Julie Wants to be a Good Girl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked rather astonished at the thought, "I don't know, I've never used them or thought about them."

"How about when you had sex with Danny, didn't you use dirty words, or think them in your head?" I asked.

"Sex with Danny was just something that happened every six months, what I thought about mostly was that it would be over in 30 seconds and I could get up and read a book or do housework, pretty pitiful isn't it?" she said sadly.

"Well, what do you think about or fantasize about when you masturbate?"

Her face turned red and she held her hand over her face and said, "I have never done that. I even use pads because it felt funny when I tried to use tampons years ago. After today I realize that funny feeling was excitement."

"And you never got that with Danny?"

"No, I told you, Danny's penis was about the size of my thumb." She held her thumb up for a moment and then spread both her hands out to seven inches. She looked at that distance and then smiling lowered her hands to her lap.

"So how do you want to start turning me into good girl?" she asked.

"Well what is it you want to do? What are you curious about?"

"Huh, everything I guess," she said thoughtfully.

"Tell me," I said, "say it out loud, tell me what you want me to do to you."

"I would be embarrassed to say anything," she said.

"Well you better open that sweet sexy mouth and tell me," I said, "I'm only going to do the things you tell me to."

"That's kind of hot but I could never just ask you to do something, not straight out like that," she said.

"You mean you couldn't just tell me to take your shirt off and play with your breasts?" You couldn't say 'suck my tiny tits, play with the nipples'. I think you had better if you ever want me to do that to you." I just sat there waiting for her.

"Oh yes, that's hot but I uh, was thinking about something else. I uh, I had an orgasm from rubbing my uh, crotch on you earlier and was thinking you might maybe use your fingers on me."

"Then say it. Tell me what to do," I coaxed her.

"Touch me, between my legs, with your um, your fingers, please," the way she said it made it seem like a question.

"No, no, no," I shook my head, "That's not the way a good girl asks for pleasure. She is forceful, she leaves no doubt as to what she wants. And how she wants it. Communication is the key to becoming a good girl."

She looked down at her lap then brought her eyes up to meet mine. "I want you to tell me to do something first," she said, "I want you to tell me to stand up so you can take my skirt and panties off. If you don't start it I won't have the courage to do it."

"Just this once," I replied sternly, "get up and stand between my legs." She stood without hesitation and moved in front of me. I parted my knees and she moved closer until her knees were against the couch. I put my hands on the outside of her legs and caressed my way up under her skirt. I kept going until I reached the hem of her panties. She was staring down at me the whole time. I reached my thumbs under the leg opening on each side. Then gripping them I gave a gentle tug downward. She closed her eyes and moaned. It hadn't even been enough to actually move them. When she opened her eyes I began my journey back to her knees. Then I ran my hands up the outside of her skirt all the way to the waistband. There was a button and a zipper at one side. I slowly pulled the zipper down and the reached for the button.

I looked up at her and softly said, "Tell me."

She barely had her mouth open to speak when I popped the button and her skirt fell to the floor. A startled "Oh" came out and she was silent again. Her camel toe was right at eye level. Her rather wet camel toe. Julie's panties were a sky blue bikini style. I leaned forward and inhaled her fragrance. It was absolute heaven. She smelled of expensive soap with a hint of even more expensive perfume. But over it all was the scent of a warm, willing, excited woman.

She nervously asked, "Do I smell OK? I mean it's not bad or disgusting or anything is it?"

Very sincerely I told her, "You are the best smelling women I have ever been with. It is going to be wonderful to put my tongue in there."

"OH, cunnilingus," she cried. "You would really want to do that to me? I've read about it but it just struck me as something odd. That it never really happened that often. Why would you want to put your mouth down there?"

"After you tell me to do it you will know why you want me to. As for me, I derive a lot of pleasure and a great deal of satisfaction in making a woman orgasm from a good licking. I love the taste, the fluids, the texture, the way it makes her jump around. You'll see, if you're brave enough to ask."

"Oh dear," she exclaimed, "maybe another time, right now I want you to pull my wet panties off and make me come on your fingers."

I went as slowly as I could peeling them down and off her legs. When they hit the floor she daintily lifted her feet out of them and kicked then to the side. I looked up and found a sparse patch of pubic hair the same color as that on her head. I resisted the temptation of sticking my tongue straight up her.

I put my hand between her spread legs and ran it up until it hit her pussy lips. I gently started sawing my hand in and out, my finger sliding across her wet lips. This caused some moaning and her legs looked a little weak. I then turned my hand pointing up and split her lips with my forefinger. I just made it to her inner lips when juices started to trickle out of her. I thought her pussy was clamping down on me and then realized it wasn't, she was that tight. I worked until I had two inches in her and started stroking in and out. She suddenly screamed and reached down with both hands on my wrist to stop me. She started panting and the trickle became a flood. She couldn't hold herself and I caught her as she started going down.

I turned her and got her sitting up on the couch. She had a look of wonder on her face and said, "More, much more, I like it, a lot, Will your thumb fit? Try it please, please put your fat thumb in me. It will be the biggest thing to ever go in my vagina. No no no, not vagina I have a pussy now. A greedy hungry pussy. Come feed the kitty."

Both her hands were on my right hand pulling it toward her pussy. She spread her legs as far as she could. I ran my thumb over her lips to coat it and after a few tries got my thumb in her. I started wiggling my thumb in her trying to stretch out this amazingly small pussy.

We didn't have to worry about lubrication, she was constantly dripping juices over my hand and her legs. The couch was getting wet so I pulled her forward until she was barely on the couch. Now the fluids were dripping out onto the hardwood floor. She looked like she was going from one orgasm to the next with only a short pause in between.

As she loosened up I started pumping into her a little deeper. My thumb started hitting something inside her and I stopped cold. My god, that is her hymen. This tiny girl was still a virgin! She had been married, and had been fucked but he was so short she was still a virgin.

I started stroking her carefully. I was thinking about all the fun we would have deflowering this tiny treasure.

Julie was slowing down a little, exhausted I think from coming for basically a half hour straight. I pulled my thumb out and brought it up to rub her clit. On the second flick of the bean her hips rose off the couch and she let out a high keening yell and fell motionless back onto the couch.

I quickly checked her heartbeat and found it a little fast but steady. Her breathing was quicker than normal but she seemed OK. I turned her and put a pillow under her head then pulled the afghan off the back of the couch and covered her.

I stood up and just watched her sleeping. After a while I bent down and kissed her on the forehead. I checked to make sure I had everything and let my self out. I was half way home when I realized I was still smiling. That was an awesome experience I thought to myself, certainly the most fun I had ever had with my clothes on.

And so many lessons still in store before Julie became a good girl.

Thanks for reading. Please vote and remember, comments and suggestions are always welcome.

12