Julie's happiness Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pretty young thing next to me just laughed, "in case you were wondering, that is the direction of the bedrooms in this obscenely large house. I think we just witnessed his move. I would love to know what she said to him, because he looks like a man on a mission!"

I think I knew. I started to get dizzy. I needed to exit. "I think the sun is getting to me, and since the show is over, I am going to find some shade. It was nice to speak with you..." My tone turned the end of that into a question asking her name.

"Rachel, Rachel Price. That lecherous old man is my father. I exist because he did the same thing to my mom. I am home from grad school but unfortunately my mom is away on a business trip, so I am staying with my dad."

"Nice to meet you Rachel. I am Jim Cross, I work for your dad."

"I figured as much, you look a bit lost in the land of egotistical men and their mansions of glory."

"It is my first time at this party. It is impressive."

"That is exactly what he wants you to think. Work for him, help him make money, be impressed with his big house and the beautiful woman he is about to, well you know. That is he wants from you."

I laughed inside as he seems to have found something else to extract from me. I replied cryptically, "well, they say giving is better than receiving."

Rachel smiled at me and laughed, "He must really like you with an attitude like that."

"I think I am working my way up his list."

"OK, Jim Cross, just be careful, his list isn't always the best place to be. Cheers." And Rachel and her great ass walked away.

I found a place to stash my unfinished drink and hurried to find you.

"You can start to stroke yourself now baby. This is the part of the story where Thomas first took me. It was so exciting. I don't think a day goes by where I don't think about it." Julie reached out and took my wrist and brought my hand to my dick. "Nice and slow baby, you will like it better if you go slow."

I began to stroke and tell the story. She was right, slow was best because the story described an amazing moment for my wife, but also an amazing moment for me. I was about to retell the story about how I first became a cuckold and finally helped my wife find happiness.

I followed the direction you and Mr. Price took and after a bit of snooping around I found you. You were in his master bedroom and I was able to sneak onto the patio and see in. As erotic as seeing what I was about to see, was hearing it. It was Mr. Price's voice that I heard first.

"I want our day together to last all night, but in case that can't happen, I want to make love to you right now."

As I peered in, I watched as he continued talking and telling you how beautiful you are as he untied your outfit's sash and then pulled it down over you until you stood in your undergarments in front of my boss. The look on your face was one of pure lust. He then quickly got out of his clothes and stood in front of you in a pair of boxer briefs that made the outline of his hard cock clear. It was not small!

You reached out and traced the outline of his manhood with your fingers. You took a deep breath and said, "I need what you have Thomas!"

I knew your need was real. He had a man's cock that surely worked all the time and very soon you were going to experience it. I was dizzy with arousal watching and hearing this.

He leaned in and kissed you. Just a single kiss. But after a moment of separation, you two started to kiss passionately. In teenager vernacular, you were making out! It was so hot to see. There was my amazing wife getting a chance to be with an amazing man. I had no intent of storming in and being the jealous husband because I wasn't jealous, I was happy for you and proud of you, and I was so aroused I could barely function.

Mr. Price broke the kiss and made a suggestion that was half command and half question. "Become mine." And then he stared at you with his eyes blazing.

You reached back, undid the clip of your bra, let it fall, smiled at him and said, "it took you long enough to ask!"

Mr. Price laughed heartedly and in a flurry of motion had both of you naked and had placed you on your back on his king sized bed. He hovered his large, hungry cock at the entrance to your equally hungry pussy and asked, "What do you want?"

"I want you to fuck me!"

He smiled and slowly, but without pause or hesitation entered you until he was balls deep. You let out the most erotic moan I had ever heard out of you as he entered you. That moan alone told me all that I needed to know. You would be his.

He held his full-in position. You lifted your head off the pillow, got 8 inches away from his face and said, "Fuck me like a real man. I want to remember this forever!" I knew what you meant as you had suffered through sex with me and wanted a real man to take you. By this time, I had pulled out my dick and was stroking it.

Mr. Price gave you what you wanted. He started to slide out and before he would come out completely, he would drive his cock back into you. It quickly built in pace and soon you were maoning almost continuously. You were getting fucked by a man who knew how to fuck.

"God, you feel good! Fuck me hard!" You practically screamed.

"Better than your husband?"

"My who?" Then you laughed, "you have no idea! You feel so much better."

"I am going to make your married pussy my pussy. Tell me who your pussy belongs to!"

"It's yours Thomas, you own my fucking pussy. Just keep fucking me!" Almost as soon as the words came out of your mouth you started to repeat yes and arch your back. Your orgasm was on its way.

Mr. Price obviously didn't share any of my performance issues as he continued to hammer you right into a loud, animated orgasm. I watched as you grabbed the bedding with both hands like you were hanging on for dear life and let out a long yyyeeesssss! Mr. Price just kept going.

Abruptly he pulled out, told you to get on all fours and he drove his cock back in your pussy from behind. The man wasn't braking at all, he was going full throttle and you were in ectasy! He started to really jack hammer your pussy and the pleasure he was giving you made you lose all control. You were vocalizing , but it wasn't making much sense. However, nobody listening would have any doubt that it felt great for you.

You buried your head into the bedding and let him take you. You were pushing back on each of his thrusts and were obviously on another collision course with an orgasm. Mr. Price started to slow his pace, but push harder and in a loud roar of pleasure he emptied himself into you. The effort made you spike into another orgasm and the two of you came together. It was amazing, and it pushed me to cum also.

At this point, back in my bedroom, the one I lived in because I forbidden in the master bedroom unless approved by Mr. Price, my dick exploded cum. Once again, a cuckold story was the source of my release. Julie squealed and laughed as I came and jumped further away so none of my cum hit her. My breathing was ragged, and the sensation was intense.

"Keep stroking baby, get every last drop out of you." For any man, even a pathetic one like me, the post ejaculation time was one of great sensitivity. Most often when men masturbate, they stop when they have cum, but I was not allowed to.

"90-seconds baby, you know the rules. Show your appreciation to Thomas that he allows you to cum with me each week. Stroke hard baby and make me proud."

90 seconds doesn't seem like a long time, but when your dick is at the top of its sensitivity range, it is a very long time. But I promised my wife I would obey Mr. Price so that he was fully happy and would keep fucking her. So, I stroked and squirmed and fought off the urge to stop.

"You can stop now baby, you did well. You have gotten such a treat to be able to recount how your wife found happiness. I know it makes you happy too that I have a strong man to keep me satisfied. So, we both get such happiness from Thomas and he is so nice to allow you to cum like this each week. Be sure to thank him when you drop me off to him tonight."

"I will thank him. I always thank him because it does make me happy that he makes you so happy."

I came down from my peak and my little dick quickly softened and my beautiful wife said in a playful, but also fully serious way, "OK cucky, fun's over. Get in the shower, cold water only, and clean up and then right back out here to be caged."

"Of course."

My wife smiled at me and said, "You told that story well baby, it has me so excited about seeing Thomas tonight. You are so good to me, even when it is your time to enjoy, you help me feel pleasure. I am so glad I found those stories."

"I am too." And I was. Being a submissive cuckold has its challenges, but watching your wife be so happy is not one of them.

"Now go get cleaned up so you can help me get ready for Thomas. I will let him know you were a good boy tonight and perhaps after he fucks me in the morning, you can eat a yummy creampie when you pick me up in the morning."

"That would be wonderful."

I headed to the shower as directed. Ten minutes later I was locking myself back in my device and handing the key to my wife. As she took it, she said, "Thank you for being such a good little cucky, now come help me prepare. Your wife is going to a glamorous party with a gorgeous man and then is going to make love all night. And you get to help me get ready! "

"It is a privilege my love."

"I know it is, baby. But it still makes me happy to get your help."

I smiled and reminded myself, I wasn't a total failure, I made my wife happy and that was a win.

12