Julie is Still a Whore Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marsha giggled and then said, "I am ready." Sue crawled out of the hole to the other side of the room. For the first time some men saw the woman they had been fucking and applauded. When Sue came into the room, Marsha laughed. It seems some of the clients had used lipstick to write "cheap slut and pig bitch" on her arse. Mistress told her to get used to it, it will happen to all of us.

When Marsha got into position, she felt a hard cock buried inside her arsehole. We could tell by how violently her body was shaking that the man behind her was really fucking her hard and fast. That excited Madame and she laid underneath Marsha to suckle her tits and the man fucked her. Marsha must have been really excited because she came hard after a few minutes.

Later, as we all took turns getting fucked. At one point Becca and Marsha were getting fucked. Mistress and Madame decided to have some fun. The laid down in front of the slaves and spread their legs wide apart. Then they brought their cunts to the slave's mouth. As the slaves were getting drilled in the back, they were servicing the Dommes with their mouths. Once Mistress and Madame came, they leaned back and pissed in Becca and Marsha's face.

For the next 2 hours we all took turns getting fucked over and over again. All of the women had cum dripping from their cunts and arseholes, and my sissy hole was oozing as well.

Finally Ralph came over and told us time was up. He looked at Marsha and told her to suck his cock before she left. Marsha did a great job and soon Ralph spewed all over her face.

The 6 of us then walked bare arsed naked to the front of the store and stood there as people stared at us. What a nasty sight we must have all. All of us dripping cum on the floor, all our tits smeared with shit as we used our tits to clean the cocks of the men that fucked our arses. All of us had nasty comments written on our bums, things like "Fat whore, Skank, Old Nasty Sluts and Filthy Pig." The Dommes calmly attach the leashes to our collars and cuffed our wrists behind our backs.

Ralph then handed both Dommes and envelop. They took the envelop and then put us in the van. They reached over and did our seat belts and drove the back roads home because all of us were still naked. When we got home, the Masters came out to greet us. Still tied, Sue and Marsha got to their knees to suck them off, as Becca and I undid the pants of the men.

After the men came Mistress untied us all and said to the men, you should have been proud of your girls. The people still wanted to fuck them as we were leaving the store. I dared to speak out of turn when I said, "The people fucked you and Madam as much as they fucked us." Mistress slapped my face and then kissed me, "I guess that is true girl, but it is not a slave's place to say that to a Domme." I lowered my head and tried to look contrite but giggled when I saw Becca laughing.

Mistress then took the envelopes that Ralph had given her and took wads of cash out of each of them. She explained, "By law, Ralph is not allowed to charge for what the girls did. However he is allowed to accept tips for the girls." All of the bills were 100's, 50's and 20's. She continued, "We are fortunate and do not need the money, my girls donate their money to an animal shelter that we volunteer in and Sue donates her money to a military veteran's group to honor the men that served with her husband."

Please do not feel obligated to do any similar thing. This is money Marsha earned and should keep it if she wants. Marsha said quickly, "The library works a lot with the local children's hospital, I am sure they could use this money." Master Bob looked at his slave and said, "I am proud of your girl."

We spent the rest of the day just lounging around. Later that day Scott told us that the branding irons will be in on Friday. We then spent the rest of the afternoon making plans for the branding.

12