Julie Wants to be a Good Girl Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are the most amazing woman I have ever known. So I take it this was a good experience for you?"

"Oh yeah, the best. I loved worshiping your lovely big cock," she said, "if you don't believe me look at the floor."

I leaned back and looked at the floor between her legs. There was a puddle nearly two feet in diameter and growing. Juices were still leaking from her pussy and running down her legs.

"Well I guess that answers the question of whether you enjoyed yourself doesn't it?" I laughed.

She reached up and pulled my head down for a long, long kiss. As we broke apart she exclaimed, "Oh no, I just kissed you after you shot in my mouth, sorry about that."

I hugged her and said, "It's my cum, why would it bother me. I actually kind of like the taste."

I sat down on the couch and pulled her down to my lap. "So what do you want to do now?"

"Umm well, I dunno, I um, kinda liked what we did last night," she mumbled.

"What did we do last night?" I asked innocently.

"Come on, you know," she blushed.

"Yes, I know but it's not going to happen until you tell me what you want," I said firmly.

"God you are an exasperating man," she exclaimed, "OK here goes. I want you to lick my pussy, I want two fingers in me tonight and I want you to pinch my clit when I'm ready to come. I want to squirt to much juice that we will have to mop the whole floor. There I said it, are you happy now?" Her voice kept getting louder as she spoke. Her final words of, "you need to fuck me with your whole body," were nearly nearly shouted.

She suddenly snapped her jaw closed and looked terrified. I just held her and started laughing.

I finally got out, "About fucking time lady," and buried my tongue down her throat.

I did all that she asked of me, even to the point of getting two fingers worked into her tiny pussy. I was careful not to break her maidenhead. I liked the thought of using my cock to take her virgin pussy.

My ministrations had the same affect as last night and she passed out from sensory overload. I gently covered her up and gathered up my things. I had to crawl around on the floor finding shirt studs and a cuff link. When I was dressed, or at least had pants and shirt on I went to the kitchen and found an old towel under the sink. I used it to clean up the mess on the floor.

I let myself out and went home for some well deserved rest.

Hope you liked it, thanks for reading. Please vote and leave a comment.

12