Julie is Still a Whore Ch. 05

Story Info
The girls visit a glory hole.
4.5k words
4.83
3.6k
3

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is how chapter 4 ended:

Marsha just laid on the floor naked and exhausted, Her legs were splayed wide in front of us and she showed no shame or modesty. Her cunt dripping from her own orgasm. Master Bob then said "Slave, I am so proud of you."

Marsha responded "Thank you Master. May I ask for a special treat please?"

Master Bob said, "Of course girl, anything you want!"

Marsha said in a soft submissive voice, "If I am really a slave and slut now Master, just like my sister slaves, then would you allow me to be branded?

Everyone looked to Master Bob to see what he would say... Let's see what happens next:

At this point let me remind you who is there; The slaves consisted of Becca, Sue, Marsha and myself. The Owners were Mistress Nancy (my wife/Mistress), Madame (Becca's Mistress/wife), Master Scott (Sue's husband/Master) and Master Bob (Marsha's husband/Master). All of us are naked after having had a great session with partners all being switched around. All of the women have cum oozing from their cunts &/or arseholes as we lounged around after a great session of wild sex. Wives were exchanged and all of us were exhausted now.

Though they were all genetic women, I am a sissy that had been taking hormones since I was 18 and except for my tiny clit and lady parts (cock and balls) I am a very attractive looking women with 36D tits that are starting to sag. All of us are in our late 50's or early 60's. Master Bob and Marsha had been living with us for weeks as we were teaching Marsha how to be a whore.

Master Bob was surprised at his slave's request and said, "Marsha, you know how brutal it is to be branded like an animal. Why would you want that to be done to you?

Marsha lowered her head submissively and said "Because I am an animal Master. Julie, Sue, Becca and I, we are all animals, sexual animals, that exist to serve the people our Owners tell us to serve. They all wear their branding proudly. I want to do that too Master."

Master Bob shook his head and said, "I am not sure girl, this is a lot to take in. I am not sure I want that to be done."

Marsha was heart-broken. I looked at my wife/Mistress and coughed nervously, "Master, may I be permitted to speak?" Master consented and I said, "Master, I know how Marsha feels. I was born with a cock and balls when I know in my heart, I was meant to be a woman. I never thought I would fit in, but I came from a loving family. My mother and sister taught me how to be a woman and then I met Madame and Mistress and they taught me how to be a whore. Even my grandmother and aunt helped me become a woman. I finally found my place."

I continued, "Marsha is finally finding her place. Like us, she accepts being a sexual animal. The branding is something she craves because she finally feels like she is fitting in. Please don't deny this to her Master." The tears in Marsha's eyes told us all that I had gotten to the heart of the matter.

Master Bob looked at his slave girl, "What branding do you have in mind slave?" Marsha brightened us as she said, "Julie is branded 'whore,' Becca is branded 'prossie,' I want to be branded 'slut.' On my right ass cheek I want WIFE with the word SLUT underneath. Then on my other cheek I want SLAVE with your brand of ownership underneath. Julie, would you come her please?"

I walked over to Sue and she had me bend over, exposing my naked arse. "See how Mistress has the branding of a circle and 'MN' linked in that circle for Mistress Nancy. I was thinking the same idea but with MB in the circle for Master Bob."

Master Bob could not help but chuckle and said "You have given this a lot of thought haven't you slave?" Marsha lowered her head afraid to say anything. Master Bob looked at Master Scott "How soon can you have the irons made Scott?" "He answered, "I can have them by the end of the week." Master Bob nodded and consented to the branding.

Sue said to Marsha, "I will tell you the same thing I told Becca and Julie when they asked me about getting branded. I got branded when I married Master Scott over 20 years ago. I can still remember how painful and humiliating the branding process was. I shit myself when I felt the hot iron on my ass. I puked when I started to smell my flesh burning. Trust me girl, there is nothing sexy or sensual about the process. It is painful." Marsha looked at Becca and I as we remembered the ordeal.

"Thank you, Sue, I know you are right, but ever since I committed myself to this lifestyle, I knew I wanted to be branded." Marsha then went to Sue and kissed her lovingly on her lips, "You are sweet to be so concerned."

Sue broke the kiss and pulled me aside, "Come with me Julie, let's get refreshments." When we got inside Sue told me a very nasty and kinky idea that she had. At first I gasped, but then agreed it was a great idea. When we got back into the barn, everyone was sitting on bales of hay chatting like old friends. No one seemed concerned about nudity or cum dripping from various holes.

After we served everyone drinks, Sue and I stood up and Sue said "Julie and I discussed an idea I had and she agrees, it is a good idea." Everyone looked at us as Sue continued, "Julie, Becca, Marsha and I are all sisters in that we are all slaves. We have a special bond. We thought it would be a good idea to share that sisterhood." With that both Sue and I picked up right tits by the nipples and exposed that on the underside of our tit we wore the letter "S" in black marker. "The 'S' stands for sister. When Master Scott is done branding Marsha we thought we should all get the underside of our tits branded as well."

Becca and Marsha looked at each other and then clapped. They both loved the idea. The Owners also looked at each other and then Madame asked Mistress "You are a doctor Nancy, it is safe?" Mistress said, "It is, so long as we are careful, and precautions are taken." Then she looked at Madame who seemed to read Mistress' mind and nodded.

"As the Owners of Becca and Julie, Madame and I agree, under one condition. Annie and I want to have our tits branded too." All the slaves giggled and clapped. Mistress continued "Annie (Madame) and I are not slaves, but we feel a special kinship to the girls and think of them as our sisters too."

All the talk of branding got us all worked up and we started to fuck like bunnies. If I am being truthful, I really don't remember who was fucking who, but a few hours later we were all exhausted and fell asleep there in the barn.

We slept through the night in the barn and then I remember something warm on my face waking me up. When I looked up, I realized my wife/Mistress was pissing on my face and then moved to my tits and belly. I giggled because it was her morning piss, and it was really nasty. In time all of the Owners pissed on their slaves and then the slaves pissed on each other.

Mistress said to the Masters, "We need a bit more time and then the slaves will prepare breakfast. Why not go inside and shower and we will join you shortly." the men left and them Mistress spoke to all of us. "Girls, are you okay with Annie and I getting branded too? We know we are not slaves, but this is a special thing that we can all share. Be honest girls, neither Annie nor I will hold it against you."

Sue spoke for all of us, "What you are doing is special Mistress and we appreciate and love of the gesture. I can't think of any other Dommes that would show such love for their girls as to think of their slaves as also being their sisters. I also like the idea of the underside of our tits being branded." She giggled and said "Let's face it ladies, all of us have tits that sag now. By having the underside branded the sagging will keep it a secret, We can called it the Secret Sisterhood of Sluts." That made all of us laugh.

Mistress continued, "That makes sense Sue, but also keep in mind, the underside of our tits are much more sensitive. The pain will be unimaginable." We all nodded but accepted it.

Madame then said, "Okay Becca, I have to shit, lay down." Mistress then looked at me and I knew to lay down as well. Once they were done shitting on us, Becca and I smeared it all over our bodies, faces and in our hair. Marsha and Sue licked our Owner's arses clean and they went inside to shower. Sue laid down on top of me and we started to kiss as Marsha did the same to Becca. Soon we were all moaning like bitches in heat.

Becca and I took the girls and had them reach up so we could attach their wrists to the cuffs that hung from the barn's rafters. We hosed them off and then scrubbed them clean. Then we switched positions. Once we were all clean, we went inside to prepare breakfast for our Owners.

Once we got inside, Madame told the men that they were going to also get their tits branded and that Master Scott should order the branding irons to be made. Then Mistress spoke to Master Bob and Marsha. "Bob, with your permission we are going to take Marsha on an outing. One of our friends owns an adult book store where all sorts of kinky things happen. Annie and I want to take the girls with us. We are going to have Marsha working a glory hole."

I was not certain Master Bob or Marsha were completely certain of what Mistress was talking about. I said, "May I please explain Mistress?" She nodded and I explained. "A glory hole is a room where there are various holes cut into the walls. Men poke their cocks through the holes and there are people inside the room to suck those cocks. Usually, the people sucking the cocks are submissive men and women. Sometimes it is even a Dominant that wants to suck cock in secret."

Madame said "I will spare you from asking, both Nancy and I have sucked cock there as well. Ever since we were raped, we have submissive urges that we give in to. I have seen other Dommes in there sucking cock too. This would be a good way for Marsha to perfect her skills."

I explained, "Other rooms have 'reverse glory holes.' In those rooms the holes are big enough for a slave to lay down on a short ledge with their legs over their chest and then push their arse out so that they can get fucked. The fucking is all done anonymously. All the people see on the other side of the wall is an asshole &/or cunt sticking out. No one knows who they are fucking or being fucked by.

Madame smiled, "Yes, Nancy and I have done that too. It is a good way to get in touch with your submissive side without anyone knowing who you are. Aside from the girls using those holes, Nancy and I may get involved as well. These last few weeks have ignited fires in our cunts."

Master Bob spoke next, "What I safety concerns Nancy. I know sometimes things get out of hand and there is also the question of diseases." Mistress smiled, "You are becoming an excellent Master Bob. I love that you show how concerned you are for the health and safety of your slave, but there is no need to be concerned. Remember when you met Travis and Tomas? They work security for the shop. They are former military; people know not to act up while they are there."

"As to disease, the store is actually a private club. Only members are allowed in to use the girls that are serving. As part of the membership, members are required to show monthly medical reports of them being disease free. Annie and I did the same things when we ran the brothel, both the girls and the clients take medical safety very seriously. There is no need to worry."

Sue said "We know there is a football game that you both want to watch. We have prepared snacks for you in the fridge. As an additional benefit, we will all come home horny." Sue went to kiss her Master and whispered, "You know what that means Master." We all laughed and got into van to drive to the store.

As we pulled into the parking lot Sue explained to Marsha, "Take off your clothes girl. All slaves must enter naked and under the control of their Owners. Keep your stockings, garters and heels on. Clients love that." Once we were naked, the Ladies attached leashes to our slave collars then used leather cuffs to secure our wrists behind our backs and led us in. Madame had the leashes of Becca and Sue, while Mistress had me and Marsha.

The store was not a cheap sleazy place. It was clean and very pleasant inside. The walls were lined with all sorts of kinky toys for sale. There were other naked slaves there, both male and female, all of them on leashed and wrists cuffed behind their backs. Marsha was impressed at how people accepted their roles and acted so easily with what they were.

Ralph, the club owner came out from behind the counter and kissed Mistress and Madame. "Hello girls, it is a pleasure to see you again. I have reserved the front glory hole room for you as well as the reverse glory hole room for later in the day. The other members know you and your girls will be here, so you can expect to be quite busy." Our Owners thanked him and then Mistress asked him, which girl did he want. He smiled and said. "Julie has been sucking my cock for years, she is the best."

Mistress handed Ralph my leash and I went behind the counter and on my knees. Ralph took out his cock and balls and I started to lick his big balls and suckle his cock. As I was doing that, I could hear Ralph talking to customers as if I wasn't sucking him. That pissed me off, and I decided to make him unable to do so. When I knew there was a customer in front of him, I really started to suckle him deeply, then I gently closed my mouth and started to grind my teeth on his swollen cock. That is what finally did it. He was unable to speak and soon blew his load all over my face.

After I drained him dry, I felt him took at my leash and he looked to my Mistress. "This bitch needs to be punished; do you mind?" Mistress smiled and told him to enjoy himself. Ralph reached for a switch that he kept under the counter and gave my arse a vicious whipping. Poor Marsha was terrified until Madame remind her that I could use my safe word to stop it. The fact that I did not showed her that I was enjoying it.

After about 20 minutes my arse was a bright red and Ralph was hard again. My sister removed my butt plug and then lubed my sissy cunt and Ralph put his cock inside me. Madame took the filthy plug and put it in Marsha's mouth as they all watched. Since he had cum recently, it took him quite a while to cum again. As he was fucking me, he pulled on my hair turning my face to him and then spit on my face. I was so deep into sub space I had forgotten there was a store full of people and soon they were rubbing my tits and slapping and spitting in my face.

Finally, Ralph came again and rested himself on my back. His cock was still inside me as I felt it start to grow soft. He bit my ear and said, "You deserved that whipping bitch and you deserve this as well." With that I felt something warm running down my legs as he pissed in my arsehole. After he was done, I turned around and dropped to my knees and licked his cock clean and then looked up and thanked him.

Being such a "gentleman" Ralph, realizing I was still cuffed and helpless, helped me up and then started to lead us to the first room. Before going inside, Ralph had Sue, Marsha Becca and I lean over the counter. He took my plug from Marsha's mouth and inserted it back in my bum. He invited all the people in the store to look at the jewels sticking out of our arses and if they wanted, they could play with them for a bit. After about 10 minutes we went into the first glory hole room. Madame looked back and said, "I hope you will be using the girls again Ralph Besides, when you stick your cock through the wall, you never know who might be on the other side."

Once inside I was impressed at how clean it was. There was a slight disinfectant smell, Becca told Marsha, "Ralph is very fussy. He knows that cleanliness is critically important and always has one of his workers clean up thoroughly after each use. Trust me dear, by the time we are done, it will be a mess in here."

There were 3 holes. Madame said, "The 3 of you will take turns working the holes. When you get tired, Nancy and I will take turns as well." With that they took off their clothes too. Marsha giggled, "Can you imagine how horny guys would get if they could see us now?" I smiled and said, "If?" Marsha looked confused so I pointed to the cameras. "All the rooms are on CCTV and men can pay to use the 'peep show booths.' They usually watch what we are doing and jerk off." Marsha just shook her head in amazement. "I never imaged a world like this existed."

"Enough talk girls! There are cocks peeking through. The holes were big enough to push their cock and balls through for us to suck. What makes the experience both sexy and humiliating the you never know who you are sucking, nor does the person know who is sucking him. Julie, Becca and Sue, tend to them, we have to have a few words with Marsha." We responded in unison, "Yes Mistress" and got on our knees to start sucking cock.

Mistress took Marsha aside with Madame and asked, "Are you okay with this girl?" Marsha nodded, "I am more than okay Mistress. Since I started to learn to be a slut, I have fantasized about things like this. Sucking cocks of strangers like this, not knowing who they are and them not knowing who I am. This is great!"

Mistress continued, "Every so often you will see a very long and big cock sticking out. When that happens, you have the choice of sucking him or fucking him anally. If you let him up your ass, just make sure you lick him clean dear." With that there was a loud moan and Sue giggled as she looked at us, her face covered in cum. "I win!" Mistress explained, "Ralph always gives the girl who gets someone off first a $20 bill for a job well done."

For the next few hours, all you could see, hear taste and smell were the sounds of cocks being sucked. I had the first cock that was long enough to take up my arse, but I let Marsha take it, since this was her first experience. I did get to lick her arsehole clean, as she licked the guy's cock clean. We would tell her later that the cock likely belonged to Ralph.

Some women would put their hands through the holes and the girls puts their wet cunts on the woman's hand so that she could finger them to an orgasm. One of the women reached in called out. "I want Julie." I leaned over her hand and she gave me a nice hand job. I made sure I came in her hand so that she could pull back and eat my cum from her palm.

Both Mistress and Madame took turns too and after 2 hours, Ralph came in to tell us the time was done. None of us cared that we were all bare assed naked in front of someone we barely knew and then walked naked through the store as we got into the reverse glory hole room. Ralph said, "The store is really busy today ladies. Get into position as quickly as you can please."

There are a number of different ways this could be done so there were different holes available. Two of them are large enough for the women to get the top half her body through the hole on her hands and knees leaving her body exposed to the outside from her waist down so that her cunt and arse fully exposed. Becca and Sue took those. It is so sexy to watch the woman in the hole being fucked. The side we see is her tits as they jiggle and shake from the fucking.

Another hole is by a short ledge, I laid on that one with my legs up and over my head, with my arse/sissy cunt exposed through the hole to be fucked.

The Dommes kept Marsha back until she felt she was ready for this. After all of us had been fucked a few time times I heard Becca laugh as she farted cum all over the floor on the other side of the wall. Madame explained, when your ass gets fucked that much, the cock drives air into our assholes. Since our assholes are filled with cum, when we finally fart it spews cum all over. Many of the men try to time it so that we fart on their cocks as they fuck us.

12