Julie is a Whore Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress smiled and tied me to the table with my arse up high. In an instant I felt the first lash on my arse, followed by another and so many more. Mark said "Give her stripes, make her arse raw, but please do not break the skin." Mistress switched to a wide leather belt and continued the assault on my arse. At some point I slipped into subspace and I came without even touching myself.

I must have passed out because the next thing I recall was Madame applying ice to my arse. "Mistress Nancy really does enjoy her work!" I was too weak to respond but smiled weakly. "julie, this is your last chance dear. Once the procedure is done, this will be as if you were really branded for a very long time." "Please Madame, I am your slave and property, I want the world to know it."

Mark went about his work while Madame and Mistress Nancy watched. Madame made a few changes to the original design. After a few hours it was done. I was still tied to the table as they went for a drink to allow the paint to set on my skin properly.

After a few minutes the door opened and I saw it was Sue. She came over and kissed me and then said, "It looks perfect! Whatever Mark used actually made the skin rise up a bit as if was done by a real branding iron. It is perfect!" I asked her to tell me what the branding said, but she smiled. "Sorry, you will have to wait till tomorrow girl. Madame has a grand unveiling planned."

That night I laid in bed, my wrists tied behind my back so that it was impossible for me to see my new branding. Sue spent the night with me and helped me too and from the bathroom when I needed it. She licked the tip of my clit when I peed and licked my arse clean after I shit.

The next morning, Madame came into my room and helped me shower. After that she helped me with my hair and then had Becca come in and suckle me. "I need her soft throughout the presentation Becca because she will not be wearing panties. Just before the presentation starts, I need you to suck her again dear." I just smiled at the thought of my sister sucking me again.

Before the guest came in, I was given a long flowing skirt to wear and nothing else. A collar was locked around my neck and then a rope was looped through the ring in my collar to a hook in the ceiling. My wrists were retied behind my back and I was left there. As the guests came in, they admired my tits but then ignored me as if I were just a piece furniture. At 7 PM, Madame gathered everyone around me for the great unveiling. A mirror was positioned so that I could finally see the artwork on my arse.

Before the unveiling was done, Sue came and stood next to me and took off her skirt and knickers. Everyone admired the branding on her arse. On the right cheeks it said "SLAVE" and underneath "SLUT." On her left cheek was branded in beautiful font "Property of Master Scott."

Sue remained next to me as Madame took the skirt and with a great flourish pulled it off. It was similar to Sue's branding in that it was black and actually had a raised texture to it. It said "SLAVE," but instead of "SLUT," it said "PROSSIE."

On my other check instead of "Property off..." it had a series of 10 small circles that were all connected to make one larger circle. Madame explained that her ancestors were ranchers. When they branded their animals, instead of words they created that circular brand. "By putting this brand on julie, she accepts that she is a slave, a prostitute and an animal." People applauded and I felt so loved.

Madame then took me and bent me over the table and applied lube to my sissy cunt and invited the men to take a turn with my sissy cunt. As the men fucked me, my tits swayed side to side and in time I drifted into sub space. The feeling of pleasure from the constant fucking and the humiliation of being branded as an animal was more that I could take and I came quite a few times.

After everyone had a turn with me, Becca and Sue took me into Madame's bathroom and cleaned me up. The constant fucking had loosened my bowels and I had to sit on the toilet for quite a while. All the time I was shitting, Becca, Sue and I carried on a conversation as if this were the most normal thing in the world to do.

After I was cleaned, the girls dressed me in a very pretty nighty and I went to sleep in Madame's bed. I must have been exhausted because it was quite late when I woke up to find Madame had slipped into bed with me. We kissed like teenagers, but because I was so sore, we just cuddled. She told me how proud she was of me and I just cried softly in her arms. I was that happy!


12