Julie is a Whore Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master had me get on my hands and knees. Then he put a horse's bit in my mouth with braids on either side of it so that he could pull it as he wanted. He got behind my still inflamed arse and pushed his cock deep inside my sissy cunt. Grabbing the braids of the bit he started to roughly fuck me and pulled my head back.

His cock pushed deep inside my sissy cunt and in a few moments I came hard. A moment later he came and collapsed with his chest on my back. He leaned over and bit my earlobe hard enough to draw blood and then whispered "Thank you."

He pulled the bit out of my mouth and his cock from my sissy cunt and presented it to me. I leaned in and quickly cleaned his cock and then lovingly and submissively kissed the tip.

The next group came in followed by the other and each group was pretty much the same. Madame announced that dessert was being served in the dining room and afterwards they were all invited for the evening's finale.

When the last group left, the four of us; me, my mother, Becca and I looked at each other and giggled; we were all a filthy mess. Sue spoke and said "Thank you all. I know this has not been easy for any of us, but trust me, this is exactly what they needed."

My mother spoke for all of us "This is what needed to be done to thank them." The she looked at Madame and asked "What is the finale?"

Becca, Sue and myself looked at each other; none of us had told her about Sue and I being hanged for fear of how she would react. Madame handled it smoothly "It is a surprise dear. I am sure you will love it."

As the squad finished their dessert, staff members removed the beds and other toys while Becca, Sue and I prepared the stage. Madame put a blindfold on my Mum, gagged her with a ball gag and then tied her hands behind her back. Madame said "This will help you appreciate the surprise Linda (my Mum's name).

When the squad returned they saw on the stage Sue and I, still naked and filthy, with our hands tied behind our backs. They also saw 2 nooses hanging from the ceiling and 2 step ladders. Finally there were risers next to the nooses.

As the squad came in they gasped and shook their heads in amazement. Madame was smooth as she welcomed them back and then explained "Ladies and Gentlemen, this is the finale for the evening. Sue has explained that you all have intense sexual needs that border on extremes and violence. But you have to remember, what you are about to see is being done willingly. All of this was the girl's idea to give you a proper greeting after your service to our country."

I could see my mother trying to ask what was happening, but Davis kept the blindfold on and told her to keep quiet.

Becca and Master Scott were next to us and put the posture collars around our necks. Madame explained; "These collars are there to prevent any permanent damage happening to the girls and to prolong the strangulation process. The risers are there to make it possible for you to fuck the girls as they 'dance.' If you decide to fuck one of them, I ask that you grab them by their asses and thighs. In doing so you will take the pressure from their necks and extend the session as long as possible. Master Scott and Becca are there to make sure the girls are cut down when the time is right. Finally, Master Scott is a trained EMT and we have a doctor with us tonight to make sure everything goes as smoothly and safely as possible."

At that point Davis removed the blindfold from Mum and she looked up and started to cry. She was shaking her head trying to get the procedure to stop, Mistress Nancy came up behind her and whispered something and Mum was quiet. All we could hear from her were her sobs. I looked at her and smiled, trying to relieve her fears.

The room was silent as Sue and I went to the top of the 3 step- step ladders. Master Scott and Becca put the nooses around our neck and pulled them tight. Sue and I looked at each other a mix of terror and lust in our eyes as we moved down the first step. The noose tightened and pull our heads upward. As we took the second step, we were off the ladders and Master and Becca pulled them away as Sue and I were hanging by our necks.

The room was silent for a good 20 seconds as our bodies sagged against the nooses and we swayed side by side. Then Madame broke the spell "Who wants to be first?" people formed lines on the risers as they started to get into position to fuck us. Just as Madame explained, as they grabbed our arses and thighs, the pressure on our necks was reduced and they started fucking us hard and fast. I remember looking into the audience and watching people play with themselves, woman's fingers disappeared inside their cunts and men were jerking off.

I felt the first spurt in my sissy cunt and then the man gently released me and I started to gag again. In a few seconds, another man had is cock inside me. I glanced at Sue and saw the same thing happening to her. As the men were fucking us, I noticed the 2 women that had fucked Becca stepping up, they still had their cocks on. When one of the women fucked me with her strappie, I felt my arse feel strange. Then I realized the dildo she was using vibrated and she had turned both ends of the dildo.

Between the fucking, gagging and vibrating, I reached an intense orgasm and sprayed cum all over us both. A second later I heard Sue make a gagging noise and she squirted like a fire hose.

By now I was deep in sub space and had lost track of how many people had fucked me, the noose was now uncomfortably tight and I could feel my tongue hanging out. The next thing I can recall is being on the ground on my belly. I had apparently lost bodily control and pissed and shit myself. That was the sign Becca was looking for to cut me down. Apparently the same happened to Sue.

Madame came over and said "Some people are so excited that they still want to fuck you girls, are you up to it?"

Both Sue and I nodded and we were helped to our hands and knees. Mum was finally released and she and Becca got on hands and knees as well. The room soon reeked of raw sexuality as the fucking continued for quite a while.

Finally Madame announced that we were all done. The squad stood and applauded. As we were helped up, people came over and kissed us with tears in their eyes. They could not thank us enough and wanted us to know how much they appreciated what we did for them. All I could do was smile and nod weakly as we were taken away.

Master Scott returned with his squad to help with the clean up while Sue and I were taken to different tubs to clean up. Becca and Sue went to Mistress' bathroom and used her tub while Mum and I went to Madame's bathroom. The tubs were filled and scented with oils as Mum helped me into it. Then she got into the tub as well. Some of the other prossies came in and tended to us and helped us get cleaned up. After the bath, we went into the shower to rinse off.

Finally warm robes were bought to us both and we went into the great room to have a drink before retiring for the night. Sue and Becca met us there also cleaned up and in nice warm robes. Sue took turns hugging us all and thanking us. We sort of collapsed on the couch and Madame and Mistress came in to serve us hot tea.

Mistress spoke first "Girls I am so proud of the 4 of you. What you did for that squad will show them how much we appreciate all that they have done for us."

Madame spoke next "(Mistress) Nancy is right. What you girls did is way beyond what any one could have expected. I am proud of all of you. Thank you."

The squad came back for the rest of the week and Madame provided girls for them all week long. They were set to deploy again, but before they left, they wanted some time with us on their final day. One that day, Master Scott presented the 4 of us with a gift box. When we opened them we saw that it was a gold chain and on the chain was a specially made dog tag that said "Property of Danger's Rangers."

The four if us still treasure these gifts today. It will always show our appreciation for the men and women that serve our great nation!

12