Julie's Collaring Ceremony Pt. 01

Story Info
This is the first part of a 3 part series about Julie.
974 words
4.17
16.7k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Julie and I am a very submissive older sissy. I am 5-9, with a soft feminine body. I have been taking fem pills for years now. They have given me a feminine shape with a nice soft arse and 36C tits. I work out very hard in the gym to keep my body tight. But I still have a bit of a belly which people that the men and women that I serve love to bite. Since I work out, I am told I have legs that most women envy. I keep my hair shoulder length; it is black with streaks of grey. I realized as I committed myself to being a sissy that I was bi with a very strong sex drive and desire to serve.

I have been watching the clock all day. This was the day my Master was going to finally collar me. Master told me there would be a ceremony that would be witnessed in front of all of his friends. I was on my knees with my head down as i waited for Master to finally come home. When he came in i got on hands and knees and crawled to him and kissed his feet.

He reached down and cupped her chin and kissed her face. "Are you sure this is what you want girl? Once we start the ceremony, you must complete it, otherwise I would be humiliated in front of all my friends and my reputation would be ruined."

I smiled nervously and knelt upwards and slowly undid Master's pants and pulled his cock out. I slowly took it out and looked up waiting for his permission. He smiled and nodded and then I took it into my warm mouth. His cock is 9 inches long and over the time we have been together I have learned to take it deep inside my throat. Soon I could feel the signs that he was ready to explode. I leaned back and his cum spurted all over my face, wave after wave, until my face and hair were soaked. I smiled as I leaned in and suckled him dry. I lovingly put his cock away and then thanked him.

He smiled and told me to remove all my clothes. I took my tight dress, matching black lace knickers and bra and remained in just my stockings, garters, black collar and heels. My 4 inch clit was hard as it dangled between my legs. Master gave me a long coat hooked a leash to my collar and then we left for the ceremony. After a while he pulled into a driveway and we went inside a barn. The barn was warm because it was heated. There were about 30 people there, a mix of men and women. I wondered how many of the "women" sissies like me were.

Two women came over to me and introduced themselves as Sue and Barbara. They curtsied to Master and then Master gave them my leash and they led me away.

Sue said to me, "Are you nervous sweetie?" I blushed and nodded.

Barbara said "Don't worry dear, it will be over soon and it is worth the effort." They helped me with my makeup and then pinched my nipples. I giggled as that made my nipples hard and they attached clamps to my nipples with a silver chain that hung low as they gently pushed me to my hands and knees. Then Sue took the leash and led me into the center of the barn. The people were all dressed nicely as if they were attending a wedding. That all seemed to make me even more aware of my nudity. As I crawled I smiled nervously at everyone, Barbara slapped my arse and reminded me to wiggle it seductively as I crawled.

Finally I was ay my Master's feet. He cupped my chin and said, "As I explained, before I can collar you, I will brand you. This is proof that you want to become my slave. This is your last chance Julie; do you want to go on?"

I swallowed hard and kissed Master's feet in submission.

He snapped his fingers and Sue hog tied me, binding my wrists to my ankles and then rolling me over so my sexy arse was high in the air. I could see Barbara coming over holding 2 white hot branding irons.

Master said "Last chance Julie!"

I nodded and then I felt Master start to apply one of the branding irons to my arse. I started to smell my flesh burning and that was the last thing I recalled. The next thing I remembered was waking up with the sensation of the girls wiping my arse.

"What happened" I asked. They smiled and said that I had passed out as Master was branding me and shit myself during the process. They were cleaning my arse.

I started to cry when Sue smiled kindly and said "Don't worry dear, we have all done that." I must have looked confused because she stood up and lifted her dress. I could see she was not wearing knickers and as she lifted her dress I saw that her branding read "PROPERTY OF MASTER SCOTT."

Then Barbara did the same thing and her's read "PROPERTY OF MASTER FRANK." As she lifted her dress I could see she had a clit like me and I smiled.

Sue said "Sweetie, we both shit ourselves as we were branded too dear, there is nothing to be ashamed of." I felt better and did not even flinch as Barbara pushed her finger into my "sissy cunt" to make sure I was completely clean.

Sue asked. Are you ready for the next part of the ceremony? I smiled and giggled.

End of part 1