Julie is a Whore Ch. 03

Story Info
Julie gets a second chance at sucking cock.
1k words
4.38
8k
4

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, my name is julie. I had just been thrown out of my house and went to the brothel where my sister had been working for years in hopes that I could get a job there. Madame gave me an audition by having me suck cock. I did not do very well and my sister was asked to demonstrate the proper cock sucking skills. That night my sister and I slept in her bed and fucked as well. This next chapter begins from the morning after.

I woke up the next morning to the taste of cum in my mouth; my sister's cum as well as that of the cock that I sucked yesterday. My sister was still asleep, so I decided to sneak outside and enjoy the morning air. I was still in my nighty with just my black lace knickers, stockings and garters underneath. I remembered Madame's warning that her prossies must wear both stockings and suspenders 24/7 so I kept them on. I went into the back and admired the Sun as it slowly rose.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed a Black man also enjoy the sunrise and then realized it was the man whose cock I sucked yesterday as Madame watched. I remembered how humiliated I was to be told I did a terrible job sucking his cock. I was determined to make up for that.

I walked over to wear he was sitting and smiled pleasantly and then curtsied. "Sir, my name is julie. I am so sorry that I did such a terrible job yesterday. With your permission, I would like to try again."

Hr simply nodded and stood up. "May I undress you please Sir?"

Again he nodded and I reached up and undid his belt and pulled his pants and underwear down. When I did I saw his cock was still soft. I stood up and removed his shirt and he sat down again completely naked.

I stepped back and started to remove my nighty. When it was off I remember wishing how much I had tits, but I knew I still had a nice feminine body. I slipped out of my knickers and gave them to him as a present. That made him smile and I started to feel confident.

"What is your name please Sir?" He replied "Morris, and I did not mean to hurt your feelings yesterday Julie, but Madame insists on honesty."

"Oh no Sir, how else am I going to learn to be a proper prossie?" Madam says all her prossies must keep their stockings and suspenders on Sir, I hope that is OK with you." He nodded and I asked him to stand up and turn around. Remembering what I was taught I started to pleasure him anally. My tongue never stopped as I went into the crack of his arse and pushed it deep inside his arsehole. I giggled to myself as I realized he must have shit this morning ad did not wipe very well.

As if reading my mind, he reached back and pushed my face hard on his arse. "Clean me girl. Let's see if you have learned anything." I redoubled my effort and made sure he was squeaky clean.

I leaned back and licked my lips. "Mr. Morris, would you turn around please?" When he did I start to lick his balls. They were huge and I was pleased to see that he shaved them, making them look even bigger. Like my sister did, I licked them and made sure his cock was bouncing on my head as I did. Once he was moaning I took his cock into my mouth and slide it about half way down. Ignoring my gag reflex, I pushed it all the way in.

I could feel myself drooling like a pig, but I kept working his cock. Then I remembered a trick my Aunt Patti taught me and I wiped some drool all over my finger. I reached around and put my finger by his anus and waited.

As expected, he started to groan. I pushed my finger upwards and started to wiggle it around. I could feel his cock pulsating in my mouth now. I found his prostate and gently applied pressure. He grabbed my head and kept it still as I felt his first spurt go down my throat. He then pulled his cock out and sprayed a massive amount of cum all over my face and hair.

Once he was done cumming I leaned in and took his cock back in my mouth and drained it dry. Licking my lips once last time. Then I had a nasty thought and I took the finger that had been in his arse hole and licked it clean. "Damn girl, you are flat out nasty! I love it!" I looked up at him and said "Thank you Sir for the chance to do better. I hope I pleased you."

"You did please me, but there is one last thing." With that he aimed his cock at my chest and started to piss on me. I made no attempt to stop him. I put my hands on my head so that he could piss wherever he wanted. Soon my stockings were soaked completely and dripping into my toes. The feeling was so erotic. It was obviously his morning piss because it was dark yellow and had a strong pungent smell. After he was done, I got on my knees and licked him clean.

He took my chin with his finger and smiled at all the cum dripping. "You did much better girl. Now go inside, Madame will want to see you." I must have looked confused because he pointed to the deck where Madame and my sister had apparently been watching the whole encounter. He grabbed my hair one last time and spit in my face. I made no attempt to remove the cum or spittle as I walked nervously to the deck. I was dripping piss with each step, but I was too nervous to care. I was so intent on everything that happened, I had forgotten I was bare arsed naked. Not that I would have cared. I was learning that a prossie have no shame or modesty.

I hoped Madame would be pleased. The suspense was killing me.