Julie's Awakening Pt. 03

Story Info
Free wheeling camping trip.
3.1k words
4.37
22.8k
16
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie, the tall, blonde now 19 year-old did a slow spin so that her dad, Bill, could drink in the beauty of her young body. The bikini she was wearing barely covered her at all. Two tiny triangles hid little more than her pink nipples and an equally brief piece of fabric made up the front of the bottoms. A thin string of fabric ran up her ass, covering nothing. She knew Bill would have a problem with it but she liked it and it would definitely be useful next weekend.

"You can't be serious. I have seen strippers dressed more modestly than that. Hector will blow a gasket if you wear that.

Julie thought, "That's what I am hoping."

"For your information, Marie has one just like it. And I doubt anyone will be blowing any gaskets. You men will have lots to look at this weekend.

Julie and her friend, Marie Pedronos, planned a daddy-daughter camping weekend. Mrs. Pedronos would not be going and Bill was divorced from Julie's mother.

Aside from the normal bonding by swimming and hiking, Marie had another sort of bonding in mind.

She had confessed to her friend months ago that she was teasing her dad by wearing skimpy clothes when she was around him. Her motive was simple — drive her dad crazy enough that her would break the taboo.

Her mother had finally given up on telling her to put on more clothes. She could see where things were going, but she didn't believe in divorce. She had also started punishing him by withholding sex.

Marie's teasing had, over time, become so blatant that she had walked by him in nothing but a pair of panties under the pretext of needing to get her clothes from the laundry. She had the feeling that the only reason he had not thrown her down and fucked her was because her mom was there with a sour look on her face. She did not know that he almost did just that regardless of his wife being there.

The fact that her friend, and sometimes lover, Julie was fucking her own dad after his divorce from her mom did not help Marie. In fact, a big part of Marie's plan was for both girls to have sex with both men.

Though Julie and Bill had discussed the possibilities of sex with others, she was still not sure if she wanted her hot little friend being with her dad. But the thought of having sex with Marie's dad, Hector, was enough to get her to agree.

Hector was a well built. mocha skinned hispanic. His daughter Marie had gotten her complexion from him and not her gringa mom. She was 5-2 with a slightly plump build. Her breasts were her best feature. They were C cup with brown nipples that begged to be nibbled.

Bill was short, thin and prematurely balding. Physically he was not much to see, except his nice 7 inch penis. Julie was 5-7, thin and naturally blonde. Her best feature was her firm ass. When she walked it looked like two bobcats fighting in her pants.

Bill and his ex-wife Wendy used to camp at a spot on a nearby lake. He knew that it would be a secluded area and he knew it would have excellent swimming and hiking nearby.

He had a large sized army surplus tent that could sleep six. It had a detachable partition down the middle that gave a little privacy. After a long day of packing for the trip. the long drive and setting up camp, all four of the campers were too tired for anything else. Well, almost.

It made sense for the two girls to sleep on one side of the tent partition while the men slept on the other. The two 19-year-olds had taken a quick swim before heading back to the camp. When they got back there the men were in the tent already half asleep.

The girls had skinny dipped at the lake and didn't bother to put anything on as they returned to the camp. Hector, not quite awake, not quite asleep, opened his eyes enough to see the two naked beauties walking into the clearing by the tent, their sexy bodies lit only by the lantern they carried.

He was instantly awake now. His short dark-haired daughter contrasted with Julie's blonde hair. The shorter, dark complected Marie was much different than the tall, very light skinned Julie. Though he had seen his daughter in various states of undress lately lately he had yet to see her completely nude. And though different, her friend was just as spectacular.

While he had the feeling that his daughter set up this weekend to have a chance to fool around, her friend Julie would be a nice conquest herself. He had deduced from things Marie had said that Bill and Julie were already doing it.

He had to resist an irresistible urge to pull out his hard cock and masturbate. He would've died of embarrassment if his tent mate had caught him. To make it even tougher, the teen giggles slowly turned to passionate moans. Were the girls doing what he thought they were doing? His imagination went wild.

The group spent most of the next morning finishing setting up camp and swimming. Marie wore a swimsuit almost identical to the one Julie was wearing. Which is to say it didn't cover much. Only her suit appeared even briefer on her fleshier body. Add in a nipple slip or two and both men were getting very horny. By noon, both girls had ditched the tops and were swimming topless.

After lunch and a brief rest in the shade, Bill suggested that he and Julie take a hike up the trail, Hector asked Marie if she wanted to join them. She gave him an unmistakeable look of lust.

"You go on. I think I want to swim and tan. Enjoy yourselves.

'Tan' was a code word the girls had worked out. It meant 'fucking,' and to give as much time as possible.

"I may get a bit of sun myself," Julie said with a smile and a wink.

"You do that!"

"Do you have any 'sunscreen?"

"That is taken care of, thank you."

"Don't get burned."

After they left, Hector and Marie went down to the lake. She was still topless, he wore jean cutoffs. His hard on from both girls being topless had subsided somewhat. But he was excited about being alone with her. He hoped he had read the situation correctly. If not, things could get awkward.

As they played in the water, their bodies has made incidental contact several times with no reaction from Marie. Maybe he had misread her intent.

"Daddy, can you help me out. She was trying to climb out of the water over a large rock. He went behind her and he put his hands on her waist and started to give her a boost. As he started to lift, she wiggled her ass into his crotch. The game was on!

He slid his hands up to her pert breasts. He had wanted to fondle her dark nipples for months.

"Oh Marie, is this what you want?"

"Yes, for a long time. I can feel your cock pressing my ass. I know what you want."

"We need to go to the tent. Oh Nina, I can't wait any more. They might be back soon!"

"We have time. They will be fucking each other's brains out."

Hector was excited by hearing her say the word, 'fuck.' Coming from her sweet mouth really fired him up, especially since that was exactly what he planned to do to her. And the mental image of Bill doing the same to his daughter also added to his excitement. He suddenly realized that Marie was pulling the zipper down on his shorts.

She soon freed his dark caramel cock out of his shorts. She could not remember seeing it uncovered before. She has seen him with a hard on many times lately. Usually straining his pants. She was not disappointed at the real thing. It was thicker than any of the boys she had dated. She was still technically a virgin, and had given several blow jobs to stay that way.

Hector had been denied by his wife and teased by his sexy daughter for so long that his cock felt as if it would explode.

Marie was also excited by her dad's throbbing cock. She had gotten wet while teasing him, but now she was gushing.

She leaned down to take him in her mouth, but he stopped her.

"Sugar, no. Later."

He slid his shorts down and off, then grabbed her bikini bottoms. She lifted her butt enough to allow him to remove the tiny garment. Seeing her pussy up close almost caused him to cum. The hairless cunt was dripping and waiting for him.

She spread her legs wide,

"Papi fuck your little princess." Her voice had taken on a younger pitch.

She tugged him to her waiting hole.

"Fuck me. I'm ready, I think, I don't know. Put it in me!"

They both shuddered as the thick head first touched her pussy. The copious fluid lubricated the way. He was in halfway before his wide girth found resistance. She nearly passed out from the pleasure. He carefully worked the rest of the way in. The grasping walls of her pussy seemed to pull him deeper until his balls were pressed tightly to her ass.

"Baby it's been so long. I've thought of nothing else but fucking you."

"It feels so good, It is so big.

"I have to cum soon, Mija. I can't help it."

"It's ok, you can cum in me. Fill me up,"

Hector was doing his best to make it last, but Marie's words pushed him over the edge. His cock exploded with stream after stream of his semen deep into her womb. Marie could feel the warmth spreading. He was surprised at the amount. He emptied his balls in his hot daughter.

He reluctantly pulled out. A large glob of semen dripped from her dilated pussy and ran down over her ass. She was content.

"That was so good, Daddy. I love having your cum in me. I want it all the time."

"I want that, too. But your mother can't ever know!"

"She knows what was going to happen if we went camping without her. She's not blind or stupid. She doesn't care anymore. Why do you think she hasn't said anything about me walking around half naked?"

"You may be right, but we should still be careful."

"Okay. I don't want to stop when we get home."

"I don't either. We can figure something out."

'Let's go to the lake for a clean-up swim."

Neither bothered to wear anything for their swim. They didn't see a need for clothes.

Hector had not felt this invigorated in months. The cold water kept his cock down for awhile, but inevitably it began to stir back to life. He swam up behind Marie, with the length of his hardening shaft pressed into her ass crack. She loved the feel of his warm cock on her cold skin.

"Sweetie, let's go back to the tent."

"Let's do here, in the water!"

Hector was ok with that. He turned Marie around facing him with her arms around his neck. Their first encounter was hurried and quick. This time would be slow and sensual. Beginning with a long kiss, they explored each others bodies. He could not get enough of her plump breasts. They were firm to his touch.

The buoyancy of the water gave enough lift to make holding her up very easy. She lined her self with his stiff cock and he penetrated her as she lowered her body. Hector was excited both by the heat of her pussy as well as fact that he was once again inside his seductive daughter.

Having cum earlier, plus the water's coldness allowed him too last longer. He was able to give her a thorough fucking she had been dreaming about. She orgasmed easily on Hector's thick meat. She got to taste his hard dick, taking him to the brink with her hot mouth.

He had her bent over a rock pounding in and out, when a familiar figure walked up.

"There you are — oops! I don't mean to interrupt. Sorry!"

"Julie, wait! It's ok. We were almost finished, right Daddy?"

Hector had pulled his now softening penis out and was standing sheepishly in the knee deep water.

Though she knew what Marie had planned to do that afternoon, she was still taken aback by seeing her friend getting fucked. The shock did not keep her from noticing Hector's semi-hard cock. She decided to make the next move.

"Marie, I need to take a quick jump in the lake to clean up. I'm so hot and sticky from my hike. Would you go tell Bill for me."

Marie was not ready to leave the lake, especially with her naked father and sexy friend in it. But swapping dads was part of the plan, and she did want her shot at Bill. She would have lots of opportunities with her dad in the future. Still naked she climbed out of the lake and headed back to the camp.

"Oh darn, I don't have my bathing suit with me. Hector, you don't mind if I swim nude, do you?"

Hector shook his head no. Julie smiled and began by pulling her t-shirt over her head, exposing her bra-less tits. She then shimmied out of her tight shorts.

Hector, being at a lower level, had a great view of Julie's fine ass as she turned to put her clothes in a pile. As she bent over, her best asset was clearly in view. The pinkness of her young pussy had Hector fully aroused.

"Mr. Pedronos! Did I cause that?"

"Yes Mija, you did. What are you going to do about it?

Julie climbed down into the water. She submerged herself and came up In front of him. She shook the water from her hair, and then took his cock into her mouth. He seemed to take that as an answer to this question. His cock was shorter than Bill's, but thicker. She would enjoy the difference.

Bill was expecting to see his own daughter walking back from the lake. Instead he saw the naked Marie. He was not disappointed. Although he had seen her in nothing but a skimpy bikini bottom earlier, seeing her completely naked for the first time was a huge turn on. The times she had sleepovers with Julie he had fantasized about the plump teen.

His hiking trip with Julie had been more fucking than hiking. However, this olive skinned beauty was getting him stirred up again. He almost forgot that Julie was alone at the lake with Hector.

"Julie..."

"....Is in good hands. I can vouch for that. And so are you. Why don't you get those pants off and I'll show you."

She dropped to her knees and jerked his cock until he was quite hard.

At that same time, Hector was bending Julie over a lakeside picnic table. He lubed the tip of his thick penis with saliva and was pressing the tip to her virgin asshole. She yelped when the head popped in. Soon he was in all the way. She forgot the initial pain. Before long he began a slow in and out.

Marie was now on her back on her air mattress. Bill savored the sight of Marie's puffy pussy between her widely spread legs. He had been wanting to see her naked for some time. The reality was every bit as good as the imagination. He sunk his full length into her. Marie liked the feel of his thinner dick. Not better than her dad, just different,

At the lake, Julie and Hector were enjoying a post-sex swim. Her ass was sore but in a good way. Her face had been covered in a mask of his cum, but that was washed away.

As they returned to the camp, they heard Marie yelling, "That's it Bill, fuck me harder."

Hectors first impulse to "save" his daughter, but the absurdity of that stopped him. He and Julie, both still naked, foraged for snacks and waited for the others to finish.

"I'm cumming. Put it in your mouth. God, here it comes. That's right, swallow it."

Then silence. Julie peaked in the tent and saw the two asleep on the air mattress. She turned to Hector who was now getting hard again from hearing his little princess being a slut.

He pointed at his renewed erection and pointed at the tent.

Julie got the hint and followed him inside.

******

Hector struggled to sleep. Another night and another fight with his wife. Needless to say, no pussy for him. Unless. No, it wouldn't be right. But a willing sex partner was just down the hall.

Before he could make that choice, Marie appeared at his bedside.

"What are you doing, your mother is right here!"

"I know that! but I am so horny! Follow me to my room."

"I can't."

The naked Marie anticipated that and lifted one leg onto the bed. This put her pussy into almost in his face. The sight and smell of her, was a powerful aphrodisiac, pulling him out of bed and across the hall. Watching her ass jiggle as she walked put him over the edge.

"Fuck me and fuck me hard. I won't break!"

She was already on her bed with her legs in the air. She was very wet in anticipation. He slid in to the balls on one thrust. As instructed he fucked her hard, long and deep. She did not break.

When he was done, he wiped his dick off with her bed sheet and reluctantly started back to his room.

"Don't forget that Julie is coming for a sleepover on Friday."

He smiled.

Getting back in his bed, he laid down. His wife turned partway towards him.

"I really don't mind that you fuck her. Just keep it quiet. By the way, I will be away Friday so you can have the sleepover. Bill invited me for our own sleepover. Goodnight.

He was conflicted. He digested what she said and, dysfunctional as it may be, decided he could stay with his wife for appearance's sake if that meant getting Maries hot pussy. He got up and went back to Maries bedroom. He didn't care how loud they got!