All Comments on 'Julie's Hell'

by professor_shadow

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
shysuzyshysuzyabout 2 years ago

Wow - I love this story - so hot

EssEssCehEssEssCehabout 2 years ago

Why oh why did you feel the need to put a perfectly fine, but very harsh noncon-story into the BDSM-categorie?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"Oh and by the way we orchastrated a massa-rape event that gave our student a severe trauma and PTSD. THAT will teach heri"

Seriously? In the BDSM-section? That's the author's idea of Safe Sane and Consensual everyone!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, I wonder what Julie's parents are going to think when Julie gets pregnant from all of those boys fucking her in the bathroom? Oh, and Gregory is fucking her too. And the school does not think that raping a girl for their punishment is extreme? Wow, there are a lot of other girls that should be sent there for discipline. There were parts that were kind of glossed over, like when Gregory was allowed to fuck her, or when she was caned on the breasts in front of the four guys as she did not seem to be in distress. I did like that there was a little bit of aftercare after her lunch time rape when Gregory and Jon put some disinfectant on some open welts, walked her back to her dorm and told her that the Principal let her skip the rest of her classes. How kind of him since he beat her quite harshly (NOT). I do hope that Julie will not try to escape the school. No telling what would happen to her mind and body. I wonder if there are any other girls or boys that are being subjected to such discipline? I can't imagine a guy submitting to being sodomized for some punishment as that would not be considered too extreme, now would it?

hiteach500hiteach500about 2 years ago

Please write more. I loved it. But maybe move to non-con.

AragonMAragonMabout 2 years ago

Great story - truly erotic. I would have liked more description of Julie's punishments and of her getting fucked, but that would just be the icing on the cake!

I look forward to your next stories - keep up the good work, professor!

punishment_centerpunishment_centerabout 2 years ago

Congratulations. It is a very good story. I would like to read more about the breast caning, e.g. some description of the pain of her delicate skin, aureoles, nipples and deeper tissues. I assume that a cane would cause some reversible injuries in the milk glands or supportive tissues, so that the pain lasts for several days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This really should be in the nonconsent section. Also, some aftercare at the end would have been nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow - lots of category police. Must have had their delicate sensibilities injured. Geez Louise. I liked the story, Prof. It was imaginative, well-written, and different than the cookie-cutter norm with the punishee cumming every two seconds - THANK you! (I'm new to erotica, so don't know the finer points of what makes non-con/bdsm different, and where they may meld, but I know what I like. This story makes the top 10% of what I've been seeing here.)

professor_shadowprofessor_shadowover 1 year agoAuthor

To the last anonymous commenter: Thanks for your kind words of praise! Yeah, I'm also not getting the non-con vs. BDSM protest. BDSM just seems like a broader category to me. Perhaps, someone would care to explain? I'll be releasing a new story or two very soon. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

what the actual fuck did I just read

Gym52Gym523 months ago

A great fantasy story, that I believe went a little over the top.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userprofessor_shadow@professor_shadow
I'm a dom primarily interested in power games, spanking, and other forms of punishment. I enjoy exploring the psychology of kink and the dark side of human nature.