• Authors
  • Prossie_Becca

Prossie_Becca

On 12/21/20 Madame proposed to me and we are getting married before the end of the year. Additionally Mistress Nancy proposed to julie and she accepted as well. We are all together now at julie's house. Although it will be 2 weddings, in reality we will think of it as a 4 way marriage. We don't know what the future holds, but we will face it together.

Now I am writing as well. Whatever you read in the stories, unless I tell you otherwise, is real.

I try to be polite and respond to PMs, but if I am in a scene, I will likely ignore it. When I am in a scene, I give my partner my full attention & expect the same in return.

"Prossie" means prostitute. I am an older BBW. I have spent all of my adult life working in a brothel. Often my sister Julie and i have worked together.

I am 5-7, 180, 40DD tits, blue eyes/hair is a mix of blond, grey and just a touch of red, I am very fair skinned. Most of my weight is in my ass and tits. i actually have a flat belly. Although I am an older BBW, i can out fuck and out suck women half my age and half my weight.

I have learned all sorts of kinks working in the brothel and I have enjoyed them all. Truthfully i decided to join Lit to explore my submissive side.

As to limits and what I am "into"...Prostitutes that have limits, do not last long. My only hard limit is drug use. I am into just about anything else

If you have chatted or read the stories by Pretty_Sissy_Julie, i am her sister. I am a genetic female with a cunt. If you want to know what I am like, read her stories, we have done a lot of things together.

I live and "work" in NY. The clients to the brothel are done by recommendation of other clients only. As to charges, I have nothing to do with that, Madame handles all money issues for all of her girls.

If you wish to drop me a note I am at prossie_becca@yahoo.com

Gender

Female

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
171Followers
32My Comments
5Series Published

More About Me

Age

65

Weight

Big & Beautiful

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Swinger

Hobbies

Reading, Working In My Garden

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Oral, Anal, Humiliation, Anything Kinky Or Nasty, Scat Play, Pee Play

Contact Author

Contact Prossie_Becca by clicking here.