Julie's Adventure Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie told him that was fine, and then started to stew about what it might mean. She hoped he might try to seduce her, but she was still prone to bouts of self-doubt. Over the next week, she obsessed about it. She would convince herself that Calvin was interested, and within minutes, could talk herself out of it again.

By Monday, Julie was a wreck. She was optimistic enough, though, that she'd spent a good part of the past week aroused. When she showered Tuesday morning, she decided to do something she'd never done before: she shaved her pussy. Jonathan had been after her to do that for some time, so she could simply tell him she had decided to try it.

She had originally planned to leave a small strip above, but at the last minute, shaved it clean. She was shocked at how much she liked how it looked, but was even more surprised at how good it felt! She couldn't resist rubbing herself a little.

Getting dressed, she decided to forego all underwear today, opting for a gauzy blouse with buttons, and a loose skirt. Even if nothing happened, she would feel naughty all day, and her skirt would show Calvin a lot of leg when she sat down. She made a mental note to be sure to undo a few extra buttons of her blouse when she got there; she'd noticed Calvin looking down her tops more than once.

It was already 1:00, and Julie wasn't all the way downtown yet. She still had to park, and walk from the lot...Oh well, He should be used to her being late by now. She got off the elevator at 1:15, and walked into Calvin's outer office. She exchanged pleasantries with Melissa Dunn, Calvin's secretary. Julie had never been entirely sure if Melissa liked her. She was always nice enough, but seemed a little distant. Melissa offered to bring Julie something to drink, but she declined.

Calvin came out to greet her, as he always did. "Dr. Murphy, so nice to see you" he said, giving her a brief hug. "Come on in!" As she followed him in to the inner office, Julie thought about his greeting: always "Dr. Murphy" around others. She suspected that some of the African-Americans she met used her title deferentially; others she had thought were actually making fun of her. Not Calvin; he used her title as a sign of respect.

They went to the "L" shaped couch in his corner sitting area. Calvin sat on the shorter section, in front of a small table; Julie took the longer section and turned toward him. She had remembered to undo the top two buttons of her blouse, and saw that Calvin noticed. After a few minutes of chitchat, Julie decided she needed to cut to the chase. The suspense was killing her. "So, what did you want to see me about today, Calvin?"

"I think we both know why you're here." he replied.

"Well,...because you asked me here?" she said somewhat tentatively.

Calvin smiled. "I did...but you have to know why." He was quiet for a few moments. "Would you like to see it?"

"See...what?" Julie answered in a voice that sounded strangely small. Her throat was suddenly bone dry. She wished she had taken the water when Melissa offered it.

This time, Calvin was silent for a much longer time. "My cock, Julie. Would you like to see it?"

There it was. She'd thought this might be where they were headed; hell, she'd even dressed for the possibility. But that awkward 14-year-old was still inside her, filling her with doubt.

But there it was. She was pretty sure she had heard him right.

Calvin spoke again, pulling her out of her trance. "Would you, Julie? Would you like to see my cock?"

Without consciously moving, Julie was aware that her head moved up and down a few times. It didn't move much, but Calvin noticed. He stood and turned toward her. She saw that his shoes had already been slipped off, and she wondered when he had done that. He unbuckled his belt, lowered his pants, and stepped out of them. He stood before her in his shirt and tie, and a pair of blue silk boxer shorts that were impressively tented in front.

"Moment of truth, Julie. Shall I continue?"

"Yes, please" she barely managed to croak.

With some difficulty, he managed to pull his shorts down over his erection. When they cleared the end of his dick, it sprang upward, and after bobbing several times, it stopped, perfectly horizontal. Julie could not believe her eyes. It was magnificent! It wasn't just the length, which was considerable. No, it was the whole package. Calvin's cock was long; it was wide; it had a huge mushroom-shaped head; it had chiseled ridges and prominent veins; and it pulsed as it hung there, as if it were a living, breathing thing in its own right, and Julie could see its heartbeat.

But maybe best of all: it was black!

Julie's throat wasn't dry anymore; she was practically drooling. Her pussy was also gushing. With no panties to slow down the flow, she worried that she might leave a stain on Calvin's couch.

She was aware that it had gotten very quiet in Calvin's office. He finally broke the silence. "Would you like to feel it?"

"I really think I would."

"Then why don't you move over here closer to me?" he said as he sat back down. "It'll probably be easier that way."

Julie stood up on unsteady legs and walked over to his side of the couch. As she sat next to her nearly-naked friend and his enormous erection, she flipped up the back of her skirt, so that she was sitting on her bare ass. She turned toward Calvin, and pulled her knees up so that her legs were pointed in his direction.

She never took her eyes off his cock. She slowly reached out with her right hand and lightly cupped its head. It was hot to the touch, and they both inhaled sharply. She moved her hand lower and wrapped her fingers around the thick shaft. They didn't quite meet; Julie knew then that this was definitely the biggest cock she'd played with. She wondered if it would fit inside her, then dismissed the thought completely. "It'll fit, or I'll die trying" she said to herself.

She began moving her hand up and down the shaft of Calvin's cock, marveling at its size and color. Meanwhile, Calvin had undone a few more buttons on Julie's blouse and slipped his hand inside. He had thought she often went braless, and was pleased to find that was the case today. He enjoyed playing with her small firm tits. His wife had grown very buxom over the years, and he found her fleshy breasts unappealing. These were flawless. He gently rolled one of her nipples between his thumb and forefinger, then moved to the other. Julie moaned her approval.

She was still rubbing his cock, staring at it like a young child with a wonderous new toy. She looked up at Calvin with glazed eyes. "Can I kiss it?" she whispered.

"You can do anything you want."

Julie leaned down further and raised his cock up. Starting at the base, she gave it a long, wet lick, up to the bulbous head. She pursed her lips, and sucked on his frenulum, causing Calvin to raise his hips up off the couch. She then put her mouth over his cockhead, swirling her tongue all around it. Julie's mouth felt heavenly; so warm and wet, but that was not where Calvin wanted to shoot his load. Not today. He turned his attention toward his ultimate target.

He slid a hand up her calf, and then between her thighs. He could feel the heat radiating from her pussy. As his hand went higher, Calvin began to feel the creeping wetness that was flowing out of her. She was drenched! At last, he reached the juncture, and received two pleasant surprises.

The first was that she wasn't wearing any panties; he hadn't expected that. The second was that her vulva had been cleanly shaved. Julie was completely and utterly bare. Calvin knew that shaving was a thing, but he had never experienced a totally smooth pussy before. He moved to insert his middle finger, and it slipped in her cunt with no resistance. She took his cock out of her mouth long enough to sigh, "Oooh, that feels good, Calvin."

"You feel pretty good on this end too."

"You like? I did that just for you."

"You planned for this to happen? How? I didn't know..."

"I didn't KNOW; I hoped. But I've spent the last week afraid I had misinterpreted your signals and worried that I was completely off base. I'm glad I was wrong about being wrong!"

By now, Calvin had worked a second finger into her soaked pussy, and was using his thumb to rub her clit. Julie made a strange gurgling sound, and her eyes rolled back in her head.

"If you keep doing that, I'm going to cum" she breathed.

"Isn't that kind of the point?"

"That's not how I want to cum"

"I've got to say, Julie, I had you pegged as an innocent goody-goody."

"Oh, I'm not. I'm a nasty girl. Do you wanna find out how nasty I am?"

"Yeah" he somehow managed to croak.

"I'd like to sit in your lap, Calvin. Do you think that would be okay?"

"I'd like that a lot."

She stood, unfastened her skirt, and slid it down her long legs. She swayed gently in front of him, wearing just her blouse. Calvin's eyes drifted down; her pussy looked as good as it had felt. He wondered how she tasted. She swung her right leg around him, straddling him where he sat on the couch, and lowered herself down. The heat where their bodies touched was incredible.

Since marrying Jonathan, Julie had maintained a strict rule with her other lovers: no kissing. It was a strange line, she acknowledged-you can stick your dick in me, but not your tongue. Still, it was her line, and she had never crossed it. Kissing seemed too intimate somehow. Fucking was just fucking; if you added kissing, it became too much like making love.

But now, for the first time in more than 20 years, she felt a burning desire to kiss a man other than her husband. No, not merely a desire; a need; a hunger. She turned her face toward Calvin's, and moved forward tentatively. She hesitated; what if he had a rule too? Calvin answered her question by pulling her the rest of the way to his mouth, and kissed her. Julie opened her mouth, and their tongues swirled together. She couldn't even tell whose tongue was in whose mouth. It was exquisite, and very sexy. She'd already been very wet, but she felt her pussy pulse a little as she got even wetter.

After several minutes of kissing, Julie couldn't take it anymore. She broke away, and whispered into his ear, "Calvin, I'd really like it if you would fuck me now. Would that be alright?" He managed to nod his head. Julie raised up a bit, and reached down to take hold of Calvin's cock. She found his fingers already there. Together, they moved his head up and down the slick folds of her drenched pussy, liberally coating it with her juices.

At that first touch, Julie had felt a jolt of electricity surge through her, and she had a small orgasm. It was easily the quickest orgasm of her life. She kissed Calvin deeply, lined his cock up, and began slowly lowering herself onto him. The width of his organ was breathtaking; she had never felt so full. She began to whimper into his mouth. Julie raised and lowered herself several times, taking more of him inside her each time, until she was sure she had him all.

She looked down, and saw that she was wrong, there were still several inches of hard cock to go. Already, Calvin was hitting places inside Julie's pussy that had never been touched before; places she didn't even know she had. But what really struck her when she looked down was the contrast between their bodies. Her alabaster skin next his chocolate brown. Calvin's long black snake, imbedded inside her, was the sexiest thing she had ever seen. She moaned, and felt another orgasm course through her.

Calvin hadn't seen all of her yet, so he undid the last two buttons of Julie's blouse and slid it off her shoulders. He was mesmerized. This woman was stunning! Her small tits and flat stomach were the perfect complements to her long legs and tight ass. His gaze fell to where their bodies were joined together and he gasped. "My God, you're beautiful!"

Now Calvin took over. He placed his hands around her waist and slowly raised her up off his cock. When just the tip remained inside, he eased her back down while driving his cock up. Within a few strokes, Calvin had worked the entire 9 inches into her soaked cunt. Julie was delirious.

"Oh my God, Calvin. You feel so good! Mmmm, fuck me, fuck me, Calvin!" He had worked up a good rhythm, pulling almost all the way out and then driving the full length of his cock back inside her. Julie felt another orgasm building up, bigger this time. "I'm cumming, Calvin! Keep fucking me...!".

Just as her orgasm broke, Melissa walked into the office. "You wanted me to remind you about your 3:00 meeting, Mr. Johnson" the secretary said. "Yes, thank you Melissa, but as you can see, Dr. Murphy and I are still in our meeting, so you'll need to come back in 30 minutes or so." Calvin had spoken to his assistant as if there was nothing strange at all about his sitting on the couch with a naked woman bouncing up and down on his cock. Normally, Julie would have been mortified by this situation, but not today. She was too far gone.

As Melissa left the office, she glanced back with a strange look on her face, giving Julie a crooked smile. Julie wasn't sure if it was a look of jealousy, or lust, or something else entirely, but she was instantly sure of one thing: Melissa had been in this same position,probably many times. For his part, Calvin never broke stride. He hammered Julie's cunt relentlessly. His strokes were tender and powerful all at once. She felt the beginnings of a massive orgasm start from someplace deep inside her. She started babbling; making cooing sounds; whispering "Fuck me; oh God, fuck me, fuck my pussy, Calvin ...I'm gonna cum, I'm cumming again!"

"I'm close too, baby!", Calvin whispered back. "Where do you want me to cum?"

Julie answered immediately. "Cum inside me! Cum with me, Calvin! Oooh God, cum in my pussy! I'm cumming now...!" Somewhere in the part of her brain that hadn't yet been turned to mush, she knew that was a bad idea. She was nearly 50, but she hadn't gone through menopause yet, and still had irregular periods. Her husband had had a vasectomy not long after their daughter was born, and Julie hadn't used any contraceptives in years. Pregnancy was unlikely, but not impossible.

Stopping was impossible though, as was rational thought. She continued to urge Calvin to cum inside her as the fuse to her grand finale burned closer. The thought of getting pregnant was what set off the explosion. Normally quiet during sex, Julie repeatedly muttered to her lover, "Fuck me, oooh God, fuck me, keep fucking me...!" Her body clenched tight as the powerful orgasm ripped through her. Her cunt clamped down hard on Calvin's cock, and that was all he could take. Pulling her down one last time, and driving himself balls deep inside her, he threw back his head, and with a growl, unleashed a torrent of his seed deep into Julie's womb.

She could feel him pulsing inside her, at least three strong blasts. That was new; she had never felt a man cum inside her before. The thought of what he was doing, pumping his sperm deep inside her unprotected pussy, was enough to trigger yet another mild orgasm. Panting and moaning, the two lovers continued to grind into each other for the next several minutes, until neither could move any more.

Julie was gasping for breath, and covered in a thin sheen of sweat. She collapsed, naked and spent, against Calvin's chest. She wished he had taken off the rest of his clothes; she would have liked to have seen all of him, to feel her skin against his. Maybe next time, she thought. Next time! She hoped she wasn't getting ahead of herself.

"Oh my God, Calvin. I might have lost the ability to count back there, but I'm pretty sure you made me cum 5 times! I've never cum more than twice in my life, and I haven't done that very many times. I've never felt that good before, ever." Calvin's cock, still semi-hard and buried inside his white lover, twitched a little at her words of praise. Julie felt it, and she smiled. "That cock of yours did amazing things to me" she purred.

He pulled her face toward his, and kissed her. She loved the way their tongues moved together. With most guys, it ended up being more like a sword fight, or else he would just stick his tongue in her mouth and expect her to do something with it. Another reason for her 'no-kissing' rule. But not Calvin. It was like their tongues were doing an intricate choreographed dance. He was a great kisser.

Julie finally came up for air. "My legs are starting to cramp, Calvin. I need to get up, but I don't know if I can move." He placed his hands around her waist again and helped her lift up to a standing position. His cock, which had regained some of its hardness while they kissed, made a loud slurping sound as it slid out of her pussy.

Julie managed to unstraddle Calvin, and stand up on shaky legs. She felt a glob of Calvin's sperm start to drip out of her pussy, and without thinking, she scooped it up in her hand and brought it to her mouth. The smell was intoxicating, and she tasted it. Her pussy spasmed again as she swallowed. She collapsed next to him on the couch, and turned to lay her head on his chest. The smell of their sex rising up from his crotch was making her dizzy. She saw that his cock was a sticky mess, covered with their combined fluids

She leaned her head down and began to lick his cock clean. She had never done anything like this before, but she wanted to please Calvin. It seemed to work; he moaned with appreciation. His cum tasted good, and she thought to herself that she'd like to taste more of it next time. Next time! There was that thought again!

Once she had him thoroughly cleaned, Calvin lifted her back up and kissed her, savoring the taste of their sex. Julie was surprised; most guys had a juvenile aversion to tasting their own cum. That was when she knew there would be a next time.

"That was..." Calvin started. "Amazing!" answered Julie softly.

"Yes".

"Unbelievable." she added.

"That too."

"Incredible" she purred.

"All that, and more!" Calvin laughed. "I am wiped out. I know I'm not gonna be worth shit for the rest of this day."

"I don't even know what to say, Calvin. That was the best sex I've ever had. You fucked me silly! I really hope we can do this again soon."

"I'd like that very much, Dr. Murphy. Very much!"

12