Julie Wants to be a Good Girl Pt. 04

Story Info
Julie gets with a girl and has anal.
5.3k words
4.73
14.8k
12

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read the first chapters as they build on each other. Thank you for reading. As always comments and suggestions are welcome. By the way, you really rock a mask.

***

I woke the next morning to find Julie looking down at me.

"Oh goody," she said cheerily, "you're finally awake."

"And exactly why are you so happy I'm awake," I asked still a little sleepy.

"Well after you so thoroughly and delightfully took my virginity from me last night you never finished," she explained, "finished in me I mean or on me. You know what I mean."

I chuckled and asked, "How does your pussy feel this morning?"

"My pretty kitty is a little tender thank you for asking," she said smiling down on me.

"I think she would be a lot more tender if I had kept slamming in and out until I came," I said. "Don't you? Besides I like the girl to be coherent while I fuck her very tight juicy pussy."

"That's it buddy boy, you just used fuck and pussy in the same sentence," she said sternly, "be prepared to suffer the consequences."

With that she slid down my body and took my soft cock in her tiny mouth. The soft didn't last and Big Jim and the Twins were soon at attention. Julie could only take about four of my seven inches but she certainly tried. It wasn't long before I gave her the five second warning. She pulled out to the head and took my entire load without spilling a drop. She swallowed and proudly showed me her empty mouth.

She climbed back on top of me and I thanked her and told her what a good girl she was becoming. I gently stroked her hair and we drifted off to sleep.

We were awakened an hour later by the bedside phone. It was the housekeeper Gris asking if she should start breakfast. I told her she might as well because we were up now. She laughed and then I asked her if she had clothes on.

"Is she that kind of a girl?" Gris asked excitedly. "I do have clothes on but I won't by the time you get out here."

I laughed and hung up. "Breakfast is served my dear," I informed her, "apparently alfresco."

"We're eating outside?" she asked.

"No, what I meant was with no clothes," I explained frowning.

"Aha Mr. Smartypants," she crowed triumphantly, "Alfresco means in the open air. You should have said au natural, which means as nature made us."

"You know what happens to smart asses," I threatened her, "they get their asses smarted."

"Oh yeah," she said jumping out of bed, "You and what army."

I quickly rolled over and came off the bed in front of her. I reached for her and she laughed and skipped back out of reach.

She raised her tiny fists and laughing said, "Put 'em up, ya ain't got a chance agin me."

I looked down at my semi hard cock and said, "He's already up."

She looked at it and said wonderingly, "Danged if he isn't. How about that."

She giggled and came into my arms saying, "You better get that thing to settle down or put on some pants. We don't want Gris getting jealous."

"Well my cock hitting you in the sternum isn't exactly helping you know."

She said, "Well how about we jump in the shower and I give you a nice soapy hand job?"

That sounded excellent and so it proved to be. We dried off and walked into the dining room holding hands.

Gris came out from the kitchen naked holding two plates heaping with eggs, sausage, potatoes, toast and a relleno.

"Madre de dios," she exclaimed, "she is even smaller with no clothes on. Cuter too, if that's possible. Sit, sit and eat before it gets cold."

She disappeared into the kitchen and came out with a tray of fresh OJ, pineapple juice, coffee and tea.

Julie stared wide eyed at all the food, "Do you always eat this much?"

Gris answered laughing, "I only make this much when I know he had a lot of exercise the night before."

"How do you know how much exercise he had last night?" Julie teased her.

Gris just shook her head and went in the kitchen. We ate an impossibly large amount and there were still mounds of food remaining. We sat around a bit then took a nice long swim. Before we got in the hot tub I picked up the massage line. I asked if Suki was available and they said in one hour. Julie sighed and said I suppose I better get a suit on. I asked her if she was going to get a massage in her swim suit. She just shook her head and got in the water. We soaked for a bit and had another swim. We had just gotten out when Suki arrived.

Suki is of Japanese ancestry but she is a fourth generation California native. I had always thought she was very petite until I was with Julie.

Suki saw Julie stand up and she marveled at how small she was. "Holy cow," she said with her California frankness,"this is one tiny bitch. I am going to enjoy this."

Julie looked at me a little nervously. I just said, "Go enjoy your massage, do what you want, no such thing as bad, be a good girl."

They headed to the massage room and I headed to the pool. Geraldo our general manager came by with some reports.

"I heard you were down with a lovely lady so I won't keep you," he apologized, "these are your copies of last quarter statements. I do want your opinion about tearing down the smallest apartment block and putting up a larger fancier one. The figures are in the red file folder. Your mom is for it your dad is waffling."

"You know dad," I said, "how can a man with that much vision about the future be so reluctant to change at the same time."

"Well that's it in a nutshell," Geraldo agreed, "I'll say goodbye now. Good to see you again. If you can find the time call and we'll have a meal."

I sat down and started going through everything Geraldo had left me. I didn't realize how much time had gone by until Suki walked over to my table by the pool. She gave me a nice kiss and said everything had gone well. She said she would be available anytime for a couples massage. I gave her a generous tip and she took off. I had just sat down again when Julie came out. She smiled and looked guiltily at me then looked away. She said she was going to lie down for bit and disappeared.

I knew why she felt guilty. It was my doing in fact. Suki was bi and that was why I had asked for her. I knew she would be able to loosen Julie up and give her a new experience. From Julie's look I knew Suki has succeeded. I gave her some time to sort through things and then went looking and found her in our bed curled up in a tight ball. She looked so tiny on that king size mattress.

I climbed in bed and snuggled against her back. I gently rubbed from her shoulder all the way to her ankle. She gradually relaxed and straightened out. She turned and pulled herself onto my chest.

"You knew what was going to happen didn't you? You knew she would rub me and seduce me. You knew she would rub my pussy and make me squirt," she said softly. "What I don't know is why you would want her to do that to me."

"Do you mean to you or for you," I asked. "I hoped you would be receptive to her doing it for you. To show you a different way to enjoy sex. To help you be a good girl. Why are you embarrassed?"

"Because you know I was with another girl."

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked.

"I already told you I sprayed," she said.

"So why are you embarrassed?" I repeated.

She looked down at me and said, "I'm embarrassed because I not only sprayed when she fingered and licked my pussy but I squirted while I was licking her pussy."

"Wow," I said, "two virginity's taken at once. I wish I would have stayed and seen that."

"God, you sound glad I cheated on you with a woman," she said.

"Cheated," I scoffed, "how can it be cheating if I set it up. Hell, I hoped it would happen. I wanted you to have this experience."

"So you're not sad or mad?" she asked. I shook my head no and she said, "Not even if I told you she wanted me to put my fist in her ass and fuck her with it?"

"Oh god, that is hot. So did you?"

"I did. I got my fist in and she kept begging for more," she bragged, "Suki was yelling and grabbing my arm and pulling it into her. I was finally able to get my arm in up to the elbow. She told me to fuck her hard, to straighten out her colon. She came twice, she squirts almost as much as I do, but I taste better."

I just smiled at this amazing woman. I was thrilled that she enjoyed herself. I was glad the only reason she felt guilty was she thought I would be jealous. When she realized I was not jealous but happy for her, she became very enthused about relating what they had done together.

"First she gave me a really nice massage. When she got down to my pussy she saw that it was already wet. She made a joke about not having to prime the pump and got her face in my pussy and went to town, I came three times then she used her fingers on me and I came twice more. After the loosening you gave my pussy last night she got four fingers in me," she gushed excitedly, "then, she didn't even ask me if I wanted to, she rolled me onto my back and climbed over me and just sat her pussy right on my face. The only thing she said was 'get licking bitch', so I got licking."

Julie finally stopped to catch her breath. I took the opportunity kiss her very thoroughly and to grab us a water. She sucked the bottle dry and was ready to continue.

"So after I licked her to two orgasms was when she wanted me to fist her. When I pulled my fist out, when we were done, she licked all of her juice off my hand. She said she loved the taste of her own ass. What an experience," Julie enthused.

Then she got a little quiet and said, "She climbed off me and spread my legs open. I thought she was going to lick me some more but she stuck her thumb in my pussy and got it wet. Then she pulled it out and slowly pushed it up my butt. I was so shocked I didn't try to stop her."

"Did it hurt?" I asked.

"No, not really," she replied, "it just felt different, full, a kind of pressure. Then she started wiggling her thumb around and stroking it in and out. That felt good, I even squirted a little. When I did that she laughed, pulled her thumb out of my butt and stuck it in her mouth. She sucked her thumb and said 'tasty ass, gotta go' grabbed her things and left."

'That sounds like a very nice time, anything else?" I asked.

Julie blushed a bit, and said, "Maybe, a little something more."

She grabbed one of my hands and brought it up to her ass. I rubbed her butt cheek and then slipped my fingers into her crack. I encountered something hard. Julie smiled and turned around on top of me with that cute butt nearly in my face. She reached back with both hands and spread her ass cheeks. Staring back at me was a purple jewel.

Julie said, "Suki left me a little present before she left," she almost purred, "you like it?"

I reached up a finger and traced around the whole thing. Julie was slowly rubbing her hips on my stomach moaning. I took my finger and tapped hard on the jewel. Sure enough a little fluid seeped out of her pussy.

I said, "It looks like somebody has discovered how sensitive her butt is."

"Yes I have," Julie moaned, "and I like it. Did you know Suki was going to do this?"

"No I didn't, she must have brought it with her," I said, "how big is it anyway?"

"I don't know, it felt like a baseball bat when she was putting it in there. She used a lot of oil," she said.

"I'll bet it did," I said grabbing the jewel with two fingers and giving it a little pull.

"Oh god that stretches and hurts and feels amazing all at the same time," she moaned. "You can't take it out though. Suki said we have to go to the sex shop on 1 avenue and buy butt plugs and have them on hand to replace the jewel plug or I will close up and it will hurt to stretch it again."

"Well she knows a lot more about dilating an asshole than I do," I laughed.

She slowly got out of the bed and stood up straight.

"That feels so weird," she said, "I thought it would come out when I moved but it stays nice and snug."

She looked at me and said, "I never thought I'd say this but get up and get some clothes on. We may as well eat when we run our errand."

"You seem to want to get a butt plug in you," I said, "any particular reason?"

"Oh yes indeed," she said looking at me closely, "I need to get my little butt stretched so you can fuck me in the ass."

"Really?" I asked, "if you thought your pussy was tight wait until I try to get my cock in your ass."

"Actually Suki said it's sometimes easier for small gals like us to take in the rear," she explained, "Suki can take my fist in her ass up to my elbow but even a normal size cock hurts her cunt. She says that's why she's bi. A huge dick guy in the ass and a girl to lick her up front."

I started laughing and she asked what's so funny. I explained that poker was legal in Montana and that most bars had a poker room. I told her it was very common for bars to advertise this fact and that most of the ads read: Liquor up front and poker in the rear.

She almost collapsed and giggling said, "That is absolutely hysterical, can I get a hat that says that?"

"Sure," I laughed, "in fact I have one at home from a trip to Yellowstone years ago."

We both got dressed and when we got to the door she asked how far away this place was. I told her was only three blocks or so. I asked her if she wanted to walk or take the cart.

"I don't think I could walk six blocks total with this plug in my ass," she said.

We got the cart out and headed out. We went by an Italian restaurant and she asked if it was any good. I told her it was very good and asked if she were hungry. She said she hadn't eaten anything but pussy since breakfast. We both laughed and I turned the cart around.

We decided to eat outside and took a table. A young girl came out and gave me a quick kiss then handed Julie a menu. She went in but came out in a minute with place settings, wine glasses, and a bottle of the house red. She took Julie's order and left the table.

"She didn't take your order," Julie exclaimed and started to get up.

I said hey it's OK they know me here. Just then a man in chef's whites came bursting out of the door and rushed up to me. I stood up and he got me in a bear hug and lifted me off my feet. He set me down and patted my shoulder.

"Oh my friend," he exclaimed, "it is so good to see you. It's been three or four months since you were here."

"Ah you know I don't like to come in the summer, it's too hot," I said, "Ernesto this is Julie."

Ernesto bowed over her hand and kissed it. "Any friend of our hero is always welcome here," he said, "hey I have to get back inside or you'll never eat."

"Our hero?" Julie asked, "what's that all about?"

"About eight years ago when they opened the restaurant they signed a two year lease, fairly cheap," I explained, "in just a few months Ernesto had built a good reputation and the place was doing very well. So the property manager saw this and told him if he didn't pay him 24,000 pesos extra per month he would void the lease and throw him out. The restaurant was doing well, but not that well. The peso was about 12 to the dollar then so this guy wanted $2000 a month."

"Ernesto didn't know what to do," I continued, "My family and I had eaten here a few times and liked the food and Ernesto and his family. I happened to cut through the alley one day and saw Ernesto in back of the restaurant, he had his face in his hands and he was crying. I finally got him to tell me what was going on. As someone who owns and rents property I was outraged."

"So I went to my father and related the story. My dad called our solicitor who found out who owned the property and who the manager was. Then my dad handed me the paper with the info on it and said it was up to me to find justice for Ernesto."

"I was twenty at the time and kind of at a loss. I went to a local cantina for a cerveza and to think. Then it hit me, call on my Tio Juan. He was a sergeant with the Federal Police when my dad first met him, I was just a baby. I had called him tio, or uncle, all my life. He had risen to Inspector General by this time and was just the man I needed."

"I explained the situation and outlined a solution. He laughed and asked if I wanted a job in the intelligence division. We set up a sting operation with the property guy accepting a bribe from Ernesto and the guy got 5 years. Not that long, but long enough in a Mexican prison. Anyway the whole family has called me hero since then."

"So you were a good guy from a young age I guess," Julie teased.

"The strange part is that the story got around and whenever someone in the neighborhood has a rent or lease problem they come to me. I turn them over to our solicitor and he does the work pro bono or I pay him."

"That must cost you a bundle every year."

"Not really," I said, "Most places refuse to take my money when I try to buy something. They say I may not have helped them personally and then they add yet."

Then our food came and we moved on to talking about other stuff. It was a great meal and I didn't even try to get a bill. I just left a generous tip and we hit the cart.

I found the sex shop and parked. Julie stood up slowly and told me when she was sitting she forgot she was even wearing the plug but was reminded when she stood up. We went in and found a large variety of shapes and sizes of butt plugs. We finally chose a small, medium and large in black rubber. I pointed out the whips, gags and handcuffs and raised an eyebrow, Julie giggled and said save something for later.

We went back to the house and Julie ripped open the packages and washed them in soapy water. She stood then up on a paper towel to dry looked at them and laughed so hard she snorted. I asked what she was laughing at and she pointed at the upright plugs.

She said, "They look like soldiers lined up ready for war."

I laughed too and said, "That large one might be a battle getting it in you."

This set her off again. Finally she tapered off and went into the bathroom. She came out with a tube of K-Y and handed it to me. She peeled off her shorts and panties and leaned over the counter.

"Well don't just stand there," she scolded, "grease up that little one and get it up my ass."

I moved behind her and picked up the small one. It was about the diameter of my thumb and 4 inches long. The first two inches were fairly small then it tapered out to thumb size for an inch or so then tapered down to the base. I spread the lube on it and then began pulling the jewel plug out. I had to pull pretty hard and wasn't making much progress. Julie was panting and groaning painfully. I leaned down and saw the plug was coming out but the reason it was such slow going was that it had stretched Julie's anus to two inches in diameter. I thought to myself how the hell did Suki get this in her.

Julie called out, "I know it's big, it hurt going in, don't give up now pull harder."

I did and suddenly it popped out, I almost dropped it. I put it on the counter next to Julie's head.

"That was in me?" she cried, "holy shit. Forget that small plug. Quick grease up the big one before my ass closes up."

I did as she asked and the largest plug went in to the base with only one firm push and a grunt.

"Oh," Julie moaned, "that feels good. It kinda hurts because it's long but it sure is stretching me out width ways."

I marveled at this tiny woman. Eight hours ago no one had ever touched her asshole and now she had a six inch long one and a half inch wide butt plug seated snugly inside her. She was still bent over the counter but she was slowly shifting her weight from one foot to the other.

"What now," I asked her, "are you doing OK?"

She moaned a little and said, "How about we take this out of my ass and put it up yours and I'll ask you the same question."

"I take that as a no then," I said, "did you want me to take it out?"

"Oh no," she exclaimed, "don't you dare. It's starting to fell good. In fact.." and with that she slowly stood straight. She wiggled her hips then walked over to the patio door.

12