Julie is a Whore Ch. 12

Story Info
The girls get even with an abusive jerk.
3.7k words
4.74
5.8k
5

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just finished up with a client. He was into BDSM so instead of using my room, we used the playroom downstairs. I did not bother getting dressed and walked the halls bare arsed naked. The sight of a naked woman in a whore house is not that unusual. When I got to my room, I heard someone was in the shower. I walked over and saw it was my sister Becca.

Let me explain, Becca is a genetic woman and I am a sissy CD. Becca and my mother saw I what I really was and helped feminize me at a young age and I have been leading a double life since then. Madame purchased me from my father and paid for my college education, as well as the hormone treatments I get. As a result of that, I am able to teach as a male (though somewhat effeminate one) in high school during the week and on week ends and vacations work as a sissy CD here at the brothel.

I just leaned on the counter and Becca and I chatted as she continued her shower. She asked "How was your session julie?"

"Good, he gave me a good whipping and then fucked my arse. After he was done he wiped his filthy cock on my tits and face. I finished up by sucking him clean and got him to cum again. He really is a great fuck! How was your session?"

"Not good. Madame is on here way down to discuss it. She should be here any minute."

Right on cue Madame came in and I dropped to my hands and knees and kissed her feet. Since owns me, I treat her as my Owner and always pay my respects to her as soon as I see her. She thanked me and then lifted her dress and pulled her knickers down and sat on the toilet to pee.

Once Madame was done peeing, she stood up and held her dress at her waist and I leaned up and licked her cunt clean. She smiled and patted me on the head "Thank you julie." Then she directed her attention to Becca "Finish your shower and get out her, we have to talk."

I knew right away there was a problem and just remained on my knees in front of her. Becca came out of the shower and dried off but made no effort to get dressed. Both Becca and I remained naked in front of Madame,

I would imagine a scene like this might shock most people, but as prossies, we learned early that prossies do not have modesty, shame or an expectation of privacy. There was nothing unusual about prossies being naked together or in front of total strangers.

Madame said "Becca was with a client named Paul that had been here before, but this was different. He was celebrating because he was just elected as a city official and was really excited about it. Tell julie what happened dear."

"Yes Madame. julie, the last client, Paul, had tied me spread eagle to the bed and then took off his clothes to fuck me. He had a huge 9 inch cock and I thought her would lube my cunt. Instead he just got between my legs and said he was going to fuck me dry. I begged him not to because of the size of his cock, but he just slapped my face with his cock and then pushed it inside me. Luckily I was still wet from a previous client so it was not all that painful."

She continued "Once he was done, he untied me and I thought that was going to be the end of it. Madame told me about the bondage and fucking ahead of time, so luckily I did not douche before he got there. He had fucked me dry once before with that monster and it hurt bad. I was not going to make the same mistake again."

Becca explained that as she out of bed to get dressed, he grabbed her hand and said "You filthy whore, you never washed your filthy cunt before I fucked you. I could feel how wet you cunt was. That was rude and you deserve to be taught a lesson." He put me over his knee and gave me a severe spanking. When clients spank me I always 'cry' because I know that gets them off, but this time the tears were real. Yet after he was done, I noticed I had a small orgasm"

"I made it a point to look into the room camera to let Madame know I was safe and not to stop the scene. I know Madame watches all her girls in the closed circuit monitors and I did not want her to stop the scene,"

Madame said "Turn around Becca, show julie your arse."

I smiled to herself she was so engrossed in the conversation, that I had forgotten both Becca and I were naked. When Becca turned around I could see the angry fingerprints still on her beautiful arse. Her arse had red blotches all over it. The spanking was a vicious one.

Becca continued. "I had hoped that this was the end of the session, but he was hard again and told me to get on my hands and knees on the bed. I told him I would submit to another fucking but I need to be lubed. At first he refused, but I told him if he did not let me lube that I would scream and he would be arrested. I could see Paul did not want to draw attention to himself because he was now an elected official, but he countered with a different idea."

Paul said "Tell you what bitch. I will let you lube, but I am going to fuck your arse and you will call me 'Master.' Do you agree?"

Becca said "I have done anal with cocks as big as his, but he was such a selfish lover that I was afraid he would damage me if he did not let me lube myself. I looked at him and bowed my head. I knew he was one of those macho assholes that thought the size of his cock entitled him to whatever he wants. I simply nodded and said ...Yes Master."

"I could tell he was getting off on watching me finger my arsehole and when I was done he roughly pushed me on to the bed and got behind me and rammed his cock hard up my arse. Fuck it hurt! He kept slapping my arse over and over again with each thrust. Luckily he was so turned on from watching me finger myself that he came fast. After he came he pissed all over my arse soaking me and the bed. He never thanked me, he just got dressed and left, but not before he spit on me."

I remember thinking to myself, I have never seen Becca like this before. She was on the verge of crying. Then Madame said to me "julie have you ever been with this guy before?" I replied "No Madame, but I know some of the other girls have been with this jerk and he treats them like shit."

Madame said "As if all of this was not bad enough, as he went to leave I had to ask him for payment. Obviously based on what he did to your sister, I greatly increased the bill. When I told him how much he owed he laughed.

He said "I am a city official now. I could have your whole whore house closed if I wanted. I am not paying you jackshit. He sneered at me and left."

"Girls, you are my top prossies so I am asking you for your opinion. Should I make an issue of this or should I just forget it as just the cost of doing business?"

The 3 of us kicked different ideas around. We knew he could not close the brothel, the mayor is one of our best clients, and he pays for all services. However, letting him blackmail us was not a good example. In time all the other prossies would know what happened and if Madame did not stick up for her girls, she would lose their respect.

As we discussed everything I started to get an idea. I explained it to Becca and Madam and they smiled. Madame said "julie that is a wicked idea, I love it."

I smiled "No one abuses my sister and gets away with it."

Madame told us we could have the rest of the evening off and Becca and I went to my room to finalize our plan.

My idea hatched when Becca said he was so macho. As a sissy, I have been with macho men and they like to humiliate me. They are the kind that would never dream of sucking a cock, but think nothing of taking my clit into their mouths. I see how hypocritical men like that are, but I never embarrass them by pointing that out. This was going to become the center of my plan.

Where we live prostitution is illegal, even though everyone knows where the whores do their walks and that there are 2 brothels in the area. Our brothel and the one owned my our Aunt Patti are the only respectable brothels.

By respectable what I mean is that they are upscale, very clean and all the girls are constantly checked for STDs. Neither Aunt Patti or Madame would ever hire whores. All of the girls are professional, not just in sex but we can carry on conversations about anything from politics to sports. Madame insists on the girls reading and since julie is also a teacher, Madame holds classes for the girls from both brothels to keep them informed on current events,

Our clients, both male and female, expect discretion and are willing to pay top dollar for our skills and ability to be discrete. As a result of all that, we have a very strong client base, so much so that we only accept new clients based on the recommendations of established clients.

We knew Paul would be back soon, he usually came by every few weeks. When he got there, Mistress informed him that he was no longer welcomed. That was good for the morale of the other prossies to see Madame protecting them like that. However we had more planned for this arsehole.

"How on Earth am I supposed to get my rocks off if you won't let me in?"

Madame said "Simple, pay us the money you owe and apologize to Becca and we will let you back in." Madame knew he was far too arrogant to do any of that and sure enough he said "Fuck you, you aren't the only whore house in this town. I am going to Patti's brothel. And as for you, you fat cow (Madame was a BBW even then) I am going to shut this place down. I am a city official and I have that power now."

When Madame came back inside the prossies stood and cheered and came over to thank her. Then Madame told the girls our plan and they just about laughed their arses off. Sue, on of the other prossies said "That explains why julie has been working at Patti's brothel. We knew there had to be a reason, you would never fire julie."

As planned, later that evening we got a call from Patti that Paul had just walked into her brothel looking for a girl. Patti was about to escort him to the bar that she used as a waiting area for clients as they met and chatted with the girls, before making their selection.

When Madame, Becca and I were planning the scene we knew we would have to figure out a way around me being a sissy. Madame said "julie, you are beautiful dear, but you still have a clit and balls. They are small and cute, but a macho arsehole like Paul would never accept that.

"I responded, "Not really a problem Madame, we can say I am on my period. I know you and Becca work even during that week."

So when I was getting dressed for the evening Becca got in front of me on her knees and took my clit into her mouth. Madame came in with the clothes I was going to wear and saw what Becca was doing. "Girls, we do not have time for that!"

Becca pulled off my clit and said "We can't take a chance on julie getting hard. If I suck her off she won't have that problem."

Madame nodded, "OK but hurry Becca, your aunt called and said she is getting ready to open." Becca went back to sucking me and then I felt a finger inside my arsehole as Madame started to finger my prostate. That sent me over the edge and I started to cum inside my sister's mouth. Madame just said "Good girl, now I have put out the clothes for you to wear including your sanitary napkin belt and pads. Hurry up."

Whenever Becca sucked me we always shared the cum when we kissed. As I reached to kiss her, Becca backed off and swallowed. ""Sorry julie, if he smells cum on your breath he may decide he does not want to kiss you."

Our Aunt Patti is like Madame in that she insists that her girls be professional and look professional at all times. They could dress sexy, but not trashy. We deliberately chose trashy clothes that would make me stand out. While all of the other girls looked great, I was just in a micro skirt that showed off my legs. The skirt was so short that you could see the tops of my fishnet stockings and garters. The blouse I had on was sheer and my tits were clearly visible. Just as expected, I stood out and he gravitated towards me.

He approached me and said "Haven't I seen you at Madame's house working there too?" I nodded "I used to work there, but that fat bitch and I got into a huge fight and she kicked me out on my arse. Just as well, my Aunt Patti owns this place now and she has been begging me to come work for her. Aunt Patti is great and has a lot less rules. Madame would never let any of us girls dress with our tits hanging out like this."

Those were exactly the words Paul needed to me and took my hand and told Aunt Patti I was the whore he wanted. We went up to e room to fuck. What Paul had not known was that Madame and Becca had arrived and were in the room where Patti monitors her girls. Patti hugged them both and they sat down to watch what julie had planned.

As soon as they got into the room, julie got on her hands and knees and crawled to Paul. This pleased Paul; "It is nice to see you know your place whore. All women belong on their hands and knees in front of a man."

julie smiled and said in a timid voice "Of course we do Sir. After all, you are such a strong intelligent man. Women need to be treated like filth by you."

Paul grabbed julie roughly by her hair and looked into her face "I like it rough bitch, do you have any problems with that?"

julie responded "No Sir, I am just a worthless whore here to serve you." With that julie reached up and took his cock out and started to suck it.

"Not so fast whore, let see what II am paying for. Take off your clothes."

I took off my sheer blouse and cupped my tits for him. Then I bent my head to lick my nipples. As expected, I could see his cock get fully erect. He got naked as I unhooked my skirt and it fell to the floor and I stepped out of it.

Now came the moment where it could all fall apart, I had to be careful. "Sir, I am sorry, but I got my period. I wanted to tell you downstairs, but you are so handsome that I did not want to take the chance of losing you. Suppose I just lower my knickers and you fuck my arse, would you like that Sir?"

I knew he was too excited to say refuse, but he still had to play the big man crap. "Bitch, you should have told me that before. OK, I am going to fuck your slutty ass, but I warn you, I am not going to be gentle."

Before he could stop me, I reached for the lube and applied it to his cock. To distract him I said "You are so strong and intense, may I call you Master?" I knew that would make him feel good and he just nodded and said "You better lube your asshole too, I am going to rip you apart."

Becca had told me how much he got off on that with her so I made a real show of lowering my knickers and finger fucking my asshole with the lube, then I bent over the table and he out his cock inside my arsehole. He grabbed my hips roughly and started to fuck me hard and fast. I remember the nasty, squishy sound our bodies made as we fucked.

He kept pulling my hair back to kiss me. After each kiss, he would spit on my face. Soon I had his spittle covering my face and dripping on to my tits. He reached around and grabbed my tits and twisted my nipples. Becca was right, this guy was a lousy fuck and used his cock like a club.

I kept saying things like "Oh Master, you are amazing. I have never had a man fuck me like you." I knew he needed to hear that and finally he came. I have to admit, the amount of cum her produced was impressive and in spite of the abuse, I did squirt into my sanitary pad.

When he was finished he kissed me hard on my mouth and then pulled his cock out. He pushed me to my knees and put his filthy cock into my face. I obediently took his cock into my mouth and licked it clean. It was covered in a lot of my shit and soon my face was a mess.

I looked at him from my knees and smiled. This was the moment I had been waiting for. I asked in a submissive tone "Master, may I kiss you please? You are so exciting, I can't resist."

"Are you fucking crazy you face is covered in shit. How dare you even think I would let you do that." He slapped my face one last time and then I heard the door open. Madame, Becca and Aunt Patti walked in. I heard Becca say "If you won't let her kiss you, maybe you would like to suck her cock."

The look on his face was priceless! He was sputtering and confused "What are you doing here? And what the fuck are you talking about?"

Aunt Patti said, "Show him julie" and with that I stood up and pulled down my knickers and then I pulled off my sanitary pad and he could see my clit. In spite of everything that happened, my clit was fully extended to its 4 inch length. Aunt Patti asked "Did you have fun fucking another man Paul?"

Before he could answer I got up and kissed him hard on his lips, smearing my shit all over his face. When he went to slap me, Madame grabbed his hand and said "You might want to reconsider your position Paul. We have a video of you fucking a man that you thought was a woman, We have your face covered in julie's shit. How much of a fool will people think you are now? Think they will consider you macho any more?"

We could all see at this point, Paul was broken. He said "This is blackmail. How much do I have to pay?"

Madame was very calm and said. "This is not blackmail. All we want is for you to make things right. Pay Becca and I for what was done at my brothel and pay Patti and julie for what was done today. It is not blackmail, we are simply insisting you pay us for what you owe."

When Madame and Patti told him how much he owed he screamed "I don't have that kind of money on me. Patti smiled "No problem we take credit cards."

Paul just handed Patti the card and as she went to process it, Madame said "You should clean the mess you made. Look at all that cum running from poor julie's arsehole. Go clean it up." Paul never resisted, he was that broken. He got on his knees and licked my arse and thighs clean. I remembered how he humiliated my sister and turned and smiled down on him and pissed all over his face and hair.

Patti returned with his card and receipt and then smiled. "We are not going to ask for anything else. However we have your picture and we are circulating it with all of the street walkers. Madame and I will not let you fuck any of our girls and the street walkers will avoid you like the plague. You better get used to jerking off. Here this might help those long lonely hours ahead of you." With that Patti gave him a copy of the tape of Paul fucking me.

Paul got dressed quietly and left. Madame said "Well that ends all that crap. She hugged both Becca and I and said "I am so proud of you both sticking up for each other as well as for all the prossies morons like him abuse. I am so proud of you."

Patti had an evil smile. "It really isn't quite over." She showed us the credit receipt. "The jackass paid with a city credit card. He is going to have to resign!"