Julie Wants to be a Good Girl Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go for a swim and then I want you to fuck my little tiny butt with that big cock of yours."

With that she took off her top and started down the stairs. I followed hopping along trying to get my pants off while walking. I finally got naked and had just hit the bottom of the stairs when Julie dove in.

We swam and talked and kissed and held each other. When we hugged I would reach between her cheeks and tap on the plug or grab the base and ease it in and out a bit. Julie had two small orgasms from this. I wondered if she could come from only being fucked in the ass. Soon it was time to find out. Julie put her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist and I carried her to the massage room.

Julie agreed this was the best place for this. The table was the right height to bend her over and take her or she could sit on top of me. I could also lay her on her back and pull her to the end of the table and fold her legs back to tilt her pelvis up for easy access.

Instead of being nervous Julie was almost impatient. She stood on the small stool that was used to climb onto the table and bent over supporting herself on her elbows. I grabbed some lube off the shelf. I started to apply some and Julie stepped off the stool and took the lube from me. She got a generous amount in her hand stroked my cock until I was coated and steel hard. She put some more in her hand and got in position on the stool. She said OK pull the plug out and I'll slap this lube in my ass and you get that fat cock in me. I turned her head and gave her a kiss. I got behind her and took hold of the base.

"Wait a second. Gary," she said seriously, "there is only one rule tonight. Once you get your cock in me you are not going to pull it out until you have come inside me. I want to feel your cum shooting into my ass. Are we agreed?"

I smiled and wondered where this woman had been all my life. "Oh course Jules, anything you say," was my enthusiastic response.

I got behind her and slowly started pulling the plug out. Her asshole stretched easily and the plug came out with a little plop noise. I held her cheeks apart and Julie got her handful of lube in and around her asshole then moved her hands to her butt and held herself open for me.

I stepped up and centered my cock on her hole. She was still open from the plug and half the head of my cock was inside her. I looked down in amazement as my cock slowly disappeared in to her. It was slow going then the head got past her inner muscle and the head popped in. I stopped to let Julie get used to the feeling.

She impatiently asked, "What's wrong, why did you stop?"

"I just wanted to give you a chance to get comfortable," I explained.

"I don't want comfortable, I want to to fuck my ass," she practically shouted at me.

I leaned into her and my cock slowly sunk into her. I didn't stop until I was buried all the way. I couldn't believe this tiny, sweet innocent little girl had taken my entire cock in her ass. I flexed my cock a few times enjoying the tightness and feel of her.

Julie broke the spell by wiggling her hips and demanding, "Come on you big cocked ass wrecker, fuck me hard, I am going to come and flood this room with my juice."

I puled out until the head was tugging against her ring and slowly sank all the way down. Julie was moaning constantly. I was worried she might be in pain but she put my fears to rest.

"Are you giving me an ass massage of are you fucking me?" she asked.

I increased the speed of my strokes and all Julie said was, "Harder, faster and don't stop til you come."

"What about you, are you going to come?"

Just then she let out a shout and nearly jumped off my cock. I grabbed her hips tighter and pulled her back down. She was squirting so much that the juices were hitting the table and splashing back against our legs and running down to the floor.

I she just kept shouting and coming and it wasn't long before the floor became dangerously slippery. I pulled my cock out eliciting aloud shriek. I jumped onto the table and pulled Julie up onto me. She rose up and aimed my cock and dropped down as hard as she could. She soon had me buried and was enjoying the ride.

"Oh my god," she yelled, "you go even deeper this way. I may drown you when I come again."

I was straining to get more cock in her and I grunted, "Fine, spray me, drown me I don't care, come on you good girl little fuck bunny drown me."

"Fuck here it comes, I'm going to drown you you ass fucking champion," she screamed.

She leaned back on my cock and started spraying. It was going over my stomach and chest then it got stronger and went onto my face then over my head. It slowly stopped and she just sat on my cock and started shaking. This tightened up her ass and that was all it took for me to shoot my load inside her tight twitching little ass.

"Jesus, oh man I can feel your cum filling my tiny ass," she cried, "oh you abuse me so well. I can't believe it, I just let a man cum in my ass. A delightful wicked man with a huge dick."

She collapsed onto my chest then and we laid there for a long time until my soft cock was pushed out by a river of cum. We finally made our way to the poolside shower and cleaned up.

"Thank you, you are the most amazing women," I said tenderly.

"Yes I am," said softly, "carry me up."

I got her up to bed and grabbed two waters from the fridge. I had barely got mine open and she had already drained hers. She reached over and grabbed mine and sucked that down also.

I laughed and asked, "Thirsty much?"

She said, "I need this, I bet I squirted at least this much tonight."

"You're probably right," I said, "thank you again, this was a great day."

"No, no, no thank you," she beamed at me, "I lost my give and take virginity's with another girl and you took my assginity so nicely. I am very satisfied. The best part is that I think I am a good girl now. I'm a complete woman, a women who can be pleased and please her man."

"Well I'm glad to be of service madam, anything else I can do for you?" I asked.

"Oh god no, not right now anyway," she said.

I knew from her voice she was thinking about something else. Something she was curious about.

"OK, what 's up?" I prodded her.

"Nothing really I guess," she said doubtfully, then went on "when we were in the sex shop and you pointed at the whips and chains section I, well I, I kind of got a little wet, just a bit."

I reached over and gently started rubbing a nipple between my thumb and forefinger.

"So," I said slowly, "maybe when we get back home we can experiment a little with restraints and pain." On the word pain I pinched her nipple hard,

She jumped about a foot in the air and yelled, "You asshole!"

"Oh god, I'm sorry," I apologized, "too hard?"

"No you idiot," she laughed, "now we have to change the sheets before we go to sleep. When you pinched my nipple I squirted the bed. I think we found another virginity for you to take. And another way for me to be a good girl"

We both laughed, got up, and changed the sheets. We got back in bed and snuggled up. Before we knew it we were asleep.

12