Julie Wants to be a Good Girl Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You deserve to being punished, don't you Lou" a soft moan escaped her lips and was quickly turned off.

"Do you think I would be able to give you the punishment you deserve Lou," I asked.

A moan and, "Yes Master, I believe you can give me what I deserve."

"And what do you deserve as punishment Lou."

"Please don't call me that Master, until I am punished and redeem myself I am called Slut."

"Well then Slut what do have have for me to punish you with?" I cracked her on the ass with my open hand about as hard as I could and said, "You don't want me to hurt my hand punishing you do you?"

"No Master, never," she replied softly, "If you would please follow Slut she will show you things that are for my punishment."

"Lead the way then Slut." I looked at Julie and she was looking as us like we had both lost our minds. Lou walked down the hall and opened the door to the basement and stood waiting for us.

"Go to the bottom of the stairs and wait Slut," I ordered. She disappeared immediately.

Julie hissed, "What in the hell is going on with you, with her, with both of you?"

I explained the clue Lou had given me and the info Julie had shared about her bruises and to tell her about I knew about being a sub. You said you were interested in whips and chains, I think now is your chance to find out. Just stay in the background and follow my lead and we'll see where this goes.

Lou was waiting with her head down at the bottom of the stairs. When we hit the bottom she walked over to a heavy steel door and entered the combination for the door lock. She swung the door open and bowing gestured us inside. She swung the door closed and flipped on the lights. We were in a twenty by twenty foot replica of a medieval dungeon.

My god, I thought this is not a game to her, it is a lifestyle. No wonder she misses her dead husband. There were hooks and rings in the wall and in the large beam in the ceiling. There was a set of stocks, an X shaped table with straps. Ropes and chains were neatly coiled in convenient places. I walked over to a rack and took in the amazing number and variety of whips, quirts, belts, hoses, canes and things I didn't have names for.

"Come here Slut," I commanded. She came over and stood by me looking at the floor. I told her I was a very generous Master that cared about his Slut. She was to pick out three things I was to punish her with. She immediately picked out a two inch wide leather belt, a quirt and a thin bamboo cane and handed them to me. I laid them on the cross.

Very good I said now strip and put your clothes on the cross. When she was naked I told her to put her arms straight out and slowly turn. She had nice C cup tits that didn't sag. They were natural too. She had just a little roll at her waist but her butt was nice and her legs long and well shaped.

"Go stand under the beam," I commanded. She moved over and I picked up a set of padded cuffs from the workbench. I put them on her and attached the ring to a chain hanging from the beam. I looked for a way to rise the chain and realized it was controlled by a remote. I raised the chain up until she was stretched out with her feet barely on the floor.

I told her to explain the choices for her punishment.

"The belt is to warm the skin from shoulders to knees both front and back Master. The quirt is to punish my tits and cunt Master. The cane is to leave marks so I can remember what a good Master I have. And what I have to look forward to if I am a good Slut."

I looked around some and on another bench were hoods, masks and blindfolds.

"Do you want your eyes covered Slut?" I asked.

"No Master I like to see the blows coming. If you are a good Master I enjoy the look on your face as you punish Slut."

I went to the cross and picked up the belt. It was very supple and about four feet long. I wrapped one end around my fist twice as I moved around to Lou's back. I figured this was the safest place to hit until I learned to control it. I put a couple of strokes across the middle of her back. I leather made a nice cracking sound when it hit but I realized I was not hitting her hard enough to even warm her skin. I gave her six much harder strokes and checked my work. That seemed to about right and I gave her 20 more then moved to the front for twenty more. I alternated from and back until my arms were tired.

I moved in and felt her hot skin then reached between her legs and discovered she was very wet. I looked down and saw maybe ten drops of pussy juice on the floor. I traded the belt for the quirt and put it on one full breast and just lightly dragged it from one breast to the other. When I had went just past her nipple I raised the quirt and brought it down sharply on the flesh on the outside part of her right breast. She didn't even flinch but she let out a hissing yesss. I then started light little swats all over her breasts but avoided her nipples. I moved down and did the same to her pussy. When I hit her pussy lips I got a couple of long moans. I did her ass and then went back to her tits. I avoided her nipples again and she tried turning so I would hit her nipples. I stopped and pressed the quirt into a nipple and said stand still. She quickly stood very still. I stood there for a minute staring at her and she finally whispered, please. I quickly started alternating swats to her breasts. By the time I had counted twenty blows to each breast she was moaning and writhing and trying to twist out of the path of the blows. I also realized she was coming again and looking at the floor and her wet legs I knew it wasn't the second or even third time she had come.

I traded the quirt for the cane and asked if she was ready for it. She said yes please Master, Slut is ready. I hope you are ready also.

I started at her calves and slowly moved up. I was nearly to her ass when Julie grabbed the cane from my hand. She was naked and had a wild look in her eye.

"For the love of god," she cried, "can't you see what she needs?" Julie started swinging at the bottom of her ass and was really letting her have it hard. She was leaving angry red welts on her skin and I was just about to stop her when Lou started screaming YES, YES OH MORE, YES.

Julie had a triumphant look on her face and kept swinging until she had reached Slut's shoulders. Julie dropped the cane to the floor and staggered over to a cabinet on the wall.

Lou was hanging from her arms sobbing and mumbling how good it was. I brushed her sweaty hair from her face tried to make sure she was going to be OK. Julie handed me a large jar of antiseptic cream and went to sit on a bench. I gently started applying the cream and as I worked my way down Lou started to recover. When I was sure she could stand on her own I lowered the chain and unhooked her. I took the cuffs off and put them on the cross. I finished putting the cream on Lou's butt and legs and asked her what now.

She said there was a fridge outside the room around the corner and she could use a water. I went out and got 4 waters and brought them back. Lou was leaning over the cross resting and I gave her two of the waters. I gave one to Julie and we all just rested drinking our water.

Finally I asked Lou if she needed help getting up the stairs. She said no, there was a bedroom in the basement. She laughed a little and said besides, the sheets already have stains from this cream. Julie helped her stand up and they left the room together. I gathered up their clothes and followed.

In the bedroom Lou eased herself on to the bed and just sat there.

She reached up and grabbed both our hands and said, "Thank you so much, I haven't felt this good since my husband died. You both knew exactly what to do at exactly the right time. You both realize pleasure can be had without sex. You guys make a good team. Please tell me in about two months we can do this again. I miss it and need it so.

We both assured her it would be our pleasure to punish her again. She had a huge smile on her face when we turned out the lights and left her.

We got upstairs and Julie said, "I guess I need a ride home."

We slowly walked out to the truck, each of us lost in our own thoughts. We were both quiet on the drive to Julie's place.

We pulled up and I said, "You were amazing, you really got into this. I have a question, do you think you want to be on the giving end or the receiving end."

"I've been thinking about it. The answer I think is both."

"So should I invest in a nice whip?" I asked.

"Are you nuts, did you see everything in that perfect dungeon? You think Lou is not going to invite us back to play, with or without her?"

"I suppose not," I said, "besides with only two of you to punish we won't be able to play that often."

"Three," Julie said.

"What three, what do you mean?"

"Sadie is who I mean, she's a submissive little bitch who will truly enjoy being disciplined."

With that she leaned over and gave me a long kiss then jumped out. Call me tomorrow, not early, we'll do something she said and ran up the walk to her door. I waited until was inside and had the lights on then I headed for home. What a night.

12