Julie is a Whore Ch. 06

Story Info
Julie plays with a mother and son and gets "branded."
4.9k words
4.59
20.9k
6

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch 6

Hello, my name is julie and I am a sissy CD. I am very passable and by the time of the events in this story took place and I had a nice bra size of 34B. This is a difficult story for me to write because I am going to write it in 3 parts. The first 2 parts will seem to be unrelated, but hopefully the third part will tie it all together. Just as a warning, Part 1 has quite a bit of scat play in it. If this offends you, you can skip it and Parts 2 and 3 will still make sense. Thank you for all your support and I hope you enjoy this.

Part 1

In all of my writings, I have explained that the Incest and Brothel series are based on real experiences, but the Collaring series is a mix of fact and fantasy. Part 1 will deal with the facts that happened in the Collaring series.

I had been working as a prostitute for Madame for quite a few years now and had reached a point where I was also teaching high school. During the week I was a male teacher named Julian and on weekends, vacations and in the summers I was a prossie named julie. By now the fact that I had a clit and lady parts (cock and balls) no longer concerned my steady clients or new clients either. For all intents and purposes, I was a female prostitute. Madame never allowed us to call ourselves whores. If we were caught doing this, we would be whipped.

Madame had brought a new addition to the brothel, her name was Sue. She and I became friends and often shared clients. It was in one of these sessions that I noticed that she was actually branded on her beautiful arse. The branding on one cheek read "Property of Master Scott" and it had the words "SLUT" and "SLAVE" branded on her other cheek.

When I asked her about it, she explained that she and her husband were in a very kinky lifestyle and both had agreed that she would be branded like that (Please read the Collaring Series if this interests you). I asked her if it hurt and she said it hurt so much that she passed out and actually woke up to find that she had shit herself.

I think she was surprised when I did not look in disgust and simply said "The branding is beautiful." She asked "The shitting doesn't disgust you?" I smiled "No, I have been involved in scat play for years. My mother and sister introduced that play to me and I have loved it ever since. I really love nastiness and humiliation of scat play." We kissed and then went about our separate ways for the rest of the night; we each had a list of clients to entertain. At the end of the evening I invited her to my room for a drink. Since I was Madame's slave and property, I was allowed to live in the brothel.

In the room I asked her about her life. She explained that her husband was in the army and overseas and that she came to Madame's brothel for both money and to have a purpose. When I asked if her husband knew she laughed and said "Not only does he know, it was his idea!" Her husband, Master Scott, knew Sue had an intense sex drive and needed to fuck, so why not make some money as well? Besides, in the weeks before Master Scott and his squad shipped out, he made arrangements for most of the members of his squad to have a turn fucking Sue. Sue said she was proud to do that for her Master as a form of thanks for their service. I promised her that when he got back, I would be honored to fuck any and all of his squad. Like Sue, I felt the people that defended our nation were grossly unappreciated.

The fact that both Sue and I were slaves and property made us natural friends and I was hoping we would become lovers as well. I had asked her if the branding still hurt and she said at times it does. "My last client was really into to spankings and when he saw my branding, he really wailed on my arse. It really hurts now."

"Do you mind if I tend to you Sue?" She smiled and shook her head no and I had take off her clothes and lay on my bed. I went over to her and applied a cold compress on her arse cheeks. She sighed and told me how good it felt. After a bit, I lean in and started to lick her arse. "Mmmmm, that feels even better." I continued to lick her arse and then poked my tongue between her arse cheeks and started to lick her "rose." That really got her going and I watched as she reached under her belly to her cunt and fingered herself to a nice orgasm as I continued to push my tongue deep inside her arse hole.

After she settled down she said she had to shit. We both went into the bathroom and I said "Can I be your toilet?" She smiled wickedly and I laid underneath her. She squatted with her arse inches from my belly and looked into my eyes. We locked eyes as I felt the warm shit landing on my belly. I reached down and started to smear the shit on my clit and lady parts. She moved a bit and then started to shit on my tits. That sent me way over the edge and I came and made cummy mess on my belly.

After we settled down, she squatted over me again and pissed on my face and tits. Again I lost it, but stopped myself from cumming as I spread the nasty mix of shit, cum and piss all over my tits, belly and face. She moved so her arse was over my face and I leaned up and licked her arse clean, as I did she fingered herself to a nice orgasm.

She got on top of me with her thighs on either side of my hips and stared at my tits. "You have such nice tits and they look even better covered in shit." She continued to smear the shit and then wiped her hands in my hair. Next she took some of the shit and put it into my mouth and I savored the taste and texture. She continued to feed me until she laid down on top of me, our tits meshed together oozing of shit. We kissed hard and shared her shit.

Finally she got on her hands and knees with her shitty arse high in the air. "Fuck me sissy." I did not have to be told twice. I got behind her and put my clit (still about 5" then) between her filthy arse cheeks and started to fuck her. Since I had already cum once, this lasted a long time and she had an intense orgasm which triggered mine and I rested on her back, my shitty tits pushing into her nice clean skin. We sort of both collapsed into a pile and fell asleep.

After a bit there was a knocking on the door and Madame walked in with our cleaning crew. Sue and I were embarrassed to be found like this, but Madame simply smiled. Both of you have clients that were watching you from the closed circuit TV. They have asked me if I would arrange a special session with you two so they could watch in person. I have negotiated a price and if you were both willing it will happen later this month. When Madame told us how much we would make we giggled and agreed.

Madame looked at the mess we made. "I should beat your arses for making such a mess in here!" But then she laughed "What you two did was great for business, so all is forgiven. Go use my bathroom and shower, while the cleaning crew cleans you filthy mess." We both curtsied to madame and she slapped both our arses playfully as we left. The last thing we heard was her saying "Shit!" as she looked at the hand she slapped us with. Sue and I laughed until we just about peed ourselves!

Part 2

Madame called me into her office. Once I curtsied, she had me sit down. Once I was seated, she got up and gently pushed my thighs apart. "I want all my prossies to keep their thighs parted slightly dear. Not spread like whores, but just enough so that it catches a client's attention." "Of course Madame, whatever you want."

She smiled "Good girl. How is the teaching going julie?" Madame knew I had been coming towards the end of my first year as a full time teacher, in fact she paid for my college education. "I am enjoying it Madame. I hate having to wear male clothes, but it is necessary. No one would ever hire a sissy and all my records are that of a male. But I like teaching the kids and working with them after school." Madame said "I know your principal, she is a friend of mine. If ever you are in trouble, you can go to her. She knows about you being julie dear and she is fine with it." I must have blushed because Madame came over and kissed me "Everything is fine girl. No need to worry. Besides Mrs Hartman (the principal) says you have become one of her best teachers."

"Because you are doing so well as a teacher, I have decided that I am going to give you a special task. A friend of mine, Ida, has come to me and asked if I could recommend one of my girls for her son as a birthday gift. He is turning 18 this weekend and I thought of you."

"I would love to Madame. Is there anything I should know about him?" "Yes julie. Both Mom and her son, Larry, are repressed sexually. She knows that he steals her panties and jerks off in them and allows it. She likes to get him to look at her naked, but has yet to act on it. I think with your experience as a teacher, you are just what they both need." Madame and I spent some time discussing it and then decided that I would be his "first" on Saturday evening.

On Saturday, I was sitting in the lounge waiting for my new clients. I was dressed nicely as I waited. Madame insisted that we not look like cheap whores, but more like sexy women that wanted people to know they were "available." I had on a short blue skirt that just barely concealed the tops of my stockings and suspenders. I also had on matching red lace bra and knickers under a tight blue blouse. Madame came over with mother and son and introduced me and I smiled and did a quick curtsy.

I led them into my bedroom where I had everything prepared. I looked at Larry and said "Take off your clothes dear." He looked shocked that I was so direct and then looked at his mum (Ida). "You heard her Lar, take off your clothes." He was so shy that it almost broke my heart. Once he was naked he stood there with is hands over his cock. I gently moved his hands aside and admired his body. "Put your hands on your head Larry." He did so and I explored his body with my hands and fingers. "You have a nice body dear, are you an athlete?" "Yes Ma'am I am." I chuckled to myself, prossies are called whores, bitches and other nasty names, but never "Ma'am." It was so sweet.

I took hold of his hard cock and then licked my finger. I gently pushed my finger inside his bum and could feel his cock quiver in my hand. I heard a sound and looked at his mum, her eyes were glued to his cock. "How big is your cock Larry?" "I don't know Ma'am, I have never measured it. His mum then said "That is a lie, I see him measure it all the time!" I slapped his arse hard while still holding his cock. "How big is it dear?" "He finally said, almost 6 inches."

"Larry, I want you to lay on my bed there and reach up for the headboard." The poor boy was nervous, but did as he was told. I went over and secured his wrists to the headboard with a pair of leather cuffs that I always had secured there. "Your mother tells me that you like to jerk off in her knickers, is that true Larry?" He knew he could not deny and simply nodded. "Ida, would you be a dear and take your knickers off for me?"

That caught her by surprise, but she reached under her dress and did so, When she gave me her knickers I could feel they were soaked already. I smiled at her "Seems like your son is not the only one enjoying this Ida." It was then I noticed how sexy Ida was. She was only about 5'5" but had beautiful tits that had to be at least 36D if not bigger. She had lovely black hair that gave her face a "cameo look."

I brought the wet black lace knickers to Larry's face and let him smell them. "Does this smell familiar dear?" He was so embarrassed, but he said "Yes Ma'am." I looked at Ida and decided to move things up a notch. "Mum, why don't you sit on the bed with Larry and use your wet knickers to wank him off? Now both of them blushed, but Ida sat down and reached over. Her hands trembled as she touched his cock and wrapped her knickers around it and started to jerk him off. I told her; "Go slow Mum, he is about ready to explode."

I could tell that me calling Ida "Mum" was exciting them both. Soon both their faces were flushed and Larry lifted his hips and came hard! Spurt after spurt soaked his mother's knickers and hand. His mum seemed like she did not want to let go of his cock, but I gently pulled it off. "Look what a mess you made Larry." I took her hand and brought it to his face and he eagerly licked it clean. Then I took her wet knickers and said to Larry "Open wide." I pushed the knickers into his mouth and smiled as I heard the muffled sounds.

"Okay, now that he has cum once, we can slow things up and enjoy ourselves. "Mum come here and stand up so Larry can watch." She did as she was told to. Truthfully I was enjoying this as much as they were. I unzipped her dress from the back and she let me slide it off her shoulders. Both she and Larry were mesmerized now and seemed to afraid to move.

Once the dress was off, Ida stood there in her new black lace bra along with black stockings and suspenders. "Do you like how she looks Larry? I picked out this outfit just for you. I cupped her cunt and smiled, "Your Mum is soaked dear, seems like you are both enjoying this. "Don't you love how hairy your Mum's cunt is Larry?" As I fingered her cunt, I could feel her juices mixing with the pubic hair showing little droplets of cum on them.

I unhooked her bra and her tits tumbled out. I remembered thinking she needed a larger bra size. "Hands on your head Mum, let Larry get a good look at you.' She slowly turned around. Then I had her bend over with her arse facing her son. As she did her big tits swayed side to side. I reached over and spread her arse cheeks wide apart lewdly displaying her rose to her son. I gently pushed a finger into her rose, as I did I used my other hand to finger her cunt. In less then a minute Ida moaned and came so hard that she sunk to her knees.

I gave her a moment to recover and then slapped her arse and told her to go clean her son. She looked at Larry and realized he had cum just from watching his mother being fingered and cumming as well. I said "Don't be shy Mum, we both know you have been wanting to do that for ages."

With that, Ida got on the bed as bared arsed naked as her son and took his cock in her mouth and started to suckle it clean. Larry's moaning told us all we needed to know. He was loving every minute of it. "OK Mum, untie your son and I want the two of you to sit on the bed." Soon mother and son were sitting side by side naked and happy.

I did a very slow strip tease for their enjoyment slowly gyrating my hips and jiggling my tits as I did. Once I was down to just my stockings and garters I went over to them sitting on the bed. "Mum, would you like to suckle my clit?" Mum never wasted a second and soon took my clit inside her warm wet mouth. I knew we both needed this. Then I gently pushed her face off of it and looked at Larry and said "Your turn dear?" Like his Mum, he had it in his mouth quickly and both Mum and I realized this was not the first cock her ever sucked.

I did not take me long before I had to pull out of his mouth as my clit exploded and sprayed my cum all over my face. The hormones I take that gave me such nice tits also made my cock smaller, but when my cock explodes with does so with great force and in huge amounts. Larry's face was soaked. I asked mum to milk my clit and then she leaned over and licked her son's face.

Soon they were locked in a passionate embrace and I whispered to his mother. "Mount him sweetie. you should be his first." She rolled Larry over on to his back and then impaled her cunt on his cock. I said "Go slow Mum, this is your boy's first fucking, make it last." She rolled back and forth instead of riding up and down. I knew that Larry would be able to feel every inch of his Mum's cunt with his cock. The fucking was slow and deliberate and finally they both came and screamed loudly!

Mum just collapsed on top of Larry, both of them a sweaty mess. I watched as Larry's cum leaked out of his mother's cunt. I leaned over and lightly licked her cunt dry and then licked Larry's cock. I knew they were exhausted and so I discreetly shut the lights and went bare arsed naked into Madame's office. As I thought, she had been watching the whole scene. Both mother and son were sound asleep in each other's arms.

Madame said "I have already made arrangements for you to sleep with Sue tonight dear, I think Mum and son need their privacy and I doubt they are done fucking." They stayed through the night and fucked a few more times before morning arrived. I knocked softly on my bedroom door and served them breakfast in bed. They both laughed when they realized I had not taken my clothes with me when I left the room. "No need to worry, I learned a long time ago prossies have no modesty. Being naked in front of strangers does not bother me at all."

The room reeked of sex. "You both have to come back here again. You fucked each other, but neither of you fucked me, so I still owe you a session." I gave them one last kiss and left. That was not the last time I would see them. As it turns out, soon other members of their family were involved as well.

Part 3

I went into my room after they left and straightened things out and then took a much needed shower. While Ida and Larry were fucking like bunnies, Sue and I spent time together as well. Though we did not do another shit scene (at least not that night), we did cuddle and fucked a few times. I simply could not get enough of the branding on Sue's arse. It excited me so much, but I knew Madame would never allow that.

The next morning I was called into Madame's office. As I sat down, I remembered what she had told me and parted my thighs. As I did, my skirt hiked up exposing the tops of my stockings and garters. I made no attempt to cover my modesty and remained exposed.

"Both Ida and Larry made it a point to stop in and tell me how pleased they were with you julie. They have already made a series of future appointments." I smiled as she continued "I have a surprise for you girl. I know you are fascinated with Sue's branding and I do not blame you. It is stunning. While I know you would love to be branded, I won't allow it. In time you will no longer be my slave and your next Owner might not approve. A tattoo is just as permanent as a branding, so that is out as well.

I have a friend that is in the body art business and when I told him what I wanted, he came up with a solution. She handed me the man's card and address. "Go there, he is expecting you. This is your reward for a job well done girl."

I went around the desk and hugged Madame and then sunk to my knees and kissed her feet. "Thank you Madame." She smiled and said "There will time for thanks later girl, now scoot along." As always, she slapped my arse as I left.

I drove to the address and saw it was an upscale tattoo parlor. However, I knew I was not to be tattooed. When I found the person I was supposed to report to, Mark, and he simply told me to take off my clothes and wait in the assigned room. Seeing no robe around, I just sat on the chair naked and waited.

After about 20 minutes he came in and had me lay on my belly on his table. "Madame has explained what she wants julie, and I have a solution. I have a product that when mixed to bare skin allows the paint I use to dry as if it were a tattoo or even a branding. It is not permanent, but will usually last a few years. It is the next best thing to a branding. After it fades, you can forget it or get it redone. How does that sound julie?"

I nodded and said "I guess that is okay." "What is wrong julie?" I answered "Sir, I am a pain slut. I was hoping to experience the extreme pain that Sue did when she was branded."

Out of nowhere came a voice "What makes you think you won't feel pain? I looked around and saw Mistress Nancy. I immediately got off the table and kissed her feet. "julie, I promise you, you will feel as much pain as Sue did, if not more." Mistress looked to Mark. I have plans of abusing her arse until she is deep into subspace. Will that interfere with what you have planned?" Mark smiled "No Mistress, in fact the added heat will help as a bonding agent for the paint, so please make the pain severe."

12