Julie is a Slut Ch. 02: Agrees to Forever

Story Info
Julie agrees to permanent Slave Slut servitude to Anya.
5.3k words
4.39
8.6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/17/2023
Created 09/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
138 Followers

SJ had read her five rules and could recite them word for word before she served the three Mistresses dinner. They allowed SJ to blend her food and eat it from a bowl at Anya's feet. SJ cleared the table, put the remaining food away and did the dishes. She then crawled to the living room for her next instructions.

"Crawl into the bathroom and kneel in the shower. You insert the enema nozzle and pump up the balloons, I will be in to start the water and adjust the flow rate." Anya told the girl.

SJ felt the warm soapy water enter her rectum as Anya opened the valve. She moaned as her bowels filled. Anya slowed the flow slightly. Soon SJ's bowels would fill, and she would cramp. Then with a gurgle the cramp would end and more would flow in. SJ began to feel full, and she had cold sweats. Touching her stomach and lower abdomen it was tight like a drum. When she thought no more would fit the flow stopped.

She knelt for what felt like hours. Looking at the clock it took half an hour for the bag to empty into her. Mistress Anya walked back in and removed the hose.

"I don't want to smell this. When I leave and close the door, you can deflate the balloons and release the water. When you have finished you need to clean this bathroom, top to bottom. The supplies are under the sink." Anya closed the door on her way out.

It took another half hour for the water to get back out of her body. Most of it happened in the first five minutes. As she would start to clean, she could feel more need to be released. She cleaned the bathroom spic and span.

SJ crawled from the bathroom to find her Mistress in the living room chatting on the phone.

"Go into my bedroom and get your plug and lube out of the box. I will watch you install the plug for tonight." Anya said, then returned to the phone call.

SJ crawled in and knew she needed to up the humiliation, so she took the smallest for her asshole, and the three Kegel eggs for her cunt. She also had the leather chastity belt with her so the eggs could not fall out.

When SJ, knee walked back from the bedroom and lay everything on a towel before her Mistress and waited. Mistress shook her head up and down so SJ took the bottle of lubricant and coated two fingers. She turned and pointed her freshly cleaned asshole at her Mistress.

Using first one then two fingers she started to lubricate the inside of her sphincter ring. She had never had anything larger than Jamal's finger inside there. She lubricated the plug and began to push it in and let it slide out.

Her asshole burned like hell, but she finally got the plug seated. Taking her hand away Anya could see the pink heart sticking between SJ's open ass. SJ turned to her back and did not need lubricant to slide the three Kegel eggs into her vagina.

Rolling back up onto her knees SJ ran the top strap of the belt around her waist and buckled it. She reached back between her legs and pulled the crotch strap through and buckled it. A leather flap then went over the two buckles and a small lock was closed, securing the belt. It could only be removed by the keyholder.

She could urinate with the belt on, but it would be messy. SJ went back to hands and knees, facing her Mistress.

"Good choices SJ for that I will give you a treat." Mistress Anya told her.

SJ saw Mistress open an application on her phone and felt the eggs roar to life on a high setting. SJ fell to the floor on her breasts and began moaning. The eggs in her vagina were almost painful in their insistent buzzing and pulsing.

Mistress lowered the levels and ended up with two on low vibrate and one just on pulse. As SJ moved around, the vibrating and pulsing eggs moved inside of her and occasionally one would land directly on her G spot. It would just be about disabling the girl.

"Thank you for choosing the eggs and belt Slave Julie." Anya said.

At 7pm the three Mistresses gathered in the living room. They decided to take the slave to the unfinished basement for game night. SJ was allowed to stand and walk down the stairs. They were very narrow and very steep in the old house.

The concrete floor of the basement was course and rough. The floor joists were exposed, and wooden posts held the main floor up on cement pillar blocks. Anya declared that the slave would be tied between two of the pillar posts for the games.

Sue took ropes and attached them to SJ's ankles and wrists. Fluids leaked from behind the crotch belt staining the leather dark. Standing on a chair, Des was able to attach the arm ropes up and tight. Sue attached the ankles to the bottom of the pillar posts and pulled the legs out until just the toes of each foot touched the concrete floor.

A pink leather hood went over SJ's head. A 2 1/2" ring gag went into her mouth and the hood had plugs that pushed into her ears. No eye holes, just two small nostril holes and the now gaping mouth. SJ quickly began to drool down her front between her firm lifted breasts.

They had three dice and a chart. They had 6 body parts on the chart and 6 different implements. Body parts were, 1- belly, 2-ass, 3-pussy, 4-tits, 5-back, and 6-legs. The implements were, 1-single tail, 2- paddle, 3-flogger, 4-crop, 5-leather strop, and 6-cane. Each girl took turns and rolled some dice to see how many SJ received with that implement to that body part.

The implements were all hanging on numbered pegs and a girl's doll was marked with dice numbers on her doll's parts.

Anya told the girls. "Try not to bruise or cut her. I don't want her damaged, remember this is for fun. I'm sure she will hurt enough without permanent damage."

Anya got the first rolls. Ass, paddle, 4 hits. She gave SJ two on her left cheek and two on her right. The redness from the afternoon spanking quickly returned. Sue's first were to the legs with the leather strop. Anya reminded her to be careful with it. The flat leather slaps on the thighs and inner thighs left bright red welts. SJ screamed into her gag for the 5 strikes that followed her ass being lit up.

Des got the flogger to the belly for 3. Each strike got a grunt from SJ. She was now moaning with the vibrations in her cunt and the pain exploding across her body. In the middle of the game a well-timed bamboo cane across both distended nipple with the pulsing egg against her G-spot gave the slave a shattering shaking orgasm with fluids gushing forth down her legs.

"I think she just squirted." Des said.

"She is going to be hard to let go on Monday morning. This is too fun." Anya told the other two.

The game continued once the hanging slave had composed themselves. By 9:30 Anya called it over. SJ was mostly hanging by her elbows. Her head would lol forward and most of her body had welts on it. Her ass, tits, back, front, inside and back of the thighs along with her belly were bright red and covered in thin welts from the edges of the implements and the cane.

Sue and Des removed the leg restraints first then Sue held the naked slave up while Des released the arms. Sue then carried the worn-out girl up to lay her on the living room floor. Anya brought a bottle of water with electrolytes in it for SJ.

Looking down into SJ's eyes, Anya removed the hood. "You lie here and recover pet. When you are ready. I will remove the belt; we can shower and get you cleaned up. Then the belt will go back on, and we can go sleep.

It took two bottles of water for SJ to be able to move enough that she moved on hands and knees to her Mistress and waited for acknowledgement.

"Are you ready?" Anya asked.

"Yes Mistress, may I clean you now?" SJ asked.

Anya stood and moved to the bathroom with the key for the belt. Anya started the water and removed her clothes. SJ had slowly crawled into the bathroom and waited for instruction. Anya put her standing then removed the leather so it would not get damaged by the water.

The shower gave SJ more strength and by the end Anya had moisturized the parts that SJ could not reach. Tracing a few of the larger and thicker welts.

"How do these feel?" Anya asked, kissing a few on the upper back.

"Exquisite Mistress. The strike was a surprise, the delay after then the searing heat of the nerves. It felt exquisite." SJ said, dreamily.

The belt reinstalled and the two went into Anya's room and cuddled under the covers.

"May I give Mistress an orgasm?" SJ asked.

"Yes, wake me with your mouth in the morning." Anya gave, then demanded.

SJ leaned into the DD cup breasts and took the left nipple in her mouth. Her right hand slid down her owner's body and began to softly rub over the kinky pubic hair and open the Labia Majora. She felt the clitoral hood and began to rub and slide her fingers over it, while swapping from nipple to nipple with her mouth. When Anya became close, SJ nibbled the nipples and stuck a finger inside Mistress's vagina while rubbing the now stiff nub with the heel of her hand.

Anya's orgasm surprised her with its strength from just a fingering. SJ continued to surprise the woman with her skills at giving pleasure. Anya woke when SJ's tongue drove into her asshole. Then work its way up her woman hood for her morning pleasure. It was certainly the way to start a day.

"Go start breakfast, I'll have pancakes and bacon." Anya told the girl between her legs, cleaning up after her orgasm. The blue eyes looked up from her chocolate-colored crotch.

"Yes Mistress, I will have them ready by the time you are showered." SJ said.

It was 7 am and SJ did not expect the other two Mistresses to be up before 10 am. Mistress Anya told her they had a full day planned without Des or Sue involved.

Mistress allowed SJ to puree her pancakes and bacon and cover them with syrup, before eating them on the floor out of a bowl. Looking up SJ could see goddess's pink Labia minor peeking out of the slit at her. She wanted to worship it again this morning. God the things vibrating in her pussy had her as submissive as she could be.

Mistress sent SJ into enema, remove the eggs for charging and shower. She finished then cleaned the bathroom from top to bottom. SJ returned with the plug back in place and the belt on. Mistress had not required it, but it was her added humiliation to Mistress's orders.

"You want to wear the belt today, who am I to argue." Mistress Anya said.

"I put Mistress's plug back in place as well. I think we should have more sets of eggs so Mistress can tease her slave when she wants to." SJ stated for her first of three humiliation suggestions required per day.

Mistress Anya had added that as the 6th rule after this morning. Anya had not expected SJ to participate so directly in her own degradation. She seems to take the subjugation naturally. What Anya did not understand was how much arousal SJ was able to maintain when she humiliated herself along with her Mistress.

Mistress Anya gave her the cheer skirt to wear again today along with a tee shirt that had been raggedly cut. The front used to say, "I suck at life" and have a trademark below that. It now just said, "I suck" and the bottom of her breasts were right at the ragged cut with her arms at her sides.

SJ imagined how many guys would see her hard nipples through the white tight top with her areola coming into view as she walked, and the shirt moved.

"This morning we return to the beach where you first submitted to me. I am going to eulogize the death of Julie and the birth of SJ with you for your upcoming YouTube channel. If you decide to stay tomorrow morning." Anya said.

SJ hoped they would stop and get some eggs first. She missed the faint buzzing and arousal behind the belt. The fullness of the plug was good as was the knowledge that her tits would show and disappear with her strides.

Mistress read her mind and the first stop was the adult store. Anya chose red and black Kegel eggs in the set. SJ spotted the bronze.

"Mistress, it would be more like you were inside me with the bronze and black. It would be more like you and Mistress Sue's were inside me. The red would be like Mistress Des was rubbing my insides. Please let me buy three more sets!" SJ begged.

"Anything for your subjugation." Anya said.

After the purchase, Anya was able to connect the new bronze-colored eggs to her phone. The eggs were fully charged in the package. Anya took SJ into the dressing room, removed the crotch belt of her chastity, and inserted the three herself.

SJ gasped with each egg going into her already wet cunt. She moaned when her Mistress started two on the soft vibe and one on random pulse. SJ leaned into her Mistress and kissed her full on the mouth.

"Thank you, Mistress." SJ said, moaning quietly.

Anya took SJ back out to the SUV and drove to the beach. Anya took SJ down as close as she could tell to where she stripped the girl. At the location of the beat down Anya put SJ on her knees in the sand. With her knees apart the leather crotch belt was visible, and Mistress made the slave hold her hands behind her neck. This showed her tits, nipples, and the entire bottom of the areola.

Ayana started the video and narrated the fact that this woman had stolen a man she loved. Anya had whooped her ass in this spot two days ago and taken possession of her. The woman was now her complete submissive.

"Her new name is SJ, and she is about to become my beach pet. Stay tuned for the next post." Anya posted to her just opened "Just Fans" account.

The 2-minute video was posted, and Anya began to hear hits and notifications on her phone. She picked up the leash for the girl and allowed her to walk on her feet.

Putting SJ in the back of the SUV Anya had SJ strip off her tiny top and skirt. The shoes came off and the cat suit was applied to the slave. The sleeves were easy to fit over her arms and tighten with the belts. Same with the knees. Each had the heavy rubber cup in the right position.

The 2 1/2" plug slid home into SJ's asshole with some lube, holding the kitty tail up behind the naked ass of the pet girl. The full posture collar was in place then the hood. The blonde's button nose was held up in a piggy pose with the black hood over the top.

Placing a 2 1/2" red ball gag in SJ's mouth Anya lifter her out of the back of the SUV and placed her new Kitty on the ground. She applied two pasties over the girl's nipples and areola. Anya did not want to get arrested.

SJ tried out the walking. Her breasts swayed as she jerkily moved with her knees and elbows. The leather belt covered her privates but barely.

Anya increased the vibration and pulse slightly for her kitty. A moan escaped past the gag. Anya set a camera and led her kitty across the sand creating new video with the tit sway and the booty bounce.

Right in front of the camera Anya asked her kitty. "Shake your chest if this makes you happy slut?"

The kitty shook her tits for almost a minute. Anya led SJ up and down the beach running the video for an hour. She then loaded the girl into the back of the SUV to drive to a new location. Anya drove them to a new location. After posting the second video of her beach pet.

The gag was causing SJ to drool into the vinyl pan and it pooled on her tits. This made the pasties see through. Anya pulled into a parking spot and went back to get her kitty out of the SUV.

Anya lifted the pet girl out of the SUV and set her on the ground. Anya loved that most of the pasty was now see through. Exposing the nipple and areola to any who wants to look. Anya took the leash and led her kitty to the pet park.

SJ was the only human pet in the park, but Anya unhooked the leash and slapped the slave on the ass.

"I want to see you introduce yourself to at least 10 other pets." Anya told her.

In SJ's mind that meant she had to increase that humiliation, so she needed to entice more than that.

JC knew she was belted so she knew she was safe from actual bestiality. She tried to get all the dogs she could get close to sniff her ass and pussy. A Dane did try to mount but it's owner, a woman was upset and yelled at SJ.

An older guy, maybe 50 was walking a yorkie and he stopped to pet her blonde hair coming out the top and rub her firm ass.

SJ wished he could help her relieve what was going on inside of her vagina. The ass rubbing was nice and made her swing her tail, but it was doing nothing to relieve her arousal.

Anya was not concerned about him. He was old and fat. She could stop him from doing anything, if she wanted. That is when she saw the upscale blonde appear. She had an Afghan Hound with perfect hair. She focused on her kitty.

The woman had not released her hound but left it on the leash inside the pet park. The woman had her hands around SJ and was stroking her breasts while rubbing her groin against SJ's ass.

Anya walked up and said, "You are taking quite the liberties with my pet."

"She/it is quite responsive. I have two males at home that would love to breed her. I only allow them to fuck pet girls. Neither has had a discharge in three months. One has been six. If you are ever interested in breeding her, I would like you to look at my pets. She is gorgeous. If you would not like the offspring I would."

This made Anya think about some new possibilities. The woman gave Anya a contact that Anya knew was a double front.

Anya took the pet back to the SUV and loaded her into the back, thinking a cage might be called for if SJ chose to stay.

Back at the house it was 4pm and Anya removed the outfit. She installed the thin red collar and led the girl on hands and knees into the house, naked. She led her with the eggs on maximum. Watching SJ struggle to crawl to the front door. There were three times that the crawling slave stopped to regroup.

Once in the house Anya removed the large red ball gag.

"Please, Mistress, please, I will do what you want. I need the eggs to stop. Please, I beg." SJ begged.

"We will see in the morning what you are and are not willing to do. For now, go into the house and I will turn them down, when you get there." Anya stated.

Anya released SJ to fix dinner. The slut was allowed to create anything she could find. It just needed to be as high end as she could make it with what was available.

Working naked with a butt plug and eggs turned down to a dull hum SJ worked to impress her Mistresses with what she could create out of a college student kitchen.

SJ served the women a chicken cutlet each with a cheese sauce. Garden vegetables and salad. The pasta to the side was El dente and coated in butter. SJ ate her's out of the blender and it wasn't nearly as nice.

Anya complimented her on the presentation and the flavors. Des was over the top, saying she would make someone a great cook someday. Sue asked for thirds and finished all the food.

SJ cleaned after dinner, finished the weekend laundry, and had the girl's clothes folded and put away. She did the dishes and finished cleaning the kitchen.

SJ crawled into the living room. It was 10:00 pm.

"I would like to make a request of my Mistresses!" SJ said.

Anya took the lead and said, "You may request, it doesn't mean it will be granted."

"I would like to be used in the same way, I was used on Friday night, over the next 8 hours." SJ requested.

"There will be a difference. The two not using your face will be spanking your back and ass." Anya stated.

"Only use the cane and the flogger" SJ stated to increase her pain.

Anya smiled and said, "Increase accepted."

Over the next hour SJ gave each of her Mistresses an orgasm with her tongue while the other two flogged and caned her ass and back.

SJ and Anya showered. Mistress Anya hydrated the new welts and helped her slave get clean. She was repaid with the tongue of SJ in their bed that night.

SJ was awake before the 6 am alarm went off. She shut off the alarm and softly woke her Mistress with her tongue parting the sticky folds of her Labia Minora. By the time Anya moaned in recognition SJ was teasing her clitoris. It was poking from the hood in an erection.

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
138 Followers
12