Julie is a Slut Ch. 03: Mary Joins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anya with her timer app on her phone said, "Ready, set, go." SJ hit the first knot and it grabbed her clit ring. She had to push her hips back to release the ring and the knot hit her clit hard. The amount of pain was excruciating to get it through her folds and feeling her vagina try to grab it on the way by was chafing.

Mary's clit post increased the pain as it was pushed hard into the top of the gland trying to tear free of the bottom as the knot pushed hard. Mary, having more experience doing sadistic challenges, was behind after the second knot but not concerned. The two were moving closer to each other. The twelfth knot would be halfway, with 11 on each side.

SJ crossed the third knot; it smeared the menthol inside of her folds. The irritation of the rope with menthol caused the girl to scream in pain. Her mother was about 30 seconds behind by now. SJ, driven by the pain was now leaving a slime trail behind on the rope and the knot bumping her pink heart would cause electric pulses into the upper end of her vagina.

The two crossed the twelfth knot in unison. SJ was on her third orgasm and the pain, arousal, and menthol burn were all mingled into subspace euphoria now. Mary had her first on the fifth knot and was currently knees clenched experiencing her second after the fourth menthol knot being the twelfth knot. The cameras could now pick up the shiny slime being left behind the two and by the fifteenth knot SJ was now two knots ahead of Mary.

Mary crossed the 20th knot as SJ yelled finished, panting like a horse after a race.

Anya slapped Mary's ass hard. "You still must finish loser. Keep going."

Anya handed SJ some soothing cream and a large bottle of water. "You can use the cream as liberally as you would like, no orgasms."

SJ took a three-finger dollop of the cream, wincing as she touched her now swollen irritated and flaming red cunt. Lying on her back and looking down at her pussy, holding open her outer Labia Majora was where the transition to redness, irritation and swelling started. Her clit was almost twice the size of normal. Some of that was arousal but it was also abused. Touching the ring made her wince.

Mary finished, her mascara now gone and down her face, neck and chest. Anya flicked the post peeking out of Mary's slit. "Good Job Loser."

Anya gave Mary the same cream and a bottle of water. "You two recover and rest, I will return in a few minutes.

Anya phoned the head of Alpha Gamma Rho fraternity. "I have a party tomorrow at my home, pick 10 of your members and yourself. Arrive at 8pm in as few of cars as you can. I will have a keg of beer and two free use girls for them to party with." He answered with he knew just the 10.

Fifteen minutes from the knot race finishing, Anya returned.

"The next challenge, you will have your use of as much lubricant as you need. The only way to move on is for me to say next. You will hold the entire length in my vagina until I say next. All orgasms are permitted but you must tell me how many you had. I will be reviewing the recording after, and I should be able to see them. If I feel you miscounted, you will be punished." Anya explained.

Each woman stood over the 8x2 phallus with aching pussies and bellies full of water. Anya said go. SJ rushed to get her freshly creamed pussy down over the fake cock. It was not the largest Mary had ever used. Lisa used her many times with larger cocks. Both living and fake.

SJ was pumping herself with her own lubricant where Mary understood that this was going to be a marathon and a particularly painful marathon. The well lubed 8" slid into Mary with a groan as muscles that had not been stretched in years relaxed to conform.

"Next SM." Mistress said.

Mary moved to the 9" phallus and took her time lubricating the entire length. She had it inside when she heard next for SJ to move up. The second pump got Mary seated.

"Next MS," Anya said after counting to three in her head.

Slowly stroking lubricant into the 2 1/2" silicone cock, Mary was now feeling a little intimidation. Mary heard her daughter orgasm on the 9" phallus and looking over saw her crotch was still over an inch from success.

She felt for her daughter, but not enough to not go as far as she could. Climbing onto the 10 inch mildly wide cock she squatted and felt the wonder of it pushing against the walls of her vagina. She was slightly surprised at how much the previous one paved the way for this. Again, it was two pumps and she was sitting with the fake balls on her perinium.

"MJ, next." Anya stated. Watching SJ sweating after her orgasm and now buried on the 9" "Next SJ, you might want to use more lubricant."

Mary, feeling how easily she accommodated the 10 was getting the 11 ready when SJ moved to the 10. The method of insertion changed for SM. Previously she was squatting with her feet on the board. Now she knelt on one side of the mounting board and toes on the other. She lined the now slick phallus up with her hole. Mary leaned back onto the phallic head relishing the slight burn of the stretch for her opening. On the third pump Mary had her first orgasm. She reached up and tugged her nipples during it. Anya noticed and knew what she was going to do later.

Mary worked on the 13" cock when SJ finished the 10 and she had two more orgasms on it. Mary had a hard orgasm while seated on the 13" cock. There was a hard pressure on her cervix. She was seriously concerned with the one a half inch longer. SJ was having problems with the pressure the 11"'s thickness pushing against the metal plug in her asshole. It drove a fourth orgasm only in 3".

Mary in her kneeling position had gotten the very fat 13.5 inch long and 3.5" thick shaft pushing on her cervix and could not get it in further. She needed to get it to bend inside of her. Mary leaned back on her hands. Mary lifted on the cock partially; she began working her feet to the same side of the board as her knees. She pushed against her g-spot while wiggling on the long thickness. Her orgasm caused her arms to give and she dropped 6" without support onto the cock.

"It is buried Mistress!" Mary moaned and grunted.

"Spread your legs Slave!" Anya demanded. "I can't see my pussy.

Mary slid her feet across the coarse concrete showing her Mistress that the cock was fully inside. This created a fourth orgasm in the older woman. SJ had worked past the largest part of the anal plug with difficulty. Her vaginal muscles did not want to stretch to accommodate past the 10th inch. She had seen what her mother had done; SJ was frightened but willing to do it for her Mistress.

Mary fucked herself hard with the largest of the regular shaped cock trying to remove her body from it. This created a fifth orgasm. Anya turned to see SJ use the same method as her mother, but the pain of the drop caused her to scream and begin a shaking orgasm or series of orgasms. Mary was addressing the Dragon Dong. It had a 4" bulge down 8" with a shaft that tapered from 3" at the top. After the bulge it returned to 2.75", like an anal plug, at the ten-inch length.

The last dong had challenged Mary for length this would open her more than Lisa ever had. Lisa had fisted her for couple of times, but the balled fist was only about 3.5" across. Mary had almost passed out from the fisting. With-it well-coated Mary lined it up, back in the kneeling position. The line was at the 11" mark. Mary heard another hard orgasm from her daughter now working the thickness of the 12" into her opening and pushing on her anal plug.

Mary had to remove herself from the Dong twice to add lube. Another orgasm took Mary as she slid the four-inch bulge slid through her sphincter. The pain reminded her of bringing Julie into the world without a spine blocker.

Anya was surprised at the older woman. Seeing the bulge pushing the lower abdomen outward as the woman stroked herself down to the line, then past.

"Nest Slave M." Anya told SM.

SJ working the 3" of the footlong past the anal plug was now moaning in subspace she just moved on the cock without purpose. Having forgotten the task of the challenge, just enjoying the pleasure mixed with pain.

From the previous penetration Mary's insides ached and she was sweating profusely. The pointed fingers were only 2.5" wide. Her vagina gapped larger than that right now. Her looseness slid down and only needed to stretch the additional half inch.

It already hurt so a little more pain was not going to change it. Anya was fascinated watching the MILF attack the fist. It took her 7 minutes to reach the 12" line on the fist and hold it. Anya had counted four orgasms as she watched the bulge past the area where the g-spot was located and SM slid up and down crossing it over and over.

"Finished? You may dismount and rest." Anya said.

SJ continued pumping her pussy with the footlong. Anya walked to her clipping a leash to the collar and pulled SJ slave off during her orgasm. Each was given a fresh bottle of water. They had been shoving cock into themselves for over an hour.

Anya pulled the memory off the cameras and began counting orgasms. After fifteen minutes she found herself rubbing her own pussy and feeling aroused. Anya called John, the head of AGR and asked him if he wanted to make a booty call tonight. He said he might after the party at the house. Anya promised he could see the girls that would be available ahead of time if he came over about an hour from then. It was currently 11pm.

Anya took each of the resting slaves another bottle of water and paper, with a pen.

"The final challenge is self-bondage. Each of you thought about how you would like to bind yourself. Write down any additional clothing, devices, and clamps you will need. I will be back to start the competition in a few minutes.

11:15 pm, she had collected what the women had requested.

"Start, you have 45 minutes to finish." Anya stated.

Each woman added cuffs to their wrists and ankles. That is where the similarities of ties ended.

12