Julie is a Slut Ch. 04: Enter the GangBang

Story Info
Julie and Mary participate in a gangbang for Anya's pleasure.
5.6k words
4.41
10.3k
9
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/17/2023
Created 09/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
138 Followers

The competition was being completed in the third challenge. The two slaves had finished the rope knot race. SJ won it by 3 of the 23 knots. Slave SM, Julie's mother, Mary, won the penetration competition by four insertions finishing with a 4.5" fist deep in her twat.

The self-bondage competition started, and each slave put on a training collar with eight d-rings on them. Cuffs on each ankle and wrist with 4 d-rings on each of them.

Mary put on a body harness and began slinging ropes over beams in the basement 8' apart. She attached the ropes to different rings on the body harness. While still loose she took a 100-pound barbell and placed it on a shelf. Mary tightened the three ropes attached to her waist belt in the body harness. Two straps of leather wrapped each thigh and attached the body harness at the waist to keep it from moving around. She tested and adjusted the ropes attached to her shoulders and upper back.

When she had them adjusted, she looped a rope through her wrist cuffs behind her back, up through a head harness and ring gag, and tied a slip knot giving her enough room to work the leg ropes. The attachment points to the ankles each looped up through d-rings on the back of her thighs. Beginning with her left legs she was able to pull each leg up suspending herself. She got herself level with her left leg.

As her right leg came up the 100-pound barbel dropped off the shelf. It made it about 3 of the 6 feet when her wrists came together. A knot in the rope had stopped her head coming back and taking all 100 falling pounds on her neck. The wrist traveled up until the tension in her shoulders stopped the fall of the weight, almost dislocating it.

This left SM with her head vertical to the ground, mouth open by a 2" ring gag. 100lbs of tension in a strappado tie for her shoulders with wrists very close to vertical from her shoulders. Her torso and legs were horizontal to the floor 3 feet above it. Her legs were a little over 4 feet apart at her heels, leaving her vagina and asshole exposed for use. Lots of room to whip her hanging tits and vertically whip her ass. The vagina was very accessible for abuse.

SJ had a simpler plan. She also used two 100-pound weights on a shelf after seeing her mother ordering one and asked what it was for. Mistress did not say they could not help each other. SJ tied her legs to two posts about 20 feet apart. She left about 6" of rope on either side of the ankles as far as she could spread them.

SJ installed the metal, remote controlled chastity belt. It now held a 3" wide plug in the front as well as the back. Both tapered to an inch where they entered her body. SJ installed a 2" ring gag with harness as well. SJ tied a rope from the back of her collar to the top of her head harness, restricting her ability to lower her head.

SJ had measured the rope going to the weights and by her calculations they should end up about two feet off the ground with her two feet in the air. SJ attached a triangle clip to her wrist cuff on the left side. She then held her left hand as high as she could reach and on tip toe could clip it to the carabiner on the rope to the weights.

SJ got the right cuff clipped to the triangle clip. Dropped off her tip toes onto flat feet. It took three tugs to dislodge the weights. SJ had worried about timing the drop because of friction it may not lift her all the way. She jumped as she felt tension hit her wrist and the weight, being over 80 lbs. heavier than her pulled her body tight like a string.

SJ's feet were over five feet apart and over two feet off the ground. Her wrists and elbows were pinned together by the tension in the now swinging weights. Her firm 35D breasts were lifted and tight with the pressure on her torso.

Mistress Anya looked at her two very creative submissives and smiled. She covered each of their eyes with pads attached to their head harnesses. She plugged their ears with foam compression plugs and tape.

For SM she adjusted the weight holding her in strappado so the weight set on the ground and could be slid easily with her foot. The tension was lessened on the slave's shoulders. She stopped loosening when she saw the wrists move toward the back.

Anya added a 3" anal plug with a purple gem to SM's ass and the three vaginal Kegel eggs, placing one on a random pulse and two on random vibrations.

For SJ, she lowered the weights the same as SJ's mother. As soon as she saw a movement the tension remained at that level. She got a moan from SJ for her efforts. Around the center of the triangle clip Anya tied a rope down to the top of the head harness and up to the triple clip. Now the slave could only move the head left to right.

Anya went and got a cord and tied it to the left nipple ring, fed it through the nose ring and then to the right nipple ring pulling tension on both nipples through SJ's septum. The doorbell rang. Anya looked and it was midnight.

She scurried upstairs to find John at her front door wearing a striped polo shirt, white tennis shorts and slip on tennis shoes. He had a 12 pack of seltzers in his hand. Anya invited him in and took the seltzers from him, taking them from the fridge.

"Where are you keeping the two girls?" John asked. "I kind of expected them to be here waiting from your phone call."

"They are tied up right now. Let's have a seltzer and sit down and talk." Anya said.

They talked for about 20 minutes when Anya said, "I am going to get into something more comfortable than you can meet the girls."

John joked, "I would like to meet your girls!"

"You keep playing your cards right we might just let that happen." Anya said, side eyeing the 6'4" tall ebony skinned athlete.

John played on the Men's water polo team. He had broad strong shoulders, was super fit treading water for hours each day. His legs were sleek and well defined. Anya wanted to see the rest for sure. She hoped that showing him her slaves was not a mistake.

Anya returned wearing a pair of cutoff sweat pants a loose tee shirt without a bra and a pair of beach sandals.

"Follow me, grab a fresh seltzer on the way by." Anya told him.

She opened the fridge and grabbed herself a lime seltzer, starting to feel the effects of the long day and a little alcohol. John really liked the athletic large build of the chocolate skinned girl he followed. Her 36DD tits did not hurt either.

She went to a door and opened it, beginning to descend the stairs. John thought to himself as her ass moved in the gray sweat shorts. "That looks like two raccoons in a gunny sack fighting over an orange."

It was a saying he once heard his grandfather say to a friend as they sat on a porch, sipping moonshine and a pretty girl walked by. He finally understood it as his cock got some life in it, thinking about squeezing those cheeks.

Anya turned on the basement light as she entered.

"Holy Shit, are we going to jail?" John asked. "You got two white women down here in bondage.

"No, they actually did this to themselves, competing for a chance to please me. They are the two your ten will get to use tomorrow." Anya told him.

"Can I touch them?" John asked, seeing the E cup breasts of SM hanging down.

Anya had an idea, "Sure go touch and squeeze to your heart's content. Suck the nipples and get them hard while you squeeze the breasts. She will love it."

Anya went and got two of the flat faced clamps, the toothed ones would damage her for tomorrow, and a small pair of weights to hang of SM's nipples for the night.

"I will show you how to place the first one, you get to place the second." Anya told him.

Anya placed the clamp against the areola opened and pushed into the breast about a quarter of an inch, then closed the clamp by releasing the tension in her fingers slowly. She then guided John the same. John closed his quickly, letting it go. SM moaned with the harshness of the weight and pinch at the same time.

Then with the fresh tension on her nipples the pulsing egg pushed on her g-spot. She orgasmed, giving her Mistress and Anya's date a show with pussy juices draining in a string to the floor.

"Holy crap, did she just cum?" John asked.

"Yes, and it was a good one." Anya answered. "Help me get these ready. These two will dehydrate tonight if we don't give them some electrolytes."

Anya pulled up two bucked and filled them 3/4's with water. Then John noticed a 1" wide four inch long nipple sticking from the bottom of the bucket.

"Where did you get this kind of bucket?" John asked.

"The horse store where I bought some whips had them on a shelf, I asked the girl helping me with the whips what they were for. She said that when a momma cow dies in birth these are used to feed the calf another cow's milk. I thought of a better use for them." Anya told him while mixing the electrolytes into the water.

She attached a rope to each of the handles on the buckets. She placed the nipple in SM's mouth and moved it so the nipple was at the arch of the tongue before it moved down into the throat and in the airway. She saw SM push her tongue against the nipple and quickly have to swallow a couple of ounces of liquid.

She had John hold the bucket in place exactly there. With some rope work she was able to secure the bucket so the stationary slave could get drinks through the night as needed. They did the same with SJ, after Anya set the controls for the belt on random vibrates and random shocks for the night. But she set the maximum for both on 7, not wanting to ruin the girl's sensitivity for tomorrow.

John ran his hands over the blonde's ass and breasts. "How did you get these two hot women to agree to be your slaves?" John asked.

Anya slapped SJ's right tit hard. "This one stole a boyfriend two years ago and I promised her that if I ever saw her again, I would fuck her up. She came to a beach party at the lake before the school year. It took a weekend to tame her and she became my slave on that Monday by her own agreement."

"This one," Anya said, slapping down on SM's ass hard. "Is that one's mom, she wanted to come visit her daughter in her new slave position. I took a chance that mom had the same tendencies, and she is more of a slut than her daughter. She has not agreed to permanent slavery with me but that will happen by Monday. I mean shit, she did this to get a chance to eat my pussy."

"Is that what a guy has to do to lick your kitty?" John asked, finishing his fourth seltzer.

Anya saw a definite tent in front of John's white tennis shorts. She led the way out of the basement to leave the girls hanging out for the night. She shut off the lights and the stair lights as they emerged into the kitchen. Anya grabbed a fresh seltzer and handed one to John.

"Let's go see if you can earn a little kitty licking there big boy. Anya turned on some music and sat on the couch. He reached for her, and they began to kiss deeply. He quickly pulled her loose tee up over her head and saw the beautiful chocolate-colored creamy tits. Dark areola topped by long thick nipples.

He broke the kiss to lick and suck on the breasts while softly squeezing them on the sides. Her skin tasted divine. She was working his shirt up over his head, he had to release his newfound passions to remove his shirt. She immediately grabbed his shorts.

"Get your black ass naked John." She spoke.

"Do the same!" he said.

Both quickly removed their shorts and he, his underwear. A thick 9" cock bounced into view for Anya. She fell to her knees grabbing the man meat in her hands. Her left hand at the base and right hand next to it barely covered 3/4's of the length.

She put her mouth over the glans and began swirling with her tongue. She could taste the saltiness of urine at the tip, quickly replaced with the slickness of his precum that had displaced the urine in the urethra.

She tried to cup his balls with her left while stroking with her right. They filled her hand and all she could do was push them up with an open palm. She moved to take each into her mouth. They were the size of small chicken eggs. As she sucked and licked each testicle John stroked her hair.

She went back to the glans and palming the large testicles. He would not fit in her throat, and she was not interested in trying. She rolled off of him and lay on the floor with her legs open and tits rolling on her chest.

John quickly took the cue and dove straight into licking her pussy. She began to guide his head and instruct him on how to do it. He was willing to learn and was a quick learner. He was amazed at the metallic taste of her juices then she came. The quick increase in flow caught him off guard and they flowed down his chin and onto the carpet.

"I want you inside, now!" Anya told him in a husky post orgasmic voice.

John moved her legs up and out. Anya reached down and guided the hard 2.5" thick cock to her entrance and rocked her hips back as John pushed with his hips into her hot slickness. Fuck she is tight and hot, thought John as his cock continued to slide into her.

He had to move his knees forward at one point and then was buried in the hot wetness of Anya. He tried to last but as soon as she began to orgasm for the second time it pushed him over the top. He pushed as deep as he could, and mid orgasm Anya felt the hot ropes of cum filling her vaginal cavity.

The two recovered in a tangle of sweaty bodies. John once recovered pulled free of her embrace.

"Run a shower and I will fetch us each another seltzer. I will wash you in the shower." John stated.

This was one time Anya did not mind being told what to do. She got up, his cum leaking from her cream pie and started the shower in her bathroom. She finished the last of her previous seltzer and took a fresh cold one from her lover.

They showered and climbed into bed, snuggled into a spoon with John holding a breast in his right hand and an arm around her waist as she heard him start to snore. Anya smiled that satisfied smile of a woman well fucked.

She woke in the morning with a mouth on her pussy. This one was scratchy with an overnight shadow. She was used to SJ's morning mouth. Then she remembered John and told him to get on his back, she was riding this morning.

He was already very hard with morning wood. She guided the thick 9" pole into place and worked it into her cunt. Her breasts were right over John's face and he began to squeeze suck and play with them. Anya was in pure bliss. He was able to hold off with her first orgasm squeezing his cock as she had quit moving.

"Wait, just a second before you start again." John told his lover.

"Ok, it has passed, start riding cowgirl." John teased.

The feeling of the long thick cock inside her had her going to the top again in a few minutes. This time they came together with John squeezing her breasts painfully as he jerked and came inside her cavity.

"Oh, my fucking god." John panted. "That was the hardest I have ever cum. You are fantastic." He kissed her hard with tongue going into her throat.

"You aren't half bad yourself. We will work on how you lick a kitty but the fucking thing you got pretty good." Anya joked.

John slapped her left cheek. "Get off my ass and let's get cleaned up."

"I'm on your cock, you might need some anatomy lessons. But yes let's get cleaned up and check on a couple of slave girls." Anya stated. Checking the clock it was 9:15 and the girls had been tied since before midnight.

The two petted and played in the shower. Anya dressed in a white wife beater tank top that showed off her areola and nipples. She put on a pair of volleyball shorts that were tight enough to camel toe on her pussy. Then a pair of slip-on tennis shoes like John wore. When John stepped out of the shower Anya asked him a question.

"Do you think relationships should be monogamous?" Anya asked.

"Yes, I think fucking around on your lover is rude." John said.

"Good, then you won't mind wearing this." Anya said. Producing a metal chastity device. "Follow me to the kitchen and we will get it on."

John, confused, followed her to the kitchen where she grabbed a handful of ice and some cooking oil. She put the ice in a bowl and covered his cock and balls in oil. John started to get aroused, until the ice hit his balls.

She pushed the first testicle through the ring, pulled some scrotum through then the second testicle followed. Ice on his glans caused him to groan with pain. She coated the glans with oil and forced it under the ring and through the ring. He again started to harden with the pressure of the ring on the back of his balls and lower scrotum.

She took the curved three inch long sheath and pushed it over the head of his cock and set the posts in the ring. Sliding a tumbling brass lock in place she closed the deal.

Standing and pulling up his underwear Anya said, "I keep what is mine, under lock and key. Don't worry, I won't let you go without, unless you piss me off."

John, with concern said, "I wouldn't piss you off. I am enthralled with you. This will show through my suit though and that will be a problem."

"We will cross that bridge when we get to it, you wear it for now." Anya said. "Let's get the girls out of bondage so they can recover before your guys show up this evening."

John really appreciated the ass contained inside those painted on volleyball shorts. He followed his lover to the basement. The two submissives were still in the positions they left them.

"Remove the buckets first." Anya demanded.

John followed direction starting with SJ. As he pulled the nipple from her mouth, removing the bucket the blinded and deafened girl wagged her tongue in need. He stuck two fingers into and felt her tongue try to massage liquid from the digits. His cock pushed against its prison.

He then pulled up on the cord holding her nipples up. She groaned with the pressure added to her nipples. The pain in his groin increased. He needed to stop playing and pay attention to what Anya had requested.

He removed the bucket and nipple from SM. Mary's tongue did the same as her daughters with the extraction of her liquid nourishment. He could not resist his two fingers into the same orifice. She was much more adept, he hoped Anya would allow him first shot at this mouth tonight.

Anya was working on the rope holding SM's wrists in strappado. Released the rope and slowly let the wrists fall onto SM's back. Eliciting a groan, with the pressure reduced on the shoulder sockets. Anya released the ankle and thigh ropes first. Returning SM to upright before releasing her from bondage. Anya guided her to a yoga pad to recover. Removing the eye pads and ear plugs.

"You can release the Kegel eggs and remove the plug in your ass. Leave them on the floor." Anya told the submissive.

It was much quicker to release SJ. Anya removed the nipple ring cord. Released the rope holding SM's head up with her wrists. As the tension was released from SJ's wrists she fell forward onto her frontside on the yoga mat. Anya shut off the metal chastity belt that had randomly punished and given pleasure for the last 9.5 hours. The belt removal was odorous.

Anya removed the wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs from the younger slave. Anya left a liter of water with each of the women as she had them each completely naked. No cuffs, collar or any adornment.

"Crawl up to the bathroom and clean yourselves as humans when you can. I will leave a bag for each of you to clean my assholes out with, before you shower together. Enjoy your mommy daughter time." Anya stated, sarcastically.

"Would you like to go get some brunch, I know a great place near the fraternity?" John asked.

"Sure if you are buying." Anya said.

Over his eggs benedict John asked, "Are you sure you can't remove this, I promise I won't cheat."

"You will begin to prove it tonight." Anya said.

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
138 Followers
12