Julie is a Slut Ch. 04: Enter the GangBang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I use SM's mouth first, she seemed very skilled with her tongue when I removed the bucket from her mouth." John asked.

"Since you asked, I will allow you early access. You will not use either slave's ass or cunt. But I will let you use SM's mouth first. She does seem to be adept." Anya stated.

John felt the strict confines of the cage as he thought of how her tongue felt on his fingers.

Anya returned to the house to find her girls in the living room, kneeling with their tits on the floor and knees apart. SJ had obviously taught her mother the waiting position.

"Go into the kitchen, fix yourselves a complete chicken and pasta meal. I need to go out. You two are free to be people today until 6 pm. You may eat again at 4. Eat what you would like between now and then. A second enema will happen at 7 pm getting ready for the 8 pm party. I will return and get you ready for tonight." Anya said, leaving the mother and daughter to talk and gossip for the day. It was noon.

Anya needed a workout at the dojo after last night. She needed to kick someone's ass after letting herself go with John. He made her soft.

She went through three male trainers that afternoon with the force of her kicks and punches. Her body was sweaty after her five-hour session. It was 5:45 pm when she exited the shower. Sore and wore out. She really needed an ice bath but there was not time.

Anya entered her house to find the two back in the waiting position at 6:10 pm. It was a bit early but Anya decided to push the time. John would arrive soon.

"You two go ahead and start your cleaning. Start your enemas." Anya demanded. The two crawled from the living room to the waiting gallon of warm soapy water. SJ was beginning to enjoy the post enema empty feeling. Now that it was daily, there was little smell except the soap. She wondered what would happen if she was to take a week off.

The two heard new voices while they waited for the water to fill them.

John and 3 of the members of the frat showed up with a keg, ice and a garbage can. Anya asked what streaming music channel they wanted to play. John told her. She told them to also bring snacks. She was providing the entertainment. The least they could do was supply their own alcohol and food.

John tapped the keg and pulled a foamy beer from the freshly moved keg. Anya kissed John on the cheek and said, "return in an hour and tell you're your guys to be here at 8 pm on the dot."

The guys left and Anya returned to her girls. They were evacuating the enema's when she arrived.

"I will return in 30 minutes. You two are going to be busy tonight." Anya told the girls.

Anya went and made a chicken and pasta dish with some broccoli in it. She finished it and went back to the girls. They were on their knees with their faces on the floor when she entered.

"The two of you are going to be the entertainment for a party tonight. SM, you are going to have an early job to finish in a few minutes. Anya dropped collars, wrist and ankle cuffs.

"The two of you put those on. Crawl out and let's get you ready for the festivities." Anya demanded.

John came through the door at 7:30 pm. Anya met him at the door and smiled broadly. "If I give you the slave mouth, what do I get?"

"What do you need, dear?" John asked.

"I want access. The girl's water polo team, I want the job as the manager. Bringing the girl's water, towels and protein bars." Anya told him.

"I will make it happen. The way that mouth did my fingers, I need it." John said.

Anya smiled and knew she now owned a man. He did not realize it but she knew she could exploit the need.

Anya parked SJ in her bedroom for the upcoming party. She allowed MJ to service her current boyfriend.

Anya met John at the door. He was wearing a polo shirt, tennis shorts and slip on tennis shoes.

"You ready, I will release you for the blow job. You will not use the two the rest of the night. You are mine! Do you understand?" Anya demanded.

"I only want to feel that mouth and throat. She was amazing with her tongue." John said.

Anya knelt in front of the large man, removing the cage from the cock. She rolled the balls and rubbed the cock.

"Enjoy the throat big guy." Anya said, for her boyfriend.

SM knelt in the living room waiting for her new treat. The tall ebony skinned man approached and dropped his tennis shorts along with his skinny shorts.

The cock was semi flaccid and bounced as the tight shorts released it. He watched the blonde MILF open her mouth with her hands behind her back and pick up his cock head with her tongue.

He hardened quickly in her mouth and began to use her mouth. Mary's throat opened when John started to bang the back of Mary's throat once hard.

While using her throat as a cock sleave John groaned in arousal. He had two fists full of blonde hair and was forcing his 9" down the throat of the submissive. The sounds of his thrusts causing greater arousal than just silence as SM's throat plopped and slurped.

John forced his cock down her throat and held the chin against his scrotum. John unloaded into the throat of the submissive. She did not puke but left his cock gagging and choking. She showed him her empty mouth after he shot his load.

John left SM on her knees finding his new girl friend in the kitchen.

"Her throat is amazing. But not nearly as satisfying as your cunt. If you need to lock me down, do so, but I will only allow my cock into your body." John said to Anya.

"I will trust you, but tonight will be your first test." Anya said.

Anya moved SM back into the same room with SJ waiting for the party to start. The guys arrived at 8 pm.

The music started and each of the guys got a beer from the keg and started to look around at the sausage fest that was going on.

The collars on SM and MS were leashed by Anya.

"You will swing your hips and sway your tits as much as possible. If you have a request, it will be fulfilled. Any unfulfilled request will be punished. I want to see you two fulfill the boy's fantasies.

The mother and daughter crawled into the living room on leashes. Anya held the leashes of her two blondes as they crawled into a room of 10 horny men like prize hounds at a show.

"These two are available for free use. They will refuse nothing. There is lubricant here, I would appreciate it if you don't damage my girls. Use them as you want, just don't damage them!" Anya told the room.

The two were pounced on quickly. Soon they each had a cock in their mouths, pussies, and assholes. The alternate cocks were in their hands trying to get them hard. The hard use began.

The amount of cum that the two took into their assholes, cunts and throats was never quantified. By midnight when Anya called the dogs off and John told his guys it was over the two women were rag doll over it.

For the two slave girls it was just a series of cocks in their holes and different pleasure, pain sensations. With it now over, both crawled into the shower and washed each other.

During the gang bang John had eaten Anya to two orgasms while she watched the two get banged. She promised him one after the festivities.

The mother and daughter lay in the living room for the night and for an hour John, tied to Anya's bed was edged painfully. Anya gave him a ruined orgasm up onto his abdomen and chest while she rode his face to a third of her own.

She reinstalled the chastity cage and told him he would earn his next. She released him to cuddle for the night. In the morning she let him wash her then sent him home.

She woke the slaves and told them to go clean and hygiene. Anya got breakfast ready. She made boiled oats for the girls and eggs, hashbrowns and sliced avocado for herself. The girls crawled out as she was putting their oats and milk in bowls.

She fed them on the floor under her chair. While she ate her breakfast. Both women were covered in bruises on their tits, asses and inner thighs. She imagined after the Friday night competition and last nights full use by 10 men, they needed to rest.

"I need an answer this morning about your future SM. Are you going back to your vanilla life or are you going to join your daughter in service to me?" Anya asked.

SM looked up with her face covered in soggy oats. "Mistress, please take me as a slave. I want to serve you and be your possession."

"If that is your decision then today you get jewelry and ownership branding." Anya told SM. "We will leave once I am ready. I will bring you two items of clothing for the day. Go kneel by the door once you have cleaned each other's faces with your tongues."

Anya finished her breakfast and left her plates and coffee cup on the table. She went to get her own shower now and left the slaves to clean the kitchen and finish the dishes.

Anya returned wearing Spanks, slip on tennis shoes, a bra and sports spandex top. She gave SJ and MJ matching pleated short skirts, stretch tank tops and 4" red stiletto heels. She allowed them to dress on the front porch.

Both women's areola and nipples could be seen through the tanks. Their lower ass cheeks and vaginas would come into view once in a while if the breeze was right. Each still wore a black leather slave collar. Anya had the leashes in her purse.

She deposited SM at the tattoo and piercing parlor. Telling the proprietor that she wanted matching tattoos and piercings to her other slave. He pulled out the photos of the work and she approved it. He explained that SM would be ready around 3pm.

Mary would sell her house and move to the university town, buying her new owner property to keep her and her daughter. Mary would teach Julie real estate and they would keep their owner in money to dominate them with.

Anya and John were wed after graduation the bachelor party had been epic for MJ and SJ as well as the groomsmen. John's special treat was Mary's mouth and throat. John never fucked either of the slaves Anya forbade it.

12