No Need To Rush

Story Info
A series of photoshoots brings a boss and employee together.
9.3k words
4.79
39.7k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't have to do anything you are uncomfortable with."

"Then why do I feel like if I don't do it, it's a problem?"

"It isn't a problem, it's an opportunity. What I am saying is that life is about choices."

Suzanne paused for a moment and looked at me, a little twinkle in her eye, before resuming her work and continuing.

"Did I have to go into business for myself? No, I could have worked for a larger company. Do I have to offer packages other than standard wedding and portrait? Do I have to go out of my way to make my client feel comfortable? It's all choices. You absolutely don't have to do anything that you are uncomfortable with. But, let me tell you, I think it would be a mistake for you not to push just a little bit out of your comfort zone sometimes. First, you may find that you enjoy it. Second, there are fantastic opportunities... monetarily and socially... to be had. Personally, I don't want to shut myself out of the world and out of the chance to make more money."

"I guess I see your point."

I (my name is Andrew) had been working for Suzanne for about 9 months. She was a photographer, I was her assistant. We met when she was my adjunct professor at school. I was a fine arts major with a concentration in photography and she liked teaching her skills to young students for little monetary compensation. After her in-class mentorship she offered me a job and what started as a summer gig turned into a regularly scheduled part-time position. The vast majority of what I did for her was administrative: answering phones, paying bills, keeping the studio clean, etc. But, as a true assistant, I also looked out for my boss. I admit I got pretty good noticing outliers that could ruin a shot; random debris, lint or stray hairs. I was always close by to make sure the end result came out perfectly. And, even when there was something I missed, there was always Photoshop to touch things up.

I knew that Suzanne had a steady stream of business for boudoir and glamour photos. I mean, it wasn't like she was hiding it from me. I was the one who answered the calls and booked the appointments and, if needed, did the skin smoothing and touch-up work on the computer afterwards. When the previous conversation happened, I had literally just learned that her services extended even further into the "adult" spectrum.

She told me that she had a client couple booked. It was a repeat customer who contacted her directly which is why I hadn't already known. This client had previously done... and was now looking to do again... a full, hardcore photo session. It was to be stylized and storyboarded. It was to be intimate and graphic at the same time.

The concern? Suzanne told me that to be in the room during the shoot I would also have to be nude. The clients were nude. She was nude. Everyone was nude.

"It's something I started doing a few years ago at the request of one of the clients. It worked out so well that I have just made it standard. Unless I am specifically asked otherwise, I try to have a male assistant for these shoots. That way there is a gender balance." She was so calm in her explanation. It didn't stop me from sweating.

"It's isn't like I am a model."

"Neither are they, neither am I. This isn't a pro shoot and this isn't meant to be sexual for us. The reality is that our exposure is to make the situation less intense for them. When you are the only one naked you feel exposed. When everyone is naked it feels normal. The odds of their shoot going well are exponentially higher when they feel comfortable. When they are comfortable that is when their sexuality can really come out."

"I guess that makes sense."

"Just think about it, okay? But think fast because I need an answer by tonight. I have a backup I can ask but, if I am being honest, you are better in the studio and that is what really counts."

I was nervous. I had agreed to nothing yet I could feel my face draining of color.

"What if I get an erection?"

"I suspect you will," she responded in the same calm demeanor, "and then it will go away. And, if it comes back, no problem. If you do this, I think you are going to find that the reality of any of the nudity floats into the background pretty quickly."

She left the room and I had a decision to make.

Of course I said yes. I am a guy after all, a decent looking, decently fit, healthy 21-year-old with the opportunity to see nude women. One of which was my boss, a woman of 46 who may as well have been 30. A woman I had had more than a single fantasy about. The answer was always going to be yes, no matter how nervous I was.

---------------------------------

It was only 3 days later the actual event occurred. Suzanne had informed me she had known about it for a while but decided not to give me a lot of time to overthink things. It was a Saturday and had otherwise been pretty busy. It was early fall and there had been 6 senior photo sessions in the studio that day as well as multiple wedding consultations. The day had flown by without my having even noticed. I was reminded of the appointment when she instructed me to set the room temperature to exactly 78 degrees and light a couple of candles. She also handed me a robe.

"Another one of the choices you can make. You don't have to wear this now but, I like to as it helps the underwear, sock and bra marks on my skin go away. While we aren't going to be in the pictures it makes me feel more comfortable to know my skin isn't blemished like that." It was still hours before the shoot but, as with everything leading up to this moment, her explanation made nothing but sense.

Seeing Suzanne in her robe was a bit of a revelation. I had never been able to make out much of her body as she always wore the stereotypical loose, linen "artists" clothing one would stereotype a West Coast painter. Of course I knew she was a woman. Her breasts would still bounce when she walked and the sway of her hips was enough to spark day-dreams, but anything more specific was a bit of a mystery.

Mystery no more.

With the thin cotton robe pulled loosely around her waist, I was treated to an hourglass figure of Page3 model proportions. Her breasts were obviously large and full, her ass round and curvy, she was sexy as hell and I had to sit down immediately to hide a rising erection. A muted grin on her face indicated to me that she knew my predicament and I immediately turned bright red.

For the next 3 hours we finished up work in the studio and I began to regret my decision to participate as I could barely concentrate. Any movement Suzanne made was a distraction and any glance at her was a turn-on. Her nipples were like erasers pressed against the front of her robe. The thin cotton cloth hung to the contours of her ass as she bent over a storyboard displayed on a large presentation table. Even her calves had the most perfect curve I could imagine. I was thrilled when her phone rang and she informed the clients she would meet them at the door to let them in. At least she would be out of my line of sight for a minute, maybe I could calm down.

"Show time," she said with a wink and, surprisingly, put her hand on my shoulder as she walked by. "Take a deep breath, Andy. It's going to be fine."

---------------------------

The clients were Tim and Katie, a married couple in their early 50's who, as I later found out as I archived their shots into their client file on our company server, lived a solid 6 counties away.

"Clients tend to take these shots away from the communities they live in," Suzanne explained when I exclaimed the distance of their address. "Unfortunately, we live in a pretty repressed society when it comes to things like this."

She had been right, Suzanne that is, in telling me days prior that the clients were not models. This is not to say they were not attractive, they both were, it was more a statement that they were not the commercial version of sex, just a real-life one.

We all introduced ourselves and Katie commented that I seemed nervous. "You needn't be," she continued with a hug. "We can't tell you enough how much we appreciate your working with us to make this happen."

Suzanne handed each the same cotton robe we were each wearing and instructed them to get their clothes off. Even though each was wearing loose items as it was, I had already been clued into stubborn elastic marks. Interestingly, though they were about to have sex in front of us, they went to change in a back room. In the meantime, Suzanne poured 4 tumblers of straight vodka and handed me one.

"To be honest, I would much prefer red wine," she said as she winced a sip of her drink down, "but nobody needs purple teeth when you are trying to capture sexiness. Plus, it will help take a bit of the edge off. It's okay to be nervous. It's not okay to be bad at our jobs."

When Tim and Katie came back she re-explained the order of the shoot, something I think she did just as much for my benefit as for theirs.

"Just like last time. We will progress in our pictures the same way we would in our story. You said you wanted to do a prison theme so, Katie, you'll be the cop. Tim, bad boy as always, you're the prisoner."

"Yup, that's me," Tim said with a chuckle, "a menace to society."

We all finished off our drinks and detailed the logistics before Suzanne called everyone into action. Standing up, she undid the waist tie of her robe, pulled it off and draped it on the back of her chair.

"Okay, let's have some fun!"

It's possible I went blind for a fraction of a second as my heartbeat rocketed into its highest aerobic zone. While my fantasies in the preparation for the moment dictated that I would sit and objectify my bosses casual nudity, my brain kicked into professional gear. Her comment on it not being okay to be bad at our jobs really hit home and I wanted to prove myself.

To script, the shoot went flawlessly and, if I can pat myself on the back, I was fantastic as an assistant.

I helped each of the models put on and adjust their costumes.

I assisted in shifting their bodies and limbs when Suzanne's verbal direction was not quite enough.

I brushed Katie's long hair to the side away from the camera.

I dabbed sweat off of Tim's forehead and belly.

I powdered the crack of Katie's ass, while Tim was penetrating her pussy, to reduce the glare of light and improve the shot.

Admittedly, I felt myself grow aroused more than once but, in each circumstance, it went away not too long after it began as there was just so much to do. Plus, as neither Suzanne or Katie seemed to care, I tried not to either.

Water bottles were distributed during a break.

Lights, props and cables were moved as needed.

At one point I even got on a ladder with Suzanne and, holding tightly onto her, used my weight as a counterbalance, allowing her to stretch over the models and obtain a birds-eye view she would not have been able to on her own. While the direct physical contact of our skin caused an immediate physical reaction within me, she only replied only with a wink, a smile and a compliment on a job well done.

Finally, I handed damp wash clothes and their robes back to our models after their final climax. Each of them, sprawled out on the bed in an orgasmic fog only briefly acknowledged my presence before breaking into tired laughter at the joy of their situation, cuddling and kissing as if we were not in the room.

Soon enough, we weren't.

Seeing their post-coital bliss, Suzanne had quietly grabbed my hand and pulled me with her into an annex kitchenette between the office and the studio.

"Can you believe that?"

Her skin was flushed as she spun around to whisper to me, actually pulling me into a hug, our sweaty skin immediately sticking together.

"That was almost 3 hours! Granted, there was a lot of stop-and-go in between scenes and shots but, damn, that was hot! I have to give Tim credit for lasting that long. Heck, even I am sweaty and practically worn out!"

I felt a look of confusion drift into a smile on my face.

"Yeah," Suzanne said, acknowledging my grin, "probably not something you have to worry about yet."

There was a break of silence for a minute as she released me and set out a sigh into the ceiling.

"Oh, and by the way," she continued, "you're hired. You were seriously fantastic in there as an assistant."

I felt myself flush. "Uhm, thanks. I was trying."

"It showed! I have only had a couple of sessions go over one hour before and that was basically only because the guy wasn't staying hard. You made everything so seamless, it was like you were thinking exactly what I was thinking and made sure those two didn't feel like they were part of a production."

Both of us were still nude. Neither of us had thought to grab our robes as we rushed out of the studio and neither of us would have needed one either as it had physically gotten so hot in the room. As it was obvious that she was still lost in thought, I took a moment to size up my boss and liked what I saw: large, full breasts; round, tan areola with a perfectly centered eraser nipple; curvy, feminine hips; a groomed, dark brown patch of pubic hair crowning her simple, tucked away pussy lips. Everything about her was soft and inviting.

I overestimated how discrete I was with my gaze and Suzanne caught me looking. Though, instead of ignoring it or chastising me, my voyeurism was greeted with a legitimate laugh.

"Oh, my God, Andy. For Christ's sake, it's okay to look!"

After mocking a few "model-like" poses while facing me, Suzanne put her arms in the air and slowly turned, my eyes darting about, frantically trying to take in every inch of her lucious, sensual body.

Big mistake.

For the hundredth time of the night, I felt myself start to get aroused and, thankfully, we were called back to duty.

Katie had called us back to the studio and Suzanne immediately snapped to attention and walked by me. I took a minute to compose myself and joined her and walked almost directly into a full body, nude hug from Katie.

"Thank you," she said loudly and excitedly, "Tim and I had a wonderful time and are sure that the pictures will reflect that. This is not to say our first experience was bad as we never would have come back if it had been, but this was perfect."

"No hug from me, buddy," Tim addressed me with an outstretched hand after Katie had let me go and stepped away, "but she's right. We really appreciate you. Both of you."

"He's a keeper," Suzanne responded as she stepped to my side and wrapped an arm around my waist, "why don't we all get cleaned up and dressed? Andrew and I have a lot of work to do to get those pics back to you as quickly as possible. So, you two use the bathroom first and we will get things cleaned up out here."

It was surreal to me. Everything was so business-like yet we were all nude. Of course Suzanne had already told me that the nudity gets normalized when everyone is naked. But, when you have never experienced anything like it you just can't imagine. I knew that there were people out there that did not have standard American hangups about nudity, heck even my parents had told me they had been to a nude beach, but it was still not normal for me. Plus, two people were literally just having sex in front of me and now were exchanging pleasantries as if they came over for afternoon tea. Again, surreal.

I was handed my robe and a pair of rubber gloves and was instructed to strip the set down for everything to be washed and cleaned. I was also pleasantly surprised when Suzanne said that a professional cleaning crew would be coming in to sanitize everything that was not machine washable, something I assumed was my job and something I was very much not looking forward to.

For her part, Suzanne put her robe back on, grabbed her camera and immediately downloaded the memory card to our main studio computer. It had become a pretty standard routine: she does an initial download, cursory scan and selection of images and then I went through with Photoshop to clean up the "keepers."

Katie and Tim had left and, while it was late, both of us were still a bit wired from the high of the session so we decided to keep at it for a little while. No sense in losing momentum. Suzanne had selected a couple handfuls of shots and asked me to run some preliminary processing on them while she took a shower. Settled into the office chair, I got to work.

It was obviously not normal work.

Normal work involved smoothing over pimples and wrinkles and bags under the eyes. It did not involve cropping, lighting balance and color correction on hard core pornography. At least my normal work previously had not. Then again, was this even considered porn? I mean it wasn't going to be sold or used to titillate others, just something special for a couple. That philosophical thought kept my erection tempered, but certainly not at bay.

I had a system in place that I used pretty regularly that worked for me and I found that once I was a couple of minutes into each picture I would zone out into the technical aspect of it and be able to focus on the task at hand. But, true to the non-standard pics, that evening saw the first few minutes involving sucking the drool back into my mouth, shifting in my seat to make my erection more comfortable and avoiding the urge to satisfy my urge to cum.

Not normal work.

I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings when I felt something damp brush up against my ear and top of my shoulder.

"Wow! That is a seriously sexy image."

Suzanne was leaning over my shoulder, getting a closer look at my work on the high def monitor. Reviewing my work was standard operating procedure. The scent of her being freshly showered and the evening we had just shared was, again, far from standard.

"Uhm, yeah," I croaked, my mouth and throat dry, "you got a few really good ones. I think they will be happy."

"Oh, I think so. Honestly, they made it easy. They were absolutely magnetic. It could be that they were a bit more nervous the first time but I am not so sure. I think our teamwork was key. Speaking of which, you need to keep me in the loop as to how you go about your computer work and I need to give you more time behind the camera."

It was something that I was hoping for, more time behind the camera, that is. I knew I had a good eye for framing a shot, I just needed more experience to get my speed in between each frame down. In school it wasn't an issue to take 45-60 seconds in between shots to make sure the camera settings were perfect, in the real world that was too long, especially for a session as "delicate" as what we had just completed.

I spun my chair around and felt my jaw drop, the exact same expression that came to Suzanne's face.

She was drying her hair and, although not nude, her thin cotton robe was not pulled tight or pulled together at all. Her breasts swayed with her movement and her skin looked visibly soft and fresh. It was the exact opposite of the porn I just had been editing and it was somehow even hotter.

Suzanne's mouth turned into a grin and I caught the focus of her gaze, my cock, standing tall and proud, also completely uncovered by my robe.

"Oh, shit, I'm sorry!" I fumbled with the thin cotton cloth robe and managed to stretch the fabric enough to cover myself but was still left with a comically tented lap.

"Andy..."

"Crap! Just give me a second, I am so sorry."

"Andy..."

I looked up and was greeted by her kind smile.

"It's okay. I'm not offended and neither should you be. Considering all the stimulation it would probably be more odd if you didn't react this way."

"Thanks. I still feel kinda' awkward though, ya' know?"

"I do. I felt the same way my first session. I have always been a bit of a free spirit when it came to nudity but, c'mon! This is sooooo different! I mean, people are having sex and it is a major turn on! After a little while it all turns to white noise though. That's probably what worries me even more. Like, am I going to break myself by normalizing all of this?"