All Comments on 'Julie's New Orleans Adventure Ch. 01'

by julieshubby2

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
you have

some writing talent and made an attempt to utilize dialogue to tell the story... however the key is using realistic dialogue and yours is anything but that. Concentrate on making it realistic and your writing will improve dramatically.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Just another stupid story about a wimp husband by a wannabe

Title says it all. Piece of garbage. 90% of "Loving Wives" authors have no clue. This one doesn't either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Question.

How and when does a Slut/whore wife become "reluctant"? in this story from the very start she is going for it full steam ahead, it doesn't matter if her cuckold wimp husband wanted her to fuck someone else she was going to do it regardless. But if you and your wife dream of such a thing then that is up to you. Good luck with your nightmare.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I Loved It.

I wish my wife would get so into it that she just let herself go and enjoyed the feeling.

Does she call?

cockexposercockexposeralmost 14 years ago
Great story

This was awesome. What a lucky wife to have a husband to let's her take on big cocks and be as slutty as she wants. And what a lucky husband to have such a hot and slutty wife who let's him watch!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Why do pple read cuckold stories and then abuse the writers?

Freakn get a life!!!!!

If the subject (in this case cuckolds) or any other subject, doesnt tickle your fancy or ring your bell, FFS go to another story genre!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Yeah love it.

Dirty hot slutty wife is good.

tanda9876tanda9876almost 14 years ago
Loved it

This is a site for erotica catering for a variety of tastes. Why idiots come on here and criticise a story for its content when the title says it all just beggars belief. Very well written. Hope to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
And No Doubt,

She will.

julieshubby2julieshubby2almost 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks to all equally for the criticism and the compliments. Glad some enjoyed it and hope the others find something they like here....there is certainly something for everyone here!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fucking hot story

Loved it and if I was Shane Id have licked her cunt clean after he was done fucking her like a whore. hmmmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
fantastic

the best story i have ever read,i did something similar to my wife(getting her ultra horny and letting her go wild in front of me)but was not as horny as yours sounds.great writing as well.would love to hear any more if there are some(if like us you will play more now)

dabbottdabbottabout 13 years ago
Excellent

Very good, thanks for taking the time to write and share with us ... and ignore the

people who don't understand and criticize couples who enjoy sharing their hot wives, it us their loss.

Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
made my wife orgasm

Immediately after reading this story my wife insisted upon having an orgasm. She said it was the best story I have ever sent her to read. Great job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Random said he voted 1 w/o reading?

Gotta vote 5 then, must be a helluva cuck story if that closet cuckold read, spanked, commented and voted, holy shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re: Anon-random

You're no fucking better then the guy who voted "1" without reading it. You gave this story a "5" for spite. I did read it and I give it a "1" because I thought it sucked big time. At least I'm honest fuckhead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Scanned it and it sucks!

Puke - 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Take it easy RH

Anon probably thought the previous commenter was you; you do have a history of saying "I didn't read it but voted 1" so cut the kid some slack, lot of people going to think "didn't read but voted 1" is RH now, worse than DWornock....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
1*

wrong catagory. This should be in fetish because there is no love here.

JambalayaJambalayaover 11 years ago
Don't bitch slap the story 'cause it ain't your fantasy

Great story; those who don't like this fantasy or criticize the category should read In Loving Memory by toomuchinmyhead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Demented garbage !

This 'writer'' is seriously sick ! Must have forgotten its meds. 1* .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

wheres romeo?

ChuckEPooChuckEPooalmost 7 years ago
Very hot

Very well penned first story. Keep writing

ChuckEPooChuckEPooalmost 7 years ago
As far as anonymous as concerned

As far as anonymous as concerned, why give such a scathing review hiding behind Anonymous? if it was possible for me to make a change to the website I would take away all anon votes. The writing in this story could be improved but was great for first story. This is a site dealing with eroticism. If you don't like this genre don't read it.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
What

What is supposed to be sexy about a wife who is a whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous