Julie is a Whore Ch. 04

Story Info
Madame sets the terms for Julie to learn to be a prostitute.
2.3k words
4.32
10.1k
8
0

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just finished sucking Morris' black cock when he showed me that Madame and my sister were watching the entire encounter. I was naked and soaked with his morning piss as well as have my face covered in my cum and spittle. He playfully slapped my arse and told me I should go talk to Madame.

As I walked I felt every step as his piss squished in my stockings. Once in front of Madame I curtsied respectfully and then knelt at her feet awaiting her verdict. My heart melted when she smiled at me. "You did very good julie. I knew in time you would become a good cock sucker, but I never expected this."

"You were able to see what I was doing from such a long distance Madame?" She chuckled and then pointed to the TV screen. "Julie, every square inch of this compound has cameras. Aside from making sure that all my prossies are safe, it also provides for entertainment as our clients wait for their girl. I had a good close up view of you sucking his cock and I was impressed. Not only because you sucked his cock, but because you listened to what you were told yesterday and applied it to Morris this morning. That shows me that you are willing to learn and improve yourself. Nicely done!"

Then I thought about how my sister Becca and I had been fucking these last few nights and asked "Does that mean everyone saw Becca and I Madame?" She chuckled "We did. I have seen everything that you have been doing since you got here girl." With that, she pushed a button on her remote control and there was the image of me taking my morning shit. I blushed deeply and she pick up my chin. "Don't be embarrassed sweetie, I love that you wipe yourself like a real woman does; front to back away from where your cunt would be if you were a real woman."

She continued "Here is what we are going to do today dear. We are going to go to the doctor and have you checked out. If things are as they appear to be, you and I, along with Becca, will decide on your future. Now go shower and pick out a nice outfit."

I just about ran back to our room, so thrilled that Madame was impressed. My sister Becca helped me pick out a nice dress with a matching red lace bra and knickers. I used the 36D breast forms that my sister had lent me. Then she gave me my stockings and suspenders and I put them on and she helped clip my stockings. I applied a light red lipstick and applied very little make-up. I did not want to appear to be to be too much of a whore. When I looked in the mirror I saw a woman that could easily pass as Becca's younger sister.

We got into the car with Madame and left for the doctor's office. When we got there, we did not have to wait, but rather we were ushered into an area that seemed to be apart from the rest of the offices. The room was large and had lovely plush carpeting down, along with that same carpeting on the walls.

I thought my heart would stop when the doctor walked in and I saw it was Mistress Nancy. Remembering what she had taught me, I dropped to my hands and knees and kissed her feet, terrified of being whipped. She bent down and stroked my head "Good girl. Now stand up and remove all your clothes."

Madame smiled at me. "Just because a person is kinky girl, doesn't mean that they can not be brilliant. Nancy here is one of the most respected doctors in the country dear. People come from all over the nation to be seen by her." Not certain how to address her I simply said; "Thank you Mistress Doctor." I was so embarrassed that I sounded so stupid, but Dr. Nancy just hugged me and said "In here I am Dr. Nancy. Everywhere else I am Mistress Nancy. Now don't make me punish you girl. I said take off your clothes."

Remembering that prossies were not supposed to have modesty or shame, I took off my clothes, but looked to Madame about my stockings. "Take them off girl, this is a special occasion." I did as she told me too and I was shocked at how naked I felt without them on.

Dr. Nancy and her 2 young female assistants spent the next 30 minutes poking and prodding me, getting measurements and checking all my vitals. She looked at Becca "I need your sister hard dear, would you do the honors?" Becca got on her knees and started to suckle my clit. In spite of my nervousness I did get hard. The doctor measured my clit and said "Six inches." The nurse, her name was Mary said; "How many centimeters is that doctor?"

Dr. Nancy turned and stared daggers at the terrified nurse. "Do you mean to tell me that as a fourth year student you still can not convert inches to centimeters?" She turned to one of the other young nurses, Fran, "Do you know the answer?" "Yes Dr. Nancy 6 inches is equal to 15, centimeters." Dr. Nancy smiled and I thought that was the end of it.

"Mary, I want to help you remember that 6 inches is equal to 15 centimeters dear. Go to the exam table and bend over." Mary did as she was told and after she bent of she looked to Fran and said, "Fetch my cane, in fact get 2 of them." Fran came back with the 2 canes and then went over to Mary who was still bent over the table and lowered the poor girl's knickers down to her ankles.

Then Dr. Nancy smiled at me. "Sweetie, I believe when one of my students makes a mistake, my other girls should suffer as well. Becca, prepare your sister!" Becca had me bend over at the other end of the table so that Mary and I would be watching each other. "Madame would you care to assist?"

Madame took the other cane and got behind me and gently rested the cane on my arse cheeks. I could see Dr. Nancy doing the same thing to Mary. Dr. Nancy asked; "How many inches long was julie's clit girl?" "6 inches Dr. Nancy!" With that Dr. Nancy and Madame started to cane our arses. They alternated so the caning took quite a while. The sound of the cane slicing through the air was terrifying and the pain was as intense as I have ever felt.

Dr. Nancy then asked "How many centimeters is 6 inches equal to girl? I could see in Mary's eyes that she was flustered and instead of saying 15, she said 6 again. That really angered Dr. Nancy and she gave poor Mary another 6 strokes on her arse. Before I could understand what had happened, Madame gave me 6 strokes as well. Both of our arses were on fire now. Dr. Nancy said "Grab each other's hands girls and do not let go until we tell you to."

Mary and I reached across the table and held hands. Just that simple act helped a lot. I smiled weakly at Mary and she returned the smile. "How many centimeters are there in 6 inches Mary?" This time Mary gave the correct answer. "15 Dr. Nancy!" With that both Madame and Dr. Nancy gave us 15 additional strokes for a total of 27 strokes on our bare arses. Both Mary and I were lost in tears when they finally finished. Madame nodded and both Fran and Becca got cooling lotion and applied it to your arses.

Mary remained bent over the table as I stood up and the doctor finished her examination. Dr, Nancy finished and gave my arse a love tap and told me I could get dressed. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. My eye make up had streaked from all my crying and I looked terrible.

On the ride home, Madame drove with Becca riding up front. I was allowed to lay on my belly in the back seat. When we got back to our room, Madame let Becca tend to my arse while Madame went up front to discuss things with her business manager. Becca was till rubbing my arse with a cold cloth when Madame walked in. "Stay as you are girls, we have much to discuss. Becca, stay here with your sister. I want you to help her make this decision dear."

Madame began "You are in fine health julie and Dr. Nancy says you would do very well if you wanted to take hormones to transition to becoming a woman. You understand, that would eventually lead to surgery. Is this what you want dear?"

I stared at Becca and then at Madame and finally summoned the will to say "No, Madame" Madame said "Explain yourself dear." I nodded nervously and said "I have seen some beautiful sissies that are very feminine but still have their clit and lady parts (cock and balls). I want to be one of them Madame. A beautiful woman with something a little extra. Though I would love to have tits as lovely as you and Becca."

Madame smiled and said "That is what I thought your answer would be, so here is what Nancy and I are proposing. She will place you on a hormone treatment that will enhance your tits, but will also cause your clit to get smaller. While your clit will get smaller, you will still be able to get hard and when you cum it will be in larger quantities and you will be able to do so more often. I think having a girl like you working for me will be a huge asset. Since there will be a time when you will be a male, we keep your tits at 34B so that they can be covered over with loose clothing or if need be taped."

I started to cry, but they were happy tears. Becca then said "Madame, you have always told your prossies to have another occupation as well as being a prostitute." I noticed that Becca was very careful not to use the word "whore." Madame hates that word and considers whores to be trash, while prossies are professionals that take great pride in what they do and are highly skilled.

"I have considered that too Becca. Julie, your father told me that you wanted to become a teacher. Is that right?" I nodded nervously. "Since your records indicate you are a male, here is what I thought we would do. You will just use the initial to your first name so that you can attend college as a female, so that you will be better equipped to learn to be a woman. However when you graduate, you will start your teaching career as a male.

During the week you will be a male teacher named Julian. However on week ends and during the summer, you will be a sissy female named julie who will perfect her skills as a prostitute. I paid your father $10,000 to buy you. During your stay here I will pay for you college, and give you a weekly allowance as well as giving you a room here in the brothel as your own. In return you will work for free for a period of 5 years, After that we will revisit our financial arrangement. Is that acceptable?"

I was so overwhelmed that I could barely answer. I said softly "Yes madame. I am happy to be your property, your slave and to prostitute myself for you." Madame smiled at Becca and asked if that was acceptable to her as well. "That is very generous Madame, thank you!" Madame said "I would like some private time with my newest prostitute Becca, please leave us." Becca came over and kissed me and smiled. "I love you julie, make me proud girl."

I had totally forgotten that my arse was completely exposed with my dress at my waist and my knickers at my ankles. Madame came over and continued to rub my sore arse. "That was very brave of you to take the caning that Nancy gave you dear. I know she is a sadist, but you never complained."

Madame them worked her finger between my arse cheeks and started to massage my arse hole. I was terrified, I knew if she continued I would soon spurt. She saw my frightened face and smiled warmly and said "This is your reward girl, just relax and enjoy it. In a few months you will learn how to do this as easily as Becca and I do." With that Madame continued to massage my bum and work her finger inside my arse hole. Remember sweetie, I told you that you have a clit and lady parts?" I nodded unable to speak clearly now.

She curled her finger upwards and smiled "This is your cunt now sweetie. Now show me what a good girl you are and cum for me." I groaned loudly and soon my clit erupted leaving a nasty stain on the bed. She continued to manipulate my cunt until I was completely spent and drained, laying in a massive puddle of cum.

Madame took her finger out of my cunt and I blushed at how nasty it looked. She brought it to my face and i never hesitated and licked it clean. She stroked my hair. "I see real potential for you girl. You have no inhibitions at all. That will serve you well in here."

She left quietly and in a moment I heard Becca come back inside. She kissed my mouth and made a face and giggled "You taste like shit girl!"

We both laughed and then she looked at the mess I made on the bed and giggled and said "That is the side you are sleeping on tonight!"