All Comments on 'Julie in College Ch. 01'

by Julietravels

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
yesterdaysyesterdaysover 10 years ago
please continue

I like your story! You have an honest style. I hope you'll describe more of what "Julie" looks like--things such as eye color, color of your hair (including down there!), etc. Please go on....

HamsterHamsterover 10 years ago
Anonymous

I guess he didn't like it. However, I liked it as a first installment and as a second attempt at writing erotica. I hope the juices keep flowing to make this more than a one time wonder!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
memories

Your story and i hope it is a true one brings back good memories when i was your age--seems like girls kept us guys in a state of blue ball all the time--please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yes!

Yes, please do continue! I really like the naturalistic, almost journal-like style, and would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yes Please

Great so far. Definitely continue. Although you are the author, so it's your call, my suggestion would be to pick up the pace a little. We have short attention spans.

kiwiloverkiwiloverover 10 years ago
Keep it up

There is a lot of potential in this story. I was a little disappointed that after such a lot of detail about dry humping, her first all the way blow job was glossed over in a single paragraph! Put a lot more detail into the sex for the next chapter and add more about Julie's feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Why would you post all of this and not continue? Disappointing.

josephstevensjosephstevensover 10 years ago
Continue....

Most certainly......but a bit more recapping on what you have done so far....more detail of your emotional and physical feelings...slow it down a bit...take your time...

But it's a great yarn....and I am enjoying it.....thank you.

Daryl8122Daryl8122over 10 years ago
You got me...

You got me. I want to hear more. Tease me slowly though. Tell me, if you remember all the details, about every step. The "dry humping" days brought back a lot of memories. The innocence, the rawness, the "off-the-charts" hormone levels! If this is not all true, you make it sound like it could be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous