Julie's Panties Ch. 04

Story Info
We finally do it!
4.7k words
4.72
19.9k
16

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Needless to say, sleep that night after the Fair was intermittent as thoughts of Julie's beautiful body adorned by her pink satin bra and panties dominated my thoughts. I now had two pairs of her panties and they became more than a trophy to me, they represented the beauty and sexuality of my girlfriend. The pink pair was now soggy from two loads of come and at some point in the night, I awoke to use the bathroom. Before returning to bed I fished the white pair out of my closet and took them with me back into my bed, finally falling asleep after spending quite a while admiring them. Erotic dreams of Julie and her sexy underwear still filled my sleep and sometime in the wee hours of the morning I awoke again with a raging hard on. I wrapped Julies white Sweet Nothings panties around my stiff cock and masturbated another wad of come into them and then went back to sleep.

I awoke at 6:00 AM, showered and left for work. The construction Company that I worked for had a deadline and I was asked to work overtime Saturday and Sunday of Labor Day Weekend. It worked out alright for me as Julie and her family were leaving for a weekend visit with family and I hadn't been invited. During the day if I had a moment to myself my mind drifted towards Julie. Man I had the hots for her but I was also really turned on by her underwear. I wondered if this was normal and I pondered why there would be so much emphasis on silky colorful women's underwear if it wasn't to be enjoyed. I also thought about when Julie would be ready for intercourse and that I had better be prepared when the time presented itself. On the way home, I stopped at the drug store and bought a package of Trojan condoms.

On Tuesday morning (Monday was Labor Day so we had it off) when I returned to work, Dennis, one of my co-workers showed up all fired up from his night with his girlfriend. Apparently they had spent the night fucking in his van and when he went into the back for his tool bags he also came out with a pair of her panty hose that had been left behind when he took her home. Man, he was proud of them and actually put the waist band around his head and had the legs hanging down in front of his shoulders. He strutted around like this, occasionally lifting one of the legs up to caress his face and inhale her aroma as well! Everyone on the job site was laughing their asses off. Later on, during break, I got him aside and asked him if he thought that it was weird that his girlfriend had left her pantyhose behind. "Fuck no" he said "she left her panties one time, I must have jerked off into them a dozen times. I fuckin' love that shit!"

This made me feel a lot better about my fascination with Julie's underwear although I certainly wasn't going to strut around the jobsite wearing Julie's panties on my head. I was sure that it would embarrass her and I was going to keep them all to myself, not sharing those delicacies with the world.

I called Julie on Wednesday at lunch time, before she headed to work in the Mall. Boy I missed her and we talked about the rest of the week, she said that she had a doctor's appointment on Thursday morning. "Are you all right? I asked. "Sure" she replied, "just girl stuff." We talked about going out on the weekend and too quickly it was time to return to work.

The week wore on and by Friday a cold front had moved in bringing much cooler fall like weather. I called Julie and we talked about going for a ride up to the State Forest to enjoy the woods and get some privacy. Even though we hadn't had "real sex", our private life was getting very sexual and I hoped that it would continue in the direction it was headed.

That night while lying in bed, thinking about Julie, of course, my cock got hard and I thought that I would practice putting on a condom. That worked well and then I had the brilliant notion to jerk off a load into the condom. I went to the closet and retrieved both pairs of Julie's panties and quickly wrapped them around my rock hard penis, stroking them up and down the full length while wearing the rubber. While this wasn't quite as nice as being "bareback" it wasn't too bad and in a few minutes I felt the old familiar spasm of an incredible orgasm. Wearing a condom was an entirely new experience for me and I was surprised at how the tip contained all of my semen. I rolled it off and flushed it down the toilet, satisfied that I knew what to expect when Julie finally decided that it was time for intercourse.

I picked Julie up at 8:00 Am on Saturday for our trip into the forest and as she snuggled up to me, I put my free arm around her shoulders and pulled her close. I could smell her sweet perfume as well as whatever she had used when washing her hair. I looked over and admired her long, wavy, chestnut hair as it tumbled down across her shoulders and on one side it also cascaded down her chest, covering one of her nice firm breasts as they pushed against the soft knit of her sweater. I let my hand drift down to cup her breast through her clothing and she gave no sign of resistance. Her sweater was pretty fluffy but I could feel her breast through her bra. Her nipples started to respond and as I caressed her it felt like her bra was more slippery than previous times. Intrigued by this development, I wondered if there was two layers of satin between her sweater and her gorgeous breasts. I had seen ads for camisoles in the magazines and wondered if perhaps she was wearing one as well under her sweater.

My cock was starting to respond and Julie didn't help matters by reaching down and rubbing it through my pants causing me to nearly forget that I was driving. As it was, I started to drift into the oncoming lane, and a car blew their horn just in time. Julie let out one of her famous giggles and said "Hey buster, keep your mind on the road!"

How could I? I had my hand full of tit and she had just grabbed my hard cock! Back to reality, she sat up and gently removed my hand from her breast. "You had better drive or we will get killed here", she said.

"Well, if you weren't so fucking hot!" I shot back, "I find it hard to keep my hands off of you!"

"I'll show you hot!" she said as she raised up the bottom of her sweater, flashing the lower half of a beautiful silky camisole. My speculation was right on, it was a creamy white color with a nice band of lace at the bottom that matched the bra and panties she had worn two weeks before.

The road got smaller and narrower the closer that we got to our destination and shortly I turned my pick up down the gravel road that lead to the trail that we planned to hike. We hadn't seen a car in over ten minutes and no-one else was at the trail head, it looked like we had the whole place to ourselves. Hoping to get some pre hike action, I pulled Julie close and we began kissing. I reached my hand up her back between her sweater and camisole, the silky fabric sent shockwaves of pleasure up from my fingertips directly to my penis. Giving my bulge a quick squeeze and then removing my hand she announced "Come on boy, let's go for that hike." Foiled again, I jumped out, helped Julie out, shouldered the pack with our lunch and a blanket, locked the doors, and then we headed up the trail.

The trail was relatively flat but gradually climbed a gentle slope and in an hour we had gone two miles, crossing a stream with a nice pool that fed a waterfall. The water cascaded over cliff edge that offered a view of a flatter clearing where the stream continued on its way back into the forest. It was very beautiful and some of the Red Maples had already begun to change color. It was still before noon but the walk had made us hungry and thirsty so we shared an early lunch in complete solitude, we hadn't seen a soul all morning. We spent an hour eating and talking as the day warmed and at some point we both fell asleep in each other's arms. I awoke some time later and while Julie still napped I just sat there admiring her beauty.

Julie was always impeccably groomed, but today while she was just wearing a pair of blue jeans and a sweater, her chestnut hair flowed down her shoulders and tumbled over her breasts. She wasn't wearing much makeup except what looked like some lip gloss. I admired her flawless skin, long slender neck, and the swell of her perfectly sized breasts. I've never preferred huge boobs and to me Julie's breasts were ideal. While the sweater concealed her slender waist, her jeans showed the curve of her hips and then her long slender legs. Her sweater had ridden up in her sleep and once again I could see a couple inches of the silky camisole underneath. I was in awe of this gorgeous beauty and the more that I looked at her, the more I wanted her.

Julie woke up, and after she looked around she smiled, kissed me on the lips and then put her arms around my neck without breaking our lip lock. Our passion erupted and soon we were laying back on the blanket furiously making out in the warm early afternoon sunshine.

I ran my hand up under her sweater, cupping one breast through the satiny camisole. I could feel the lace of her bra between the camisole and her rapidly swelling nipple. I switched from one breast to the other as Julie was rubbing the bulge in my pants. She then pushed my t-shirt up and we broke contact as she took it off of me. I followed suit by pulling her soft sweater off, pausing to drink in the view of her silky under garments. The camisole was an off white satin with narrow satin spaghetti straps that ran up the back of her graceful shoulders, crossing over and continuing down to above her breasts. There was a v shaped panel of lace that covered most of her bra cups and her cleavage, ending just below the front band of her matching satin and lace bra. The rest of the material was the silkiest satin that rippled as it draped over her torso underneath her lace covered breasts.

I continued running my hands all over her torso, enjoying the feel of her underwear and returned to cupping her breasts in my trembling hands. She arched her back up into my hands, her erect nipples forming peaks in the delicate satin fabric of her bra and camisole. I rubbed the two layers of satin and lace against her tits and she mashed them into my upturned hands. At this point I felt Julie undo my belt and start unzipping my pants. I snaked one hand down across her flat tummy and unbuttoned her jeans as well, feeling the silky satin of her panties as I unzipped her pants. Julie raised her ass up off of the ground and I pushed her pants down her long legs and she kicked them off.

With my eager help, Julie then pushed my pants down as well and we were both left wearing only our underwear. We resumed our passionate kissing and groping, I couldn't get enough of the feel of Julie's breasts through her camisole and bra. Julie reached into my underwear and started squeezing and stroking my rock hard penis while I reached down and started rubbing my hand over the front of her panties, just above her pubic mound, I could feel her soft pussy hair through the silky fabric. Julie's soft hands felt unbelievable as they worked up and down my cock, pausing only to softly squeeze my balls.

Julie sat up and removed her camisole, exposing her satin and lace bra, her nipples pouting out of the cups. I bent over and started kissing and sucking on her nipples through the lace of her bra cups. One hand was busy rubbing the increasingly wet crotch of her panties into the folds of her pussy lips. This was the hottest thing that I had ever experienced until Julie wrapped her satin camisole around my swollen penis, the satin straps grazing against my balls. I was like a kid in a candy store, alternating from massaging her bra covered breasts and her panty covered pussy. I wanted to feel her warm, firm, yet soft breasts so I unhooked her bra in the back and slid the cups up and off exposing her erect nipples. Julie softly whispered, "I'm rather proud of my breasts. What do you think, are they nice enough for you?"

"Nice enough?" I replied. "They look absolutely perfect to me but I think that I need to get a much better look at them!"

Laying on her back, with her bra pushed up toward her shoulders, Julie's breasts maintained their firm round shape with puffy areolas and perky nipples. This was the first good look that I had ever of Julies tits and I had to touch them, gently squeezing and kneading them. Not able to resist, I took first one then the other nipple into my mouth, gently sucking on them. My lips and tongue were on fire as I licked and sucked on her swollen nipples. Julie was getting hot from my attention to her breasts and increased the speed of her hand on my hard cock with her silky camisole!

I reached down with one hand, running a fingertip across the puckered satin waistband of her panties. It felt so silky and Julie arched her hips up as I slid my hands downward. These panties were solid satin bikinis, no lace except for a tiny picot edging around the waist and leg openings plus a little satin bow in the center of the waistband. The color matched her bra and camisole perfectly and, naturally, I wanted a closer inspection of her panties as well.

Stretching out on our picnic blanket, I headed for the "69" position and Julie did as well. I resumed petting her panty crotch into her wet lips, seeing her panties becoming wetter and wetter. I got a good look at the crotch of these panties, excited by the way that the silky fabric was bunched up by the elastic as it went arround her leg openings. Something about that just turned me on and that view has remained burned in to my memory. I positioned my mouth over her crotch and inhaled her scent before kissing the front of her silky panties. Julie shivered and spread her legs a little wider. Suddenly I felt Julie's warm breath on the tip of my penis and then her lips kissing the head. I buried my face into her crotch and she took the end of me into her mouth, her hot lips and saliva sending shivers up my spine.

I licked the crotch of her panties, inhaling her aroma and tasting the salty juices that had leaked into the satin fabric. I licked up and down the silky material covering her pussy and Julie wrapped her lower legs around my back, squeezing me closer to her juicy snatch. She tentatively licked the length of my penis a few times and then took more of me into her mouth, gently sucking on it as she went down.

Oh my God I was in heaven, our sighs and moans must have filled the air as we licked and sucked away. I was humping Julie's mouth and she was humping my face as I pushed the soggy crotch of her panties aside and slid my tongue into her soaking snatch, licking her pussy lips from top to bottom. The more enthusiastically I licked, the deeper Julie took my cock into her mouth, and together, we were learning the art of oral sex. Julies humping got more vigorous and I took a chance at licking her clit, causing her to grind into me, squeezing her legs around my neck, trapping me, as if I would have stopped for all the tea in China. As Julies slurpy blow job continued, I felt the silkiness of her camisole as she rubbed it on my balls. She then got in to a rhythm where she would suck on the tip, take my dick as deeply as she could then pull back, stroking me with her camisole. The combination of those three sensations was all that I could handle, it was the sweetest torture that a man could imagine!

As I continued licking Julie's pussy and clitoris and she alternated between sucking on my cock and wanking my with her silky underwear, I realized that this wouldn't last much longer, at least for me. Julies sucking got faster and I slid my tongue in to her pussy as far as I could, lapping up as much of her nectar as possible. Julie started to shudder and moaning "Oh my god, OH, Oh, OOOOOOH Fuck, oh fuck I'm coming, fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuuuck! " She stuffed as much of my dick into her mouth as she could, in and out, in and out while rubbing her satin camisole up and down as well. Suddenly with a groan, my body spasmed and I came, squirting jets of semen into Julie's mouth. She backed off and most of it ended up squirting onto her face, neck, tits and her beautiful satin and lace bra!

For a moment we lay there, catching our breath. I saw the mess that I had made out of Julie and her underwear and I blurted out "Man, I'm Sorry Julie, It happened so fast that I couldn't stop."

"You are an asshole", she replied, "But shit, that was incredible! And you know something? It didn't taste as bad as I thought that it would".

God I loved this girl and I told her so. "I love you Julie!"

"I love you too" and then she kissed me and rubbed her come covered tits against my chest. "That is what you get for making such a mess of me. I should have known what would happen by the load that you pumped into my panties the last two times we went out!"

We were a mess and the pool at the head of the waterfall looked inviting. I suggested that we go for a swim to clean up. Julie finished taking off her come splattered bra and soggy panties and jumped in. I quickly followed and we swam a few times around the small pool. Julie announced that because I was responsible for the mess in her underwear that it was my job to wash them out and hang them in the sunshine to dry. "I can't walk back two miles in soggy panties" she said.

I got out of the pool, retrieved her bra and panties and rinsed them out as Julie did her best to wash up. I got out and headed over to the bushes that grew in the sunshine and draped her wet underwear on the branches to dry. Just handling her silky underthings was beginning to turn me on again and my limp penis started to get hard again.

Julie was finished and stepped out of the water and headed back to join me at the blanket. This was the first time that I had seen her completely naked and once again I was just in awe of her beauty. Her long legs met at the gentle curve of her hips and firm ass. Her dark pubic hair was neatly trimmed and contrasted with the lighter skin of her bikini lines. She had a narrow waist and firm abs that transitioned to the swell of her torso and two firm perky breasts with dark areolas and pink nipples. Her breasts also were lighter toned due to being covered up by her bikini when she sunned. She had a rather long sensuous neck, oval face with high cheekbones and a cute delicate nose and flawless skin. All of this was capped by long dark wavy hair that she usually wore down with just a hair clip to keep it neat. I was in love.

Julie lay down next to me and we once again embraced and began kissing passionately. Her now completely naked nipples rose to the occasion and I leaned down to take one into my mouth, gently sucking and playfully nipping at it. Julie shivered and pulled my close. My cock had completely recovered and was standing at attention, hungry for some more action. As I ran my fingers through her dark pubic hair, Julie grasped my hard cock and began stroking me up and down. I slipped my middle finger into the folds of her outer lips and found them slippery with the juices of her arousal. This continued for a few more minutes and I rolled us over with me on top of Julie, my hard meat between her legs. I began sliding my cock up and down between her legs, Julie spread her legs and began humping me as I slid my length up and down her labia, her rapid breathing causing her ripe breasts to rise and fall to the rhythm of our urgent rutting.

Suddenly Julie rolled away, "We can't do this, we don't have any protection!"

I lay there, my throbbing boner leaking fluid and panted, "I've got a condom in my wallet!"

"Well get it on, before I change my mind!"

In a heartbeat I grabbed my pants, yanked out my wallet, retrieved the condom, tore open the package and rolled it on. Glad that I had practiced a week ago.

I slipped between Julies open legs and rubbed the tip of my penis against the outer lips of her pussy. Julie ground her crotch against me and I slipped the head into her wet vagina. She felt so hot and tight, I began with small thrusts, not sure how fast to procede and not wanting to hurt Julie. Gradually I slid further inside her, encountering some resistance as Julie responded to my thrusts by gasping as we both lost our virginity. I pulled out and pushed back in repeatedly, building in tempo, I was out of control, succumbing to that innate urge to pump my seed into my lover.

12