Julie is a Whore Ch. 11

Story Info
Julie and her family and friends thank the troops.
5.4k words
4.4
9.8k
6

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about BDSM and pleasure. Please understand everything done was consensual The scenes are no worse than you might see in the movies. There is no actual "snuffing." All of the women involved savored the experienced and had intense orgasms. This story is for your entertainment only.

If you really want to enjoy this story, you need to read Chapter 10 of "Julie is a Whore." It will help you to understand how this story unwinds.

***

It was the evening we have all be looking forward to and dreading. We met Master Scott and could see why Sue loved him as she did. After Sue and her Master/husband had some private time, Sue invited me into her room. I saw them both laying there naked in Sue's bed. Even semi hard, Scott had an impressive cock. "julie, would you take your clothes off dear? Scott has never been with a sissy before."

I never hesitated and stripped nude in front of them both. "Turn around julie, let Master see that you are branded as well." I did as told and bent over so Master could get a good look at my arse and branding. Then Master had me come closer to him and he took my clit into his hand and gently stroked it.

"You are right Sue, none of the men would think of julie as being anything other than a woman. She is lovely." All I could do was moan, his fingers were tightly wrapped around my clit and it felt so good. "Are you sure you are willing to do what Sue has planned julie? My friends and I are into extremes and can be brutal, especially the women."

I said softly, "May I speak please Master?" Master Scott nodded so I continued. "Thank you Master. It is a great honor for me to serve the people that defend our great country. I am a sissy Master, the skills I have are not those that are helpful for our country. However I know I am a very skilled whore Master. For that reason, I would love to share those skills with the people that protect us all."

Sue said "Give Master a sample dear. Give him your specialty cock sucking."

I smiled and went into the toy box, as I was bent over I felt Master's hands all over my arse and giggled as my 36D tits swayed side to side. I took out a pair of leather cuffs and then handed them to Master. I reached back and cross my wrists behind my back and said quietly "Cuff me please Master?"

Once cuffed I got on my knees in front of Master and asked him to turn around and bend over a bit. I heard Sue laugh and then said "Master had to shit before you came in dear. I would not let him wipe his ass. I knew what you would eventually be doing to Master."

Sure enough as I started to lick his arse it was evident it was quite nasty. I pressed my tongue to his arse cheeks and started to lick leaving long wet trails as I did. As I got closer and closer to the crack of his arse, I could hear his breathing increasing. I knew he could feel my hot breath on his arse crack.

Finally Sue moved and spread his arse cheeks wide apart and I pushed my tongue deep inside his dirty arse hole. I knew he was enjoying this I kept hearing him moaning loudly and Sue said "I told you Master, julie does things most other women would never do. Your squad is going to love her."

By now I was lost in his arse hole, my nose was buried between his arse cheeks. All I could taste, see, and smell was his arsehole. I was drooling like a pig and noticed nasty brown drool dripping on to my tits.

I finally moved my tongue down to the back of his ball sack. I jiggled his balls playfully with my tongue. I then placed my tongue under them and started to give them a tongue bath. Sue had him turn around and stand in front of me. There is something so right about me being on my knees in front of such a powerful man like Master Scott. I felt little bits of hair from his balls on my lips and tongue as I gave them a good soaking bathing.

I opened my mouth wide and took both balls in my mouth. I looked up so Master could see my face all fat and swollen with his balls in my mouth. My tongue never stopped and soon I was drooling all over my tits again. I looked at his face and knew he was savoring every moment of this. Then, ever so gently, I started to grind my teeth along the base of his balls. I glanced at Sue who winked at me telling me all I needed to know.

His massive cock was leaking pre cum on to my hair as it bobbed up and down on my head. Finally I gave his balls one hard bite and heard Master yelp. i leaned back and first one ball than the other seeped from my mouth, making nasty slurping sounds as the popped out.

His cock was huge in front of my face and I leaned in and licked his piss hole. I could taste dried piss and pre cum on it as I circled his uncut cock. I knew Master was ready to explode so I opened wide and slowly slid my mouth down his cock. As I did, I could taste Sue's cunt on his cock. Once my face was buried in his pubic hair, I started to grind my teeth on the base of his cock.

Master screamed out in pleasure and pain "Are you fucking kidding me??"

Sue just bit his ear playfully and told him to keep quiet and enjoy it. Then I saw her dip her finger into her wet cunt and then place it by Master's anus. I saw Master nod and Sue put her finger up and in his arsehole. As she did master's cock quivered in my mouth and then he exploded.

I took the first spurt and swallowed it and then had Master fill my mouth with his cum. Once his cock started to get soft, I suckled it one last time and leaned off his cock and opened my mouth so they could see his cum.

Sue took her finger from Master's arsehole, it was covered in shit. She leaned over and ran her finger along my lips as if putting lipstick on them. Once my lips were covered in Master's shit she leaned over and gave me a deep kiss. The both of us pushed our tongues inside each other's mouth as we shared Master's cum.

Master just laid there spent and smiled. "You bitches are something else!"

Sue broke the kiss and had me stand up with her on her knees. She took my sissy clit into her mouth and started to suckle it. I closed my eyes and savored the sensations of her talented mouth. As she was sucking my clit, I felt another tongue on my lady parts (balls). I opened my eyes to see Master licking me too.

Sue said "Close your eyes sissy and just enjoy it." I did as told and after a few minutes I came hard. The same hormones that give me nice tits, a feminine figure and tiny clit are also responsible for me cumming very hard and in huge amounts. When I opened my eyes I saw Master was the one licking his lips, not Sue. "It seems Master has picked up some new habits at his last deployment julie." I just giggled and said "Good for Master!"

We all crawled into bed together and took a nice nap. After a bit, Madame came in and said "Time to get ready girls." We crawled behind Madame as Master left to get his squad. As Madame started to give me an enema, Sue went into the shower. I guess I should be embarrassed sitting on the toilet shitting while Sue showered a few feet away from me, but I had long since lost all sense of modesty or shame. Besides, after a bit, the situations were reversed. I knew while this was being done to us, Mistress Nancy was doing the same thing to my mother and sister.

Once we were clean, inside and out, Madame gave us towels we we wrapped them around our body covering our tits down to our thighs. She put a collar and leash on and led us to the platform stage in the great room. When we got there we saw my Mum (Linda) and sister (Becca) were already there. Mistress Nancy had brought them out, also on a leash. Like us, all they had on was a towel.

After a few minutes Master's squad came into the room, they were all naked and started to cheer the moment they saw us on the stage. I thought I would cum just from seeing them, naked, young and with amazing bodies. There were 15 of them, 10 men and 5 women.

Madame moved to the center and smiled "Thank you for coming here ladies and gentlemen and thank you for all you do for our country. "Danger's Rangers" (the name of their squad) started to cheer. I remember looking at the hard cocks. As the men cheered, the cocks would bounce up and down. I was so envious of their big hard cocks.

"For the next few days we are going to show you how grateful we are. These beauties are all for you!" She signaled for Sue and I to turn around and bend over, when we did she pulled off the towels. Once they saw the branding on our arses they cheered wildly. The branding said that were were slaves and whores and were owned by Master Scott (Sue) and Madame (me). We then turned around and cupped our tits and bit our nipples. Again they went wild.

Then from the other side Mistress Nancy told my mother and sister to bend over as well. When the towels were removed I was shocked to see that they were branded as well. Not in the same manner as Sue and I, but with blacker markers. Both of them had written on their sexy arses. On one cheek it said "slave" and "whore." On the other cheek is said "Property of Danger's Rangers."

The squad obviously appreciated the branding and we got on our knees and waited for things to get started. Mistress announced "We have a lot of things planned for you today. To begin with, an appetizer. The girls are ready to perform bukkake and then once you have covered them in cum and piss we will serve dinner as the girls get ready for the next part of the evening.

People made lines and we started to suck cocks and lick cunts. The room was filled with the sounds of cocks being sucked and cunts being licked. Usually the men pulled out as they came and sprayed all over our faces. We all rubbed the cum on our faces and tits. Often as we were sucking we would feel something hot behind us as they took turns pissing on us.

At one point I looked up and saw my mother sucking one of the Black soldiers. I should explain, Mum, my sister and I are very fair skinned and the man she was sucking was very dark. I could not tear my eyes away from her. She is an expert cock sucker, we all are, but his cock was huge and she handled it easily. It worked out so nicely, both of the cocks were sucking came at the same time. Rather then swallow the cum, I crawled to my mother and we both shared the cum. As we kissed, a few of the men came around us and jerked off.

Next, some of the women grabbed our hair and pulled our faces deep inside their cunts and we would push our tongues deep inside. One of the women slapped my mother's face after she came and then spit in her face. Seeing no one objected to that, most of the others did the same thing. After about an hour or so, we were all covered in spit, cum and piss. At different times we were all slapped, kicked and called terrible names.

As they left to have dinner, Master Scott stayed behind to talk to us. "Girls, I am sorry about the way they are abusing you. You have to understand we have all been under stress overseas and slapping and doing what they do to you is a form of release."

Mistress Nancy spoke for all of. "No need to worry Master, I chose the girls because they crave that kind of abuse and humiliation. Tell your squad there will be no reason for any of them to hold back."

Master looked at his wife/slave "You and your friends will never be able to understand how important this is to us. Thank you all. If any of you decide this is too much, don't feel obligated to stay."

Without thinking I said "Master, this is what we do; we are prostitutes Master. Let us do what we do best." He playfully slapped my arse and went into the dining room for dinner.

After he left Madame asked Sue if she thought we should wash up. Sue said "Respectfully no Madame. You heard Master, they need to degrade and humiliate us. Being kept filthy like this will add to their enjoyment." We all nodded and went to prepare the room for the next part of the session.

As the squad ate, the room was prepared for the next session, beds and coffee tables were brought in. On the coffee tables was a whole collection of nasty kinky toys and tools; clamps, leather cuffs, whips, canes, gags anything the squad would need for their pleasure and our torment.

It was decided that the squad would be broken up into 3 groups and each group would do whatever they wanted while the others watched on our closed circuit television system. Once the first group was done we would have some time to recover and then the next group would come in. Rather than go through each group, I decided to show what one group did. I am sure you can imagine how kinky each group was.

Two of the women took my sister, Becca, over to a bed and tied her wrists to the headboard. Then her legs were pushed up and over her head and her ankles were tied as well. In that position, Becca was helpless with both her cunt and arsehole lewdly displayed. One of them took my sisters nipples in her fingers and started to twist and pull at them. Once Becca's nipples were nice and hard, clamps were attached. The women kissed and then took clamps and put it on each other's nipples as well. It was obvious in how the women moved that they loved the feel of their own pain as well as inflicting pain on others.

They both reached for canes and took a few steps back and started to cane Becca's exposed arse and cunt. Becca was soon screaming in exquisite agony. In time I heard Becca scream as she sprayed cum all over herself. After a bit the women were locked in a passionate embrace pissing and rubbing their tits hard against each other.

The women kept the clamps on their nipples as they reached for 2 nasty looking dildos. People watched in awe as they easily pushed 8 inches of the dildos in their cunts and then put the harness on over them so that 8 inches were hanging out between their legs. People laughed as the walked around and let their "cocks" bounce up and down as they walked.

One knelt behind Becca and lubed her battered arse as the other one out her cock by Becca's mouth. Both pushed their cocks in, one in her arse the other in her mouth. Soon there was only the sounds of the women fucking Becca's holes. First the woman in Becca's arse came and soon after Becca came as well.

The woman in Becca's arsehole pulled out and the other replaced her and fucked my poor sister. It was obvious that Becca had zoned out into "sub space" and was way beyond feeling any pain. It looked like they were done with Becca as the untied her and allowed her to sit up on the floor.

Once seated they took their dildos and put them in front of Becca's face. Both dildos were covered in shit and they took turns putting them into my sister's mouth to clean them. The problem was they were not gentle. They were thrusting their hips hard in her face and soon Becca was gagging.

It did not take long, poor Becca gagged and then started to puke all over herself. The puke covered Becca tits and belly and the women used the dildos to smear it across her face. That is how they left poor Becca, exhausted and covered in her own cum, puke and shit.

While this was going on, Master Scott's best friend, Davis, took Master's wife Sue to the bed and had her sit on the edge with her legs spread wide. Her cunt was nasty, it had cum and piss oozing out from the earlier session but Davis never hesitated and started to lick her cunt. It was obvious that he was an expert in what he did.

Master Scott and I were cuddling as we watched Davis and Sue going at it. "I am so proud of my wife, I gave her to Davis as a reward for Sue being so nice and setting this up for our squad. Giving her to Davis is a reward, just watch, he will get Sue off big time."

Sure enough, Sue found it impossible to stay sitting and was writhing on the bed as Davis continued to do her orally. Sue was grinding her hips up and down, covering Davis' face with her juices. At one point her her hips we up high and she screamed and then collapsed on the bed in sheer pleasure.

Davis gave her a moment to recover and then rolled her over on to her belly and lubed her arsehole. Once she was ready, Davis laid on top of her and pushed his cock into her arse. This time he was not gentle. This was for his pleasure. He grabbed at her hair and pulled her head back and spit in her face. After a moment there was a loud grunting as he empty his balls into her arsehole.

Rather then pull out, Davis remained on top of her, seemingly catching his breath. After a few minutes it was obvious he was not done yet. The bed started to get wet as Davis pissed in Sue's arse. They both of them moaned softly as the bed was flooded.

I got so excited watching that and knelt between Master Scott's legs and took his cock in my mouth. He stroked my hair and smiled. "Don't make me cum yet lil one, I have plans for you after your mother is done."

As if on cue, Sue and Davis got off the bed and laughed at the mess on it. Before Sue could leave, one of the Black soldiers grabbed Sue by the hair and told Sue "Piss on the bed bitch. We are about to fuck this old white bitch and I want her laying in piss." Sue looked over at my mother and nodded sadly as she squatted in the middle of the bed and pissed on it.

Both Black soldiers grabbed my mum by her hair and pushed her on to the pissed soaked bed. "Roll in the piss bitch, wallow in it like the old fucking slag you are!" Mum laid on the bed and started to roll around, soon her body glistened with piss. Mum added to her own humiliation and making "oinking" noises like a pig would,

That delighted them both as they started slapping Mum's ass and tits. It was obvious this was very emotional for Mum, she started to cry. Her pissed soaked hair was matted and stuck to her face. The men were not gentle and got into the filthy bed with her and put her on her hands and knees. One roughly put his cock in her arse as the other started to fuck her face.

Becca and I looked at each other and smiled. This is exactly the kind of thing our mother loved. Mum's pale white skin up against their deep dark skin was so erotic. Neither of the men lasted long and came hard. Once they were done, they roughly pushed her out of bed and viciously kicked her ribs. As they walked away they shook their heads in disgust "Filthy white bitch, she has no shame."

Becca started to move to help our mother, but Mum waved her off. "They were not wearing shoes, I am fine Becca."

Master Scott said "Your mother is quite the whore, I can see where you and Becca get your skills from. I nodded proudly "Thank you Master."

Master Scott's next words scared me; "Get over my knee princess." I could not help but feel proud as Master Scott rubbed my the branding on my arse. "I have to admire slaves like you that are willing to allow yourselves to be branded like animals by those that own you."

Before I could thank him, he started to spank my arse. This was not a playful spanking like a prelude to sex, this spanking was vicious and filled with anger and sadism. As I started to cry, I could feel my mascara running down my face. I knew this was part of the emotional release he needed got deal with the terrible things he saw in combat. I knew my arse was bright red, but he kept slapping it over and over again. I sobbed quietly, proud to suffer if it helped this brave man deal with his anger issues.

When Master Scott took a moment, Sue came over with a bowl of ice. "Master, may I tend to her please?" Master was too emotional to answer but nodded.

Sue leaned over and started to rub the ice all over my battered arse. I could feel the ice start to melt as it touched my skin. Then unexpectedly she pushed an ice cube into my arsehole. The sensation was a mix of pleasure and pain. She leaned over and whispered in my ear "Thank you sweetie, you have honored both my Master and myself with your sacrifice." I smiled weakly but sighed as I felt the melting ice seep into the crack of my arse.

"Prepare her ass" Her response was "Yes Master" and she started to use her fingers to lube my arsehole. I knew my clit was leaking on Master's thighs, but I dared not move.

12