Julie is a Slut Ch. 02: Agrees to Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The orgasmic flow was moderate, and SJ was able to consume it easily. SJ moved up to her Mistress's breasts and snuggled the woman.

Anya rolled from the bed and started the shower. SJ crawled into the bathroom and rubbed her face against Anya's thighs. Neither had spoken but SJ tried to open Anya's ass cheeks to lick her anus.

"What are you doing?" Anya asked.

"I am trying to please my Mistress; I have had no direction so I am going to do the most humiliating thing I can think of and lick her asshole and tongue fuck the shit hole." SJ stated.

"Let's shower, then we can wake the other two and you get to declare your decision." Anya stated.

After the shower, Anya had Julie dress in a thigh length dress with regular panties that she still had from the dorm raid. A blouse with a white support bra. The flat rubber soled shoes. Put the blonde's hair up with some barrettes.

Let her brush her own teeth and walk out of the bathroom to the others sitting in the living room.

Anya left her standing in the center of the room and sat in the big chair.

"I did what I told you I would. I kicked your ass, and I owned you. You stole my boyfriend and had to pay. Your debt is paid in full. Now you can walk out that door and leave." Anya stated.

Julie looked at Des, "Would you like that?"

Des looked back and remained quiet.

"How about you Mistress?" Julie looked at the dark-skinned large woman.

"I don't think my life could be complete without you!" SJ said, looking into the dark eyes of Anya.

SJ removed her clothes and tossed them toward the front door. She knelt with her ass and pussy in the air with her face and breasts on the hardwood floor.

"Your mom has been trying to phone you since Saturday. How you deal with her will determine your fate." Anya stated to SJ.

From her knees on the floor, naked in front of her new owner SJ started the call.

"Hi Mom." SJ said.

"There are some odd charges on your cards." Mary said.

"I have some new friends Mom. I was buying some stuff we needed." SJ stated.

"Are you ok?" Mary asked.

"Yes, as happy as I have ever been. Her name is Mistress Anya, and she now owns me. Would you like to come to meet my owner. She accepted my proposal this morning?" SJ asked.

"What was your proposal, dear?" Mary asked.

"No safe words and no are not in my vocabulary. I will do what asked without complaint. I hope to see you soon mom!" SJ explained.

"My mom will be here on Friday afternoon to visit. She will love you Mistresses." SJ told the three.

"Since you have decided to give me your life, a few changes are in order. First you learn to sew because your clothes will all be modified into "Slut Girl" sizing. We will set up a station in the basement." Anya stated.

"You will be dropping out of school today and I will be throwing most of your possessions of little value away. The rest will be going to the pawn shop. I will have you marked as property. Let's get started." Anya demanded.

The three watched while SJ inserted the next size up plug into her asshole. The three bronze eggs went back into the dripping snatch and the metal belt went on. Anya had taken a pair of grey yoga pants and cut them into booty shorts.

The metal of the belt was visible above the waist and the crotch of it bulged from the tightness of the yoga pants. The way the garment was cut, the bottom half of the slave's ass cheeks showed. This displayed the metal of the belt where it went through from the ass to the pussy. Only having a thin strip of cloth over it.

SJ's chest was covered by a white crop top that was sheer enough the three could see the areola and nipples as SJ moved about. 5" white heels pushed the legs and ass up. Bright red lipstick and over made cat eye liner finished the slutty look of the slave girl.

"First Day as Full Slave!" was the tag line on the picture posted to Just Fans taken from the back and below SJ. It had SJ looking over her shoulder at the camera and thrusting her ass toward it.

Anya leashed her and took her to the university. The first thing was cleaning out the dorm room. 6 boxes and five garbage sacks got it cleaned out. The 18-year-old roommate had just gotten back from home and was left confused but happy to have a room to herself.

The registrar opened at 9. The two sat in the lobby waiting for the window to open at 8:30. One of the office administrators walked by the girls 5 times and Anya finally asked. "Do you want to use her or what?"

He blushed bright red, and the girls did not see him again. The window opened and the woman behind it told SJ that she would lose her funding, only get half her tuition back and it would look bad on reapplication for registration if she did that.

Anya took the check and thanked the woman for taking care of the paperwork. Changed the address to send correspondence to. Leaving the university, they headed back near the adult store.

"Now is your last chance to turn back." Anya told SJ.

"Please turn up your eggs Mistress!" SJ requested.

"Request denied! I am starting to understand slut." Anya told her slave.

They pulled into the lot of a tattoo and piercing emporium. Two hours later they left with SJ now marked as property. A ring in her nose, both nipples and one behind the clitoris, through the hood on both sides. The post through the front of the tongue and a new navel piercing with Anya's hanging from it.

T hree tattoos now permeated SJ's body. In calligraphy written by Anya, just above the peak of Slave's slit the top line read, "Property of," in bright blue and "Anya" in blood red with droplets of blood trickling down to the slit. On the left ass cheek was a 3" red heart with an arrow through it that had a crack down the middle of it that read, "Freedom."

In a ring around each areola the bright red script said, "These are property."

The artist gave Anya antiseptic and lotion for the piercings. The tattoos had special cream and needed to stay covered to keep them from scaring. The slave could not be used where the piercings were for at least 5 days. The tattoos would take two weeks to heal.

Fresh pictures were uploaded to the Just Fans account. She had gotten up to 507 followers. Anya posted, "Since the slave can't give me pleasure than she is getting this. For $100 anyone can control the two inserts for 2 minutes." Taking a picture of the Wi-Fi inserts now attached to the metal chastity belt.

The eggs were removed as was the anal plug. The belt went on with the inserts installed. The feeling of loss by SJ was immense. She missed her eggs in minutes. Until the first strong shock hit her pussy. One of her early adopters had gotten the code and was alternating shocks between her pussy and asshole.

Anya knew from the squeaks and moans the rest of the day whether the person with the current code was punishing SJ or pleasuring her.

Anya walked into the strip club with her pet on a leash. The place was closed, and the bartender let her know with uncertain language.

"This slut needs to earn! Do you have a spot for her to dance? Or not?" Anya asked pulling JC to her knees.

"Get her up on stage and let me see if she can even move." The bartender said.

Anya let SJ take off her shoes and climb up on stage. SJ was not very good but once the bartender saw the tattoos and rings, he figured she could at least draw tips. Especially with her perfect tits and large ass.

"I bet you could out earn her!" the bartender said, looking Anya up and down.

"It would cost you more than tips to get up in this!" Anya told him. "She gave me her life, are you interested?"

"Have her come down from 8 am until noon every morning. Once she is ready, I'll let her take the stage. She will also have to train on serving cocktails and lap dances." The bartender said. "The girls work for tips, no wage."

"I understand. She keeps the belt on until I say and no use of her mouth until the piercings are healed. She will be here in the morning." Anya told him.

They stopped and purchased a pole to install in the basement for SJ to practice at home.

Slave Slut Julie's life began!

12