Julie is a Slut Ch. 03: Mary Joins

Story Info
Julie's Mom joins Anya and is tested!
5.4k words
4.52
6.9k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/17/2023
Created 09/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
139 Followers

Friday at 2pm. SJ had finished her morning session on the pole at "Slutties!" strip bar. She was a lot better than on Monday but still needed work before doing it for real. Her brands as she thought of them. The tattoos still needed to be kept moist. Her owner's toys, the ring behind her clit, the one through her nose, each nipple and the tongue had healed, enough that they did not hurt anymore.

The steel belt with the Wi-Fi plugs now only came off for cleaning. Her just fans account grew daily. Every evening after she had cleaned up the dinner, for the last 5 days, her owner Mistress Anya would give out the current code for belt control, to the fans.

The split between the ones that shocked her and the ones that vibrated her seemed an even split. Last weekend was her introduction into servitude. She had thought she was a normal young woman headed to a party to meet other college students. A former rival jumped and subjugated her easily, over a former lover.

SJ not only relinquished control of her life, but she also participates in her own humiliation and increases her punishments.

Now her mother was coming to visit her at college. SJ's owner, Anya wanted to know what to expect from SJ's mother. Before subjugation SJ had been a strong-willed girl so, how strong willed was the woman that raised her.

SJ explained that her mother was a lesbian that had lost her wife in a car accident a few months after SJ had moved out with Jamal. SJ felt that the wife, Lisa had been butch to Mary. Mary cooked and cleaned and did the laundry.

For SJ, Mary had been a disciplinarian, but usually at Lisa's discretion. Lisa had never touched SJ, personally, but her mother had listened to suggestions on discipline. SJ assumed in all kid's lives the parents decided discipline.

"Your mother will arrive; you will be naked in the center of the living room, in bondage." Mistress Anya told SJ.

"Mistress, can my arms be in an armbinder, strappado, with a bright red ball gag?" SJ suggested, to further the humiliation and bondage.

"Very good additions. I enjoy your creative passion for humiliation." Anya honestly answered.

SJ had given her mother Anya's contact to coordinate the arrival and meeting between the Mistress and her slave's mother. It was agreed that Mary should arrive at the house first then dinner plans could be made. Mary would arrive at 5pm.

Friday at 4:40, SJ was on display in the middle of the living room. Her collar was attached to a 50lb barbell on the floor. Her blonde hair was tied in a ponytail that was pulled back and tight to the black leather armbinder. This leather thong went from the ponytail through the ring at the center of SJ's shoulder blades, up to a ring in the top of the gag harness.

The harness held in place a two-and-a-half-inch dense red rubber ball. This tie added pressure to the slave's neck and shoulders. A four-foot spreader bar held the girl's feet wide, exposing a pink heart gem at the anus. If listening quietly a hum could be heard from the slave's groin. 3 Kegel eggs hummed and thumped in the vagina.

This created the juicy sheen down the girls thighs and at 4:57 a thick stream of lubricant dangle parallel to the ring that hung from behind the clit and through the hood. One-ounce balls hung from the rings in the nipples on one-foot gold chains, swaying with any movement by the blindfolded slave. At 4:58 Anya put plugs in SJ's ears sending her into a sensory deprived solitary confinement.

Promptly at 5pm a knock came at the door. Standing there when Anya opened the door was a 40-year-old version of SJ. Anya introduced herself and put forth a hand to shake. The light shake returned on the introduction of Mary.

Mary wore a set of 4" business heels, pencil skirt in black, red sheer blouse. Conservative makeup and hair back in a tight bun.

"This is a really nice Tudor style home; I like the curb appeal." Mary said upon introduction.

"I don't know anything about that!" was Anya's response.

"I am sorry, it is the real estate agent coming out in me. May I come in?" Mary asked.

"Certainly, would you like to see your daughter?" Anya questioned.

"Sure." Mary said enthusiastically.

Anya turned and led the MILF into the house. When the blonde slave came to her mother's view, Anya heard the quick intake of breath.

Anya walked over to the leaking slave and patted her left ass cheek.

"Slaves and sluts are required to enter this house naked and remain so. I told this slave she would be bound for your arrival. The strappado, ball gag, and spreader bar were her idea. I added a few baubles, but it is mostly her presentation to you." Anya said, swinging the hanging weights.

"Oh, my god." Was all Mary could say. She said it three times walking around her daughter. Mary saw the juices leaking down the thighs and the drool puddling on the barbel holding her daughter's neck tight. Mary lifted the large ring in Julie's nose, feeling the weight of it as her own pussy became hot and slick.

"You said we would dine, have you made reservations or are we on our own?" Anya asked.

Mary looked for the first time at Anya in the light of a powerful dominant woman. She saw the lithe movements of an athletic body. The large DD breasts firm and proud on the chocolate skinned woman. The tank top did nothing to hide large proud nipples. Mary was sure the ass cheeks contained in the shorts were hard as diamond.

"I thought you should decide where I took you to dinner." Mary said, diverting to her demeanor with the last dominant woman she was attracted to.

Her Lisa/Wife had been a raven-haired woman as well, but with pale complexion and less pronounced cleavage.

"Let's go out to Magill's. It is casual dining, but the booths can be quiet and private. We can get to know each other there." Anya stated, putting on a pair of slip in sandals at the door. Mary followed, looking back once at her daughter who had to be very uncomfortable.

"Don't worry about SJ, we will be back in an hour, or one of the roommates will release her before they head home on the weekend. We have the house to ourselves." Anya stated.

This scared Mary and made her cunt tingle at the same time. Why had she agreed to visit for the entire weekend?

Anya walked to her own car, leaving the red convertible sports car, parked on the street.

"I'll drive, you just get comfortable, and we will get to know each other." Anya said, watching Mary's reactions to her.

Mary followed and climbed into the passenger seat. Sitting in the sedan with her legs together caused her now slick folds to slide as the dominant drove. The post Lisa had placed behind her clit ached as the gland was fully engorged. Mary felt like a schoolgirl on her first car date. Wondering if she had any say on how far the date went.

They pulled up to the restaurant and Mary saw Anya grab a small bag out of the back seat to take with them.

"We are going to be here a bit, discussing business. Can we have a booth in the normally closed area in the back?" Anya requested.

"Sure, then Tom will be your server, as he has the least number of tables right now." The girl told Anya, looking at the older blonde woman with the dark-skinned woman.

What confused the girl was the obvious college dress of the dark-skinned woman and business high end clothes of the blonde. The hostess was studying fashion marketing at the university. She guided Anya and Mary to a booth in a far corner after passing through two other rooms of busy dinning.

Mary's stomach churned with the odors of the food. She kept herself on a strict diet to maintain her figure. Her 36E-26-40 was difficult because weight went straight to her ass. She worked on diet and exercise. Yoga was her favorite to maintain flexibility.

This came up quickly after the waiter, Tom, dropped menus, water and bread at the table.

"What will you have?" Anya asked.

"I think just a salad. The food all looks and smells great, but I try to watch my figure." Mary said.

"Ok then I will order for us." Anya stated.

Mary did not argue with the much younger woman. The two had small talk about Mary being a realtor and what that was like. Then the waiter came to take the order.

"She will have shaved beef on mashed potato with broccoli and cheese for her side. Bring her a panty dropper and a pina colada. I am driving so I will have a chicken cutlet with side salad. Bring me a sweet tea to drink. This is on one tab Tom." Anya ordered.

Mary went to correct Anya on the order and Anya glared at her. Mary dropped her eyes, looking at the table.

"I told you in my house, submissive sluts and slaves enter and remain naked. I see you broke one of my rules did you not." Anya stated.

"I don't know what you are talking about!" Mary returned indignantly, as her nipples hardened, clit ached, and panties moistened.

Mary's now flush face and chest betrayed the woman.

"That is now two punishments. If you don't want them to continue and me, make you do things in public, I want two humiliating things to happen right now." Anya stated.

"May I use the restroom?" Mary asked.

"Sure, I can't wait to see my two for very long though." Anya said.

Mary stood from the booth and walked out to the busy room. She had to cross both to get to the women's restroom. Mary went into a stall and removed her shirt. This allowed her to remove her bra she then put the shirt on with it buttoned to the second from the top.

Trying her best to keep her tits from swaying about. She then removed her panties and balled them up as best she could in her fists. She peed while in there then shamefully walked through the people back to the booth.

She handed the items to Anya and said, "There are two humiliating items for your game."

"Oh, this isn't a game, trust me." Anya said as the food arrived.

Mary's nipples tented her shirt as it rubbed against them.

"You will finish the dinner I ordered and drinks. Every ten minutes you lose a button on that shirt." Anya demanded.

"I don't like this, Anya!" Mary rebelled.

"For now, it is Ma'am, soon it may be different. You are wasting time." Anya said, taking a sip of tea.

Mary shot back the panty dropper, giving it new meaning for her tonight. Mary felt the dark-skinned foot tapping the inside of her legs, pushing her thighs apart. Anya glared at her, and Mary pulled the skirt up so her legs could open.

Anya rubbed her toe over the trimmed pussy of the older woman, feeling her moisture and heat.

"Pretty exciting meal for shit in a swamp." As her grandmother had called chipped beef on potatoes.

"I am thinking like mother, like daughter." Anya said, feeling moisture on her big toe increase with the last vision Mary had seen of her daughter go through the mother's head.

Anya's phone dinged. "That is a button. Let me get it for you while you concentrate on your food."

Mary was stuffed and buzzed from the food and drink. Her shirt was now out of the skirt. Anya had strategically left the button between her breasts as the plate was clean and the drinks were drained.

The waiter returned he looked at the mostly disrobed woman sitting with her legs spread, across from the younger fully dressed girl.

"Slut Mary here would like to give you a tip now. Would you like to sit next to her and feel how wet and excited she is to give you that tip?" Anya asked seeing the bulge appearing in the waiter's slacks.

Mary was now fully aroused and under the spell of her new dominant. Lisa having trained her for those years now made refusal impossible. The 21-year-old waiter sat down and set his serving tray on the table after stacking the plates on it.

Mary already had her skirt bunched around her hips. His right-hand dove between her legs and slid up and down her wetness. As he bumped her clit post she would catch in her breathing a little.

"Get under there and give him the tip, in fact you better take the whole thing and leave some slobber on that nut sack. Get to work." Anya demanded. Mary complied popping the last button off her shirt as it caught on the table as her tits slid past it getting under the table. Briefly exposing her tits to Tom and Anya as the shirt opened, showing the upturned breasts.

Tom felt her released the belt, his pants and zipper. Lifting his ass, he allowed her to pull down his pants and underwear. The warm wetness of her mouth started on his nuts. Sucking them in and licking as she rolled them in her mouth. A hand was stroking the shaft up to the glans.

Tom felt her tongue on his slit, removing the precum he assumed was there. Tom was looking into the dark eyes of Anya, not daring to speak as he felt his 7" moderately thick cock become heated and wet quickly it's entire length.

He had never been deep throated, then the noises started. A kind of hunh, un hunh. With slurping sounds.

"Don't you swallow cunt. I want you to show me the results." Anya told the currently consumed cock sucker.

Mary had been trained by Lisa that when she throated a man that Lisa had given her to, she was to be buried on the cock when the man came. Instinct took over when she felt his nuts suck into the sides of the scrotum and the glans flare. Using her tongue and throat Mary milked the cock until is had softened.

Mary watched until Tom had fully dressed, admiring the young organ as it disappeared. Mary turned and slid back up onto the seat of the booth, knowing better than to adjust her clothes after a dominant had moved them. Her shirt now hung limply not covering her breasts at all.

"Where is my mouth full of cum?" Anya demanded.

"My training took over and he was entirely in my throat when he orgasmed, Ma'am." Mary said looking down at the table.

Anya handed Tom, Mary's credit card from the clutch in her bag. Give yourself 40% for her not following instructions."

Tom, knowing he was dismissed, left his best server night ever. To pay the bill.

"Put this on!" Anya demanded.

Passing a black slave collar across the table.

"Take your hair down, sluts don't wear buns. Sluts have ponytails so their hair can be pulled easier." Anya said while Mary complied with her own collaring.

Tom returned and stared at the now collared, chest bared slut. Her mascara had run during the throating, and she looked a mess. He handed the card to Anya and Mary without looking signed the receipt.

Tom departed hearing, "Hand me that shirt." Hearing the click of a snap shutting.

The talk was all about the dark-skinned girl leading the naked blonde woman out of the restaurant like a dog with a collar.

The essentially naked blonde rode back to the house with Anya's right hand playing with her exposed nipples and twat all the way there.

"You aren't going to need your things out of the car. I will go through them as you are occupied tonight and get what I need." Anya said.

Anya had not removed the leash for the drive home. She stood and, on her way, out of the car said, "Crawl to the front door and wait there."

Anya left the naked MILF outside for a minute while she got some things ready. Anya opened the door standing over the woman and between her and entry.

"By entering my home, you are submitting entirely to my authority. If you don't agree to this, here are your car keys. By leaving you will have to negotiate when and where you get to visit your daughter. By agreeing you will spend the weekend serving with your daughter.

Anya stepped aside. Mary hesitated for a second then scrambled into the house like a new puppy. SJ was in the same position as Mary had last seen her. Mary was clothed and standing. Now naked and crawling.

"First thing is to clean you out for use tonight. The roommates will not be home, so you and SJ are mine to use for the weekend." Anya said, pulling the leash.

Getting an enema started in Mary, Anya went to release the tension on SJ. Releasing the leg spreader first. SJ walked forward releasing some of the pressure on her shoulders. Releasing the collar from the 50-pound barbel. SJ's head came up to release the tension on her shoulders and neck.

Anya removed the thong holding the neck and ponytail back, putting tension on the neck. The last was the strappado tie to lower the arms in the binder.

SJ groaned as the pressure on her shoulders was lessened. Anya removed the earplugs.

"We have a new toy to play with. SM is getting clean, and I am going to let you two compete for my bed tonight. I am giving you the advantage by letting you know now. Don't disappoint me tonight." Anya told her slave.

Anya let the 20-year-old slave girl relax after removing the arm binder. She released Mary from the enema and left her to clean out. Anya went to the basement to get set up for the competition.

The first station was a 25-foot length knotted rope. Since both women were the same height, it was easy to set. There was a strong spring at one end of the rope, so Anya was able to get it tight enough to remain flat over 25 feet.

The second station was two ten-foot planks with ten increasingly large dildos. The smallest being 8"x2", 9"x2.25", 10x2.5, 11x2.75, 12x3, 12.5x3, 13x3.25, 13.5x3.5. The last two were the famous Dragon Dong and a black fist that was 4.5" at the fist and tapered down to two and a half at the wrist.

Station three was a self-bondage station where 40 coils of rope were laid out. Each coil is labeled with the length. They varied from 6 foot to 25 foot. The slaves would also be able to request any devise or rope they would like before the competition.

With the stations set, Anya set 4 cameras that could catch all the competitions. She set the cameras on action zoom. They would focus on movement and put it in frame. She went upstairs to get the girls.

Anya grabbed two large bottles of water from the fridge and a hard seltzer. First to collect was SJ.

"Crawl to the basement door and wait for me there!" Anya commanded, after nudging SJ.

Anya picked up the leash and clipped it on Mary. Mary felt empty inside, having her first enema in 5 years. Lisa hadn't used that hole since, and then was killed in the horrible accident. The dark, strong girl that owned her daughter was quickly taking control of her. It felt right.

Crawling on hands and knees Mary followed Mistress. They got to a door and Mary could see Julie's clit ring a couple inches in front of herself. The door opened to a basement stairway.

"You two crawl down and kneel in front of the two knotted ropes." Mistress said.

SJ, or Julie, in Mary's mind led the way. Mary admired the slick slit in front of her with the pink heart bobbing back and forth as the steps descended. Seeing the nipple rings come to view on each side as an arm extended to the next lower step.

From Anya's perspective, there were two large white asses firmly swaying down the stairs. One that she owned and one that she was about to own. The front one was already marked as property. If the older one decided to become property tonight and tomorrow, she would be marked and adorned on Sunday.

"The competition runs in three stages. The first two are timed stages. The fastest across the knotted ropes is awarded one point. The furthest in the insertion drill, or first to complete by their vaginal lips touching the board or the lines on the last one wins one point.

"The third stage, I will judge. The criteria for the third stage are degree of difficulty. Level of control. Creativity and amount of humiliation. This will be awarded one point. The one with two points gets to service me while being serviced by the loser." Anya explained to the mother, daughter duo.

She made the two stand up beside their ropes facing each other. Adjusted each rope so it was at the woman's waist that would use it. Had each mount the rope and adjust it between their nether lips and let them watch her put menthol cream on every third knot. The smell of the strong cream permeated the air.

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
139 Followers
12