shit from her asshole.

When we finally got up, we realized that Ro had woken up and was watching us. Poor Jane's sissy clit looked like it was about to explode. Mistress nodded to me, and I went to Jane and took her clit in my mouth. She must have been really excited, because she came almost immediately.

After she came, I stood up and kissed her hard and pushed the cum into her mouth. As we kissed, I started to grind my body on to hers and soon she was covered in shit as well.

Mistress asked, "Doesn't that disgust you, Jane?"

Jane shook her head, "No Mistress, I love this sensual sensation. I understand now why you girls love scat play so much."

Mistress smiled, "Good girl. We will make a woman out of you yet dear!"

And now:

Mistress and Ro tied all of us slaves to the wrist restraints from the rafters of the barn and then gave us all a "whore's shower." Once we were clean, Mistress sent us into the house to prepare breakfast.

Ro and Mistress took turns washing each other and they gave each other on more fingering as they washed. Once done, they went inside and had breakfast with the slaves. The slaves were me and Jane (both sissys) and Marsha, a genetic woman.

Mistress told the slaves to go into the barn and get rid of the nasty straw and replace it with fresh straw. As we did that, Mistress and Ro laid out the clothes for us to wear.

Before Mistress and Ro got dressed, Mistress asked, "How are you feeling dear?"

Ro smiled, "Since Julie tended to me, much better, thank you Mistress. The blood flow slowed up and the cramps are gone. That girl is really amazing."

Mistress gave Ro a tampon and they got dressed.

While they were dressing in the master bedroom, Marsha, Jane and I were getting dressed as well. I told the other slaves, "Be careful. While Ro seems to be feeling better, she will likely still be having some cramps and will likely be in a bad mood because of her period."

The girls nodded, and I continued, "I am really worried about Mistress. I can see she is having her PMS mood, and she is likely to get worse. She is normally an extreme sadist, but she will likely be even more moody today. Hopefully she will get her period soon."

We spent a lovely day together and the Dommes, in spite of their discomfort were on their best behavior.

When evening came, we went to the barn to sleep. We had been doing this the last few nights because we like to piss on each other during the night. We all noticed that Jane has been squatting like a woman when she pees now. She is really becoming more feminine each day.

Mistress and Ro slept naked because Ro decided to take her tampon out before going to sleep. It seems Ro is really getting nasty about her period blood and likes waking up covered and also covering Mistress as well.

The next morning, I woke up to pee. I decided to piss on Marsha to wake her up. As I peed, I noticed Mistress and Ro cuddled tightly. As expected, there was a lot of blood in the straw, but what caught my eye, was there was a lot of blood.

Either Ro is having an exceptionally heavy flow or Mistress finally got her period too.

Marsha woke up as I pissed on her, and I brought my fingers to my lips for her to be quiet. We woke Jane and the 3 of us left quietly to make the morning coffee.

Once inside the house, Marsha said, "Mistress got her period. She was groaning during the night; she was in a lot of pain. Then Marsha looked at Jane and I and chuckled, "I know you girls have no idea about the pain I am talking about, but trust me, Mistress will wake up hurting."

When we came back to the barn with the coffee, we found both Dommes sitting on the toilet tending to their morning piss and shit. Mistress said, "Pour our coffee and bring it to us."

I could tell just by her tone; Mistress was not a happy camper.

The 5 of us sat around the toilets and had our morning coffee together with the Dommes shitting as we chatted. I could see the shock in Jane's face, so I explained, "We do this all the time girl. One of us shitting as the others sit and watch them and chat is normal for us."

After a bit, Mistress stood up and leaned over a bale of hay and looked at Ro, "Clean my ass girl."

Mistress' tone told us she was really in a bitchy mood. Ro got on her knees behind Mistress and pushed her tongue deep in Mistress asshole and licked the shit from her ass. When she was done, Mistress said, "Lick my thighs, they are a bloody mess."

Ro obeyed and soon Mistress was clean. Her blood flow was quite hard, so she did not remain clean for long.

Ro surprised us all when she used the same bitchy tone as Mistress used and said "Now, you like my ass."

Ro did not wait to see how Mistress would react and bent over and waited.

I was waiting for Mistress to beat Ro's ass for using such a disrespectful tone, but Mistress got on her knees and licked Ro's filthy asshole. Then without being told to, Mistress licked Ro bloody thighs.

Ro had earned Mistress' respect and Mistress was treating her as an equal.

The Dommes turned and faced each other and started to kiss. As they did, they pressed their bodies tightly into each other. Mistress reached to Ro's cunt and fingered her. As Ro got closer to an orgasm, Mistress brought her bloody hand to Ro's face and wiped it all over Ro.

Ro started to finger Mistress and she wiped the blood on Mistress' face and tits. I was amazed. It was one of the nastiest and erotic scenes I have ever seen 2 Dommes engage in such a nasty act.

I reached under my nighty and started to stroke my clit. As I did, Marsha and Jane started playing with themselves as well.

Mistress saw what we were doing and called out to me, "Julie, tie those whores with their hands behind their back. Then come here so I can tie you.

I did as commanded and when I went to Mistress, she secured my wrists behind my back and then kicked me in my sissy balls. The pain was intense and when I fell all I could do was roll around. I wanted to grab my battered balls, but obviously I could not.

Mistress chuckled at my pain and then turned her attentions back to Ro and pushed her away. She told Ro, "Spread your legs and then brace yourself by holding the barn support."

Mistress sat at Ro's feet and then slowly started to rub her bloody cunt up and down Ro's legs. Mistress looked like a bitch in heat as she started to get herself off by humping Ro's leg. Soon Ro's leg was a bloody mess.

I watched as Mistress' tits jiggled wildly and finally Mistress collapsed at Ro's feet, her legs lewdly spread wide. Her cunt was swollen and raw and oozing cum juices and blood.

After a bit, Mistress stood up and looked at Ro, "Your turn girl."

Mistress went to a barn support to brace herself, but Ro had a wicked smile on her face. She took Mistress' wrists above her head and tied Mistress to the barn support.

I was shocked that Mistress would allow that, but I knew her hormones were fucking with her.

Once Ro had Mistress tied and helpless, she reached for her own bloody cunt and wiped the blood on Mistress' tits and face. Ro licked her own blood from Mistress' nipples and then bit them. Mistress started to moan. As she did, she tried to push her cunt on Ro's thighs to get herself off.

Ro gave Mistress and evil smile and started to hump Mistress leg and soon Mistress' thigh was soaked. After a bit, Ro got herself off and hugged Mistress' thigh.

Ro then stepped back and lifted her thigh. In that position, Ro rested a moment and then pissed on Mistress as if Ro were a dog, pissing on a fire hydrant.

Ro untied Mistress and Mistress slapped Ro so hard that Ro was knocked to the ground. Mistress glared at Ro, "Stay there!"

Mistress made Ro spread her thighs. Ro's cunt was a bloody mess.

Mistress then sat across from her with her legs spread wide as well. Mistress slowly inched her body up Ro's thighs until they were pressing their bloody cunts together.

Mistress lifted her hips and then Ro did the same and the 2 Dommes engaged in a nasty "scissor." They ground their cunts hard on each other. As they did Mistress started to spit on Ro's face. The spittle mixed with the blood on Ro's face and started to drip on to Ro's bloody tits.

Ro did the same to Mistress. Then balanced on one hand, Ro used the other hand to slap Mistress hard in the face.

Mistress reacted and viciously twisted Ro's nipple till Ro was begging for mercy.

Hearing Ro cry and beg sent Mistress over the edge and she came hard. In a moment Ro started to cum as well. They continued to grind cunts to another orgasm. Then they fell to the ground too exhausted to move.

Marsha, Jane and I were tied and helpless. All we could do was watch.

After a bit Mistress looked at Ro, "You tied me Bitch. Not many people get to do that to me!" Are you brave enough to let me tie you?"

Ro realized she was being tested, "Yes Mistress, tie me. I dare you."

Mistress had Ro stand between 2 posts and then tied her with Ro's legs spread wide. Mistress started to finger Ro's cunt and brought her just to the edge of another orgasm but stopped. Mistress then got on her knees in front of Ro.

Ro smiled, it seemed like Mistress was assuming a submissive position in front of Ro, but the smile was short lived.

From her position between Ro's spread thighs, Mistress reached up and pushed two fingers into Ro's cum and blood-soaked cunt. Ro started to fuck herself on Mistress' fingers.

Mistress push a third and fourth finger in Ro and then tucked her thumb tightly into the palm of her hand and pushed her entire hand inside Ro's cunt.

She looked at Ro and smiled wickedly, "I admired that you were bitchy enough to tie me girl, but you need to learn your place."

We watched in awe. It was obvious from the way Ro was moving her hips that she was way beyond anything she had ever done had to her ever before.

Once Mistress had her hand inside of Ro's cunt, she looked at Ro and said, "Tell the other bitches what I am doing to you slut!"

Ro's voice was ragged as she "Mistress has her entire hand inside my filthy cunt, and she is wiggling her fingers around inside me. Oh shit! I have never felt anything like this in my life!"

Mistress reached up and twisted Ro's nipple and said, "Keep talking bitch."

"Oh shit, shit, shit! Mistress is moving her fingers harder! Fuck, she is making a fist inside my cunt!"

We watched as Mistress started to drive her fist inside Ro's cunt. By now Ro was unable to speak intelligently. We watched as Ro's bloody cunt was bouncing up and down on Mistress's fist. The intensity of Ro's orgasm was beyond description. Suddenly Ro just hung limply from the ropes.

Mistress told us, "I am releasing my fist and opening my fingers now."

Mistress slowly started pulling her hand out of Ro's cunt. When the fattest part of Mistress' hand got passed Ro's cunt, her hand slid out quickly. As expected, Mistress hand was a mess covered in blood and cum.

Po Ro was just hanging there limply. Her cunt was gaping wide, and Ro could not stop herself from cunt farting over and over again.

Ro knew was defeated. "Please Mistress, forgive me."

Mistress smiled and kissed Ro tenderly, "There is nothing to forgive girl. You started to express your sensations of being a Domme. I respect you for that. I was not punishing you girl. I was just making sure you understand who the Alpha Domme in our relationship is. Understand dear?"

Ro nodded weakly and then said, "Please Mistress, I have to piss so bad. Will you let me piss please?"

Mistress realized she had nothing to prove anymore and got between Ro's spread legs and let Ro piss on her.

After Ro was done pissing, Mistress reached up and untied Ro. The emotions were too much for Ro and she started to cry uncontrollably. Mistress lightly kissed Ro and rocked her in her arms. Ro slipped into a deep sleep as Mistress lovingly stroked her hair.