Julie Wants to be a Good Girl Pt. 05

Story Info
Julie disciplines a friend.
5.7k words
4.67
13.8k
9
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each story in this series builds on the previous one so reading them in order is recommended. Please vote and if the mood strikes leave a comment. As always, thank you for reading.

After the epic day that saw Julie lose, as she called it, her assginity we had three more days in Playa del Carmen.

It was pretty low key. Sleep in late, eat a nice meal in the house, lounge around the pool, go out to one of the many fantastic restaurants, then a quiet evening around the pool.

Oh yeah, and fuck like teenagers where we could find a flat reasonably private spot. Julie could take my cock in her pussy with no problems and only needed a little lube to take it up her cute ass.

We laughed and joked, hugged and talked, swam and sunned all day and half the night. Then, all too soon, it was time to go back.

Geraldo showed up to take us to the airport. We made it in good order, cleared customs and immigration and had a nice flight home.

We got in about 8 pm and retrieving my truck we started back to town.

"Where do you want to go," I asked Julie, "my place or yours."

"Mine," she said, "I don't have any of my things at your house and I have to work I the morning."

As an afterthought she said, "And no, I don't want you to stay at my place. I want to go to bed alone and just savor all the memories. This has been, without a doubt, the best week of my life, bar none."

"That actually sounds like a good idea," I replied, "it really has been the best week of my life also."

We pulled up at her place and I carried her bag to the door. At the door she turned and put her hand on my chest. "No you don't buster," said said firmly, "put the bag down and leave. If I let you in the house you'll have me bent over the back of the couch in a heartbeat."

I laughed and agreed that that would probably happen. I kissed her and headed to the truck.

"I'm on days so come by at 11:30 with lunch, pizza from Sammy's would be great," she said as she opened her door, waved, and stepped in.

The next morning was filled with meetings and business stuff. I barely made it in time to pick up the pizza and get to the C store. I texted and said come and get it and carried the pizza to the picnic table. Julie came out with two sodas and sat down.

"I never told you what kind I liked," she said, "what did you get?" I told her my favorite was pepperoni and mushroom so half was that and half just pepperoni. She opened the box and spun it around so the pep and mushroom half were in front of her.

"Sucks to be without mushrooms doesn't it?" she said innocently.

I laughed and we shared the whole pie. We finished and she clapped her hands and said, "I forgot, I have news. Michelle, the day manager got promoted to another store. Mary is the new day manager and I have the most seniority so I am on permanent days with only one weekend a month."

"Wow, that is good news," I said as hugged her, "having a day schedule makes life a lot easier."

"Also means I get my nights free to do, oh I don't know what," she mused.

"I can think of what," I leered at her.

She laughed and said, "Yeah but not tonight, my friend Lou from my old store is coming over. She never liked Danny and we are going to celebrate him being gone."

"Speaking of such," I said, "my lawyer, Jerry Carlson, is going to drop off a divorce questionnaire for you to fill out this afternoon."

"Dammit Gary," she said, "you can't keep doing things like that for me, it's not fair."

"Hey listen up," I said, "i want you free and clear of Danny for personal reasons. Also, Jerry is on retainer, I have to pay him whether I use him or not. Your divorce will, in effect, be free."

"OK," she said, "I don't like it. But after I think about it I will accept the fact that in some strange way, you may be right."

She smiled, gave me a hug and a kiss and went inside. I threw the garbage away and then went in to thank Mary for getting Julie on days.. She just smiled and said that's what pals are for. I said well then, thanks pal. She came right back with who said I was talking about you being my pal. I gave her a quick hug and was out the door. Thursday passed quickly and I called Julie to see if we were going out on Friday.

"I would love to," she said, "but Lou and I had such a great time we're going out to lunch and shopping with her daughter on Saturday. Which means I have to clean my house and do laundry Friday night. I have been an absolute lazy slug since Playa. So no, but definitely Sunday."

I said, "I've met Lou, she seems about my age. How old is her daughter?"

"She just turned 18 last month," she informed me, "Lou had her very young, she's only 37. She's been on her own a while now."

"Huh," I said, "she doesn't look that old. Very well preserved. Divorced?"

"No, she's a widow actually. Husband got killed on a construction site six years ago. She always says she loved him very much but I think he used to hit her."

"Why do you think that." I asked.

"She used to come to work and move very carefully, looked like she had a hard time sitting down," Julie explained, "I never saw a bruise and when I asked her she always had an excuse like I tripped over the dog, I fell on the ice, I fell getting out of the boat. That kind of thing.

"Funny thing is she stopped having these 'accidents' after he died. None of my business but I'm not sorry he's gone."

"So the girl is a senior this year?" I asked.

"Yup, Sadie is her name, god how old fashioned is that," she asked, "the sad part is she acts as prim and proper as her name. A lot like me at that age I suppose, not many friends, doesn't date much."

"A lot like you two weeks ago you mean," I teased.

"Exactly," she declared, "right before you took all my virginity's and I became good girl."

I laughed and said goodnight, talk to you tomorrow and hung up.

Julie called me in a panic early Saturday morning saying, "The rain gutter on the front porch is hanging down. The landlord said he can't get here for a few days. He said get it fixed and take it off next months rent. Who do I call?"

"Take it easy honey, I'll have one of my guys come over on Monday and take care of it," I told her.

"But it's supposed to rain tonight and tomorrow, I'm afraid the rain will tear it all the way off and I'll have to pay to fix it," she said on the verge of tears.

"OK," I said, "I'll throw a ladder and some tools in the truck and be over. See you in a minute."

I got to her place and saw that the problem was the gutter had pulled out of the straps. I got it back up and added a couple of screws so it wouldn't happen again. I put my stuff away and banged on the door.

Julie came out and said, "Thank god you're here," she cried, "you see how bad it is."

I laughed and said, "Hey it's already fixed, relax."

She went and looked and shook her head. "I didn't even hear you. I was in the basement taking laundry out of the dryer and folding it. You are sneaky good. Come on in."

I followed her in and grabbed her by the tits from behind. "You know what else I'm sneaky good at?"

She turned in my arms laughed and stood on tiptoes for a kiss. "Yes I do know what else you're sneaky good at doing. Wait, what time is it?" she asked, "she looked at the living room clock. It's 10:30, Lou and Sadie are coming at noon. That gives us enough time to come too."

"Great," I said, "you know, ever since the night I dropped you off and you made a joke about me bending you over the back of the couch I've been thinking about it."

"Eww," Julie squealed, "thank god dirty minds think alike. I am so horny from thinking about doing it that way. Get your clothes off, I'll be right back. I didn't waste any time getting naked and I starting slowly stroking my rod getting it hard. I heard a clicking noise and Julie came around the corner wearing nothing but a pair of red 5" stiletto heels. I gave a whistle and she stopped and posed, one hand on her hip the other in the air.

"I told you I have been thinking about this," she explained the heels, "I figured if I wore these it would get my pussy up higher and make it easier for you. They also tighten up my legs and butt. What do you think?"

"I think you are a gorgeous, tiny, evil little genius that likes to get fucked hard."

"And squirt juices all over everything," she added, "and I have been thinking ahead there too."

With that she opened the hall closet and brought out three beach towels. One she folded in half and laid on the floor where we were going to stand and folded the others to protect the top and back of the couch.

She bent over and licked the head of my dick and then sucked about four inches into her mouth. She gave me about ten strokes and then stood up, gave me a kiss, turned and draped her body over the back of the couch.

She wiggled her butt and said, "Come and get it."

I got in behind her and noticed that with the heels on I only had to crouch slightly to get the head slotted into her pussy. She was so wet and hot I slid in to the root on the first stroke. She was tight and my cock slipped into to her easily at the same time. I can't describe it other than it felt damn good.

I must have been hitting all the right spots for Julie too. Her hips were grinding around in a small circle and she was moaning. In another two minutes she was panting and groaning. Suddenly her pussy latched onto my cock so hard I couldn't stroke.

"Come for me my good girl," I encouraged her, "show me how you come. Do it you little cum bunny!"

And there it was, cum running down our legs and shooting into the towels on the couch and the floor. I just held her by the hips until she quit shaking and moaning. She finally relaxed and I started pumping into her again.

"No, no," she moaned, "I can't take it anymore."

"It's OK babe, just relax, it's all good," I said soothingly.

She moaned again and said, "I didn't mean we were done, I said my pussy was done. Get that hot cock out of my pussy and into my ass. And don't stop until you come."

I may be a guy but I can follow directions. I eased my cock out and rubbed it up and down the mess between her legs and got it coated with juice. I slowly pressed until the head popped in and with no hesitation buried my cock in her cute ass. As soon as I hit bottom I started stroking deep and hard. I was pounding into her so hard her feet were leaving the floor and then making little clicking sounds on the hardwood when I pulled out.

"Oh my god you do that so well, you fuck my tiny little ass so well, she shouted, "but you can do it harder, go ahead ram me full of cock."

With all our carrying on I didn't hear anything until, "Julie what are you doing, oh my god, I see what you're doing."

I looked over my shoulder and there was a good looking, but dressed kind of frumpy, young lady. I stopped moving and Julie groaned, "Why did you stop fucking my ass, keep going"

By this time the young lady had stepped up to the couch and was staring at the junction of our privates. I was tapping on Julie's back and calling her name when she came to earth and was coherent.

"What's the matter," she asked grumpily.

I said, "We have company. Sadie I presume." I turned my head to look at her and she smiled and nodded.

"Oh god, don't let her in. Hurry up and come in me, I want to feel it. I want to put a butt plug in and walk around all day with your cum in my ass."

At this point Sadie let out a laugh. Julie let out a squeal. I stayed silent trying to figure out the next move.

"Sadie, why don't you go back outside and give us a few minutes," I said reasonably.

"Not a fucking chance in hell of that mister," she said adamantly, "I have never seen people fucking in real life and I'm sure not going to miss this. This is so hot.

"Julie you are so cool, you sound like you like a cock in the ass. The porn videos show the girls like it but porno is kind of like pro wrestling I think. You must be Gary, pleased to meet you. Your cock looks really big. God, Julie I have heard of the term fuck me pumps but you really take it up a notch. Why are those towels all wet?"

This girl would not shut up. Julie was twitching on my cock and I realized she was silently laughing.

This got me going and I started a low chuckle and soon Julie laughed out loud. And Sadie had still not shut up. Simply amazing.

I looked over and she had her leggings and panties down to her knees. She was busy trying to stuff one hand in her pussy the other was furiously rubbing her clit.

"Whoa," I said, "that's enough of that right now."

"Fuck you Gary, I'm 18, I'll do what I want. Right now I want to see you fuck Julie's ass."

Julie started moving her hips back into me and said, "God that bald pussy looks good enough to eat."

"What do you think Lou is going to say when she finds out about this?" I was the only one thinking rationally at this point and yet I noticed my hips were starting to move also.

Sadie piped up and said, "She would say 'good for you all, glad someone's getting some'"

Julie laughed, "Yeah you got that right. Sadie come around and stand on the couch. Wait, take your leggings off first.."

In a flash Sadie had peeled her leggings and panties off and almost ran around the couch.

"Oh my god, what are you going to do?" Sadie asked, "Oh, are you going to eat my pussy? Please eat me out."

Sadie was up on the couch with her pussy in Julie's face. Julie was ready to dig in when I asked, "Jules you think this is a good idea?"

Julie looked back at me then she looked up at Sadie.

"Sadie this is entirely up to you. Anything you feel comfortable doing. You can leave right now and we'll never talk about it. If you stay we'll talk about it but not to anyone else, understand?"

Sadie looked very serious and then said, "I have a two work answer for you. Eat me." She grabbed Julies hair and used it to pull Julie's face into her pussy. My cock has lost some it's stiffness but watching Sadie's face contort with pleasure and hearing the slurping noises from Julie

brought it back to life and I started in on Julie's ass once more.

I could see Sadie was building to a climax and just watched it happen. As much as the young girl had talked before this, her orgasm was almost silent. Just one little moan and her body shook for a few seconds. She pulled away from Julie's mouth and just watched us fuck.

Now that she wasn't concentrating on licking Sadie she got back into it and slammed her narrow hips back into me. It didn't take long before she squirted all over ours legs again. I was getting close and told her so.

Julie told Sadie to go to her bedside table and fetch the biggest black butt plug in the top drawer. Sadie dashed off and soon came back. She had the plug in her mouth lubing and warming it up. When I saw her with the butt plug all the way in her mouth up to the base I lost it and filled Julie's tight ass with cum.

Sadie came up to me and gave me a long kiss. She pulled away and asked if she could put the plug in. Julie said of course. I pulled out and Sadie quickly and easily got the plug in.

I was standing there with my cock deflating when Sadie dropped down and sucked my cock into her throat in one go. Julie heard her slurping and turned to look. She dropped to her knees and grabbed Sadie's hair and used it to pull her down harder on my rapidly stiffening cock. Julie was talking dirty to Sadie calling her an ass eating whore and a cock sucking slut. The more she degraded her the harder and deeper Sadie took my cock. Julie pulled her all the way off my cock and saw that I was fully erect. She pushed her head all the way down until Sadie's lips were in my pubes. Julie held her down for 30 seconds and Sadie just slowly swung her head from side to side. Julie let her head go and Sadie stayed down for ten seconds before slowly coming all the way off. We were both in awe of this 18 year old that could deep throat my seven inches.

Sadie looked at us staring at her and giggled, "I have absolutely no gag reflex so it's not hard. I can take a ten inch cumber down no problem."

"By the way Julie, I like the taste of your ass. And Gary that one drop of sperm I got was tasty. Julie where did you learn to eat pussy like that. Obviously you're not a full time rug muncher, but damn girl you rocked my pussy. I know I don't make much noise but my bedroom is next to mom's so I learned to be quiet when I rubbed one out."

Julie and I looked at each other and smiled. Once the sex was over Sadie was in non stop talk mode. I let her babble on and finally gave the timeout signal.

"Aren't you two supposed to be shopping with Lou? And where is Lou by the way?"

"I was ready before mom so she asked me to come pick up Julie and then come get her. I was like half an hour early which is why I walked in on you guys. We were supposed to pick her up like 20 minutes ago."

"You two better get cleaned up and dressed and get out of here," I clapped my hands together and said, "off you go."

Sadie said, "Do we have to right now? I got your dick all hard and now I don't get a load of cum? That's not fair."

"Yeah but just think of what a huge load I'll be able to pump into Julie tonight," I joked.

The girls grabbed their clothes and disappeared. I grabbed the three towels and mopped the floor where the sprayed juices had missed the towels then took them to the basement and threw them in the washer.

I got to the living room the same time as the girls and we walked out together.

Julie called me at five and asked if I had eaten yet. I had not in the hope she would call and we could go out, so I told her no. She said good because all Sadie had done when they were all out was brag about what a great guy I was. Lou said if he's such a great guy let's invite him over for burgers on the grill. I told her I could do better than burgers.

A friend of mine and I had gone in on one of those mail order meat things and they had arrived yesterday. I had pulled two porterhouse and two T bones out of the box and had them thawed in the fridge. I asked if they were up for that. When Julie relayed the info all I heard was cheering and clapping in the background. I told Julie I would take the meat out now and try to get them to room temperature by the time I put them on the grill. They conferred about sides and told be to be there at 6:30 to put the steaks on and we would eat at seven.

I got there on time and Lou already had the charcoal looking good. I asked them which piece of meat they wanted. Lou looked at the steaks, Julie and Sadie looked at my crotch. We finally got steaks sorted out and cooked to perfection. The girls made corn on the cob, baked beans and a salad. It was a great meal with a lot of talking and laughing and three conversations going at once. We finally got up from the table, the girls to clean the kitchen and I to clean the grill.

Sadie got an emergency over night babysitting call and headed out. The three of us sat at the kitchen table and talked while passing around a bottle of ruby port I had brought. We got on the subject of spouses and Lou told us about her husband.

She ended with, "He had a good firm hand and I truly miss that."

Julie missed it completely but I was thinking wait a minute. Lou was a sub! The stories about being sore from an accident were actually sore from BDSM games. To test my theory I was going to tell Lou to come stand next to my chair. If she did fine, if not I would pass it off as a joke.

I reached over and patted Lou's hand. When she looked at me I said firmly come stand next to my chair. She looked at me for a moment then got up and stood next to me facing the table. Julie was looking at me curiously and I put a finger to my lips to signal her to be quiet.

I reached my hand out and started rubbing her ass in a slow circle. I did this for a full minute without making a sound. Then in a conversational tone I said, "You've been bad haven't you Lou." Her ass gave a twitch when I said that.

12